Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:21:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 [183] 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW ZenCloud ZenPool Hashlet - does it really exist? ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :-)  (Read 262834 times)
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2014, 03:48:37 AM

Banned again this time can't even log in.. WTF.. for giving my experience with GAW for last 6 month. I give up with this.. I am a manager myself. I think its very immature and most of his actions are off the cuff reactions to self imposed issues. He causes most of his own issues!! LOL.. You need to back you words with actions. That is what a manager does. A CEO is a "Chief executive officer" This reflects on the whole company. Its like the kids using facebook to document everything someday that will comeback and bite him in the ass big time.. He is bound to have the "knock on the door" by someone in a government roll.

Is this yours?
https://hashtalk.org/topic/16113/this-has-been-a-6-month-journey-for-me

This was interesting in the way it elicited community response, which was generally "please, more censorship, we don't need this negativity to interfere with our hashcoin dreams". Which is all great actually, since now the support section is gone from HT there is absolutely no reason to post anything unsavory there.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
welchy8764

Activity: 262
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 04:05:16 AM

Banned again this time can't even log in.. WTF.. for giving my experience with GAW for last 6 month. I give up with this.. I am a manager myself. I think its very immature and most of his actions are off the cuff reactions to self imposed issues. He causes most of his own issues!! LOL.. You need to back you words with actions. That is what a manager does. A CEO is a "Chief executive officer" This reflects on the whole company. Its like the kids using facebook to document everything someday that will comeback and bite him in the ass big time.. He is bound to have the "knock on the door" by someone in a government roll.

Is this yours?

This was interesting in the way it elicited community response, which was generally "please, more censorship, we don't need this negativity to interfere with our hashcoin dreams". Which is all great actually, since now the support section is gone from HT there is absolutely no reason to post anything unsavory there.

Yep.. banned before I could reply.. Oh well.. Not into the BS anyway.. Then its what did you need to know? what were your questions? I want to know what is the long term plan for the Coin in writing? Thats it..
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2014, 04:34:59 AM

Is this yours?

Yep.. banned before I could reply.. Oh well.. Not into the BS anyway.. Then its what did you need to know? what were your questions? I want to know what is the long term plan for the Coin in writing? Thats it..

Well they fiddled around with the time of the announcement, but currently it's supposed to be revealed at 10PM Eastern on Monday. Should be good either way, we get the answers or we get entertainment.

https://hashtalk.org/topic/16133/hashcoin-details-released
GAW_CEO
Admins
Global Moderator
Industry Innovator

HashCoin details released

.. ...finally :grinning:

10 pm Eastern 11/3/14
I_IZ_CEO

Activity: 308

CEO FlawMiners TM®

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 04:42:22 AM

"please, more censorship"

The pot calling the kettle black...

You can bypass most of the off topic posts by adding the following users to your ignore list:

armedmilitia

Activity: 562
Merit: 506

We're going to need a bigger heatsink.

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2014, 04:57:57 AM

You can bypass most of the off topic posts by adding the following users to your ignore list:
The OP is advising people not to feed the trolls. He could have made the thread self-moderated and deleted all posts by those people (Like HT), but he didn't. So no, it's not "the pot calling the kettle black..."

Always use escrow. OgNasty is pretty sweet.

Help me out with compiling a list of mining datacenters!
NuShrike

Activity: 178
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 04:58:46 AM

Withdrawals seem broken, for the last few hours.
dyask

Activity: 854
Merit: 510

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 05:15:09 AM

(long time lurker former gaw bait) My theory on hash coin: GAW is really low on btc and is creating a coin contained in hashbase that only works within it to give them them more "float" will have a lot of fancy features that really do nothing if you look at them as a whole.

What you are claiming is GAW has cash flow issues.   While it could happen it is really unlikely unless they had a lot of bitcoin stole from them.   There isn't any hint of that, at least yet.   GAW does have a lot of mining and they have managed to get most people to except HP instead of BTC, so they probably have a lot more BTC than before.   It is more likely they are using that to get GAW many buckets full of HashCoin when it comes out.    I think GAW will make more money on this coin than anyone else.   
dyask

Activity: 854
Merit: 510

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 05:17:49 AM

Withdrawals seem broken, for the last few hours.

I made two withdrawals last night and both took about an hour before Zen actually sent the bitcoin.   It was broken, but it was very slow.   The withdraw showed in the balance window but that was all that could be seen until they finally sent the bitcoin.   I wonder if they just added a queue or something to the coins getting sent.
I_IZ_CEO

CEO FlawMiners TM®

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 05:24:17 AM

The OP is advising people not to feed the trolls. He could have made the thread self-moderated and deleted all posts by those people (Like HT), but he didn't. So no, it's not "the pot calling the kettle black..."

Please show where I have "derail the discussion".....
I will take his advice and communistically place you on ignore not to "derail the discussion"
Thanks

galdur

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 05:31:01 AM

(long time lurker former gaw bait) My theory on hash coin: GAW is really low on btc and is creating a coin contained in hashbase that only works within it to give them them more "float" will have a lot of fancy features that really do nothing if you look at them as a whole.

What you are claiming is GAW has cash flow issues.   While it could happen it is really unlikely unless they had a lot of bitcoin stole from them.   There isn't any hint of that, at least yet.   GAW does have a lot of mining and they have managed to get most people to except HP instead of BTC, so they probably have a lot more BTC than before.   It is more likely they are using that to get GAW many buckets full of HashCoin when it comes out.    I think GAW will make more money on this coin than anyone else.   

Now that BTC is obviously heading back under 300 one has to wonder how that will fit their (and other cloud mining operators´) plans. If you go back six months or so you will see extremely wonderful predictions of BTC prices from experts and mining geniuses. So you can imagine their investments since then and financial situation now. The bankers are most likely becoming very uneasy.

armedmilitia

Activity: 562
Merit: 506

We're going to need a bigger heatsink.

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2014, 05:36:31 AM

Please show where I have "derail the discussion".....
I will take his advice and communistically place you on ignore not to "derail the discussion"
Thanks
Yeah, okay man. I guess the OP was right on the money there calling you a troll  Wink. I shouldn't have fed ya. Go back to your bridge!

Always use escrow. OgNasty is pretty sweet.

Help me out with compiling a list of mining datacenters!
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2014, 06:05:59 AM

This.

I_IZ_CEO, you're on that list because you were making a mess of this thread a couple of months ago along with the other persons mentioned there.

You can still post here all you want, I think you realize by now that my warning in the OP is in no way enforceable. In fact I was considering to remove it but funny thing happened - both you and your buddy bitgeek suddenly became concerned today about my ignore preferences. So I'll wait for a few days to see what y'all are up to.

"communistically" LOL
I_IZ_CEO

CEO FlawMiners TM®

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 06:15:38 AM

This.

I_IZ_CEO, you're on that list because you were making a mess of this thread a couple of months ago along with the other persons mentioned there.

You can still post here all you want, I think you realize by now that my warning in the OP is in no way enforceable. In fact I was considering to remove it but funny thing happened - both you and your buddy bitgeek suddenly became concerned today about my ignore preferences. So I'll wait for a few days to see what y'all are up to.

"communistically" LOL

Lmao, hey I think the post you started is one of the greatest posts on this forum, very informative and honest + I thank you for it.
Please dont place me in same sentence as bitgeek :p my answering and or feeding him got me on OP 1st page (am not saying I did the right thing Sad ).. :p

com·mu·nis·tic  (kmy-nstk)
adj.
Of, characteristic of, or inclined to communism.
commu·nisti·cal·ly adv.

suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2014, 06:31:55 AM

Did I mention...we bought a news publication last week Smiley

I'm not kidding: https://twitter.com/gawceo
I_IZ_CEO

CEO FlawMiners TM®

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 06:53:59 AM

Most of his followers are fake, 1/2 of them follow only potcoinfan (shill accounts), 1/3 follow Cleezy Mercedes, and they follow Cleezy Mercedes, there are like 9 different Cleezy Mercedes accounts following each other. And if you see the pics on the Cleezy Mercedes accounts, its dudes butt naked holding their... When you pay for followers that's what you get.. He is very a desperate person. Now I get what he meant in his Weird Christian video.

I_IZ_CEO

CEO FlawMiners TM®

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 07:30:59 AM

For like $3 you can buy something like 1000 followers.. Just did an audit on him, 1/3 fake and many shills, doesn't shock me because its the same thing on his forum.

chmick

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 11:49:59 AM

Hi all.

For information :

http://techcrunch.com/2014/11/02/bitcoin-brothers-aim-to-disrupt-bitcoin-mining-with-new-more-powerful-supercomputers/

Flep182
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1007

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 11:54:51 AM

Oh, a thing I thought about, what could be the issue here is that they (GAW) are always vulnerable to a certain arbitrage risk.
They have inflow of BTC and USD but payout in BTC.
Outflow is BTC and USD (for hardware/electric/whores/airplanes*)

They ought to have a sort of financial planning for 1-3 months ahead with cash flow and such.  If they'd aimed at converting mined BTC from their hidden Ant S3 farm that they bought with all the hashlet money into USD to pay for costs and the conversion rate tanked they could very well get in trouble. I mean, if everything is going as it should be risk is probably low but with a bit of "let's go for more bitcoin instead of USD" enthusiasm or anything other being different than mining which is accounted for/visible in the zencloud and a sudden dip in BTC price could very well destroy their business in a few weeks. If they'd save bitcoin and set it aside for future costs (after hashlets were bought) hoping BTC would go up and it didn't they could very well have to convert btc at a lower rate and fuck up their planning.
One thing they do is buy and sell hashlets in USD (and convert in BTC based on the rate of that moment). What I did the last few weeks is when BTC went down hard is sell a few hashlets and buy them back (or at least a few) for less BTC a week later when BTC had recovered enough.
I could very well understand that buying hashlets with them with BTC has been shut down for some reason relating to such a mismatch somewhere.

They could very easily get mixed up if the difference between the two "currencies" they work with fluctuates 20% or more. (which it did) It's not for nothing that big companies hedge forex dips to keep their business safe.

*=whichever side of the tinfoil spectrum you're on

bitgeek

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 12:05:43 PM

Why is every one of your posts in this thread? Have you looked at the Bitcoin 'Press' section? It is good for some news every now and again.

That's easy. There's a number of people in this thread, who registered on this forum just to troll. Some of them are doing it because they were banned for the same thing on hashtalk and can't handle it, while some are here for the money. Bashing another crypto company is also a form of PR. Just read some of their posts: "GAW is so bad, but try XXX, they are great".

Please dont place me in same sentence as bitgeek :p my answering and or feeding him got me on OP 1st page (am not saying I did the right thing Sad ).. :p

LOL, at least I'm not afraid to use my forum account instead of sockpuppets. Your friend already apologized, what happened to you two, did you have a disagreement?
Your trolling is so pathetic, the first thing you did when Josh posted the bitcoin confirmation thread was to go and laugh that its a fail. Now you're acting like it never happened, but who am I talking to. Come back when you grow up.

███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████

Online.BTC.Bingo

.*500%.CASH.BACK.+.INSTANT.BONUS
..PROGRESSIVE.JACKPOT
..NO-DOWNLOAD.CLIENT

EPIC.FUN.
Chris_Sabian
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 02:26:36 PM

This sounds like a bunch of crap and another smoke and mirrors.

"If the first phase of the company’s business plan is selling cloud mining services"
Just what bitcoin needs.

"the second is providing priority services for transactions, so that certain customers can get their transactions approved ahead of others in the blockchain"
Since the blocks aren't full yet (and Gavin is working on that), this is a complete no issue.
Pages: « 1 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 [183] 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 »
  Print  

Jump to: