Bitcoin Forum
September 21, 2024, 04:48:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Easiest way to make BTC?  (Read 24011 times)
azguard2

Activity: 106
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:36:42 PM

Offering something unique or if you are skilled programmer with good knowledge of blockchain you can get lot of work here. Anything else is also good the more you can offer in your portfolio the better will be for other to contact you and offer you job.
mary0919

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:18:02 PM

Yeah, what's the easiest way to make the most BTC? I remember a pal how he made some currency to 1 BTC in an evening, something with Amazon. But I guess such things are gone.

Daytrading right now but I am not that good at it. Bots? Do I have to make my own?
Why do you want to earn thw easiest way?For me as long as the job or work is right and cannot hurt people is already good way to earn bitcoins. You join this forum thus you know how fast to earn bitcoins here if you have time and effort to do some task assigned to you. Maybe that is the answer.
Gaff

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:45:02 PM

Yeah, what's the easiest way to make the most BTC? I remember a pal how he made some currency to 1 BTC in an evening, something with Amazon. But I guess such things are gone.

Daytrading right now but I am not that good at it. Bots? Do I have to make my own?
Why do you want to earn thw easiest way?For me as long as the job or work is right and cannot hurt people is already good way to earn bitcoins. You join this forum thus you know how fast to earn bitcoins here if you have time and effort to do some task assigned to you. Maybe that is the answer.
Yes i agree on that joining this furom and join signature campaign is really the best way to earn btc this is really the easy way to earn bitcoin because we can gain here without any capital it is all about a hard work during a vecant time.The opportunity is there always waiting for the person who really wanted to learn and earn things that is really ptoductive.
Jahson420

Activity: 105
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:46:23 AM

Only way to make BTC is from mining.

To earn btc, you can offer service, product, or labor.

Can you explain sir how mining works? And how to join on it.?
ToyotaFortuner

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:38:55 AM

the easy way to get bitcoin is to buy mining tools to mine bitcoins, from mining you can get bitcoin every day, not just bitcoin but some other coins as well. currently mining is most concerned to get bitcoin every day.
Napole0n

Activity: 579
Merit: 309

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:53:29 AM

Only way to make BTC is from mining.

To earn btc, you can offer service, product, or labor.

Can you explain sir how mining works? And how to join on it.?
I think mining is the best way to earn bitcoin, until now I'm still mining with S5 from bitmain and I have run more than 3 years, all the complete guide about mining we can follow here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=14.0
intoy_victor

Activity: 266
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:05:29 PM

The easiest way to earn bitcoin is investing and mining. I get more profits on mining and investing. To become a successful investor you to be patience in all ways. Mining bitcoin on my antminer s5 is so great.
I earn 0.0001 daily on mining that's how easy is mining bitcoins.
Green.surgeon

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:39:03 PM

How easy you earn, you lose as same Smiley
kamotharnn

Activity: 229

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:54:49 PM

Offering something unique or if you are skilled programmer with good knowledge of blockchain you can get lot of work here. Anything else is also good the more you can offer in your portfolio the better will be for other to contact you and offer you job.
There are many ways of earning Bitcoin. However, in my opinion, the easiest way to earn money from Bitcoin is signature campaign. Signature campaign requires you to be good at English. What you have to do is writing and posting your reply to a topic in a forum. I am sure that you will get more money than being a worker, an employee.
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:04:22 PM

How to get btc in easiest way?
Well the easiest way for that is by mining but my advice for you is to becarefull cause some of the mining sites are phishing. So it is more easier and safe for me if you will work hard to get the bitcoin that will suit for you in the safest way only. Hard work is the key to success.

Mining was the easiest way to make Bitcoins years ago. That time you can use a usual computer or a laptop for mining. You did not get huge bills for electricity and the process was faster than now. It seems to me buying BTC and then trading is the most realistic and simple way to do it.
Masongrae

Activity: 223
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:19:24 AM

I think the easiest way to make BTC, is by posting here or join signature campaign bacause you will start here with nothing or with no money involve, and you can earn here, just be patience and have internet and gadget to use.

▬▬[  Imperium Platform  ] ▬▬   
▌Decentralized Crypto Exchange & Lending Platform▐
▬▬  PUBLIC SALE STARTS AUGUST 19th ▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Facebook| ▬▬
gledek

Activity: 103

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:19:57 PM

Without investment, 1Btc I think can not overnight, if in a few days I can be sure, by joining campaign like signature campaign, facebook campaign and twitter campaign.
Indai24

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:47:55 AM

Without investment, 1Btc I think can not overnight, if in a few days I can be sure, by joining campaign like signature campaign, facebook campaign and twitter campaign.

You can also earn BTC through mining, trading, by accepting payments through bitcoin wallet, and from the interest payment.  However for me the easiest way is by joining campaigns, yes I agree with you.
Jeremiesaranza

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

EMMARES – Email as you know it, will never be the

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:26:43 AM

Daytrading rht now but I am not that good at it. Bots? Do I have to make my own?
Your easiest way to earn in bitcoin world is to I guess by trading your money after a month your money gonna double it's value

E M M A R E S  ❍ .... Email as you know it, will never be the same.
EMMARES ICO  |   TELEGRAM  |   REDDIT   |   LINKEDIN   Twitter  | MEDIUM  FACEBOOK 
Sate Jamu

Activity: 431
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:58:04 AM

The current bitcoin price is more than $ 10,000 and I think it's expensive, in my city it takes more than a year to get 1 btc, but fortunately we can earn via online eg follow bounties, trading or airdrop. if lucky then we can easily and free get 1 btc.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄█████████████████████████████████
 ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████
████[        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████[     ▄█████████████      ██████████▄
████[    ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀██████
████[   ]████                         █████
████[   ]████                         ]████
████[   ]████                         ]████
████[    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄._       ]████
████[     ▀████████████████████▄      ]████
████[        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄     ]████
████[                       ]████     ]████
████[                       ▄████     ]████
████[     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀     ]████
████[    ██████████████████████▀      ]████
████[     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'        ]████
█████                                 █████
 ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
 Y██████████████████████████████████████▀
  `"▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

S E S S I A

NEW GENERATION
SOCIAL NETWORK

█████████ █▄
█████████ ███▄
█████████▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████

GET APP

Get cashbacks from your
purchases and kickbacks
from your friends purchases
▄██

▀██
██████████████████████████████████

███▄
██████▄▄
██████████▄
█████████████▄▄
█████████████████▄
███████████████████
████████████████▀
████████████▀
█████████▀
█████▀▀
███
GET IN ON
Google Play
██████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
▄██

▀██
█████████████████████████████████

,d██
        d███
  _o▄▄▄.███b▄▄▄▄▄
,▄██████▄ ▄███████
▄███████████████
███████████████
████████████████
▀█████████████████
 █████████████████
  ███████████████▀
   ▀████▀  ▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
█████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
alonelyorange

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:25:29 AM

Easy way for the member have many bitcoin in their wallet to get and earn many bitcoin every day, but will but hard for the beginner and many people who don’t have enough money in their pocket for trade bitcoin. they have looking for the other way earn bitcoin as the faucet or looking for them another job to get bitcoin by completed the task on bounty campaign. Will be hard for them earn and get many bitcoin in daily and will be impossible.
red00

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

"The Cash Back Cryptocurrency"

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:48:18 AM

i guess you should join in bounty campaign and wait for the end of the campaign you can recieve token after the campaign end you can exchange it

_C A S H B A G_
│     THE CASH BACK CRYPTOCURRENCY     │
PRE-SALE OPEN  |  Get 40% Bonus
Cece

Activity: 32

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:05:45 AM

Of course you should buy bitcoin in order for you to have a bitcoin especially if bitcoin price goes down. Also, the easiest way to make BTC is to look for a bounty campaign or signature campaign that has a good team and projects and then you should join. Follow the rules whatever campaign you join with and after all , you can get your own BTC. Through mining you can also make BTC but always becarefull in doing this. But for me, it is better to work hard in a bounty or signature campaign because it is safe and I assure you that you can earn BTC. Trade more and invest more are the key to make more BTC.
jahmes123

Activity: 200
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:03:31 AM

For me the easiest way to earn bitcoin is through mining them or joining some bounty campaign in this forum,
It is the easiest and safest,Most of us who are earning in crypto are into trading alt-coin but it required a capital so mining and joining a campaign is the most safest way.
curry101

Activity: 271

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:04:52 AM

Easiest way to make them is that someone donate them to you for free, and you dont even take time to say Thank you Smiley  I wonder if anyone will find easier way then this.
Yeah youre right the easiest way is if someone donate bitcoin to you or if theres someone who accidentally tranfers bitcoins to your wallet. Dont depend on someone else to earn bitcoin,  you earned it by hardwork.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: