Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:56:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 [159] 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 ... 223 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW ZenCloud ZenPool Hashlet - does it really exist? ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :-)  (Read 262834 times)
tomewok

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 06:38:06 PM

Im thinking of selling them all at a loss and moving on...

Protip: Don't panic sell, you'll regret it, and this doesn't just apply to your Hashlets Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
coinGeek

Activity: 221

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 07:19:42 PM

Another account created just to troll and bash others? Are you waiting for more trust when you will be able to scam people? I would not call scam accusations in that manner if I were you.

If  you think that about anyone, just hit ignore and don't ever quote them. Thank you.

Software Developer and Coin Geek
mutha

Activity: 430
Merit: 250

AS8UDRR8Dc4wTyZkMT7Z5vaXtiWK9zh5Hb

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 07:34:21 PM

Lmao!! Payouts today were the worst yet!! Maintenance fees accounted for 72% of what I mined

And there are STILL shills in their forum saying GAW is the greatest.  Huh What incredible stupidity!!!  

Old saying in my business,

Figures do not lie
       BUT
Liars always figure

This Gaws Zen Male Bovine Fecal Matter is nothing but a scam... no matter what Josh/Joe and his minions have to say, unless you consider a 5 year breakeven payout a RIO.

Another account created just to troll and bash others? Are you waiting for more trust when you will be able to scam people? I would not call scam accusations in that manner if I were you.

If this not a scam then it is GAWS/ZEN responsibility to prove their services are worthy of people BUYING and using them, while they actually uphold the things they are representing to the public.

If you want to think I am a troll then by all means put me on ignore, if it helps then feel free to visualize me as a 400 pounds pimply 14 year old in desperate need of a shower, sitting in mom's basement, banging this message out on Dorito dust encrusted Keys... not that it makes a difference to me. Because unlike GAWs/ZEN I am not seeking anything from you... not even your opinion.  
Snipe85

Activity: 756

Infleum

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 08:38:38 PM

If this not a scam then it is GAWS/ZEN responsibility to prove their services are worthy of people BUYING and using them, while they actually uphold the things they are representing to the public.
(...)
Because unlike GAWs/ZEN I am not seeking anything from you... not even your opinion.  

I don't see it this way. There's a large number of service providers out there and it's up to you to decide. They can choose any path they want: full disclosure and transparency, partial, or none, just like you can choose their services or the competition's.

Flep182
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1007

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 08:47:32 PM

It looks like they fucked us with the "no fee" promise. I switched a couple of primes to HashPool yesterday as soon as it became available, and still got charged full maintenance fees. Basically lost money (ON PRIMES!) because DD was not enough to cover the fees. The only hope now is that this was due to part of the day being not on HashPool - perhaps "no fee" applies only if the hashlet is mining HP the whole day. Going to conduct one more day of experiments out of my own pocket to verify that theory.

Isn't it ridiculous that they wouldn't just explain it for everyone. Plenty of people on HT asking the same thing, so it's not like it's some kind of unreasonable demand.

Since I read that buying with HP's is off I am hesitant to even try. One account I have has double the hashrate as the other account but for some reason doesn't get the double payout...
Have to dig into that.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2014, 08:54:29 PM

(...)
Because unlike GAWs/ZEN I am not seeking anything from you... not even your opinion.  

I don't see it this way. There's a large number of service providers out there and it's up to you to decide. They can choose any path they want: full disclosure and transparency, partial, or none, just like you can choose their services or the competition's.

It isn't that simple though, is it?

If the decision to use a service is based on claims made by the service provider then it's not unreasonable to expect those claims to be fulfilled.

For example maintenance fee reduction to maintain profitability. Ok, let's say that one was vague. However there was nothing vague about SHA256 mining on Primes. This was promised multiple times with fairly certain deadlines and never happened.

There are a few more examples, like the Prime price pump while it was "out of stock". Or the silent removal of the ability to buy hashlets with HP.

On the surface it would seem that GAW is being honest and transparent by announcing features in advance only to renege after customers commit to decisions based on said announcements. I think there is a word for that, it just eludes me at the moment.
alienesb

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 09:33:07 PM

Here's something to consider about GAW; if they are such a serious and well established firm with lot's of money how come they can't manage to keep a simple forum up 24/7? Hell 20/7 would be an improvement. This is something that should be intolerable to clients and potential clients because Hashtalk is so integrated into what you get. It's where you get announcement and where you bug them for help.

While we're on the subject of help, the ticket system is set it and forget it. That is you set it (send it in) and they forget it. I'm not joking, the ticket system is horrible and an embarrassment. How hard is it to hire more people? Heck, hire people in India to do this.

If they are so serious and professional why can't they nail down these very simple things? Of course HT is down right now btw.
tf315

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 09:41:47 PM

Here's something to consider about GAW; if they are such a serious and well established firm with lot's of money how come they can't manage to keep a simple forum up 24/7? Hell 20/7 would be an improvement. This is something that should be intolerable to clients and potential clients because Hashtalk is so integrated into what you get. It's where you get announcement and where you bug them for help.

While we're on the subject of help, the ticket system is set it and forget it. That is you set it (send it in) and they forget it. I'm not joking, the ticket system is horrible and an embarrassment. How hard is it to hire more people? Heck, hire people in India to do this.

If they are so serious and professional why can't they nail down these very simple things? Of course HT is down right now btw.

I wish they would just admit they made a mistake in switching to it and ditch nodeBB
Snipe85

Activity: 756

Infleum

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 09:42:29 PM

(...)

It isn't that simple though, is it?

If the decision to use a service is based on claims made by the service provider then it's not unreasonable to expect those claims to be fulfilled.

For example maintenance fee reduction to maintain profitability. Ok, let's say that one was vague. However there was nothing vague about SHA256 mining on Primes. This was promised multiple times with fairly certain deadlines and never happened.

There are a few more examples, like the Prime price pump while it was "out of stock". Or the silent removal of the ability to buy hashlets with HP.

On the surface it would seem that GAW is being honest and transparent by announcing features in advance only to renege after customers commit to decisions based on said announcements. I think there is a word for that, it just eludes me at the moment.

Looks like they don't really know what they want to promote. They have an idea, like that "one miner" site I read about on hashtalk and abandon it. Maybe it was the same with SHA mining.
They should really make sure they can deliver before announcing something. I really like their enthusiasm but usually it's better not to reveal your plans, especially if they are just plans.

knowhow

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 09:49:19 PM

all i can say i got fees from hash pool too.... and now mine multi start debit now fees higher then my income.... and the best i put on sale but i dont see mine haslet there.... i set 6.5 dollars doesnt appear anything about my haslets amazing..... i send support ticket soo i will be waiting to them fix those problem that sounds insane for sure soo many bugs since the shit happened and all rates dropped i dont know if before the attack had such bugs or problems... but looks they dont bother with it..... patience all i can do is wait and wait  Huh Cry
alienesb

Activity: 868

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 09:51:50 PM

all i can say i got fees from hash pool too.... and now mine multi start debit now fees higher then my income.... and the best i put on sale but i dont see mine haslet there.... i set 6.5 dollars doesnt appear anything about my haslets amazing..... i send support ticket soo i will be waiting to them fix those problem that sounds insane for sure soo many bugs since the shit happened and all rates dropped i dont know if before the attack had such bugs or problems... but looks they dont bother with it..... patience all i can do is wait and wait  Huh Cry

You can't see your own hashlets for sale.

Really, there is enough to critique about GAW without complaining about everything, even things that are known. Yes their documentation blows but this bitching is unfounded.
NeonTranceBadger

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 09:55:05 PM

You can't see your own hashlets on the marketplace.  I got so tired with all their bugs and these payouts where the maintenance fee was 70% of my ZenHashlet payout.  I sold off my 80mh/s Zen for $1000 and reinvested that into LTCGear 1k6x asic and the rest between hashie.co and genesis mining.  Kept my primes though to see what hashbase does.
crashoveride54902

Activity: 784
Merit: 504

Dream become broken often

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 10:00:14 PM

Lmao!! Payouts today were the worst yet!! Maintenance fees accounted for 72% of what I mined

And there are STILL shills in their forum saying GAW is the greatest.  Huh What incredible stupidity!!!  

Old saying in my business,

Figures do not lie
       BUT
Liars always figure

This Gaws Zen Male Bovine Fecal Matter is nothing but a scam... no matter what Josh/Joe and his minions have to say, unless you consider a 5 year breakeven payout a RIO.

If you want to think I am a troll then by all means put me on ignore, if it helps then feel free to visualize me as a 400 pounds pimply 14 year old in desperate need of a shower, sitting in mom's basement, banging this message out on Dorito dust encrusted Keys... not that it makes a difference to me. Because unlike GAWs/ZEN I am not seeking anything from you... not even your opinion.  

now that made me giggle...thanks Smiley

Dreams of cyprto solving everything is slowly slipping away...Replaced by scams/hacks Sad
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2014, 10:12:48 PM

I wish they would just admit they made a mistake in switching to it and ditch nodeBB

I have a tinfoil feeling that they chose nodebb because of its "robust" moderation features, shadow bans and whatnot  Grin

Seriously though, a major financial product coming from a company with this kind of track record... they have a lot of "confidence building" to do within the next couple of months or whenever this whole prime thing is happening. I have a hard time believing that the type of customer they are claiming to be targeting would have much patience for this. The "we're new and rapidly growing and the $8 million website was shit 1 " excuse might not fly anymore.

1 http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:2Y52ERAYinAJ:https://hashtalk.org/topic/13005/would-gaw_ceo-ever-consider-setting-up-an-altcoin-exchange+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

ZenCloud was built with 2-3 devs, and we have always been limited by the way it was first built.

Lets see what we can do with dozens of devs and our war chest…….
Flep182
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1007

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 10:17:27 PM

I'd rather have a well working version than all this bouncy up and down crap. But hey, who doesn't Smiley
knowhow

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 10:31:09 PM

is that a joke you cant see own haslets and me no wtf kindly ridiculous those situation even cex.io we can see which group we belong.... soo is getting deadly those days lol anyway just wanna sell it and stop loosing income im selling almost half what cost to me ....and this only with 9 days from 10.53 dollars to 6.50 dollars this will take a bit time to recover.... if it sells... that looks harder and harder to sell these multi.... primes are volatil from 39 up to 43 dollars  ,i think we should be able to see how many haslets daily sells  as cex.io shows all transaction inside...

I ;Dm inlove from genesis ,without any updates here i will be focus my investments to there
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2014, 12:03:17 AM

Just had an e-mail from GAW explaining that they will be charging maintenance fee for Double Dipping on the second pool. Requires more hardware apparently... Not so prime eh?
Lots of 'cheap' primes in the market if anyone is after any.....

Oh FFS... thanks for the heads up, I found that e-mail in my spam folder. Of course it didn't say if it's going to be the full 0.08 USD or half. And it sounds like all DD/Boost clicks in the future will have maintenance fees even if you don't use HashPool. A step forward (well, more like sideways), two steps back. I guess it's a good thing HT is down, allows the users to absorb the news in solitude...

Update:

After the payout round finished for today, some users seemed to have been confused about how the HashPool was paid out.

Since the HashPool was released with only 19 hours (instead of a full 24hrs) remaining in the current payout round, it is likely that the payout for the current period would have seemed low, when in fact the payout was correct considering the software release time. This explanation should answer a few questions that users may be having about HashPool specific payouts.

In addition, we have also recognized that since the beginning of Hashlet Prime Amps we have not charged a maintenance fee for Double Dipping or Boosting. So currently if a user enables a second pool (Double Dipping) for a Prime Hashlet, there is no maintenance fee charged when mining the second pool. Since this upgrade requires extra hashing power (additional hardware) we will be introducing the maintenance fee into the second pool and boosting upgrade.

I hope this helps provide clarity to existing questions as well as communicate clearly our plans for the immediate future in regards to payouts

tigerfree
Legendary

Activity: 1015

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 12:11:26 AM

i think they are scammer .
crashoveride54902

Activity: 784
Merit: 504

Dream become broken often

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 12:11:37 AM

Just had an e-mail from GAW explaining that they will be charging maintenance fee for Double Dipping on the second pool. Requires more hardware apparently... Not so prime eh?
Lots of 'cheap' primes in the market if anyone is after any.....

Oh FFS... thanks for the heads up, I found that e-mail in my spam folder. Of course it didn't say if it's going to be the full 0.08 USD or half. And it sounds like all DD/Boost clicks in the future will have maintenance fees even if you don't use HashPool. A step forward (well, more like sideways), two steps back. I guess it's a good thing HT is down, allows the users to absorb the news in solitude...

Update:

After the payout round finished for today, some users seemed to have been confused about how the HashPool was paid out.

Since the HashPool was released with only 19 hours (instead of a full 24hrs) remaining in the current payout round, it is likely that the payout for the current period would have seemed low, when in fact the payout was correct considering the software release time. This explanation should answer a few questions that users may be having about HashPool specific payouts.

In addition, we have also recognized that since the beginning of Hashlet Prime Amps we have not charged a maintenance fee for Double Dipping or Boosting. So currently if a user enables a second pool (Double Dipping) for a Prime Hashlet, there is no maintenance fee charged when mining the second pool. Since this upgrade requires extra hashing power (additional hardware) we will be introducing the maintenance fee into the second pool and boosting upgrade.

I hope this helps provide clarity to existing questions as well as communicate clearly our plans for the immediate future in regards to payouts

IRC still up...and its hostile in here lol

Dreams of cyprto solving everything is slowly slipping away...Replaced by scams/hacks Sad
I_IZ_CEO

Activity: 308

CEO FlawMiners TM®

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 12:50:39 AM

Lmfao, Everybody got the double dip from Mr.Ceo...

Why did they remove the post from KC6TTR, the one where he contacted Amazon and they told him no deal was going on with Mr.Ceo (but the shills were hyping up the scamlets and the price went up on them)? But he did start to get down-votes real fast... 1 day people will learn, maybe? I would love to see who gets their VOLTBROKEN or whatever its called.. Doosh also deleted all but 1 of the posts from the Bitmain confirmation page, the one he kept is still drinking the KOOL_AID.

oneminer = fail
bringbackroi = fail
cloud miner = fail
raspberry-pi cost users 2x what it was being sold for = fail
VOLTBROKEN = almost fail but I would bet money it is a fail
Bitmain confirmation = fail

As soon as I started seeing him make new companies that he claimed one had nothing to do with the other, I got the doge out of there but there are a lot of young-ones that have not gotten burnt or maybe not burnt enough. He never planned on shipping out the miners in the 1st place, I say this because the people that requested them to be shipped... they got a big song and dance: lets make a deal, 14 days to ship, blah blah blahhh.

NO RED FLAGS YET?
[/size]

Pages: « 1 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 [159] 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 ... 223 »
  Print  

Jump to: