Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:24:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Altcoin to invest in for 2015 and WHY  (Read 67280 times)
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 1247

Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2015, 01:58:37 AM

CLAM!

If you had Bitcoin, Litecoin or Dogecoin on May 12th 2014 then you already own free CLAMS.

Each empty wallet is worth over $8's in CLAM.

www.Just-dice.com has more details in the FAQ.

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin. Fast, private, and easy!
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins & Testnet every 10 minutes.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Daedelus

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 02:18:43 AM
Last edit: March 01, 2015, 03:30:52 AM by Daedelus

Did anyone already say NXT ?

It's spelt NxT

Besides it's an outted scam

1000NXT to anyone who can find these youtube videos as they are presented here, I.e outing Nxt as a scam. go!  Cheesy

My money is safe as

1) after more than a year of continuous development producing ground breaking software, it's not a scam

2) those are photoshopped images of the original videos  Cheesy Cheesy the top one is Taizen, who goes by the name Prisoner Or Freedom and talks about how Nxt isn't a scam... not that anyone but the most ill informed thinks it would be. Check it out for yourself here: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3rIO_McRPwQ

Ssme story for the second video.

You're getting desperate Taunsew/Utopianfuture!! Cheesy  what is wrong, NEM release around the corner and you think it's gonna flop?
TaunSew

Activity: 756
Merit: 506

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 02:37:34 AM

Did anyone already say NXT ?

It's spelt NxT

Besides it's an outted scam

1000NXT to anyone who can find these youtube videos as they are presented here, I.e outing Nxt as a scam. go!  Cheesy

My money is safe as

1) after more than a year of continuous development producing gtound breaking software, it's not a scam

2) those are photoshopped images of the original videos  Cheesy Cheesy the top one is Taizen, who goes by the name Prisoner Or Freedom and talks about how Nxt isn't a scam... not that anyone but the most ill informed thinks it would be. Check it out for yourself here: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3rIO_McRPwQ

Ssme story for the second video.

You're getting desperate Taunsew/Utopianfuture!! Cheesy  what is wrong, NEM release around the corner and you think it's gonna flop?

What a long boring wall of text.   Reeks of desperation.  These $hitocoin artists are trying to keep their scam alive as long as possible.  Beluga Caviar does not buy itself.  Proof of Beluga Caviar

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
Daedelus

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 02:44:36 AM

BUSTED TAUNSEW/UTOPIANFUTURE!!!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

You're the only scammer here, you must have made a lot from scamming the NEm community: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=649852.0
TaunSew

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 03:01:16 AM

BUSTED TAUNSEW/UTOPIANFUTURE!!!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

You're the only scammer here, you must have made a lot from scamming the NEm community: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=649852.0

Lol UtopianFuture also Satoshi and BCnext  Shocked  Scam!

BTW that CFA / CFB guy is the most annoying troll on Bitcointalk, can't believe he walked away with $5 - $20 million from NXT.  NXT code was so bad that Picard had to rewrite it and still there's all these backdoors (Jeff Garzik hashes do not match, Klee losing 8 million NXT, 50 million theft from BTER, so many scams and thefts - probably  CFA / CFB buying more Beluga Caviar.  How much beluga caviar does his wife eat?   Huh Huh  ).

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
Daedelus

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 03:24:02 AM

Any proof of your wild accusations? You haven't provided any the last dozen or so times you have tried to make them stick  Grin Cheesy

Here is my proof:

1 is a perfect match, 0 is no match. You, Taunsew/UtopianFuture, are head and shoulders above all others and the only clear match out of 225 other BTT users. I have said it before and I'll say it again, you are either a moron or you think everybody reading your posts are  Cheesy Not only are you one of the biggest scammers in crypto but also a compulsive liar, UtopianFuture has already secured his place in history.

Here is the analysis with methodology for anyone who wants to see it for themselves, the image above is taken from it: https://www.dropbox.com/s/5jqbuuxg8aluhng/report.pdf

Taunsew/Utopianfuture, instead of trying to get NEM to the top by attacking others, why not promote its virtues? I'm sure more people reading this are likely to avoid NEM knowing that you, with your history of exploiting ordinary users, are involved. You're tactics show NEM in a terrible light. So you undermine all the effort many other people are putting into NEM trying to get it off the ground, which is a shame.
Daedelus

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 03:29:23 AM

P.s. out of interest, when you got caught lying above when you posted the edited images, did you photoshop them yourself?  Cheesy
TaunSew

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 03:30:50 AM

Any proof of your wild accusations? You haven't provided any the last dozen or so times you have tried to make them stick  Grin Cheesy

Here is my proof:

1 is a perfect match, 0 is no match. You, Taunsew/UtopianFuture, are head and shoulders above all others and the only clear match out of 225 other BTT users. I have said it before and I'll say it again, you are either a moron or you think everybody reading your posts are  Cheesy Not only are you one of the biggest scammers in crypto but also a compulsive liar, UtopianFuture has already secured his place in history.

Here is the analysis with methodology for anyone who wants to see it for themselves, the image above is taken from it: https://www.dropbox.com/s/5jqbuuxg8aluhng/report.pdf

Taunsew/Utopianfuture, instead of trying to get NEM to the top by attacking others, why not promote its virtues? I'm sure more people reading this are likely to avoid NEM knowing that you, with your history of exploiting ordinary users, are involved. You're tactics show NEM in a terrible light. So you undermine all the effort many other people are putting into NEM trying to get it off the ground, which is a shame.

Lmao!   Something you just whipped up in paint in 2 minutes?  0.83 =/= 1.0, moran.    I'm surprised that you went through all the posts on Bitcointalk ("brb no life") and never found any clusters or anyone else who scored that high.  What does that say when this forum is full of sock puppets? .  Every day you see sock puppets post on this forum and you couldn't find them despite looking at thousands of accounts? Lmfao.   That's like failing to notice an elephant in the living room.

Proof of Beluga Caviar.

Dat u brah?!

TaunSew

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 03:39:48 AM

Shit just got real!  Shocked

Jeff Garzik:  Hashes do match

makoto1337
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

I am not Dorian Nakamoto.

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2015, 03:43:07 AM

Shit just got real!  Shocked

Jeff Garzik:  Hashes do match

TaunSew trolls himself!  Shocked

▄▄██████████████████▄▄╓
                           ▄████████████████████████████████▄
                       ▄████████████████████████████████████████▄
                    ▌███████████████████████████████████████████████╒
                 ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
               ▓█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
             ▓█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
          ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
         ███████████                                                ███████████▄
       ╒████████████                                                ▀███████████▄
       █████████████                                                ▀████████████▄
      ███████████████████████████████████      ███████████████████████████████████
     ████████████████████████████████████      ████████████████████████████████████
     ████████████████████████████████████      ████████████████████████████████████▄
    ▄███████████████╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╙       ╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧████████████████
    ████████████████                                                ▀███████████████
    ████████████████                                                ▀███████████████
    ████████████████████████████████████╝       ████████████████████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████████████          ███████████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████████▀            ▀█████████████████████████████████
    ▐███████████████████████████████       ▄▄       ███████████████████████████████▌
     █████████████████████████████▀       ████       ▀█████████████████████████████
     ╘███████████████████████████       ▄██████▄       ███████████████████████████▌
      ▀████████████████████████▀       ██████████       ▀█████████████████████████
       ▀██████████████████████╛      ╔████████████▄       ███████████████████████
        █████████████████████       ████████████████       ▀████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████╚      ╓██████████████████▄       █████████████████▀
           ██████████████▀       ▓█████████████████████       ▀██████████████╝
            ▀███████████╩       ████████████████████████▄       ███████████▀
              ▀████████       ▓███████████████████████████       ▀████████
                ▀████▐       ██████████████████████████████▄       ████▀
                  ╙▀       ▄█████████████████████████████████       ▀▐
                          ████████████████████████████████████▄
                         ▀████████████████████████████████████▀
                              ▀▀████████████████████████▀▀╛

Sora
| SoraTopia | SoraEconomy                                                    
/The Decentralized Autonomous Economy /
|
XOR
Daedelus

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 03:48:16 AM

The evidence stands on its own, get someone to repeat the analysis. You still won't like the results.

Whereas you haven't provided any evidence for anything you have said  Cheesy keep playing to the gallery, people aren't the morons you hope they are.

Taunsew/Utopianfuture: lying fantacist, proven scammer and terrible ambassador to NEM. You earned those negged trust points.

P.s. are you going to get the mods to delete these posts, as you have the last 3-4 times we have had this conversation? If you're confident the analysis is bogus, why won't you let others see it?
TaunSew

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 03:57:12 AM
Last edit: March 01, 2015, 04:07:35 AM by TaunSew

The evidence stands on its own, get someone to repeat the analysis

That's called a burden of proof and it is a logical fallacy.  

Your data doesn't mean a thing because you couldn't find all the obvious sockpuppets that are posting on this forum everyday and it puts the conclusion into doubt.

Nah Nah..

Daedelus

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 04:12:06 AM

Proof has been provided. If you don't agree with it,  counter it with evidence. There is no fallacy here. But you don't do evidence, do you  Cheesy

As you know, the report was based on 226 users and it did find pockets of others who might be linked. But none as strongly as your split personalities of Taunsew/Utopianfuture. Anyone who read the pdf would know this but you're banking on them not and taking your word on your version of events,  right? We have been here before, the tactics have become so familiar Cheesy

I think your prolific sockpuppeting to scam NEM has given you a strong bias, most people don't have the time to maintain a horde of sockpuppet accounts like you do. But still some of that came through in the PDF! I am also surprised at least one of your socks hasn't cropped up in this thread too..

Why not just adopt more positive tactics of promoting NEM going forward? Let it stand on it's own. I know you hate Nxt and especially Come from Beyond but BTT is much better when we don't go around making unfounded claims with, presumably, damaging aims. And maybe NEM will benefit from a more positive campaign.
TaunSew

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 04:25:18 AM

Why not just adopt more positive tactics of promoting NEM going forward? Let it stand on it's own. I know you hate Nxt and especially Come from Beyond but BTT is much better when we don't go around making unfounded claims with, presumably, damaging aims. And maybe NEM will benefit from a more positive campaign.

Lmao pointing out a coin is a scam (reputable developer Jeff Garzik said NXT is a scam) is not promotion for another coin, try again.

Daedelus

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 04:43:15 AM

Quote from: Daedelus link=topic=727004.msg10617126#msg10617126 date=142s won't be the last5183126

Lmao pointing out a coin is a scam (reputable developer Jeff Garzik said NXT is a scam) is not promotion for another coin, try again.

All Garzik did was show he knew nothing about Java. It was discussed at length and he ended up looking foolish and lost the respect of a lot of people for being so petty in the first place. Here is the discussion with links to the twitter...

https://nxtforum.org/general-discussion/a-longer-reply-to-jeff-garzik/

(I bet you hope people don't read it  Cheesy )

It is your clinging to already debunked issues like this to try and mislead the ignorqnt that makes you suspect. And you do it again and again, I know this won't be the last time. Coupled with your pro views on NEM and the revelation that you are Utopianfuture, who also hates Nxt and CfB then... well I guess you still think everyone is a moron.

I'll check back in later, I wonder how many of my posts will still be here when I get back... Taunsew/Utopianfuture strikes again! Cheesy
dsattler
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 08:24:38 AM

Funny thing is:
Several months ago there were Nxt scam accusations in every BTT altcoin thread on the first pages. This time we needed over 20 pages until the first scam accusation!

Grin Grin Grin

Nxt has come a long way and will prevail...

Bitcointalk member since 2013! Smiley
nzminer
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 10:46:18 AM

Funny thing is:
Several months ago there were Nxt scam accusations in every BTT altcoin thread on the first pages. This time we needed over 20 pages until the first scam accusation!

Grin Grin Grin

Nxt has come a long way and will prevail...

Make this your signature and spread this quote! Cheesy
NXT WILL PREVAIL

NEM, THE SECURE, SCALABLE BLOCKCHAIN [NEM.IO] [T.ME/NEMRED]
benthach
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2015, 12:43:17 PM

best coin is the coin that already exist long ago

reddit btcwriter1 - twitter kingpininvestor
ferall

Activity: 672
Merit: 265

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 05:53:37 PM

xst stealthcoin for sure!

Look son a retard!

You still holding that bag lol When we bailed at 13000? Hook line emilliretard xst bag holder
mattadc

Activity: 426
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2015, 12:30:50 PM

Proof has been provided. If you don't agree with it,  counter it with evidence. There is no fallacy here. But you don't do evidence, do you  Cheesy

As you know, the report was based on 226 users and it did find pockets of others who might be linked. But none as strongly as your split personalities of Taunsew/Utopianfuture. Anyone who read the pdf would know this but you're banking on them not and taking your word on your version of events,  right? We have been here before, the tactics have become so familiar Cheesy

I think your prolific sockpuppeting to scam NEM has given you a strong bias, most people don't have the time to maintain a horde of sockpuppet accounts like you do. But still some of that came through in the PDF! I am also surprised at least one of your socks hasn't cropped up in this thread too..

The proof requires that the used algorithm is shown so that anybody can test it. For example anyone can collect some users' posts and use that algorithm.
If it works, then can be said something about evidences.

I'd like to see the algo's implementation - otherwise the proof is just a document that can be written in an hour by anyone Cheesy

Are there other similar proofs where tf-idf has been used to recognize puppets?

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: