Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:18:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 [535] 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 ... 1315 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BURST] Burst | Efficient HDD Mining | New 1.2.3 Fork block 92000  (Read 2170603 times)
motorhead89

Activity: 464
Merit: 250

Wasssssup!

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 03:27:03 PM

Smiley I like this coin. I will have to give it a try.  Smiley

I had my account hacked due to a weak password I was told. It has be re-secured and a stronger password implemented. Hacker was posting malware links using my account. Always use a very strong password.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
timk225

Activity: 955
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 03:34:38 PM
Last edit: September 18, 2014, 03:44:43 PM by timk225

You people are pathetic, deluded idiots.  You say 300 is the floor, then 200, then 100, then 50.  You are all desperately trying to talk this coin up in price, and I told you all a week ago that BURST coin is OVER!!!

BURST had it's peak price surge, and it has been steadily dribbling down ever since.  People laughed at me for selling at 698 satoshis, but who's laughing now?  ME!   Grin

Having said that, I am selling my final 10945 coins for 800 satoshis each, and my 4 3TB Seagate Barracuda hard drives are going on ebay tomorrow.  

If you're dumb enough to keep adding to your mining farm, buy them up.

I have had my full 10.43 TB of plot files mining away for over 2 days now and I haven't got JACK SHIT in new coins!!!!!
kenboy

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 03:39:41 PM

I am mining now,lol
dcct

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 03:40:45 PM

desperately trying to talk this coin down in price

Talking about yourself?  Roll Eyes

Time to stop the spam.

timk225

Activity: 955
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 03:45:36 PM

Time to stop the spam.

I said up, not down.  Stop misquoting me and trying to fool people.  They have been fooled by this coin enough already.
carlb007

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2014, 03:46:44 PM

Hmm - so how is anyone actually meant to get coins to their wallet without mining please?

I downloaded the latest wallet 2 hours ago. ran it and waited for the blockchain to download. Created a new account via the automated password generator and login...

I enter the account id into Bittrex along with my first time public key into the message field - fails "invalid address". Tried again incase i messed up - i didnt. "invalid address". Tried again with the numeric id "invalid address"...
Purchased a mere 50 coins on Poloniex just so i can get the wallet properly running - cant withdraw from there as they dont even have a field for the public key...

WTF?

Im not new to NRS - ive used NXT for quiet some time with no issues - anyone know whats happening here? Not a good start if every user has issues like this...
boliu

Activity: 267

6th BTC reached. Thank you for your support

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 03:50:13 PM

is it normal to have such a long deadline?

{"result":"success","deadline":4983453499856}

i have about 900GB plotted.

dcct

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 03:50:23 PM

Hmm - so how is anyone actually meant to get coins to their wallet without mining please?

I downloaded the latest wallet 2 hours ago. ran it and waited for the blockchain to download. Created a new account via the automated password generator and login...

I enter the account id into Bittrex along with my first time public key into the message field - fails "invalid address". Tried again incase i messed up - i didnt. "invalid address". Tried again with the numeric id "invalid address"...
Purchased a mere 50 coins on Poloniex just so i can get the wallet properly running - cant withdraw from there as they dont even have a field for the public key...

WTF?

Im not new to NRS - ive used NXT for quiet some time with no issues - anyone know whats happening here? Not a good start if every user has issues like this...

Agreed. This is something that needs to be fixed.

You could also use the faucet to get some initial burst - and secure your address with it.
fanepatent

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 03:55:02 PM

Time to stop the spam.

I said up, not down.  Stop misquoting me and trying to fool people.  They have been fooled by this coin enough already.

Why have people been fooled by this coin?
Do you really not see that it is completely new? Have you seen this somewhere else?
Enlighten me

BURST - BURST-58XP-63WY-XSVQ-ASG9A
carlb007

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2014, 03:55:34 PM
Last edit: September 18, 2014, 04:20:01 PM by carlb007

WTF?

You could also use the faucet to get some initial burst - and secure your address with it.

You cant though because they dont allow you to enter your 1 time public key - i just tried and get some JSON response error.

Im not sure how im meant to get any funds into a new account for the first time here...

the wallet states: "When funding your account for the first time, you also need to include your public key, which is xxxxxx "

edit - thanks to dcct for sending me a few coins to get my account up and running!
fanepatent

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 04:16:32 PM

WTF?

You cant though because they dont allow you to enter your 1 time public key - i just tried and get some JSON response error.

Im not sure how im meant to get any funds into a new account for the first time here...

the wallet states: "When funding your account for the first time, you also need to include your public key, which is xxxxxx "

I think this is because the last wallet update. Since then we can't send coins to numeric ID's. We can only paste RS addresses in the wallet to send

fanepatent

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 04:16:50 PM

Pool back up with GUI working right this time

http://burstpool.ddns.net
Do the reward assignment to address BURST-7CPJ-BW8N-U4XF-CWW3U, wait 4 confirms then you can mine on pool.
Come on people, lets test this, see if it works. Spread the hashrate. Current pools are overloaded.
Miner connects to port 8124
1% fee.

Waiting for people to come forward, stating that they started to mine here and what space they got.

Reducing payout to 100 coins

bkz

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 04:17:29 PM

WTF?

I believe all you should have to do is make some sort of outgoing public transaction first.  Add a nickname, send a Burst, change your reward address etc.  Any of those should get it going.
Razerglass
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 04:21:37 PM

Wellllp ive been afk for a few days and it breaks my heart all the rookie bursters are complete fudders now.

██░                                             
 ▓██▓░                                           
  ▓█████▓▒░                                  ░▒██░
    ▓███████▓▒░                           ░▓▓██▓ 
      ▒█████████▓▒                     ░▓████▓   
        ░█████▓████▓▒                 ▓████▓░   
          ░▓███▓▓▓▓███▓░            ▒██▓▓█▒     
             ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒         ░███▓▓█▒       
               ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓       ▓███▓▓█▒       
                ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒   ▒███████▓         
                 ░██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓░  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓         
                   ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒                 
                    ▒█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░     
                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   
                   ░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███   
              ▒▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▒▒░   ░   
         ▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒░                   
|
|
🛵 Connecting Travellers All Around The World 🛵 

Socially Powered Search Engine for the Travel & Tourism Industry
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
One-Pager
Ann Thread
|
Medium
Youtube
Instagram
go6ooo1212
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

quarkchain.io

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 04:42:15 PM

I'm considering solo mining with about 12tb. I think Urays pools are overloaded right now..
carlb007

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2014, 04:48:36 PM

WTF?

I believe all you should have to do is make some sort of outgoing public transaction first.  Add a nickname, send a Burst, change your reward address etc.  Any of those should get it going.

you cant make an outgoing transaction until you have funds in your account. Its almost catch 22 for any new user.

a new user with zero balance cant use the faucet because the current faucets dont allow you to enter the one off public key.
A new user with zero balance cant withdraw from poleniex because again you cant enter the one off public key.
A new user with zero balance cant withdraw from bittrex because (for some reason) it sees that the acount has no transation history and doesnt seem to utilise the message field for the 1 off public key.

Make a fresh account and see for yourself - its a screwed up situation. Im up and running just fine now because dcct kindly sent me a few coins and alls well - but for new users its a damn nightmare because at present there seems to be no way to get your coins from either bittrex or poloneix for the first time - i havent tried CEX.
fanepatent

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 04:52:49 PM

I'm considering solo mining with about 12tb. I think Urays pools are overloaded right now..

http://burstpool.ddns.net

fivebells

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 04:57:57 PM

You people are pathetic, deluded idiots.  You say 300 is the floor, then 200, then 100, then 50.  You are all desperately trying to talk this coin up in price, and I told you all a week ago that BURST coin is OVER!!!

I can see how you could end up thinking that way if your sole focus is on the present exchange market value to the exclusion of the technical possibilities this approach opens up.
fivebells

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 05:00:21 PM

It would be useful for the new-account message in the wallet to provide a link to known faucets.
crowetic
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072

https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2014, 05:02:54 PM

Wellllp ive been afk for a few days and it breaks my heart all the rookie bursters are complete fudders now.

Me too bro, but you know, some people are just going to be negative no matter what, I on the other hand will not. I think this coin has a very solid future, and will do anything I can to make sure it stays that way.

That being said, I will pull all my asics from the multipool to lessen the buy support for the dumpers. I don't want them to be able to make a profit from this coin anymore, then they will stop dumping.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
             ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                            ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..Web and Application hosting.
     ⊙ decentralized infrastructure
    ..leveling and voting.
| https://qortal.org - Infrastructure for the future World
            Founder/current dev group facilitator
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
Pages: « 1 ... 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 [535] 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 ... 1315 »
  Print  

Jump to: