Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 09:56:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 [207] 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW ZenCloud ZenPool Hashlet - does it really exist? ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :-)  (Read 262834 times)
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 11:29:48 PM

Well I think the reality is that they have nothing to do with this. I was being facetious in order to make Hemero sweat. In fact I bet at this stage Fraser rues the day he ever got involved with Hemero. I will also bet there is an odd connectionn between the two be ita relative of his wife or some weird god bothering connection at some relgious seance type thing where they met. Fraser put a hand ful of dollars in GAWK years ago and that is it. That along with his like to dabble in 'invetions'.

There is no chance in hell Cantor is involved in this rubbish in any way shape or form. Hemero has been 'name droipping' and hinting as such which you can be rest assured had someone taken my advise to contact or ask them directly  whether they are involved because Hemero is name dropping, a cease and desist would lock his clammy little hands up so tight it would shock the dye in his hair and return it to its natural color.

His entire MO is to drop innuedo hints wink wink nudges, 'I bought this', 'bought that' 'my banker friends' 'my patent' me this me that, ferrari's, lear jets, largest this largest that. As someone mentioned its the largest garbage wireless ISP in some pondunk town. Microwave repeaters internet on microwave bands is usually used on islands and ridiculously rurual areas.

Hemero is the poster boy for Big Hat No Cattle.

In you can read him like a book he has cottoned on to crypto currency, visualize himself as a Zuckerberg all his has to do is fill in the dots,

1. fancy car
2. lear jet
3. banker pals
4. change the world

Shit pure and plain shit. Small fry small town hustler trying to remake himself. That is not how it is done. He's jugglng all he has to make that picture of himself come true.

It won't. It cannot.

When real people do real things it happens for a reason. It isn't a game and it isn't an act. It isn't a color by numbers childs coloring book.

Here's my idea. Let me wrap it in expensive cars, expensive jets, names of friends, do good things, and people will believe it and eventually my idea will come true. A fitting British saying is: arse about face

Nothing works like this. Nothing.

100% guaranteed neither will this.

All it is under the muddied innuendo, all it can be is the shallow application of his HMTL inject ... ah ha... there is that word again, of as I said before, proxying buying from Amazon dot com, Target, Wal-mart etc. Where your browser makes it looks like while you are browsing those sites, the prices are in Josh [a/k/a Joke] coins. You give your cute little plastic card number input it, the shopping cart in that farcical coin makes it all look real and you press confirm and at the end of the day you get that 100% polyster t-shirt you have been eyeing for so long. Meanwhile on the backend Hemero and his gang of dwarves, franticlly convert his make believe coin to FIat to pay the vendor in a blink of an eye. Vendor does not even have a clue a fool sitting in his mommy's basement, thought he bought some POS t-shirt with some weird virtual coin.  Mommy's son believes he did, vendor has no clue. WIN WIN HOORAY? What's the harm to anyone. Internet is full of fantasy games and role playing interactives. Mommy's son yelps DERP that's way kewl, and runs to that hideous forum and shrieks in glee I bought a black wife-beater t with my hash coin how cool is that. Vendor doesn't blink he's got his cash and that is the end of that. And so it will repeat, herpa derpa Josh and his clan will scurry around dipping their hands into granny's purse convincing her this is the coolest way to buy things it is 2015 afterall.

Sad

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MOB

Activity: 493
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 11:57:54 PM

Good article. Wonder how it slipped past the banning hammer there. I captured it as well.

The questions I still have and the reason I'm out of this for now has to do with centralization and acceptance.

If GAW controls/centralizes this then it goes against principles that most bitcoin miners/holders should value.

Having even one retailer accept this at launch would probably fit the claim that this will have more acceptance than any other coin at launch. I don't doubt that he will be able to find someone to accept it at launch, but getting someone big in that boat to share in the risk is hard to believe. The timeline is too short to convince any really big player.

+1

Yep, simple, to the point, and well reasoned. There are quite a few reasons why it is in someone's best interests to dump HC as soon as it launches.

$20/coin is insane. If there is a $20 wall, then there will be:
1. Constant and active arbitrage bringing it down

I assume they could not have active walls on all exchanges unless they want someone's full time job to be transferring coins. We all know GAW can't automate shit. If the try to use a bot instead of just a buy order then they will most likely accidentally buy the price up, somehow end up selling, or some other tomfoolery.

2. Once selling starts, people will keep on selling as it becomes more and more in their best interests to sell at $20 and break the wall so as to re-buy below it.

GAW, if using a $20 wall, will be creating a situation where it is in the collective best interest of whales to sell now or form a selling cooperative to milk the full 100 million and then re-buy for a fraction of it.

No doubt GAW would do something terribly centralized in the face of this as they cry about manipulation and "hacking."

3. Legitimate profit-taking

Who would not want to cover their bases first? Sell as much as it takes to break even with GAW, then hold.

Anyone who bought in the last month is at least -75% or -85%, so they have a lot of dumping to do until they start feeling better.

Oh, as an aside, humerous how Rootdude says that the $20 is based upon GAW's value, not the reserve backing it. If GAW would like to make a public statement that they will throw their entire net work into maintaining a $20 cushion, then that would be an accurate statement, but not until then.

semidead

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 11:59:06 PM

You are taking it way too hard. Let them do what they want and simply watch from the sidelines. If there is a big plan behind it it will have to be revealed sooner or later. Calling it dumb or shit is just a waste of time, the majority will decide as it always does.

i have no money invested in anything related to gaw. i am watching.

If you were invested in the early days you would have made a ROI watching right now is the best thing to do.  Cool

suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2014, 01:02:46 AM

Throwing money at stuff and watching it stick (or not) is probably the easiest part of any business. So even assuming this hashcoin thing somehow gets the financing to back it up and sustain the lofty promises there is the actual execution part. Do we really trust that a business that couldn't do hosting properly, couldn't do shipping and logistics properly, couldn't even do "virtual mining" without falling over every week, would be able to provide infrastructure for this coin/exchange/payment network/whatever else this involves. This is going to be serious real time stuff, not some site with numbers on it that you can "correct" at your leisure if something goes wrong.
eightcylinders

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 02:02:08 AM

Throwing money at stuff and watching it stick (or not) is probably the easiest part of any business. So even assuming this hashcoin thing somehow gets the financing to back it up and sustain the lofty promises there is the actual execution part. Do we really trust that a business that couldn't do hosting properly, couldn't do shipping and logistics properly, couldn't even do "virtual mining" without falling over every week, would be able to provide infrastructure for this coin/exchange/payment network/whatever else this involves. This is going to be serious real time stuff, not some site with numbers on it that you can "correct" at your leisure if something goes wrong.

I can just see it now, 24 hours after Hashcoin ICO:

GAW_CEO to Taco Bell: "Sorry, we had to shut down your access to Hashcoin because some hackers took advantage of a loophole that allowed them to buy 25,000 tacos with a single hashcoin!  For security reasons, you will just have to hold the $500,000 in Hashcoin that you have in-network while we investigate this very serious issue.  Don't worry, someone will go to jail.  We have our crack legal team on the other line."

TACO BELL:  "25,000 tacos with a single coin?  That doesn't seem very likely.  Maybe the problem is with GAW's internal software."

16 minutes later, all the Taco Bells go dark as they are modded out of existence.

My BTC Addres: 1PMEJCY6ofqmnAdYbdQqToZ7MNSAz35w7v
=>Buy the world's first hardware wallet.   Safer than paper and easier to use than smartphones.  If you use Bitcoin you need this: Buy Trezor!!
bitcoinnoisseur

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 02:09:58 AM

Here is a good read:

https://hashtalk.org/topic/17070

Too long to repost it and has pictures and stuff... there are some good numbers there. Nothing new but well put together.
Good catch... grabbing and converting to PDF before it gets removed. I will read and run the numbers as well. :-)

PDF: http://gawgate.com/pdf/TheMathsBehindWhyHashcoinMight%20FailPart%201.pdf

GAW_CEO

I am very aware of all the things pointed out here. None of it is a surprise :grinning:

Follow me on Twitter - @gawceo GAW_CEO posted about an hour ago

UK_Hash @GAW_CEO said:

I am very aware of all the things pointed out here. None of it is a surprise :grinning:

I thought you might be :wink:

... but care to comment? How will it weather the first few weeks before the 'hashcoin' behemoth takes off?
  UK_Hash posted about an hour ago

I find it eerily disturbing that Josh grins at the end of every post. Of course he hasn't replied back with any comment. I'm sure he's shuffling around begging his best friends for answers.

There has been some more of the OP's math looked at and posted by @quigley at the top of page 6 https://hashtalk.org/topic/17070/gaw_ceo-the-maths-behind-why-hashcoin-might-fail-current-plan-part-1/21?page=6
reeko400.1

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 02:43:27 AM

:grinning: :grinning: :grinning:
puwaha

Activity: 700
Merit: 294

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 02:55:12 AM

I still stand behind my original assessment of this thread.  It's saturated with a bunch of grumpy old men.

Sooo... who/what are you?

This is what I am:

I get what you are laying down... but I'm not ready to panic yet.  I've known several people like Josh, who work quickly, try to please their customers, and make mistakes along the way.  Like Warren Buffet would say... "We simply attempt to be fearful when others are greedy and to be greedy only when others are fearful."

tom14cat14

Activity: 826

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 04:55:58 AM

You know the funniest thing I see about this thread is a bunch of BTC supporters using things that the real world says about BTC against GAW. This may be a complete fail but seeing so many comments revolve around how it is fake internet money and the price is just too crazy there is no way someone would pay that much or it cant have that market cap is pretty funny. Most people know nothing about BTC and if you talk to them they would say you are full of it if you told them the market cap.

Now if you keep all the complaing around how payouts have dropped or we were sold hashlets to mine scrypt and were led to believe GAW would make cloud mining profitable and all the other things that have actually happened then I understand. Or if you have proof that they are a scam,ponzi... any other name out there you want. Ok bring that forward. But not the well it just cant happen because it hasnt happened or well BTC could do that so this cant. You guys sound like the same critics BTC has.
bitcoinnoisseur

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 05:05:52 AM

https://hashtalk.org/topic/17155/hashcoin-update

White Paper Update
I want to thank you for all your feedback on the white paper we released early this week. Its been incredible to read your thoughts and comments, it makes me proud to be a part of this community. We will be continue to update the draft with your feedback and will release the final version in the next few days.

LMAO. He still doesn't even have a clue what this tsHASHcoin is, what it's supposed to be or what it's going to be and is taking feedback and adjusting it on the fly. How the fuck can you have a patent for something and get VC's to buy in yet you're not only changing everything, you're letting your customers make the suggestions your basing the changes on???
kupan787

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 05:23:41 AM

https://hashtalk.org/topic/17155/hashcoin-update

White Paper Update
I want to thank you for all your feedback on the white paper we released early this week. Its been incredible to read your thoughts and comments, it makes me proud to be a part of this community. We will be continue to update the draft with your feedback and will release the final version in the next few days.

LMAO. He still doesn't even have a clue what this tsHASHcoin is, what it's supposed to be or what it's going to be and is taking feedback and adjusting it on the fly. How the fuck can you have a patent for something and get VC's to buy in yet you're not only changing everything, you're letting your customers make the suggestions your basing the changes on???

What caught my eye:

A HashCoin Media Tour is Underway!
Schedules are being set and itineraries made. I will be traveling to NYC this month to do interviews with some very large media companies you all have probably seen before : )

I wonder if he is talking CNBC? I know they are based in NY. Or maybe Bloomberg or Fox Business? Both also in NY.
jimmothy

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 05:37:24 AM

You know the funniest thing I see about this thread is a bunch of BTC supporters using things that the real world says about BTC against GAW. This may be a complete fail but seeing so many comments revolve around how it is fake internet money and the price is just too crazy there is no way someone would pay that much or it cant have that market cap is pretty funny. Most people know nothing about BTC and if you talk to them they would say you are full of it if you told them the market cap.

It's really not the same at all.

The only reason bitcoin has value is because it's completely decentralized and secured by cryptography. There are practically an infinite amount of uses for a decentralized ledger, e.g. blockstream, colored coins, provably fair gambling, and so on.

Hashcoin has a market cap of ~$2 billion only because the coin inventor says it's worth $2 billion.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2014, 05:57:02 AM

Now if you keep all the complaing around how payouts have dropped or we were sold hashlets to mine scrypt and were led to believe GAW would make cloud mining profitable and all the other things that have actually happened then I understand. Or if you have proof that they are a scam,ponzi... any other name out there you want. Ok bring that forward. But not the well it just cant happen because it hasnt happened or well BTC could do that so this cant. You guys sound like the same critics BTC has.

You might have a point if all these vague and often unrealistic promises weren't coming from a company that doesn't seem to be able to keep its word even on much more mundane things. Most "change the world" inventions tend to happen not because someone declared that they have a great idea but because someone actually had a great idea and the cojones to do it.
tom14cat14

Activity: 826

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 06:14:33 AM

You might have a point if all these vague and often unrealistic promises weren't coming from a company that doesn't seem to be able to keep its word even on much more mundane things. Most "change the world" inventions tend to happen not because someone declared that they have a great idea but because someone actually had a great idea and the cojones to do it.

I agree GAW has had many issues. And I don't want to come off as defending them to the death because I have issues with them and I have voiced in in different forums. They deserve some of the bashing they get. However when people only say it can't be true because of, insert all the one liners ever said about BTC here. That's what gets me. In one breath they laugh that he is making a fantasy coin out of thin air. News flash that is what most people honk BTC is. I am not sure if some of you are only friends with BTC people but most people do not know a thing about BTC.

Note: A lot of you bring up valid issues about GAW and the above is not directed at you.
crashoveride54902

Activity: 784

Dream become broken often

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 03:08:03 PM

well a post of mine was deleted..what a shocker...wasn't all neg either...this is why i hate HT and probably always will...you can't say anything neg about gaw w/o being censored, I even got a pm from josh saying be nice...and my post was...someone asked if there was an update on zenpool status, I replied "Nope, its already been forgotten about....its not hashcoin" and then even said on a positive note their customer support was getting better...woke up this morning and both comments were deleted lol...i restored mine and we'll see how long it stays up

Dreams of cyprto solving everything is slowly slipping away...Replaced by scams/hacks Sad
sencix

Activity: 96
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 03:30:48 PM

This topic should be renamed as "ALWAYS LOSE MONEY" because none of my 20 hashlets are not making any for sure  Grin

Device Name MultiHashlet 1 (MultiHashlet)
Power 1 MH
BTC Payout 0.00023193 BTC
Maintenance Fee -0.00023192 BTC

Device Name CleverHashlet 1 (CleverHashlet)
Power 1 MH
BTC Payout 0.00029321 BTC

Device Name Hashlet Genesis 100 (Hashlet Genesis)
Power 100 GH
BTC Payout 0.00132252 BTC
Maintenance Fee -0.00057980 BTC

Power 6 MH
BTC Payout 0.00174035 BTC
Maintenance Fee -0.00139152 BTC

Send some woofs to SHIB: 0x6424EC98204dCaB6D73Dbf49156656abCd858bAc Cheesy
MOB

Activity: 493

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 04:15:52 PM
Last edit: November 08, 2014, 04:44:12 PM by MOB

Yes, hashlets only lose money at this point.

Anyone who did not get in within a few months will never ROI from mining for actual BTC payouts with GAW. How convenient.

Instead, we now have a large delay in which no payouts need to be made (in anything convertible to BTC), but promises of EXTREME RICHES! to all that hold through it. In an ingenious move, GAW makes money from each skeptic selling to an incoming sheep as the marketplace fleeces them for 10% (in BTC converted to USD, not Hashpoints).

Was just reading about the US government moving forward in their first unregistered securities case in BTC-land when a fellow forumgoer was kind enough to leave this gem.

Written by a master Ponzi, detailing why he did it and how he did it: edit, better link: http://themittani.com/features/ancient-history-currin-trading-confession

He is, of course, much more eloquent and witty than Josh. But then Eve always did attract the most ridiculous high-profile action: large heists, pyramid schemes, server-wide interstellar war, and the trolling of the g00n squad.
cryptofunk

Activity: 372
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 04:23:45 PM

..snip..
Instead, we now have a large delay in which no payouts need to be made (in anything convertible to BTC), but promises of EXTREME RICHES! to all that hold through it. In an ingenious move, GAW makes money from each skeptic selling to an incoming sheep as the marketplace fleeces them for 10% (in BTC converted to USD, not Hashpoints).
..snip..

Don't forget:

Quote from: GAW_Terms_Of_Service
3.12 GAW as defined herein  is not engaged in providing investment products, regulated commodities, or financial products of any type or kind.  GAW is not registered as a securities broker-dealer or an investment adviser either with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC”) or with any state securities regulatory authority, and does not offer any product or service based upon the sale or acquisition of securities or derivative based products or services. GAW is neither licensed nor qualified to provide investment advice and you are specifically and adamantly advised not to rely upon anything posted/communicated/implied or expressed by GAW.
mutha

Activity: 430
Merit: 250

AS8UDRR8Dc4wTyZkMT7Z5vaXtiWK9zh5Hb

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 04:42:31 PM

This topic should be renamed as "ALWAYS LOSE MONEY" because none of my 20 hashlets are not making any for sure  Grin

Device Name MultiHashlet 1 (MultiHashlet)
Power 1 MH
BTC Payout 0.00023193 BTC

Power 1 MH
BTC Payout 0.00029321 BTC

Device Name Hashlet Genesis 100 (Hashlet Genesis)
Power 100 GH
BTC Payout 0.00132252 BTC
Maintenance Fee -0.00057980 BTC

Power 6 MH
BTC Payout 0.00174035 BTC
Maintenance Fee -0.00139152 BTC

I dont know which is worse seeing those results or seeing the miners for sale havent been bought yet.
chmick

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 05:39:31 PM

Hi all

Can somebody tell me if zencloud change the power display on the prime hashlet ?? I mean do they include now the power you use when you boost or when you double mine ?

Pages: « 1 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 [207] 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 »
  Print  

Jump to: