Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:52:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 [201] 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW ZenCloud ZenPool Hashlet - does it really exist? ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :-)  (Read 262834 times)
Snipe85

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

Infleum

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 02:56:44 AM

Lastly, at the risk of receiving another 24hr deadline/warning from Josh for no legitimate or lawful reason, I submit the MtGAW reference be migrated over to a kinder/gentler name while the truth of his business's actions continues to slowly make its way to the forefront of this pre-ICO environment.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you GAWGate (Law and Order dum-dum-dum theme heard in the distance).

Feds level first bitcoin securities fraud criminal prosecution

A Texas man was arrested Thursday and charged with fostering a bitcoin-related Ponzi scheme, in what is the first securities fraud case involving the crypto currency ever lodged by US prosecutors.

Prosecutors said the defendant, Trendon Shavers, is accused [PDF] of promising investors "absurdly high interest" in exchange for turning over their bitcoin to him. Investors were falsely promised that their bitcoin was recoverable at any time, the authorities said.

Not that this directly ties into GAW, but it does show the feds are watching this space...

Then you shouldn't forget to inform the cloud mining you have in your signature Tongue

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kupan787

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 03:11:33 AM

Then you shouldn't forget to inform the cloud mining you have in your signature Tongue

https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/tu-quoque

Snipe85

Infleum

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 03:22:02 AM

https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/tu-quoque

http://episyllogism.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/hyp.jpg

kupan787

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 03:25:08 AM

Not sure I follow.

Are you saying because I feel one cloud mining service is possibly a ponzi, I should feel that way about all of them? How exactly do you feel I'm being a hypocrite?
ZiG

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 03:37:19 AM

"""My silent partners at GAW built the largest bond trading platform in the world"""

said GAW_CEO

Pretty big statement, huh ?

TREMENDOUS statement. At some point and real soon he's going to have to start naming names. I still want to know how some little tool from New England with no proper education and not much of a background in anything that I can find, has such HUGE friends and no one else in the crypto world does.

...tool ...or FOOL ... Huh Grin Huh Grin
Snipe85

Infleum

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 03:39:53 AM

Not sure I follow.

Are you saying because I feel one cloud mining service is possibly a ponzi, I should feel that way about all of them? How exactly do you feel I'm being a hypocrite?

I've seen this tactics being used in some other threads. You and your friends are jumping from one thread to another to instigate and promote your site which is as sketchy as the rest of them.

bitcoinnoisseur

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 03:41:35 AM

"""My silent partners at GAW built the largest bond trading platform in the world"""

said GAW_CEO

Pretty big statement, huh ?

TREMENDOUS statement. At some point and real soon he's going to have to start naming names. I still want to know how some little tool from New England with no proper education and not much of a background in anything that I can find, has such HUGE friends and no one else in the crypto world does.

...tool ...or FOOL ... Huh Grin Huh Grin

Oh I definitely meant tool. Time and the law will tell how much of a fool he is as well.
kupan787

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 03:44:36 AM

Not sure I follow.

I've seen this tactics being used in some other threads. You and your friends are jumping from one thread to another to instigate and promote your site that is as sketchy as the rest of them.

Show we what other thread I've been jumping and spamming my link.

If you want to discuss and debate the merits of ltcgear, point me to the thread, and we can debate. As far as I understand, this thread is to discuss the merits of GAW and hashlets. So you should probably try and stay close to the topic, rather than dropping to ad hominem.
maku
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 03:55:07 AM

If you want to discuss and debate the merits of ltcgear, point me to the thread, and we can debate. As far as I understand, this thread is to discuss the merits of GAW and hashlets. So you should probably try and stay close to the topic, rather than dropping to ad hominem.

As for your signature - I did not see any LTC signature campaign on our forum.
It means either: 1. You working for LTC trying to promote their stuff. 2. You are fanboy and you think LTC is the best and only one legit cloud mining. 3. You have some kind of deal with LTC to promote them.

I get the impression that your judgement is biased and you can't be trusted. That is all.
kupan787

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 03:59:39 AM

It means either: 1. You working for LTC trying to promote their stuff. 2. You are fanboy and you think LTC is the best and only one legit cloud mining. 3. You have some kind of deal with LTC to promote them.

I get the impression that your judgement is biased and you can't be trusted. That is all.

Login with the wrong account to post that?

Either way I'm done with this nonsense. Both of you on ignore.
ZiG

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 04:09:05 AM

Hey tin foil hat people, does anyone really think someone (maybe named Craig) has about a million dollars dumped with GAW? Even if this "person" bought primes at $16 or they are hardware conversions would someone with that much money really could mine when they have enough resources to set up shop on their own?

I've always wondered myself. Who would be wise enough to accumulate enough wealth to invest so much in little ole GAW? Maybe Satoshi Nakamoto himself. That's who Josh's huge silent partner is. No wait. Even better yet, Josh is Satoshi. Satoshi Gawmoto. Satoshi did say he moved on. He must have meant he was working on hashcoin. OMG I'm a genius. I figured it all out. All hail Josh Gawrzatoshi.

Damn, for the second time in 2 days this thread has caused me to laugh so hard it made my wife ask what was so funny.  Try to explain hashlets, hashcoin and hasbase to someone normal (not like us e.g. someone with no interest in Bitcoin already) and they will look at you like you are an alien.  Try doing so while laughing so hard that you can barely breath ... well it just sounds insane.

I am in Bitcoin...cryptoworld... since june 2010 ... Wink

...BUT like your wife I am amused how some of you guys here could be so NAIVE to participate ...discuss...follow...waste your time, energy and MONEY... in all this BULLSHIT ...like   " hashlets, hashcoin and hasbase ...", that the megalo-maniac like Josh Garza is creating... Huh Huh Huh

All this has nothing to do with "Mining"... or even with Bitcoin anymore, IMHO... Wink

Just "Smokes and Mirrors"... Grin

Not my problem...it is everybody's personal decision...

ZiG

mutha

Activity: 430

AS8UDRR8Dc4wTyZkMT7Z5vaXtiWK9zh5Hb

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 04:09:59 AM

Put me on your ignore list too.... you are annoying me also.
iawa

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 04:10:30 AM

lol, anybody can get a link.
Pretty sure they don't hire anybody to spam forums(they don't have to).
You might think they are a scam, hell a lot of people do. Ltcgear doesn't have shady marketing or stupid promises.
From what i know Chris has only said this "ltcgear will mine as long as it is profitable, when it isn't we will stop".
bitcoinnoisseur

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 04:12:54 AM

Hey tin foil hat people, does anyone really think someone (maybe named Craig) has about a million dollars dumped with GAW? Even if this "person" bought primes at $16 or they are hardware conversions would someone with that much money really could mine when they have enough resources to set up shop on their own?

I've always wondered myself. Who would be wise enough to accumulate enough wealth to invest so much in little ole GAW? Maybe Satoshi Nakamoto himself. That's who Josh's huge silent partner is. No wait. Even better yet, Josh is Satoshi. Satoshi Gawmoto. Satoshi did say he moved on. He must have meant he was working on hashcoin. OMG I'm a genius. I figured it all out. All hail Josh Gawrzatoshi.

Damn, for the second time in 2 days this thread has caused me to laugh so hard it made my wife ask what was so funny.  Try to explain hashlets, hashcoin and hasbase to someone normal (not like us e.g. someone with no interest in Bitcoin already) and they will look at you like you are an alien.  Try doing so while laughing so hard that you can barely breath ... well it just sounds insane.

...BUT like your wife I am amused how some of you guys here could be so NAIVE to participate ...discuss...follow...waste your time, energy and MONEY... in all this BULLSHIT ...like   " hashlets, hashcoin and hasbase ...", that the megalo-maniac like Josh Garza is creating... Huh Huh Huh

All this has nothing to do with "Mining"... or even with Bitcoin anymore, IMHO... Wink

ZiG

Did you ever think that maybe we got in BEFORE all of that? Like when they sold hardware miners.
ZiG

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 04:26:23 AM

ZiG

Did you ever think that maybe we got in BEFORE all of that? Like when they sold hardware miners.

Yep...Never... Grin Grin Grin
...even when back in March was BUYING HARDWARE MINERS...not current BS...from GAW ...as a "Founders" member ...spent good many $1000's with them...and was very HAPPY with GAW then... Wink

Where are hardware miners now... Huh
...nowhere to be seen on their site...just 3-4 obsolete and overpriced... Angry

But I am not spending a penny for GAW's current BS ...just a empty promises and hype...

Feel free to buy yourself, buddy...

Cheers,

ZiG
puwaha

Activity: 700
Merit: 294

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 04:28:35 AM

Man.

You guys are bitter and grumpy

ZiG

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 04:34:18 AM

Man.

You guys are bitter and grumpy

Yeap...that's for sure...after following your "signature"... Grin

Are you "the Devil's Advocate" ... Wink

LOL...

ZiG

EDIT ...: I am out of here...Enough waste of time...

puwaha

Activity: 700
Merit: 294

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 04:39:25 AM

Yeap...that's for sure...after following your "signature"... Grin

What's wrong with making a buck off a signature?  Hundreds of other people do it.

Are you "the Devil's Advocate" ... Wink

LOL...

ZiG

EDIT ...: I am out of here...Enough waste of time...

You are obviously curious enough to keep following the drama.  Good or bad, we will know in a few weeks.
bitcoinnoisseur

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 04:45:38 AM

ZiG

Yep...Never... Grin Grin Grin
...even when back in March was BUYING HARDWARE MINERS...not current BS...from GAW ...as a "Founders" member ...spent good many $1000's with them...and was very HAPPY with GAW then... Wink

Where are hardware miners now... Huh
...nowhere to be seen on their site...just 3-4 obsolete and overpriced... Angry

But I am not spending a penny for GAW's current BS ...just a empty promises and hype...

Feel free to buy yourself, buddy...

Cheers,

ZiG

You sure are one dumb MFer. Can you even read? We are NOT buying. We are either out or getting out. This thread is not for people that believe in GAW. We are all bashing GAW. Buddy.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2014, 05:13:43 AM

This is actually quite funny  Grin

Two socks talking to each other:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=830386.msg9292297#msg9292297

Also known as Snorek:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=323929
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=499007.msg6557073#msg6557073
http://i.snag.gy/ge6bF.jpg
http://i.snag.gy/4KipU.jpg

Pages: « 1 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 [201] 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 »
  Print  

Jump to: