Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:45:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 [226] 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Ultracoin] [Est. Feb 2014] ~ ASIC Resistant & Ultrafast 6 Second Transactions!  (Read 380959 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
usukan
Legendary

Activity: 1590
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:13:30 AM

it has been 4 days and the wallet is still syncing up! Any idea why it is this slow?

Coin is old, alot of blocks to download, maybe trying to connect to more nodes could help you sync.

Another "fix" could be the use of a bootstrap, there is a old one that already helps on the first page and another one that gawlea uploaded to mega:

Usukan could you please upload some recent blockchain files? (maybe on google drive) i found a blockchain on cryptochainer but it's from 11.03.2016 and it's taking ages to sync  Cry

I can upload a Blockchain Bootstrap from today, but it will take a while to zip it and upload it to mega. It have 1.13 GB (zipped) in size. Will return in here with the link. Cheers!

EDIT: https://mega.nz/#!FDZ3SCQC!-7HE0NfXxtkx2HqnMBJYMSHr_MCExeh8jNB4VEHJaa0

Thanks for helping out rpbarreto

Cheers - usukan

--

--
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rpbarreto

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 03:46:49 AM

Please just be patient my fellow Ultracoiners.

Behind the scenes a total revamp of Ultracoin is being planned and engineered across Devs in Europe and Asia.

We will likely propose at some time in the future to hardfork Ultracoin to a completely new platform.

As I have mentioned before - its radical and its more advanced than everything else around including Ethereum and the other blockchain coins.

All the issues we have at present will vapourise in the mist. But expect some new challenges in the new world!

For now - be patient and sync from scratch - it may take 4-7 days.

Masternodes, sharding, light wallets, Casper, Bitcoin NT etc etc etc will be old tech.

In a tiny corner of the Crypto planet - something big and rather unexpected is happening. You just might have been in the right place at the right time with Ultracoin.

Work is ongoing and we will make an announcement just ASAP - but be patient please.

If you choose not to take the risk - I can't help you.

Yes it seems unbelievable - but make your own choices based on your risk tolerance.

There are no guarantees - but this looks like the big one to me.

Cheers - usukan

That sounds great!
Like i said last time, gloves are ready!
can't wait for the announcement.

it has been 4 days and the wallet is still syncing up! Any idea why it is this slow?

Coin is old, alot of blocks to download, maybe trying to connect to more nodes could help you sync.

Another "fix" could be the use of a bootstrap, there is a old one that already helps on the first page and another one that gawlea uploaded to mega:

Usukan could you please upload some recent blockchain files? (maybe on google drive) i found a blockchain on cryptochainer but it's from 11.03.2016 and it's taking ages to sync  Cry

I can upload a Blockchain Bootstrap from today, but it will take a while to zip it and upload it to mega. It have 1.13 GB (zipped) in size. Will return in here with the link. Cheers!

EDIT: https[Suspicious link removed]h8jNB4VEHJaa0

Thanks for helping out rpbarreto

Cheers - usukan

You're welcome Cheesy

Good work with Ultracoin Usukan!
kiddo

Activity: 546
Merit: 137

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 05:48:54 AM

Please just be patient my fellow Ultracoiners.

Behind the scenes a total revamp of Ultracoin is being planned and engineered across Devs in Europe and Asia.

We will likely propose at some time in the future to hardfork Ultracoin to a completely new platform.

As I have mentioned before - its radical and its more advanced than everything else around including Ethereum and the other blockchain coins.

All the issues we have at present will vapourise in the mist. But expect some new challenges in the new world!

For now - be patient and sync from scratch - it may take 4-7 days.

Masternodes, sharding, light wallets, Casper, Bitcoin NT etc etc etc will be old tech.

In a tiny corner of the Crypto planet - something big and rather unexpected is happening. You just might have been in the right place at the right time with Ultracoin.

Work is ongoing and we will make an announcement just ASAP - but be patient please.

If you choose not to take the risk - I can't help you.

Yes it seems unbelievable - but make your own choices based on your risk tolerance.

There are no guarantees - but this looks like the big one to me.

Cheers - usukan

Good to know the team is working hard behind the scenes, indeed now ultracoin is not flowless but which project is? Holding the stack for long term, i'm here to stay. For me long term is 3+ years which in crypto is a very long term, but i don't hurry anywhere else. Rome was not built over night! Just keep the work going guys!
Cheers!
Qxw

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 07:09:24 PM
Last edit: October 24, 2017, 04:25:36 AM by Qxw

Only one official mining pool and it have been (again) broken long time.

"We are investingating issues in the backend. Your shares and hashrate are safe and we will fix things ASAP."
This note have been there many days without any further information about what is going on and without any estimate how long it takes.

Then here in forum peoples talk "big words" how much there is power to develop this extremely super advanced coin but time after time it looks like....<censored>

But one positive thing after years. This coin is still somehow alive. This is nice.  

It looks like solo mining is only reliable solution if want mine this coin. I do not anymore understand why peoples are mining in pool what is frequently somehow broken. If can not run reliable pool why do not tell it honestly and stop this play-act. Just send our coins out and stop - or give some trusted information and hones explanation what is going on, this is only way to keep even some reputation. No one shoot if honestly tell that sorry peoples I can not run this pool with this reliability level what it need be.

Also it looks that UTC difficulty adjustment is bit out from optimal or why it looks like continuously bit slow block time.

Then wallet. Most time only 1 - 4 connections. Btw, for me it takes over 1 week to sync from zero. Why this network is so slow for sync? 5 to 15 blocks, then pause and again small amount of blocks and pause... over 2000000 block it takes... (but this I cvan now copy also to other computer (and also keep chain data save for future)

Let's hope there is hope...

BTC, BCH, BTG, UTC
usukan
Legendary

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 07:49:50 PM

I'm travelling and not mining on the pool at present  but I have contacted Alenevaa and I'm sure he will fix just as soon as he can.

Cheers - usukan

--

--
Valpe

Activity: 307

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 09:28:03 PM
Last edit: October 23, 2017, 10:15:37 PM by Valpe

Hi QXW

This coin is not somehow alive. This coin is alive, thanks to community,  pool owner Alenevaa and Usukan.

Could be better if pool could run without problems. Alenevaa will fix pool as soon as he can.
If you wanna or someone else want to set up pool, you are welcome.  

I don't except any explanations from Alenevaa. He is doing great job.

If you don't trust these "big words", what are you doing here? There is plenty of coin to choose and mine.

Happy mining  Smiley

Valpe

Only one official mining pool and it have been (again) broken long time. a
This note have been there many days without any further information about what is going on and without any estimate how long it takes. Then here in forum peoples talk "big words" how much there is power to develop this extremely super advanced coin but time after time it looks like....<censored>

But one positive thing after years. This coin is still somehow alive. This is nice.  

It looks like solo mining is only reliable solution if want mine this coin. I do not anymore understand why peoples are mining in pool what is frequently somehow broken. If can not run reliable pool why do not tell it honestly and stop this play-act. Just send our coins out and stop - or give some trusted information and hones explanation what is going on, this is only way to keep even some reputation. No one shoot if honestly tell that sorry peoples I can not run this pool with this reliability level what it need be.

Also it looks that UTC difficulty adjustment is bit out from optimal or why it looks like continuously bit slow block time.

Then wallet. Most time only 1 - 4 connections. Btw, for me it takes over 1 week to sync from zero. Why this network is so slow for sync? 5 to 15 blocks, then pause and again small amount of blocks and pause... over 2000000 block it takes... (but this I cvan now copy also to other computer (and also keep chain data save for future)

Let's hope there is hope...

★★★ Cryptocurrency Platform Services ★★★
Exchange | Mineshaft |  Marketplace 【 Cryptopia 】 Rewards | CoinInfo | | f | | t | | BTC |           
★▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔★           
Qxw

Activity: 203

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:14:06 AM

Hi QXW

This coin is not somehow alive. This coin is alive, thanks to community,  pool owner Alenevaa and Usukan.

Could be better if pool could run without problems. Alenevaa will fix pool as soon as he can.
If you wanna or someone else want to set up pool, you are welcome.  

I don't except any explanations from Alenevaa. He is doing great job.

If you don't trust these "big words", what are you doing here? There is plenty of coin to choose and mine.

Happy mining  Smiley

Valpe

I am here because I still want believe UTC. Also continuously mining (solo).

I think both feedbacks are important, both negative and positive. Normal healthy communities also tolerate negative censure.

What can I do for get more connections for wallet. It stay continuously around 1 to 4.
I'm not yet absolutely sure but here it looks like I can not get all new blocks for work. Example one hour was so that wallet show over 70 confirmations for founded  block but at exactly same time period  my cgminer get only around 30 new blocks for work.

My opinion is that it is better if pool (@Alenevaa) give some updated message what tell to peoples  example what is estimated time for repair or even some update about how things go forward. It is not big work to write three -five words to front side. Personally I trust and know Alenevaa and he have always solved things but here I mean also some possible vistors who perhaps first time is looking anything about UTC.  I have been years with UTC I do not have problem. Problem is how new peoples look things and how they trust or stay iterested.

Then one small tiny examples (there is lot more, nearly like total mess), in this thread 1st msg:

Mined block confirmation: 50  
Wrong.
It is 70.

Ultracoin Configuration Generator   <-- Link broken

Ex0 BAMT - Linux OS Built to Mine Cryptos Including Ultracoin  <-- link broken

Undervolting Your GPU <-- link broken

Mining Config Generator <-- link broken

For even more helpful links and services, please visit our website by clicking here!  <-- link broken

and so on...

When we meet new people first 15 seconds is: go -- no go.
When we meet new coin first 15 seconds is also perhaps  go -- no go. And this first image what new people made in his mind when he meet UTC here or there is really poor at this time. Insiders are perhaps "home blind". Look this with this people eyes what never before have heard about UTC.

But, so or so personally I will stay with UTC as long as it is breathing.

BTC, BCH, BTG, UTC
Valpe

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 12:31:34 PM

Thanks, you updated you thoughts. Seems like you at first you don't " trust, believe" and now you trust and believe. Nice.

Feedbacks are inportant, you are right. Negative though and feedback can given different ways. Maybe yours first try was not so good... .  "(time it looks like....<censored>)" Not so good way if you are feeling to need of censoring by yourself.

But hey all good. As you can see my english is not so good. So again good that you updated your thoughts.

Mhh, how it was, pow and pos both great new blocks,  http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/UTC/index.php

You could try addnodes. Try these : http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/UTC/nodes.php

Welcome and happy mining  Smiley

Valpe

[/quote]

I am here because I still want believe UTC. Also continuously mining (solo).

I think both feedbacks are important, both negative and positive. Normal healthy communities also tolerate negative censure.

What can I do for get more connections for wallet. It stay continuously around 1 to 4.
I'm not yet absolutely sure but here it looks like I can not get all new blocks for work. Example one hour was so that wallet show over 70 confirmations for founded  block but at exactly same time period  my cgminer get only around 30 new blocks for work.

My opinion is that it is better if pool (@Alenevaa) give some updated message what tell to peoples  example what is estimated time for repair or even some update about how things go forward. It is not big work to write three -five words to front side. Personally I trust and know Alenevaa and he have always solved things but here I mean also some possible vistors who perhaps first time is looking anything about UTC.  I have been years with UTC I do not have problem. Problem is how new peoples look things and how they trust or stay iterested.

Then one small tiny examples (there is lot more, nearly like total mess), in this thread 1st msg:

Mined block confirmation: 50  
Wrong.
It is 70.

Ultracoin Configuration Generator   <-- Link broken

Ex0 BAMT - Linux OS Built to Mine Cryptos Including Ultracoin  <-- link broken

Undervolting Your GPU <-- link broken

Mining Config Generator <-- link broken

For even more helpful links and services, please visit our website by clicking here!  <-- link broken

and so on...

When we meet new people first 15 seconds is: go -- no go.
When we meet new coin first 15 seconds is also perhaps  go -- no go. And this first image what new people made in his mind when he meet UTC here or there is really poor at this time. Insiders are perhaps "home blind". Look this with this people eyes what never before have heard about UTC.

But, so or so personally I will stay with UTC as long as it is breathing.
[/quote]

Exchange | Mineshaft |  Marketplace 【 Cryptopia 】 Rewards | CoinInfo | | f | | t | | BTC |           
Beave162

Activity: 809
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:21:10 AM

The title of this thread states, "Ultrafast 6 Second Transactions!" which is a lie, a disingenuous falsehood at best. I'd say before vying for a new pool, UTC should focus on removing outright lies in the title of the main thread. Sorry!

Without alenevaa, there would likely be no pool at all. As I understand, your UTC is safe as the pool continue to find blocks.

UTC is on one exchange. It didn't use to be that way. There are fundamental problems that need to be address before looking at supporting infrastructure.

YaCoin: YL5kf54wPPXKsXd5T18xCaNkyUsS1DgY7z 
BitCoin: 14PFbLyUdTyxZg3V8hnvj5VXkx3dhthmDj
usukan
Legendary

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:57:08 AM

The title of this thread states, "Ultrafast 6 Second Transactions!" which is a lie, a disingenuous falsehood at best. I'd say before vying for a new pool, UTC should focus on removing outright lies in the title of the main thread. Sorry!

Without alenevaa, there would likely be no pool at all. As I understand, your UTC is safe as the pool continue to find blocks.

UTC is on one exchange. It didn't use to be that way. There are fundamental problems that need to be address before looking at supporting infrastructure.

Hi Beave162 - long time no hear from you.

You're in for a bit of a surprise soon.

Don't say I didn't warn you.

Cheers - usukan

--

--
Air Jordan

Activity: 121
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:39:33 PM

I still have those Ultracoin tokens we received lying around. Can they be traded or are still useless?
coinmagnet1

Activity: 41

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:33:17 PM

Hey,

I'm new to mining and I'm trying to use your pool here: http://utc14.yacoin.club/index.php?page=statistics&action=pool

bfgminer -o stratum+tcp://utc.yacoin.club:3413 -u <user>.<worker> -p <workerpass>

Once I'm in I'm able to add my device (GPU)

However, the pool doesn't seem to be letting me join?

Select processor to manage using up/down arrow keys
 OCL 0: Initializing...
I:d-2.14748e+009
Last initialised: [2017-10-25 15:25:11]
Thread 0: 0.0 Kh/s Enabled ALIVE

[D]isable ntensity [R]estart GPU
[Slash] Find processor  [Plus] Add device(s)  [Enter] Close device manager
Device scan succeeded
 [2017-10-25 15:25:16] Coinbase check: multiple inputs in coinbase: 0x3f
 [2017-10-25 15:25:40] Coinbase check: multiple inputs in coinbase: 0x57
 [2017-10-25 15:26:35] Coinbase check: multiple inputs in coinbase: 0x8e
 [2017-10-25 15:27:30] Coinbase check: multiple inputs in coinbase: 0xc5
 [2017-10-25 15:28:25] Coinbase check: multiple inputs in coinbase: 0xfc
 [2017-10-25 15:29:20] Coinbase check: multiple inputs in coinbase: 0x33
 [2017-10-25 15:29:28] Coinbase check: multiple inputs in coinbase: 0x3b
 [2017-10-25 15:30:23] Coinbase check: multiple inputs in coinbase: 0x72
 [2017-10-25 15:31:08] Coinbase check: multiple inputs in coinbase: 0x9f
Bluesman75

Activity: 115
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 02:30:29 AM

What GPU are you using?

For an AMD GPU use this:

cgminer --scrypt-jane --sj-nfmin 14 --sj-nfmax 14 -o stratum+tcp://utc14.yacoin.club:3413 -u username -p password -I 9

You have to get cgminer with scryptjane and play with the parameters so your gpu works better (like -I 9).

For Nvidia you have to get ccminer, but I don't know the command line.

Hope it helps.
coinmagnet1

Activity: 41

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 04:04:00 AM

Thanks for the help.

I've got a NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 ASUS STRIX RGB 8GB. So If anyone has configuration tips for that, let me know, thanks!
Bluesman75

Activity: 115
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 04:45:05 AM

Maybe this can help with the nvidia gpu

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=727023.msg21466205#msg21466205
Valpe

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:34:42 AM

Hi Coinmagnet

Welcome

Download latest ccminer from https://github.com/tpruvot/ccminer/releases . Try both 64 and 32 version.

ccminer-x64.exe --algo=scrypt-jane:14 -L 4 -l auto -o stratum+tcp://utc14.yacoin.club:3413 -u worker -p password

Try different L values

Happy mining

Valpe

Thanks for the help.

I've got a NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 ASUS STRIX RGB 8GB. So If anyone has configuration tips for that, let me know, thanks!

ripcurrent

Activity: 160

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 12:32:39 AM

This coin is so cheap its not worth mining, just buy it up...lots of cheap coins to be had Smiley
rpbarreto

Activity: 25

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:30:27 AM
Last edit: October 27, 2017, 03:49:04 AM by rpbarreto

Hi Valpe, since you mine with nvidia gpus can you answer me something if you know?

What is the hashrate and power draw of a 1070?
and does all pascal gpus hashrate/power draw number scales in a linear manner in utc? e.g. a 30w gpu has 5kh/s and a 300w gpu has 50khs/s

Hi Coinmagnet

Welcome

Download latest ccminer from https://github.com/tpruvot/ccminer/releases . Try both 64 and 32 version.

ccminer-x64.exe --algo=scrypt-jane:14 -L 4 -l auto -o stratum+tcp://utc14.yacoin.club:3413 -u worker -p password

Try different L values

Happy mining

Valpe

Thanks for the help.

Valpe

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 06:09:53 AM

Hi

Not linear. 1030 works well with UTC.  or
I don't have find right settings/miner.

Valpe

Hi Valpe, since you mine with nvidia gpus can you answer me something if you know?

What is the hashrate and power draw of a 1070?
and does all pascal gpus hashrate/power draw number scales in a linear manner in utc? e.g. a 30w gpu has 5kh/s and a 300w gpu has 50khs/s

Hi Coinmagnet

Welcome

Try different L values

Happy mining

Valpe

Thanks for the help.

Air Jordan

Activity: 121

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 06:31:02 AM

I am getting around 20 KH/s with 1080 ti.

Pool doesn't increase balance, but according to my calculations it's approximately twice more profitable to mine ZCash with these cards.
Pages: « 1 ... 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 [226] 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 »
  Print  

Jump to: