Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:57:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 [200] 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW ZenCloud ZenPool Hashlet - does it really exist? ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :-)  (Read 262834 times)
eightcylinders

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 12:28:54 AM

Hey tin foil hat people, does anyone really think someone (maybe named Craig) has about a million dollars dumped with GAW? Even if this "person" bought primes at $16 or they are hardware conversions would someone with that much money really could mine when they have enough resources to set up shop on their own?

I've always wondered myself. Who would be wise enough to accumulate enough wealth to invest so much in little ole GAW? Maybe Satoshi Nakamoto himself. That's who Josh's huge silent partner is. No wait. Even better yet, Josh is Satoshi. Satoshi Gawmoto. Satoshi did say he moved on. He must have meant he was working on hashcoin. OMG I'm a genius. I figured it all out. All hail Josh Gawrzatoshi.

Damn, for the second time in 2 days this thread has caused me to laugh so hard it made my wife ask what was so funny.  Try to explain hashlets, hashcoin and hasbase to someone normal (not like us e.g. someone with no interest in Bitcoin already) and they will look at you like you are an alien.  Try doing so while laughing so hard that you can barely breath ... well it just sounds insane.

My BTC Addres: 1PMEJCY6ofqmnAdYbdQqToZ7MNSAz35w7v
=>Buy the world's first hardware wallet.   Safer than paper and easier to use than smartphones.  If you use Bitcoin you need this: Buy Trezor!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mutha

Activity: 430
Merit: 250

AS8UDRR8Dc4wTyZkMT7Z5vaXtiWK9zh5Hb

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 12:53:48 AM

Hey tin foil hat people, does anyone really think someone (maybe named Craig) has about a million dollars dumped with GAW? Even if this "person" bought primes at $16 or they are hardware conversions would someone with that much money really could mine when they have enough resources to set up shop on their own?

I've always wondered myself. Who would be wise enough to accumulate enough wealth to invest so much in little ole GAW? Maybe Satoshi Nakamoto himself. That's who Josh's huge silent partner is. No wait. Even better yet, Josh is Satoshi. Satoshi Gawmoto. Satoshi did say he moved on. He must have meant he was working on hashcoin. OMG I'm a genius. I figured it all out. All hail Josh Gawrzatoshi.

Damn, for the second time in 2 days this thread has caused me to laugh so hard it made my wife ask what was so funny.  Try to explain hashlets, hashcoin and hasbase to someone normal (not like us e.g. someone with no interest in Bitcoin already) and they will look at you like you are an alien.  Try doing so while laughing so hard that you can barely breath ... well it just sounds insane.

When you get finished explaining it to her will you explain it to me... because I dont understand Hashlets, Hashcoins and hashbase, either.
welchy8764

Activity: 262

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 12:54:20 AM

In the words of The Dear and Beloved Leader

"""Everyone,

I want to take a moment to talk to you about the smartest, fastest, and most stable cryptocurrency the world has ever seen. A coin that launches with more direct merchant support than any has in history. And the first coin that actually works with existing infrastructure rather than against it.

Six months ago, I saw something needed to be done to create stability in cryptocurrency.
Six months ago, I thought of a new cryptocurrency could take the world by storm.
Six months ago, I knew miners would demand to have control over their network back.

6 months is up.

The largest ICO in cryptocurrency history will also launch the world's first Coin Adoption Fund so that the most widely supported coin at launch and gains even more adoption over time.

3 weeks from today, we make history.

HashCoin is Here

full write up: https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/hashcoin-hashbase-will-bring-bitcoin-mainstream-interview-with-gawminers-josh-garza/  """

Not many supporters left.. Think GAW bought Crytocoinsnews.com so he could spread his propaganda. The other night he had the troops race over to it an "fight the trolls" when I posted about my experience and getting banned it was somehow deleted!! WTF I tried the same posting over and over and someone kept deleting.. LOL.. Its pathetic
hashie

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 12:58:11 AM

Hi all .

just for info :

i opened an account on hashie to compare with zen (on hashie there is a market a little bit like cex and zencloud) .

here is the figure :
 for a 10 GHS miner on hashie :

Type   payout
Amount   0.00006703
Time   2014-11-06 00:00:12
Earnings   0.00012704
Fees   0.00006001

for a genesis haslet (beware it is a 4 Ths, you have to divide ) :

Device Name
Hashlet SHA256 (Hashlet Genesis)
Power 3940 GH
BTC Payout  0.03942366 BTC
Maintenance Fee  -0.02304112 BTC

At the end  It seems fees are a little bit higher on zencloud .
(I use to have some GHS on cex.io but i sold it , between fees and price drop . you can not ROI there)

To clarify, our maintenance fee is the same. Our payouts are the theoretical maximum mining rewards, and hence are higher than pool payouts which include orphans, pool fees, etc.

-Sahra

bitcoinnoisseur

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 01:00:34 AM

The whole thing really is absurd. It's hard enough trying to explain bitcoin to people not technically inclined. Trying to explain whatever it is that's going on at gaw is next to impossible. All you have to do is say: Hunny, I got in a Ponzi scheme but I had enough sense to get out and we still made a profit. Don't forget the WE still made a profit.  Wink
dyask

Activity: 854
Merit: 510

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 01:00:51 AM

Not many supporters left.. Think GAW bought Crytocoinsnews.com so he could spread his proaganda. The other night he had the troops race over to it an "fight the trolls" when I posted about my experience and getting banned it was somehow deleted!! WTF I tried the same posting over and over and someone kept deleting.. LOL.. Its pathetic

Not sure why you think GAW doesn't have supporters.   There are more people there now then there have ever been.   However it isn't easy to make BTC right now.  (Easy to get HashPoints)   Most are very excited about the coming hashcoin.    
welchy8764

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 01:01:27 AM

Looks like volder is dumping Primes and Legendaries. Grab them while you can, those are blessed with inside knowledge.

I picked up 10 of the hashlets of legendary.. Be able to dump for a profit in a few weeks.. I think there will be some big opportunities to make some money on quick flips.. Just because he's Sketchy doesnt mean you cant make money off the pump and dunps
Chris_Sabian
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 01:06:29 AM

Looks like volder is dumping Primes and Legendaries. Grab them while you can, those are blessed with inside knowledge.

I picked up 10 of the hashlets of legendary.. Be able to dump for a profit in a few weeks.. I think there will be some big opportunities to make some money on quick flips.. Just because he's Sketchy doesnt mean you cant make money off the pump and dunps

Good luck with that one.  Hopefully you are able to sell on the pump and buy on the dump...
welchy8764

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 01:07:56 AM

Not many supporters left.. Think GAW bought Crytocoinsnews.com so he could spread his proaganda. The other night he had the troops race over to it an "fight the trolls" when I posted about my experience and getting banned it was somehow deleted!! WTF I tried the same posting over and over and someone kept deleting.. LOL.. Its pathetic

Not sure why you think GAW doesn't have supporters.   There are more people there now then there have ever been.   However it isn't easy to make BTC right now.  (Easy to get HashPoints)   Most are very excited about the coming hashcoin.    

Not sure I meant supports.. Guess I meant more members are starting to wake up and question some of the statements and actions. There have been several postings from banned Hashtalk members. Its become more apparent GAW is trying to form their own environment filled with BS statements by Mr CEO
MOB

Activity: 493
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 01:10:11 AM

The whole thing really is absurd. It's hard enough trying to explain bitcoin to people not technically inclined. Trying to explain whatever it is that's going on at gaw is next to impossible. All you have to do is say: Hunny, I got in a Ponzi scheme but I had enough sense to get out and we still made a profit. Don't forget the WE still made a profit.  Wink

This is exactly the conversation I had with my wife Wink
galdur

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 01:17:53 AM

Obviously when the precious truth is difficult to maintain you need to ban lies.

Very old, tried and trusted in many failed systems.

suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2014, 01:21:09 AM

Good luck with that Smiley

He seems to be listing in batches of 10 and who knows how many he has. Don't forget it's a moderator-reseller we are talking about. He may have magic powers to keep dumping for a long time.
KC6TTR

Merit: 259

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 01:26:08 AM

Ever thought GAW could just make a craig up to lead you to this delusion?

Yep... that is exactly what happened in my opinion.

It has already been leaked in their own forums (probably deleted by now) that many of the top names listed on the "Champion list" do not exist and are actually in-house manufactured accounts created as part of the hashlet marketing hype they were trying to foster at the time (in August) when putting the list up in the first place.

"Hey look at that hash power! You should want to be like them and trust us with that much $$ too! Oh.. by the way, this list also "proves" how much hashing power we have and how WE control all pools... because Scrypt is my house!"

Anyway... the list goes on and so does the raising of the red flags.

welchy8764

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 01:28:06 AM

He seems to be listing in batches of 10 and who knows how many he has. Don't forget it's a moderator-reseller we are talking about. He may have magic powers to keep dumping for a long time.

Thats True.. I have sold all my primes and will keep my BTC elsewhere.  Mr CEO can get the prices up when he wants too. This seems to happen every Friday night like clock work. Matter of fact want he going to announce something on Zenpool to get payouts up or did that one die on the vine?
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2014, 01:37:01 AM

Thats True.. I have sold all my primes and will keep my BTC elsewhere.  Mr CEO can get the prices up when he wants too. This seems to happen every Friday night like clock work. Matter of fact want he going to announce something on Zenpool to get payouts up or did that one die on the vine?

I don't remember seeing any specific promises regarding Zenpool except the "negotiations". I think they have tried very hard to not commit to any deadlines, no mention of "days" or "weeks" or "months" etc. If I was guessing (never) I would say Zenpool will not recover until Hashcoin ICO is complete, which could be 7+ weeks? Timeline is a bit murky after Dec 8.
eightcylinders

Merit: 254

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 01:38:49 AM

However this brings up an interesting question. You know how startups often pay their employees in stock options to be cashed out after an IPO (with hold periods and such). What if GAW is paying hashpoints to their employees and/or the companies they are buying. 800,000,000 hashpoints for ZenMiner. That would explain why it's not exploding from inside, everyone needs to HOLD otherwise no cash.

Ok, I'm setting my tinfoil head gear aside, it's squeezing my brain a bit too tight.

I had a similar thought a while back.  What if GAWs employees are paid in hashlets?  That would explain the champions list.  And GAW could make them "vest" over time so that they couldn't sell and run just like with stock options .. keeps employees in it for the long haul.

And since hashlets are really disguised subordinated equity anyway, its really not much different from common stock options.

Would explain a lot.

My BTC Addres: 1PMEJCY6ofqmnAdYbdQqToZ7MNSAz35w7v
=>Buy the world's first hardware wallet.   Safer than paper and easier to use than smartphones.  If you use Bitcoin you need this: Buy Trezor!!
KC6TTR

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 02:10:37 AM

Well, at least GAW/Zen is giving approx. 24 hours notice on this one even if the minimum statutory customer notice is 72 hours in most states. Still makes me wonder how many pending referral awards will be denied for not squeaking in before the hammer is dropped tomorrow.

Scott-

KC6TTR

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 02:29:57 AM

Lastly, at the risk of receiving another 24hr deadline/warning from Josh for no legitimate or lawful reason, I submit the MtGAW reference be migrated over to a kinder/gentler name while the truth of his business's actions continues to slowly make its way to the forefront of this pre-ICO environment.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you GAWGate (Law and Order dum-dum-dum theme heard in the distance).

kupan787

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 02:34:31 AM

Lastly, at the risk of receiving another 24hr deadline/warning from Josh for no legitimate or lawful reason, I submit the MtGAW reference be migrated over to a kinder/gentler name while the truth of his business's actions continues to slowly make its way to the forefront of this pre-ICO environment.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you GAWGate (Law and Order dum-dum-dum theme heard in the distance).

Feds level first bitcoin securities fraud criminal prosecution

A Texas man was arrested Thursday and charged with fostering a bitcoin-related Ponzi scheme, in what is the first securities fraud case involving the crypto currency ever lodged by US prosecutors.

Prosecutors said the defendant, Trendon Shavers, is accused [PDF] of promising investors "absurdly high interest" in exchange for turning over their bitcoin to him. Investors were falsely promised that their bitcoin was recoverable at any time, the authorities said.

Not that this directly ties into GAW, but it does show the feds are watching this space...
I_IZ_CEO

Activity: 308

CEO FlawMiners TM®

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 02:54:25 AM

Feds level first bitcoin securities fraud criminal prosecution

A Texas man was arrested Thursday and charged with fostering a bitcoin-related Ponzi scheme, in what is the first securities fraud case involving the crypto currency ever lodged by US prosecutors.

Prosecutors said the defendant, Trendon Shavers, is accused [PDF] of promising investors "absurdly high interest" in exchange for turning over their bitcoin to him. Investors were falsely promised that their bitcoin was recoverable at any time, the authorities said.

Not that this directly ties into GAW, but it does show the feds are watching this space...

That is the famous pirateat40.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=35827

Pages: « 1 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 [200] 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 »
  Print  

Jump to: