Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 10:03:52 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 [208] 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW ZenCloud ZenPool Hashlet - does it really exist? ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :-)  (Read 262847 times)
crashoveride54902

Activity: 784
Merit: 504

Dream become broken often

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 05:44:04 PM

This topic should be renamed as "ALWAYS LOSE MONEY" because none of my 20 hashlets are not making any for sure  Grin

Device Name MultiHashlet 1 (MultiHashlet)
Power 1 MH
BTC Payout 0.00023193 BTC
Maintenance Fee -0.00023192 BTC

Device Name CleverHashlet 1 (CleverHashlet)
Power 1 MH
BTC Payout 0.00029321 BTC
Maintenance Fee -0.00023192 BTC

Device Name Hashlet Genesis 100 (Hashlet Genesis)
Power 100 GH
BTC Payout 0.00132252 BTC
Maintenance Fee -0.00057980 BTC

Device Name CleverHashlet 1 (CleverHashlet)
Power 6 MH
BTC Payout 0.00174035 BTC
Maintenance Fee -0.00139152 BTC

I dont know which is worse seeing those results or seeing the miners for sale havent been bought yet.

have to have new btc or mined btc for miners to be bought...I doubt there is much left

Dreams of cyprto solving everything is slowly slipping away...Replaced by scams/hacks Sad
alienesb

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 05:47:12 PM

..snip..
Instead, we now have a large delay in which no payouts need to be made (in anything convertible to BTC), but promises of EXTREME RICHES! to all that hold through it. In an ingenious move, GAW makes money from each skeptic selling to an incoming sheep as the marketplace fleeces them for 10% (in BTC converted to USD, not Hashpoints).
..snip..

Don't forget:

Quote from: GAW_Terms_Of_Service
3.12 GAW as defined herein  is not engaged in providing investment products, regulated commodities, or financial products of any type or kind.  GAW is not registered as a securities broker-dealer or an investment adviser either with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC”) or with any state securities regulatory authority, and does not offer any product or service based upon the sale or acquisition of securities or derivative based products or services. GAW is neither licensed nor qualified to provide investment advice and you are specifically and adamantly advised not to rely upon anything posted/communicated/implied or expressed by GAW.

That bold part wtf??? That's some real CYA right there.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 8985

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2014, 05:53:05 PM

Hi all

Can somebody tell me if zencloud change the power display on the prime hashlet ?? I mean do they include now the power you use when you boost or when you double mine ?

It's showing double rate for me. Not sure if that's because of double dip. I think there is a double-hash promotion going on too, maybe that's what we're seeing.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2014, 05:55:23 PM

have to have new btc or mined btc for miners to be bought...I doubt there is much left

People are still borrowing on BTCjam to put money into hashlets/hashcoins. Claiming 15-day ROI or something like that. I'm sure there is a healthy flow of new cash.
knowhow

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 06:33:16 PM
Last edit: November 08, 2014, 07:05:18 PM by knowhow

since he have a timeline most users start to prepare and credit card running for sure to invest on gaw project ,with the interest off 4 dollars become and be 20 dollars worth soo no way to 5X the investment anywhere i know this wont stand or even being possible to hold as there are a lot of hascoins with users already and mining till we all be able to buy atleast 1 unit i guess wont be any limit otherwise somepeople will get the hascoin entire and then sell it in small parts.

Im online incomeR a while to know this looks like cyclers and shares incomes,as this kind of places have a lifetime of 1 month... the magic of double tripler or cycle out is being online on the time it starts when the money get in after 3 days start slow down till stop and all money froozen till the admin run website out soo.

I really hope gaw has a great plan to stand and stay because there is a much more to loose then to win currently too many features and short time to make it happen.

As i said before i had joined btc late as i were away from this i were a ptc user making some cents... when btc appears even after it reach 1000dollars i dont remember to see and advertise from btc on ptc websites.... maybe im wrong but i dont remember to see it,and well ptc industry moves bilions of money nowadays .

I am forced to believe and stay with hashbase promise to be able to ROI since i am one of the users that bought primes as others haslets after the raise from 16 to 40 i could had sold my prime since market reached it ,but my others haslets already dropped around 25% from what i had paid soo no deal to loose money and i wont left gaw until end year as i see i can be able to roi without sell my miners and chill out later as ROI ,for sure all wanna it.
chmick

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 06:41:33 PM

I have a doubt on something ?

Can anybody post two screenshots of the genesis hash market (one sort by price , the other one sort by unit price , both with the smallest first) ??

Thanks alot
alienesb

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 06:42:29 PM

since he have a timeline most users start to prepare and credit card running for sure to invest on gaw project ,with the interest off 4 dollars become and be 20 dollars worth soo no way to 5X the investment anywhere i know this wont stand or even being possible to hold as there are a lot of hascoins with users already and mining till we all be able to buy atleast 1 unit i guess wont be any limit otherwise somepeople will get the hascoin entire and then sell it in small parts,i know and im online income a while to know thisc looks like cyclers and shares incomes,as this kind of places have a lifetime of 1 month... the magic of double tripler or cycle out is being online on the time it starts when the money get in after 3 days start slow down till stop and all money froozen till the admin run website out soo i really hope gaw has a great plan to stand and stay because there is a much more to loose then to win currently too many features and short time to make it happen,as i said before i had joined btc late as i were away from this i were a ptc user making some cents... when btc appears even after it reach 1000dollars i dont remember to see and advertise from btc on ptc websites.... maybe im wrong but i dont remember to see it,and well ptc industry moves bilions of money nowadays .
I am forced to believe and stay with hashbase promise to be able to ROI since i am one of the users that bought primes as others haslets after the raise from 16 to 40 i could had sold my prime since market reached it ,but my others haslets already dropped around 25% from what i had paid soo no deal to loose money and i wont left gaw until end year as i see i can be able to roi without sell my miners and chill out later as ROI ,for sure all wanna it.

It's Saturday, I've had a beer, I can't read this mess.
Don007
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007

Live like there is no tomorrow!

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 06:51:18 PM

Hi all

Can somebody tell me if zencloud change the power display on the prime hashlet ?? I mean do they include now the power you use when you boost or when you double mine ?

It's showing double rate for me. Not sure if that's because of double dip. I think there is a double-hash promotion going on too, maybe that's what we're seeing.

Indeed, I saw a double rate too (without using the boost or Double dip). However, the total hashrate hasn't increased since, so I think it's just a way to mention that you're able to double-dip it.

I love that double-dip function Wink.

However, I'm not sure how long I still am going to hold these hashlets. I'm over ROI by the way Wink.

{Curently quite inactive as I'm really busy in my private life. I will get back soon!}

-> Your line here during my inactivity? Feel free to PM <-
bitcoinnoisseur

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 06:54:17 PM

since he have a timeline most users start to prepare and credit card running for sure to invest on gaw project ,with the interest off 4 dollars become and be 20 dollars worth soo no way to 5X the investment anywhere i know this wont stand or even being possible to hold as there are a lot of hascoins with users already and mining till we all be able to buy atleast 1 unit i guess wont be any limit otherwise somepeople will get the hascoin entire and then sell it in small parts,i know and im online income a while to know thisc looks like cyclers and shares incomes,as this kind of places have a lifetime of 1 month... the magic of double tripler or cycle out is being online on the time it starts when the money get in after 3 days start slow down till stop and all money froozen till the admin run website out soo i really hope gaw has a great plan to stand and stay because there is a much more to loose then to win currently too many features and short time to make it happen,as i said before i had joined btc late as i were away from this i were a ptc user making some cents... when btc appears even after it reach 1000dollars i dont remember to see and advertise from btc on ptc websites.... maybe im wrong but i dont remember to see it,and well ptc industry moves bilions of money nowadays .

You could have had 100 beers or not at all in your entire life and not have a single clue what the fuck he just wrote. That is the most poorly written unpunctuated rambling I've ever come across. I have to hope and pray he isn't American and has almost no schooling in English whatsoever.
knowhow

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 06:57:35 PM

sorry my englisht isnt the best i will try to point all :

with a timeline the users are investing deeply because the dream of 5x with hascoin...

then ptc industry always makes ads from everything from cyclers cyclers or another ptc or other thing i didnt catch any ads from btc before i joined i just joined because i found this forum and i were curios to give a try

to make it clear who had invested only at primes can try to sell them because as me some new users bought it at 40 dollars instead the old 16 dollars soo who doesnt wanna wait to see the new coin can sell to atleast jump out,from other hand who bough various of haslets as zen multi clever saw the price drops around 25% from what they paid soo have to stand and wait to try ROI or get part of the investment made
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2014, 06:58:55 PM

Can anybody post two screenshots of the genesis hash market (one sort by price , the other one sort by unit price , both with the smallest first) ??

Thanks alot

Here you go:

http://i.snag.gy/WIeaC.jpg
http://i.snag.gy/MujNU.jpg
knowhow

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 07:01:11 PM

You could have had 100 beers or not at all in your entire life and not have a single clue what the fuck he just wrote. That is the most poorly written unpunctuated rambling I've ever come across. I have to hope and pray he isn't American and has almost no schooling in English whatsoever.

dont need to hit me i speak the hardest languange on the world that is PORTUGUESE soo i try english as we speak the english people write is different from what we speak ex:

gas station
in portuguese station gas....
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2014, 07:06:27 PM

dont need to hit me i speak the hardest languange on the world that is PORTUGUESE soo i try english as we speak the english people write is different from what we speak ex:

gas station

Word of advice. Use short sentences. Use punctuation.
chmick

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 07:12:00 PM

Thanks alot

Here you go:

Thanks .

I think zencloud add extra fee to the price we decide to sell for. So they win twice : once by taking a fee on your sell , once by adding another fee to the sell price .  Am I correct ?
crashoveride54902

Activity: 784
Merit: 504

Dream become broken often

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 07:33:02 PM

Thanks alot

Here you go:

Thanks .

I think zencloud add extra fee to the price we decide to sell for. So they win twice : once by taking a fee on your sell , once by adding another fee to the sell price .  Am I correct ?

yes this has been known already...they take 10%....5% for each side

Dreams of cyprto solving everything is slowly slipping away...Replaced by scams/hacks Sad
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2014, 07:35:31 PM

Thanks alot

Here you go:

Thanks .

Yes. If you list for $40, they add 5% and list it at $42. Then when it's sold they take 5% from your price as well and you get $38. Roughly 9.5% total.
knowhow

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 07:48:04 PM

gas station

Word of advice. Use short sentences. Use punctuation.

main problem here is i dont like to write them i always use ....will try to use them  Grin
chmick

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 07:48:12 PM

Thanks alot

Here you go:

Thanks .

yes this has been known already...they take 10%....5% for each side

Thanks for the confirmation.

By the way , are you married to acidburn ?? ;-)

bitcoinnoisseur

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 07:58:11 PM

gas station

Portugese is NOT the most difficult language to learn. It is one of the easiest.

The easiest languages — including Spanish, French, Portuguese and Italian — require just 23-24 weeks of study, or 575-600 class hours, to achieve proficiency, and are the easiest because of their closeness to English.

http://www.businessinsider.com/the-hardest-languages-to-learn-2014-5

AND Why dont you just use a translator???
chmick

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 08:03:44 PM
Last edit: November 08, 2014, 08:15:31 PM by chmick

gas station

Portugese is NOT the most difficult language to learn. It is one of the easiest.

The easiest languages — including Spanish, French, Portuguese and Italian — require just 23-24 weeks of study, or 575-600 class hours, to achieve proficiency, and are the easiest because of their closeness to English.

http://www.businessinsider.com/the-hardest-languages-to-learn-2014-5

AND Why dont you just use a translator???

You should take into consideration than the dfficulty come also from your birth language . It's probably more difficult for a danish to learn spanish than for a french or an italian . Due to some common roots in the language .

Anyway you are right , punctuation is mandatory, as well as paragraphs .

And google translate can help a bit .

Off topic : http://qz.com/293418/an-enormous-bitcoin-mine-went-up-in-flames-affecting-the-entire-network/

Pages: « 1 ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 [208] 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 »
  Print  

Jump to: