Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 06:20:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 [317] 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 ... 1315 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BURST] Burst | Efficient HDD Mining | New 1.2.3 Fork block 92000  (Read 2170604 times)
unsoindovo
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042

https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 11:01:12 AM

Hey guys. I have received 45k BURST so far for the multipool.

For those wondering how I lost my coin.... Well... I was using my touchscreen phone and the screen misclicked sell on an order at 300 sats. Since CCEX has no damn second confirmation... It dumped them between 450-500 sats, even after holding them from 160 to 1200 and all the way back down.

I'm very upset about it. But I will remain active in the community, at least until I can get your multipool up. I would like to buy back in, but it will be hard to get over a mil at 480ish sats...

So anyway, I would like to get the remaining 15k before letting the multipool guy go to town. I offered 5k of my own coin which I will have to buy on the exchange for now =\
Send to the address in your signature?

Yes. All those funds go to the multipool.

anon why you do not set something like this to increase the amount of bounty received...
when multipool will be up.

STANDARD MULTIPOOL FEE:      2% or something like this.
FEE for MULTIPOOL DONORS:    0.5% or something like this???

i think this could increase donors number!

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
shlsumy

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 11:03:23 AM

I am starting to think that this coin will die on ccex. Too bad the dev hasn't upgraded the coin's coin because without that bittrex addition is a no go.
if you really concern the coin's future, please raise 3 btc by yourself to pay the bittrex if you think it is important, if can't ,then you can stop crying the bittrex, then try other platform, don't blame everything to dev, dev is only responsible for the developing of the coin, adversting is community's busniess, dev has never do something wrong until now, no primer mining, no scam, working hard , what did you expect in addition, you guys just mining and crying pump all the day, wish can pump fast and dump quickly to earn money, what did you do for the coin,? if nothing, you have no ability to blame the dev

sory for my English

may be we can make Fond (BURST) for bittrex registration

if we want rate of our coinse raize we can give same our Burst - in future all will won from this
spoonman

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 11:04:14 AM

Hey all,
I'm trying to mine using pocminer_pool_v1 on burst-pool.cryptoport.io. Unfortunately the only messages i'm getting in the console window is:

Code:
[WARN] [09/05/2014 08:41:28.316] [default-akka.actor.default-dispatcher-1852] [a
kka://default/user/$a/$b] null

I'm using Windows Server 2012 R2, & Java 64 bit (edit: I've just tried the 32 bit version - same result).

Here's the contents of the bat file:

Code:
java -cp pocminer_pool.jar;lib/*;lib/akka/*;lib/jetty/* pocminer_pool.POCMiner mine http://127.0.0.1:8125 http://burst-pool.cryptoport.io:80

Any idea what's going on? It's been running for about 10 hours now and my 'Account Balance' is still zero. I'm not using very large plots (about 310GB so far) but i'd have expected something by now.

This coin shows great promise but it seems to take that long to set everything up that I can't be sure if things are working. I bought a 2TB earlier this week and the way the difficulty is rising (and the price dropping) I'm beginning to doubt I'll see ROI. I'm not in it to sell every bit of Burst I mine, but I need to cover costs!

Help!

Cheers.

Does anyone have any idea about the above? I've found a few references to the warning/error in topic but nothing definitive that helps. I have no idea if my PC is sitting there wasting time, or i'm just being impatient. After 12 hours and zero payout, i'm starting to suspect the former.
Matt9301
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 11:07:39 AM

Hey all,
I'm trying to mine using pocminer_pool_v1 on burst-pool.cryptoport.io. Unfortunately the only messages i'm getting in the console window is:

Code:
[WARN] [09/05/2014 08:41:28.316] [default-akka.actor.default-dispatcher-1852] [a

I'm using Windows Server 2012 R2, & Java 64 bit (edit: I've just tried the 32 bit version - same result).

Code:
java -cp pocminer_pool.jar;lib/*;lib/akka/*;lib/jetty/* pocminer_pool.POCMiner mine http://127.0.0.1:8125 http://burst-pool.cryptoport.io:80

Any idea what's going on? It's been running for about 10 hours now and my 'Account Balance' is still zero. I'm not using very large plots (about 310GB so far) but i'd have expected something by now.

This coin shows great promise but it seems to take that long to set everything up that I can't be sure if things are working. I bought a 2TB earlier this week and the way the difficulty is rising (and the price dropping) I'm beginning to doubt I'll see ROI. I'm not in it to sell every bit of Burst I mine, but I need to cover costs!

Help!

Cheers.

Does anyone have any idea about the above? I've found a few references to the warning/error in topic but nothing definitive that helps. I have no idea if my PC is sitting there wasting time, or i'm just being impatient. After 12 hours and zero payout, i'm starting to suspect the former.

You must use their miner.. You can download it here http://burst-pool.cryptoport.io/howto.html
unsoindovo
Legendary

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 11:08:28 AM

any news on porting dcct' miner to windows? Windows users are getting out of game  Sad
Ported. Testing...  (there are some problems with the stability)
+add reading passphrases.txt

waiting for it, the plotter also(the new version)

i think plotter for Winzoz takes precedence!!!!

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
unsoindovo
Legendary

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 11:18:05 AM

If anyone wants to sell off a good amount of BURST between 450-500, let me know and you can put an order up for me to buy, it will help us all.

we are on support zone!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ro7a9l9ti6oqpt5/burst_chart1.PNG?dl=0

really red zone for burst!

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 11:18:22 AM

here there isn't the excuse

"they need to pay electricity" lmao, therefore they are just dumping
cptfisher

Activity: 649
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 11:19:55 AM

hello i was mining in pool burst-pool.cryptoport.io with the dcctminer downloaded from their site while the plot were generating. now that i got my plots ready i want to go in solo but  using the pocminer im getting this error when submitting share

{"result":"Passphrase does not match reward recipient"}

the plots are in the /plots/ path of the pocminer folder already

any hints?
unsoindovo
Legendary

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 11:21:25 AM

anon why you do not set something like this to increase the amount of bounty received...

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
mellorbo

Activity: 620
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 11:23:40 AM
Last edit: September 05, 2014, 11:37:06 AM by mellorbo

hey guys ive been mining here http://burst-pool.cryptoport.io/   i have been using  the pools miner and received one payment when i started.   left it over night but not received any further payments. any ideas?

EDIT: just received payment now so all is good
spoonman

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 11:32:45 AM

Hey all,

Code:

Code:

Help!

Cheers.

You must use their miner.. You can download it here http://burst-pool.cryptoport.io/howto.html

That has worked and you are awesome. Thank you.
vitvert

Activity: 867

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 11:33:28 AM

Hello People's, advise me...
If I had a 3x3 TB, what generate numbers should I use?
a single plot for each disk? total 3 plott's for 2.6 terabytes.
or 13 plott's on each disk? a total of 39 plott's 200 gigabytes.
----
my pc: core i5 (4-core), 8 gb ram
eg, run-generate file for first HDD (3 TB):
====
"%PROGRAMFILES%\Java\jre7\bin\java.exe" -Xmx6144m -cp pocminer.jar;lib/*;lib/akka/*;lib/jetty/* pocminer.POCMiner generate my_burst_wallet 0 819100 6144 3
...... generate my_burst_wallet 819100 819100 6144 3
...... 9829209 819100 6144 3
====
run-generate file for second HDD (3 TB):
...... 10648310 819100 6144 3
...... 11467411 819100 6144 3
...... 20477522 819100 6144 3
etc...
or a single plot for each disk? total 3 plott's for 2.6 terabytes ?  Smiley
AnonymousEconomist

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Add me on Twitter! @AnonOnAMoose

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 11:36:41 AM

I will take this into consideration, however, my priority is the coin.

If too high a percentage is implemented, (and I believe 2% is too high) then people wont want to mine on it. We want our community to mine BURST's multipool with confidence, and attract people to it.

Add me on Twitter! @AnonOnAMoose
Matt9301
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 11:41:48 AM

Hey all,

Code:

Code:

Help!

Cheers.

That has worked and you are awesome. Thank you.

I'm glad to have helped you!
alphateam

Activity: 1036
Merit: 531

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 11:43:01 AM

what is wrong with v2 pool(unofficial) ? i try to mine there, i mining for like 12 hours now and still i dont have single payment...also i saw my adress on page but id disapear after few hours Sad

Same for me, last payment 10hour ago...

minimum payout now is 250 BURST to reduce tx cost, i checked that ur address has balance of 123.9 BURST
see rightmost column on current round shares

Ok thanks uray Wink
mellorbo

Activity: 620

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 11:51:50 AM

hey guys if i want to add another hdd to mine can i just copy over the plots from my first hdd and carry on mining (both same size hdd) or do i need to plot again? also can i use the same address on multiple hdd or just one?
alphateam

Activity: 1036
Merit: 531

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 11:56:07 AM

hey guys if i want to add another hdd to mine can i just copy over the plots from my first hdd and carry on mining (both same size hdd) or do i need to plot again? also can i use the same address on multiple hdd or just one?

You need to plot again if you want to mine simultaneously

You can have the same adresse for multiple hdd this is not a problem, it's even better (for me)
guntherp

Activity: 35

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 11:57:30 AM

OK. I have a few questions...
First of all, I need to say that this coin is the first coin that I am mining in like 5 months.
When Asic killed my scrypt rig, I turned my back completely.
In those months a lot seems to have happened, so you'll have to excuse me if I ask stupid questions.

1. Is this the first coin based on disk capacity?
2. Is this something that is going to stay? (I don't mean this coin. I mean mining on disk capacity.)
3. Is it worth investing in more disk capacity?
4. If so, how do you guys solve the slow plotting? I am doing like 25-30Gb/h. I had 12TB free on a nas. To fill that it will take 3 weeks Sad Can I use multiple PCs to plot the files and use them in 1 miner after that? If yes, what do I need to pay attention to? Same address and different plot start-stop range? Anything else?

Thanks in advance.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 12:07:51 PM

Hello People's, advise me...
If I had a 3x3 TB, what generate numbers should I use?
a single plot for each disk? total 3 plott's for 2.6 terabytes.
or 13 plott's on each disk? a total of 39 plott's 200 gigabytes.
----
my pc: core i5 (4-core), 8 gb ram
eg, run-generate file for first HDD (3 TB):
====
"%PROGRAMFILES%\Java\jre7\bin\java.exe" -Xmx6144m -cp pocminer.jar;lib/*;lib/akka/*;lib/jetty/* pocminer.POCMiner generate my_burst_wallet 0 819100 6144 3
...... generate my_burst_wallet 819100 819100 6144 3
...... 9829209 819100 6144 3
====
run-generate file for second HDD (3 TB):
...... 10648310 819100 6144 3
...... 11467411 819100 6144 3
...... 20477522 819100 6144 3
etc...
or a single plot for each disk? total 3 plott's for 2.6 terabytes ?  Smiley

for 3TB you can do 2720/4 = 4 plot of 680 giga each
fanepatent

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 12:08:12 PM

OK. I have a few questions...
First of all, I need to say that this coin is the first coin that I am mining in like 5 months.
When Asic killed my scrypt rig, I turned my back completely.
In those months a lot seems to have happened, so you'll have to excuse me if I ask stupid questions.

1. Is this the first coin based on disk capacity?
2. Is this something that is going to stay? (I don't mean this coin. I mean mining on disk capacity.)
3. Is it worth investing in more disk capacity?
4. If so, how do you guys solve the slow plotting? I am doing like 25-30Gb/h. I had 12TB free on a nas. To fill that it will take 3 weeks Sad Can I use multiple PCs to plot the files and use them in 1 miner after that? If yes, what do I need to pay attention to? Same address and different plot start-stop range? Anything else?

Thanks in advance.

Welcome back Smiley
I also sold my scrypt rig at the beggining of the year, and since than been absent on the crypto stage.

1. This is the first one.
2. As with the scrypt and sha based coins, many will follow. So its safe to say yes.
3. Considering the growth it has experienced in the last 2 days, its still worth. Also taking in consideration that service costs are cut to the minimum.
4. Slow plotting... Depends on your CPU. I for one have an i7 with 24 Gb of ram, so its going fairly good. You can use the NAT and yes, you can use multiple computers to plot, as long as you don't overlap the nonces.

BURST - BURST-58XP-63WY-XSVQ-ASG9A
Pages: « 1 ... 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 [317] 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 ... 1315 »
  Print  

Jump to: