Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 03:52:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 [135] 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][RSU]█ ReserveShare █ NXT AE | FAIR distribution | First POR| UNIQUE Source  (Read 256263 times)
lovewiki

Activity: 271
Merit: 250

Share Love

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2014, 03:37:03 PM

@all ,What about making a new coin(not RSU) decided by the community,anyone interested in this project?feel free to contact with me!
About me,I have done a lot of promotions for many altcoin and now i am doing some translation for Chinese forum and website of crypto currency.

do you mean Power of Reserve coin?
How do you ca do that? we have nothing, only words from scammer dev.

I guess he means the new coin will probably be distributed to shareholders of RSU?  Huh

Hi catchcoin,

Can you share more info about your plan?

You know making a new coin should involve much more than just doing translation or building website.

But I do like your idea of making a new coin decided by the community. So please do give us more details.

Register for FREE Bitcoin!
payyy

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 04:59:59 PM

thats perfect ,lets go
michaelsss

Activity: 293

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 05:02:18 PM

really good idea , more info plz
Kolbas

Activity: 342

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 04:59:04 AM

Good idea. The new coin could be distributed to all shareholders in the list plus token holders on NXT AE. It can appear to be not very fair, but still it is the better option.
And I suggest check NODE as a candidate to become it's fork with improvements and fresh ideas:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=590421
Why NODE? Because it has the greatest feature — instant transactions! I checked myself, it really takes two seconds, with confirmations. So it can be used in stores and everywhere. And it is also beautiful and innovative.

If I understand correctly, they published the sourse code of some early version, maybe that's enough. I did not mean to make a quick copy for quick pump, I suggest inviting a good dev and together making a new great coin based on ideas and some code of NODE. And maybe develop that Reserve thing or anything else we want!
DarkhorseofNxt

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 05:15:27 AM

What we need to do now?

1. A suitable, willing and committed dev that want to spend time developing a coin basing from this idea or a new idea which should be original and practical. Keep in mind, there are many alt coins already. So please pop up the question of, why do we need this idea and why this coin should exist.

2. Distribution - since the tokens has already been issued in the NXT AE, let it be. Those who wants to participate can buy back these tokens as it is very much too cheap to buy. Nominate a new treasurer who can or will able to "collect back" all the issued tokens to redeem the new coins. So new list of share holders is not needed. We can cut short 1 step. This can no longer be called Fair distribution but we cannot do anything about it now. So it will be something like IPO,ICO whatever you want to call it.

3. Form a small task team to organise this.

My 2 cents.

payyy

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 07:22:02 AM

its different to know who token his share or not ,based on origial distribute list or something else???
ParmaBTC
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2014, 07:29:46 AM

@all ,What about making a new coin(not RSU) decided by the community,anyone interested in this project?feel free to contact with me!
About me,I have done a lot of promotions for many altcoin and now i am doing some translation for Chinese forum and website of crypto currency.

I guess he means the new coin will probably be distributed to shareholders of RSU?  Huh

Hi catchcoin,

You know making a new coin should involve much more than just doing translation or building website.

But I do like your idea of making a new coin decided by the community. So please do give us more details.

do you mean like UNITY -> SUPERNET token swicth?

i mean who send RSU  will receive back Newcoin-TOKEN?
LuckyBtc
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1012

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 08:13:41 AM

What we need to do now?

1. A suitable, willing and committed dev that want to spend time developing a coin basing from this idea or a new idea which should be original and practical. Keep in mind, there are many alt coins already. So please pop up the question of, why do we need this idea and why this coin should exist.

2. Distribution - since the tokens has already been issued in the NXT AE, let it be. Those who wants to participate can buy back these tokens as it is very much too cheap to buy. Nominate a new treasurer who can or will able to "collect back" all the issued tokens to redeem the new coins. So new list of share holders is not needed. We can cut short 1 step. This can no longer be called Fair distribution but we cannot do anything about it now. So it will be something like IPO,ICO whatever you want to call it.

My 2 cents.
Even a simple POS coin will do the work i think later it could be developed with much more features!
kora2

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 06:27:31 AM

What we need to do now?

My 2 cents.

This is a great idea! I will contribute 10,000 RSU (1% of the original coin supply) towards rewarding those who step up to make this happen.

I think a possible software solution might be SlimCoin. It uses Proof-of-burn, so is innovative & green as SlimCoin runs on CPU's, and doesn't require huge resources like electricity or PC hardware. Slim is also open source (pretty sure of that), but the original dev recently left the project (another dev has just picked it up in the last week or so).

I think proof-of-burn is very interesting tech, and we could use the RSU distribution from the NXT AE to seed a new genesis block for a new chain using PoB, then see what happens. Nothing to lose really, RS is going nowhere.

The original SlimCoin was very buggy though, so any dev who picked this up would need high level skills, hence my contribution of 10K RSU.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=613213.0

My personal opinion is RSU was genuine at the start, but after the original dev left 'reserveshare' couldn't do it on his own, so he bailed, and acted unethically at the end.
johnsans

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 06:51:18 AM

What we need to do now?

My 2 cents.

This is a great idea! I will contribute 10,000 RSU (1% of the original coin supply) towards rewarding those who step up to make this happen.

I think a possible software solution might be SlimCoin. It uses Proof-of-burn, so is innovative & green as SlimCoin runs on CPU's, and doesn't require huge resources like electricity or PC hardware. Slim is also open source (pretty sure of that), but the original dev recently left the project (another dev has just picked it up in the last week or so).

I think proof-of-burn is very interesting tech, and we could use the RSU distribution from the NXT AE to seed a new genesis block for a new chain using PoB, then see what happens. Nothing to lose really, RS is going nowhere.

The original SlimCoin was very buggy though, so any dev who picked this up would need high level skills, hence my contribution of 10K RSU.

My personal opinion is RSU was genuine at the start, but after the original dev left 'reserveshare' couldn't do it on his own, so he bailed, and acted unethically at the end.
waiting for anybody take over this project
DarkhorseofNxt

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 09:18:45 AM
Last edit: October 24, 2014, 10:41:51 AM by DarkhorseofNxt

Yes, a simple POS system which can be expanded for features would be great.

edit: Those interested Devs, you can post here and let us know what you have in mind.

lovewiki

Activity: 271

Share Love

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2014, 12:36:34 PM

What we need to do now?

My 2 cents.

Thanks for introducing SlimCoin to us. Proof-of-burn is really a very interesting algorithm. It can be a way to go for RSU.

But I don't like the idea about distribution. A significant number of shareholders (including me) did not claim their RSUnits on NXT AE at all. They are supposed to be more loyal to this project and should not be excluded from the new distribution list.

Register for FREE Bitcoin!
DarkhorseofNxt

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 02:20:24 PM

Lovewiki, valid concern. Does anyone have the distribution list?

romawi

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 02:47:02 PM

Final shareholderlist: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q9MyW_2PcPeB26hrZCiDPSxZ9qXBfM1R6QLlE8XQ0d4/edit#gid=0

But i don't know the date of the last update.

Eadeqa

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 05:36:29 PM

Final shareholderlist: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q9MyW_2PcPeB26hrZCiDPSxZ9qXBfM1R6QLlE8XQ0d4/edit#gid=0

That list is probably full of scammer sock puppets, 50% or probably even higher.

Nomi, Shan, Adnan, Noshi, Nxt, Adn Khn
NXT-GZYP-FMRT-FQ9K-3YQGS
https://github.com/Lafihh/encryptiontest
Black_Market

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 07:08:24 PM
Last edit: October 24, 2014, 07:27:40 PM by Black_Market

so this is really happen ? lucky to sold my units before  Grin
ok,
i want to know how many people serious about this coin.
please post your NXT address here.
and how much coin you bought, and at what price?

and tell me what you have done with RSU?

and when i ask update from dev, you say bad comment???
WTF Huh

why choose unknown developer  Huh

Why do you always quote the wrong thing?  Roll Eyes

because when i ask, many people against me.
and when i ask about screenshot wallet,it very long time to post
many trusted developers want to help, but he choose new anon dev.
sold about 0.70-0.20 and convert to Nodecoin Cheesy
DarkhorseofNxt

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 07:36:35 PM

so this is really happen ? lucky to sold my units before  Grin
ok,
i want to know how many people serious about this coin.
please post your NXT address here.
and how much coin you bought, and at what price?

and tell me what you have done with RSU?

and when i ask update from dev, you say bad comment???
WTF Huh

why choose unknown developer  Huh

Why do you always quote the wrong thing?  Roll Eyes

because when i ask, many people against me.
and when i ask about screenshot wallet,it very long time to post
many trusted developers want to help, but he choose new anon dev.
sold about 0.70-0.20 and convert to Nodecoin Cheesy

I am sorry, if that is what you are looking for.

DarkhorseofNxt

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 07:38:59 PM

I dont think we can use that list. Does anyone think 20nxt for 1000 rsu unit is too much which is the current price for now.

Black_Market

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 07:52:53 PM

Hi catchcoin,

lol i have plan about this long time ago

is it possible community takeover this coin?
maybe change plan or anything
i believe someone want to develop this coin
we have good community here Smiley
kora2

Activity: 36

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 09:26:31 PM

Hi catchcoin,

lol i have plan about this long time ago

is it possible community takeover this coin?
maybe change plan or anything
i believe someone want to develop this coin
we have good community here Smiley

@Black_Market, please put forward your plan, many are interested to hear it. ALL options should be on the table IMO.
Pages: « 1 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 [135] 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 »
  Print  

Jump to: