Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 06:53:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Easiest way to make BTC?  (Read 24004 times)
Bianxee

Activity: 217
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:00:06 PM

Yeah, what's the easiest way to make the most BTC? I remember a pal how he made some currency to 1 BTC in an evening, something with Amazon. But I guess such things are gone.

Daytrading right now but I am not that good at it. Bots? Do I have to make my own?
If you don't have a capital, I prefer to you to just join in bounty campaign! there are many jobs in the bounty campaign where you can get bitcoins. I think it is the easiest if you do not have capital.
Youre right, and with that money that you will earn from any signature campaign is the one you can invest some of it to make it grow or put as your starting point but it is not easy also because it needs your time and knowledge in joining.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
giletto

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:55:47 PM

The only way to make or earn money is faucet. Earn less but many are rich just because of faucet
there is no easy way to earn bitcoin. even faucet only give  very small amount of satoshi and we have to spend a lot of time to reach the balance. so buy bitcoin is good to earn bitcoin but the price is too expensive now.
I agree. There is no easy way to earn not only bitcoin but also money. You need to learn and have knowledge to be able to earn money from many ways. And easiest way might be faucet. But it can not give you much money. try to be smarter and use many different ways to earn money so that you can survive here

█████
                       █████████████
                    █████████████
                ██████████████        █████
             █████████████        ████████████
         ██████████████        █████████████
      █████████████        █████████████       ██████
      ██████████        ████████████           ██████
      ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
      ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
      ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
      █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
      █████████████       █████████████        ██████
      ██████████       █████████████           ██████
      ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
      ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
      ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
      ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
      ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
      ██████           █████████████       ██████████
      ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                █████████████       █████████████
             ████████████        █████████████
                 ████         ████████████
                          █████████████
                        ███████████
                           █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
robchch

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:11:09 PM

You can mine them but you'd have to invest in a decent mining rig to make that worthwhile. The amount of hashrate being added to the bitcoin system is increasing all the time and you'll find your rate of return on mining will diminish quickly. Most pieces of hardware will not pay for themselves.
hajimasan

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:10:30 PM

Yeah, what's the easiest way to make the most BTC? I remember a pal how he made some currency to 1 BTC in an evening, something with Amazon. But I guess such things are gone.

Daytrading right now but I am not that good at it. Bots? Do I have to make my own?
It was very old time when the price of the bitcoin was very low and everyone was able to buy 1 bitcoin easily , so a type of the ease to have btc in bulk for the trading .
Here currently we need better and big investment and then use those invested coin for the trading and investment in the multiple projects like ICOs investment we should do to make profit and also we should see toward the perfect investment sites ( sound seems scam but in actual few sites are paying low payout but have better stretagy to handle the investment site for long term ) in small small investment .
In this way we can make something better earnings , otherwise trading slow rate of earnings is also perfect but need small experience of market up and down for the bitcoin with altcoins and also we should have knowledge of price range of the multiple coins so that we can buy coins at perfect timing and can make easy earnings .
meebs

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:14:01 PM

There is no easy method to earn bitcoins as it will take lots of efforts and skills to earn even a small amount of bitcoins and as its not easy to earn money same goes with bitcoins too and if you want to earn it then you need to constantly update yourself with the skills and knowledge about bitcoins but I still believe that its bit easy to earn it from signature campaign where you get paid fixed amount of bitcoins for the work you have done for that particular company.

▄▄▄█████████████▄▄▄
           ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄
        ▄██████▀▀             ▀▀██████▄
      ▄█████▀▀                    ▀▀█████▄
     █████▀                          ▀█████
    ████▀          ▄▄███████▄▄         ▀████
   ████▌        ▄██▀▀▀    ▀▀▀██▄        ▐████
  ████▌       ▄██▀            ▀██▄       ▐████
 ▐████       ██▀   ▄▄█▀▀▀█▄▄    ▀██       ████▌
 ████▌      ▐█▌   █▀  ▄▄   ▀▀             ▐████
▐████       ██  █▌  █▌ █████████████      ████▌
▐████       ██  ▐█  ▐█                     ████▌
▐████       ██  █▌  █▌ █████████████      ████▌
 ████▌      ▐█▌   █▄  ▀▀   ▄▄    ██▀      ▐████
 ▐████       ██▄   ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀    ██▌       ████▌
  █████       ▀██▄            ▄██▀       █████
   █████        ▀██▄▄▄    ▄▄▄██▀        █████
    █████          ▀▀███████▀▀         █████
     █████▄                          ▄█████
      ▀█████▄▄                    ▄▄█████▀
        ▀██████▄▄             ▄▄██████▀
           ▀████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀
              ▀▀▀█████████████▀▀▀
Global Cryptocurrency
          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

DECENTRALISING PRODUCTION, LOGISTICS AND PAYMENT 
                ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   3D SERVICE      32 BAY     GCC WEBWALLET
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

awawo

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:31:24 PM

To make bitcoin easily other then to scam people through hard and sincere work is.
1 by mining bitcoin which come with a lot of energy and time investment.
2 by trading wish comes with being lucky and smart at the same time
3 by participating in signature campaign in this forum.
With the above mentioned point you are sure to make some bitcoin for your self.
Barbarian

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:35:23 PM

Easiest way is still mining. You can be a day trader, the spread though may kill you. Next easiest would be to buy it since you did not specify making it out of something else. You can also do sig campaigns or offer services via btc and the like.

Mining is not easy how look. You need good computer and knowledge about it, what is hard to understand. Maybe mining is not hardest but it is not easiest too
Mining requires a lot of money, you need money to buy the mining equipment, you need cheap electricity as well and you need to join a mining poll since the chances you find a block by yourself are terribly low, so mining is not something that should be done if you do not have the money or the experience.
pungopete468

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:53:17 PM

Easiest way is still mining. You can be a day trader, the spread though may kill you. Next easiest would be to buy it since you did not specify making it out of something else. You can also do sig campaigns or offer services via btc and the like.

Mining is not easy how look. You need good computer and knowledge about it, what is hard to understand. Maybe mining is not hardest but it is not easiest too
Mining requires a lot of money, you need money to buy the mining equipment, you need cheap electricity as well and you need to join a mining poll since the chances you find a block by yourself are terribly low, so mining is not something that should be done if you do not have the money or the experience.

Mining bitcoins is not easy nowadays as you said that it requires capital and cheap electricity to make it profitable business but still we can afford to mine some good altcoins which can be converted to bitcoins later on but you should invest in it only if you are at profitable position or else you can directly invest your bitcoins in multiple altcoins or good ICO projects which can bring good profits for you in future.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Hawkers7

Activity: 103

“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM ”

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:00:32 PM

I cant see any easy way other than in signature campaign. For me it was the easiest and safest way because compare to trading and imvestment. You are not sure if it going to be successful. There is also a possibility to be scam so must be careful where you put your bitcoin. Unlike in signature campaign you will just post and reach their required post and after that you can the token or bitcoin.

|▌   AQUA™   《   REVOLUTIONIZING THE TRAVEL INDUSTRY   》   AQUA™   ▐|
☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰◤       TOKEN SALE : MAY 7, 2018       ◥☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰
Telegram    Twitter    Facebook    ONE PAGER    Instagram    LinkedIn    Medium
Drixy

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

reading.......

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:15:06 PM

The easiest for now is to participate on signature campaigns all you just need is fluency in english and can answer an easy questions such as easy opinion. But if you do have other skills such as designing bbcode you can take it up a notch and do it for money and experience.
kupido14

Activity: 140
Merit: 22

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:30:08 PM

I think the easiest thing to earn bitcoin is by joining campaign. There are varieties of campaign that you can join to, like signature, social media and translation. But the easiest is to join signature campaign, by posting on this forum you can earn an amount of bitcoin that is good enough for doing such a thing.

qwertyup23

Activity: 2268
Merit: 788

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:49:51 PM

Personally, I find trading or doing services in exchange for bitcoin to be the fastest way of earning. Through that method, you can earn a significant amount of bitcoin in a short amount of time depending on the skills and abilities you possess. From what I observed, making signatures or being a campaign manager seems to be one of the most profitable way of earning bitcoin. But I find participating in campaign signatures to be the most reliable way of earning bitcoin. The beauty of these campaign signatures is that, its convenience in time is relatively fast and you do not need to have any capital to start on.
Gandam23

Activity: 424
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:56:10 PM

Well, if you read this forum, then you know the NR1 fast way to make BTC:

Scam people.

Other than that, signature campaigns (I see you already do that)
Or working. Just offer your skills for BTC, someone needs you.
Really? Where do I go to to get hired?

You could offer your skills in "Services" subforum, or write to people that could need your skills directly.

(This depends on what your skills are obviously)
For me the easiest way to earn here is to join signatyre campaign and keep posting. I prefer to join in a bounty campaign than in weekly campaign because bounty campaign is less hassle because the quality posts required is less than the quality posts required in weekly.
Mikasa77

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:57:48 PM

Well, if you read this forum, then you know the NR1 fast way to make BTC:

Scam people.

Other than that, signature campaigns (I see you already do that)
Or working. Just offer your skills for BTC, someone needs you.
Yes signature is the easiest way and safest way to earn bitcoin. You only need to their task to be paid after the campaign. Compare to trading and investment it is less risky because you are just posting here in forum and spreading their coin by wearing their signatures.

♦ UNIQUE GAMES ♦     Tower.bet     ♦   DAILY RACES   ♦
██   ██   ██   ██████████████████████████████████████████████   ██   ██   ██
$41,000+ Level Bonuses   ★   300 DOGE Signup Bonus
richlipkin

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:45:14 AM

Step 1. Accumulate lots of BTC several years ago, using a time machine if necessary.
Step 2. Get free chain split tokens.
Step 3. Profit!

I have seen lots of people in this thread say that getting a job is the easiest way. That couldn't be any farther wrong. I have made more than a lot of people make working by just cashing out free chain split tokens. I can say with confidence that that is the easiest way to get more BTC!
richlipkin

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:46:34 AM

Oh yes, I should also say, signing up for airdrops is also a good option for those who want to cash in smaller amounts. Just the other day I cashed in the eBTC airdrop (just to name one) and the proceeds were .72 ETH... That is not bad for a FREE airdrop. You just need to wait a while for them to mature. Big currencies like XEM and XRP had free airdrops, and the airdrop amount is now worth a small fortune by itself.
Babyjamz3026

Activity: 361
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:22:58 AM

There are several ways of how to get bitcoin in this field of industry, and one of those are you do some trade in any exchange site platform but of course you need to have capital first for you to have coins because it is required to buy altcoin before you can make a trade, or you can also offer some services like creating logo, banners, bounty campaign service and other. Then, you can partake in any of the signature campaign too either weekly or monthly campaign.
paparexon0414

Activity: 432
Merit: 126

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:23:50 AM

If you use bitcoin faucet, yes its the easiest way, for just a click and waiting for minutes or an hour. But it will not guarantee a big earnings. You maybe need a year or more to earn 1 bitcoin.
BlackBi88

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:27:46 AM

There are many ways to earn bitcoin like mining, trading, join campaign. But in my opinion, the easiest way to earn BTC is to join the signature campaign, average you earn 0.003 BTC / week if you are member on bctalk  Grin
CopMom

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 03:02:40 AM

I find the easiest way to earn BTC is to play gambling, betting. You will earn BTC quickly and most  Grin

✦ ───    OATH  ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium   ────── ▌▐ 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: