Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:11:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 [181] 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW ZenCloud ZenPool Hashlet - does it really exist? ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :-)  (Read 262832 times)
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2014, 05:27:24 PM

Called it!  Grin

Well you weren't exactly going for the subtle approach, were you? Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2014, 05:30:13 PM

Are you spamming consecutive posts to get more visibility of your ltc gear sig? Your colleague was doing the same thing on earlier today.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=720844.msg9412899#msg9412899

That guy does it every day...can't make one post, has to put it in 3 or more multiple times a day.
At least, it is giving GAW Hashlets more visibility.

The only time I notice LTC Gear is when you guys bring it up. If you don't like it, don't pump it. Just saying. There is a lot to discuss on the actual subject of hashlet/point/coin if you were at all interested in that.
kebabman

Activity: 655
Merit: 504

You wan chili saus?

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 05:31:25 PM

Called it!  Grin

Well Josh doesn't get subtle, I wanted to see how far I could push it. Guess I found the line. Grin

He is a good christian though, no way he is doing anything immoral.  Wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=El-cl2d6yys
I_IZ_CEO

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

CEO FlawMiners TM®

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 06:00:05 PM
Last edit: November 02, 2014, 06:22:07 PM by I_IZ_CEO

Called it!  Grin

Well Josh doesn't get subtle, I wanted to see how far I could push it. Guess I found the line. Grin

EDIT
Lmfao Kebabman. People coming here from there is like apples falling off of a tree, 1 at a time. Loved reading your posts there when I was a member, and many other peoples posts too because they were very informative (Alien, Scott, Crash, Cassey, SD to name a few).

Speaking of Cassey, I have not seen any of his posts in a while.

SDRebel

Activity: 569
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 06:20:57 PM
Last edit: November 03, 2014, 04:04:30 AM by SDRebel

So, everybody´s ma and pa and gramps and dog been set up with a free hashlet yet ?

I´m sure the referral system is working flawlessly like everything else in this great co.

I haven't seen reports of anyone getting the free hashlet or the points successfully... Only saw reports of the opposite

Friend of mine got the hashlet, and bought another one with some BTC and I got the points after that.
knowhow

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 06:37:10 PM

all i know is this end year is waiting some news bad or good well we will have to wait to see for sure gaw is scaring several users by ban them as the support ticket sucks... as i send to them i paid 4 miners and i got only income from 3 the missing one is genesis miner.... the fees taken they reply fast but the bugs... they dont bother,for me this will make the gaw end before they thinking

Main question to all members from here since when gaw cloud service is alive? well if we dont see anything this may be a HYIP? The most know of these last short time as i remember one of them were live for around 2 years i guess not sure,but how many years the top HYIP last i know most of you dont play those but for sure someone invite you to join at spam or a know person online...

just to make some predition if this is going to be worse than it is currently...

Grin
SDRebel

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 06:37:36 PM
Last edit: November 03, 2014, 04:04:51 AM by SDRebel

SDRebel

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 06:41:56 PM
Last edit: November 03, 2014, 04:05:11 AM by SDRebel

Yep, Cyberlizard posted a reply claiming that "thinking is allowed" then the thread vanishes and I am banned.

He, of course, missed the distinction between leading with a whitepaper or hard info and instead told me that "if you would think less and read more you'd know it's [whitepaper] about to be released."

Good to know HP admins remain ever vigilant protecting their tender sheeplets from the cruel prodding of the literate.

edit: thread is back!

edit #2: an admin higher-up than lizard must have decided the thread can not be allowed to exist. Missing again.

bitgeek

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 06:45:28 PM

Are you spamming consecutive posts to get more visibility of your ltc gear sig? Your colleague was doing the same thing on earlier today.

That guy does it every day...can't make one post, has to put it in 3 or more multiple times a day.
I thought post padding isn't allowed on this forum, it's somewhere in the rules. They are both doing it, so maybe it's one guy with 2 accounts or their boss is paying per post Cheesy

███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████

Online.BTC.Bingo

.*500%.CASH.BACK.+.INSTANT.BONUS
..PROGRESSIVE.JACKPOT
..NO-DOWNLOAD.CLIENT

EPIC.FUN.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2014, 06:49:02 PM

all i know is this end year is waiting some news bad or good well we will have to wait to see for sure gaw is scaring several users by ban them as the support ticket sucks... as i send to them i paid 4 miners and i got only income from 3 the missing one is genesis miner.... the fees taken they reply fast but the bugs... they dont bother,for me this will make the gaw end before they thinking

Main question to all members from here since when gaw cloud service is alive? well if we dont see anything this may be a HYIP? The most know of these last short time as i remember one of them were live for around 2 years i guess not sure,but how many years the top HYIP last i know most of you dont play those but for sure someone invite you to join at spam or a know person online...

just to make some predition if this is going to be worse than it is currently...

Grin

They started in July of this year with ZenCloud, which was presumably hosting actual hardware, like Zeus/GAW Black Widow or Ant S3. I had some doubts about how incredibly smoothly that service operated, which prompted me to start this thread. In August they started selling hashlets and stopped selling hosted hardware (they still sell some shipped hardware I think). So about 3 months would be the answer to your question.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2014, 06:53:03 PM

I thought post padding isn't allowed on this forum, it's somewhere in the rules. They are both doing it, so maybe it's one guy with 2 accounts or their boss is paying per post Cheesy

Spam and offtopic posts are also not allowed, but that hasn't stopped you, has it? Do you have anything to say on topic or will just continue to play forum police? Click the "Report to moderator" link if you think a post violates forum policies. It takes less time and is less embarrassing than what you're doing here.
tins

Activity: 882

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 07:42:39 PM

You just have to put them on 'ignore'. Nature of the internet makes a person more likely to bash a competitor rather than just promote their product.
It's actually pretty tame over here. I'm on the Sherdog MMA forum. Can't post a simple thread with something as benign as 'that Anderson Silva guy has had a pretty good career' without 14 people jumping on with all the reason why he is overrated and never really fought any top fighters, therefore should be considered a can.  Roll Eyes
alienesb

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 07:46:54 PM

There sig is gone. Nobody ever clicks on these anyway. Now I have no sigs, what are you pushing today for your minimum post count?

My opinion stays the same, you're a shill and GAW has no clothes. My BW conversions sold at 39.75 each so I'm happy. Still have 200 zenlets.
knowhow

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 07:50:52 PM

Grin

They started in July of this year with ZenCloud, which was presumably hosting actual hardware, like Zeus/GAW Black Widow or Ant S3. I had some doubts about how incredibly smoothly that service operated, which prompted me to start this thread. In August they started selling hashlets and stopped selling hosted hardware (they still sell some shipped hardware I think). So about 3 months would be the answer to your question.

thanks, soo 3 months and this is getting insane soo many offers soo limited time well gaw must stop pressing coders as his team unless we wanna to kill them all and we will go together in death this has potencial now we need to be focus and stop pressing worse income since online well take a look into BTC  worth not good as well... all wishes from all is to it recover to 500 dollars above even 400 would be enought but who knows what we can do is wait till those several big farms stop mining as they will be forced to sell them as equipment to a company that may control later the BTC mining ,i bet several farms in china mined and sold all btc to pay bills thats why market is soo down.... the offer and the demand....  Grin
galdur

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 07:53:32 PM

Called it!  Grin

Free hugs for everyone....hahahahahahaha

bitgeek

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 08:49:17 PM

Spam and offtopic posts are also not allowed, but that hasn't stopped you, has it? Do you have anything to say on topic or will just continue to play forum police? Click the "Report to moderator" link if you think a post violates forum policies. It takes less time and is less embarrassing than what you're doing here.
There was no spam coming from me, I have a lot to say on topic but you, a stuborn hater, don't read it anyway. I thought you had me on your little ignore list, but looks like you were just faking it for the public.

You just have to put them on 'ignore'. Nature of the internet makes a person more likely to bash a competitor rather than just promote their product.
It's actually pretty tame over here. I'm on the Sherdog MMA forum. Can't post a simple thread with something as benign as 'that Anderson Silva guy has had a pretty good career' without 14 people jumping on with all the reason why he is overrated and never really fought any top fighters, therefore should be considered a can.  Roll Eyes

+1
 Oh, and you like MMA, I approve. Smiley

██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████

Online.BTC.Bingo

.*500%.CASH.BACK.+.INSTANT.BONUS
..PROGRESSIVE.JACKPOT
..NO-DOWNLOAD.CLIENT

EPIC.FUN.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2014, 08:53:08 PM

tl;dr For you own good we are closing down the Support section on HT.

https://hashtalk.org/topic/16055/we-are-amping-up-our-support-resources

He brings up a good point about personally identifiable information but this is just ridiculous: "trust me when I tell you, if we can get all support request going to the same place tickets will get closed much faster". Isn't is the other way around - support requests spill over to HT mostly AFTER they don't get a response from the helpdesk? So yeah, let's close it down, it's creating an image problem for all these referrals that we need to lure in. If some existing customers get silenced along the way it's a nice bonus. Well, there is still twitbook and whatnot, they should close those too.

GAW_CEO
Admins
Global Moderator
Industry Innovator

We are amping up our support resources

Hello,

I promised that we'd do a better job with handling support tickets and we're going to make that happen for all of you with issues you'd like to bring to our attention. Part of the reason there are delays in tickets is, there are just too many places to look to accumulate support information and address our customers who need our help.

The forums have been a great place to get to know our customers' problems and handle them personally, but given the scope of what our customer base has become, we need to increase our focus to make best use of the support folks we have brought on board to help you all.

So, to better manage our support resources, we will be closing down the Support Forum on Hashtalk and asking our customers with issues to bring them to our attention directly and solely through the use of the GAWMiners helpdesk so that every issue can be tracked and monitored professionally to the standards I expect from my company.

It's come to my attention as well that our customers often unsuspectingly leak personally identifiable information in their support posts - something that our security folks tell me is a real potential security flaw - and we just can't allow extra avenues for scammers and hackers to take advantage of our customers.

I'd also like to point out that we sincerely appreciate the community's involvement in helping our newest members 'learn the ropes' with the Beginners & Help forums where general questions about how things function here at GAW are addressed.

But please note that requests for help with tickets and problems specific to our customer's accounts will not be allowed in the general forums and I have asked the mods to help those people find the proper place to make such requests. Mods will be closing support threads and directing those users to create a support request.

Please submit all support request to: support.gawminers.com

I know some of you have waited too long to receive help through our ticketing system. But, trust me when I tell you, if we can get all support request going to the same place tickets will get closed much faster.

Thank you again for all your help in making this community what it is!

Josh
SDRebel

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 08:55:37 PM
Last edit: November 03, 2014, 04:13:39 AM by SDRebel

tl;dr For you own good we are closing down the Support section on HT.

https://hashtalk.org/topic/16055/we-are-amping-up-our-support-resources

He brings up a good point about personally identifiable information but this is just ridiculous: "trust me when I tell you, if we can get all support request going to the same place tickets will get closed much faster". Isn't is the other way around - support requests spill over to HT mostly AFTER they don't get a response from the helpdesk? So yeah, let's close it down, it's creating an image problem for all these referrals that we need to lure in. If some existing customers get silenced along the way it's a nice bonus. Well, there is still twitbook and whatnot, they should close those too.

GAW_CEO
Admins
Global Moderator
Industry Innovator

We are amping up our support resources

Hello,

I promised that we'd do a better job with handling support tickets and we're going to make that happen for all of you with issues you'd like to bring to our attention. Part of the reason there are delays in tickets is, there are just too many places to look to accumulate support information and address our customers who need our help.

The forums have been a great place to get to know our customers' problems and handle them personally, but given the scope of what our customer base has become, we need to increase our focus to make best use of the support folks we have brought on board to help you all.

So, to better manage our support resources, we will be closing down the Support Forum on Hashtalk and asking our customers with issues to bring them to our attention directly and solely through the use of the GAWMiners helpdesk so that every issue can be tracked and monitored professionally to the standards I expect from my company.

It's come to my attention as well that our customers often unsuspectingly leak personally identifiable information in their support posts - something that our security folks tell me is a real potential security flaw - and we just can't allow extra avenues for scammers and hackers to take advantage of our customers.

I'd also like to point out that we sincerely appreciate the community's involvement in helping our newest members 'learn the ropes' with the Beginners & Help forums where general questions about how things function here at GAW are addressed.

But please note that requests for help with tickets and problems specific to our customer's accounts will not be allowed in the general forums and I have asked the mods to help those people find the proper place to make such requests. Mods will be closing support threads and directing those users to create a support request.

Please submit all support request to: support.gawminers.com

I know some of you have waited too long to receive help through our ticketing system. But, trust me when I tell you, if we can get all support request going to the same place tickets will get closed much faster.

Thank you again for all your help in making this community what it is!

Josh

I_IZ_CEO

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

CEO FlawMiners TM®

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 09:09:23 PM

Post them on social media.!  Smiley

Some very nice topics here (on bitcointalk) and on Reddit already.

This one jimmothy rips new a$$hole:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=835464.0

He also posts some very nice links to other sites.

SDRebel

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 09:11:45 PM

Grin

this was Josh's response to me today about oneminer.com
"there is no hardware we are selling."

https://hashtalk.org/topic/15994/many-promises-is-forgotten-in-the-wind-of-problems/17?page=1
Pages: « 1 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 [181] 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 »
  Print  

Jump to: