Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:00:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 [730] 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 ... 1310 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [XMG] MAGI | CPU mining | mPoW | mPoS | [MagiPay]  (Read 2375270 times)
Jookly
Legendary

Activity: 1131
Merit: 1007

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 01:04:14 AM

Hey guys....silly question.  Is POS still functioning?  Minimal amount needed or anything?  Asking as haven't seen my wallet stake in some time.  On the new release, 1.3.0.0.

Thanks!

In my case, the coins should be splitted into 15K under size for staking.

Ya I don't have a big bag, just 13.5k...is why I asked if there was some minimum to stake or something.  Wallet definitely unlocked "for staking" but hasn't actually seen a stake since April of 2016.

"Expected time to earn reward is xx minutes"

What is shown there?

On one server I have got only 14k too and it ist staking once every few hours.

Currently says "not staking because you don't have enough weight", since last upgrade to latest wallet am also seeing "This is a pre-release test build - use at your own risk - do not use for mining or merchant applications", but assumed everyone was seeing same.

Not sure how to do what you suggested in combining, but thinking you mean to send all coins to a new address in the wallet?

Thanks again for the replies and suggestions!

How to recombine the inputs:

In the wallet navigate to Settings->Display and check "Display coin control features (experts only!)", click ok
Now when you go to the Send Coins tab you will see a button labeled "Inputs..." that was not there before
Click "Inputs..." to bring up the Coin Control window.
Now I am not sure how many addresses you might have but you will see a tree structure and basically you can expand an address to see all of the associated inputs.  It can get way too big sometimes on POS coins.
Anyway the next step is to select the inputs you want and then simply send them back to the same address.  They will become a singular input.

Now just a word of warning, you might see thousands of inputs under the address, sometimes when I can tried to select a whole lot of inputs at once it causes the machine to lag for an unnerving amount of time.  It sometimes seems easier to select 10 or 20 at a time and just repeat and repeat until you are finally down to one input.  

edit: and yeah actually sending them all to a new address would accomplish the same thing, you could even send them all back to your original address after that if you wanted.  might be easier if you have a lot of inputs under the address

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
IMJim
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 01:11:06 AM

Awesome, thanks bud will give that a try and report back.

Much appreciated:-)
Vin
Legendary

Activity: 1166
Merit: 1015

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 01:14:22 AM

Just to test, try to send 1XMG (or whatever) to 99PYmgEuvi7sRTkUzVCxGCkQUHguhEbebh

It is one of my addresses.

Maybe there is a network issue.
Redrover

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 06:32:55 AM
Last edit: February 09, 2017, 06:55:50 AM by Redrover

Hey guys, I see several questions in the last few pages here and thought I'd try to help out a little.  First, cryptonit's post a page back explains most everything needed, here's a direct link:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=735170.msg17764471#msg17764471

Second - many wallets show up with false positives for malware scans.  Here's a direct link to Virus Totals latest scan results of the wallet:
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/da02dcf645121778640e90f817a0ef161e3304f30ff3230100ab1fe14e4bb363/analysis/1486619948/

That's clean as far as I'm concerned and the Chinese 360 antivirus software has been labeled as malware before so I wouldn't trust it myself.

Third - the current wallet does have a 'warning' at the bottom that says it's a pre-release test build...  we know this, it works fine and Joe is currently working on a new version that will remove the warning, just have a little more patience.

A few pointers from my experience - my wallet stakes daily with no issues.

1 Sync the wallet with a new empty wallet.dat file - this will go quicker and without errors.
2 After it is sync'd, swap out the dat file with your wallet that has your coins and it will quickly begin staking.
3 A good rule for block size is to keep your stacks around 1000 - 2500 coins each and you will stake on average once per day per stack.  Use coin control to achieve this.
4 Use the conf file to automatically maintain the block sizes for you.

If you have a block of coins with more than 10,000 confirmations, or more than approximately 5 days without staking - it's already losing weight and might not ever stake, resend them back to yourself and start the timer over again.  Tiny amounts of coins (or what we call Dust) also may never stake, combine those into larger blocks.

Those of you with blocks of coins above 10k or 15k, if they don't stake within a day, they won't and you should split them up into smaller groups - that's been my experience anyway.

Once you are sync'd, use the magi.conf to automatically manage your wallet and block sizes for you.  There's several methods for doing this, here's is mine - it will automatically keep your block sizes between 800 - 2200 coins and those will stake on average once every day.

magi.conf
# Transaction under stake with a value greater than the threshold is being splitted
stakesplitthreshold=2200
# Transactions with values less than the threshold will combine into one
stakecombinethreshold=800
addnode=104.128.225.215
addnode=104.131.42.100

Hope that helps.

edit: Also what Jookly said a couple posts above about using coin control - learn how to use it to get the most out of staking and preserving your coin age.
Redrover

Activity: 181

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 07:29:53 AM

... A few more notes based on my experience:

Staking blocks above 5000 coins is hit or miss.

Sweet spot I've seen is 1500 - 2000 coins per block - it pretty much stakes once every day.

When combining coins into larger blocks - limit the transaction to about 25 blocks per transaction, more than that will be slower.  Repeat until you finally get to the block sizes you want.  if you've never done this, you might have thousands of blocks of 'dust' that need to be combined and it will take a while, but once you are done and have the magi.conf in place, it will be automagic from that point on.  The wallet will also be faster once you clean up thousands of smaller blocks.

If you did have thousands of blocks of dust, consider re-sending all to a brand new wallet - just compare the size of your old wallet to a brand new wallet and you'll see what I mean.

If you haven't staked for more than 10 days - resend the coins back to yourself to restart the timer because I'm pretty sure it will never stake at that point.

Larger block sizes (more than 10k) should stake within the day, and I think they start losing weight quickly.

If you are also mining, don't forget to combine those small blocks into larger blocks as well.

Backup your wallet NOW.  And make multiple backups, in multiple locations, trust me on this lol.
IMJim
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 08:14:39 AM

Sweet spot I've seen is 1500 - 2000 coins per block - it pretty much stakes once every day.

When combining coins into larger blocks - limit the transaction to about 25 blocks per transaction, more than that will be slower.  Repeat until you finally get to the block sizes you want.  if you've never done this, you might have thousands of blocks of 'dust' that need to be combined and it will take a while, but once you are done and have the magi.conf in place, it will be automagic from that point on.  The wallet will also be faster once you clean up thousands of smaller blocks.

If you did have thousands of blocks of dust, consider re-sending all to a brand new wallet - just compare the size of your old wallet to a brand new wallet and you'll see what I mean.

If you haven't staked for more than 10 days - resend the coins back to yourself to restart the timer because I'm pretty sure it will never stake at that point.

Larger block sizes (more than 10k) should stake within the day, and I think they start losing weight quickly.

If you are also mining, don't forget to combine those small blocks into larger blocks as well.

Backup your wallet NOW.  And make multiple backups, in multiple locations, trust me on this lol.

Ya thank you much for the tips man, re-syncing now.  Never messed with any of this stuff with coin control stuff, thanks especially for that config file as this sounds a bit of a tedious task to keep up with!  I def have a good amount of dust as you describe it, probably will take the route of just sending to a new wallet I guess.  No worries on the backups, I think I keep like 10 backups of all of them lol.

Thanks again!!
starmman
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 10:58:32 AM

thanks for the hints redrover - your notes certainly correlate with some observations I noted about staking. When I get a few more Magi in my wallet, I'll increase the block sizes and compare the differences.
111magic
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1005

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 04:42:40 PM

U guys have slack.
I've searched and found the following link setup by lionheart78  

https://coinmagi.slack.com/

Not sure how to join - is it invite only?

Yes, this is the slack for magi. I'll get it into the OP.

111magic, I guess you're the manager, would we need invitation to join? Any guide will be great.

I don't know exactly how Slack is working.
I made you owner also Joe so think you can also work in Slack.
If somebody would like to join Slack send me a pm with your email-address in it so i or Joe can send you a invitation.
If somebody is very good with Slack i can make him admin also.

Thanks Redrover for the good help in the posts above!

bitcoin: bc1qyadvvyv29z08ln2ta7g3uqwzkscr7wq4p09wuz
goldlabel

Activity: 575
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2017, 05:42:21 PM

U guys have slack.

111magic, I guess you're the manager, would we need invitation to join? Any guide will be great.

If somebody would like to join Slack send me a pm with your email-address in it so i or Joe can send you a invitation.

So why do we need another media and if so why Slack?
111magic
Legendary

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 05:44:28 PM

U guys have slack.

So why do we need another media and if so why Slack?
Don't know. Thought we could use the chatbox on thefruitsclan also!  Wink very friendly to use and nice ppl

sylph93

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 02:51:33 AM

I'm quite new to this coin, so my opinion is likely to be people of outside.

To promote this coin, there are required some roadmap including infographs and whitepaper.

I see potential of this coin, its pearl in the mud.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
joelao95 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1009

Coin of the Magi!

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 07:35:14 AM
Last edit: February 10, 2017, 06:17:36 PM by joelao95

m-wallet version 1.3.1 released

Qt-Wallet and Daemon:

http://coinmagi.org/bin/m-wallet-1.3.1/
Source code: https://github.com/magi-project/magi/

Windows Installer (x32/x64): http://coinmagi.org/bin/m-wallet-1.3.1/m-wallet-1.3.1-win-setup.exe
Windows (x32): http://coinmagi.org/bin/m-wallet-1.3.1/m-wallet-1.3.1-win32.zip
Windows (x64): http://coinmagi.org/bin/m-wallet-1.3.1/m-wallet-1.3.1-win64.zip

Linux: http://coinmagi.org/bin/m-wallet-1.3.1/m-wallet-1.3.1-linux.tar.gz
Mac OS X: http://coinmagi.org/bin/m-wallet-1.3.1/m-wallet-1.3.1-osx.dmg
FreeBSD: http://coinmagi.org/bin/m-wallet-1.3.1/m-wallet-1.3.1-freebsd.tar.gz

Block chain: http://coinmagi.org/bin/block-chain/
Release notes: http://coinmagi.org/bin/release-notes.md

Multiple Platforms:

* Starting from v1.3.1, we provide official support of building packages for FreeBSD; both Qt wallet and daemon are available. Supports to other platforms may also occur in future release;
* Struggled with a working Qt wallet for Windows XP (daemon works); this effort is yet to be done. Since Windows XP is no longer supported by Microsoft, I'm considering to drop off the compilation; please let me if one does need a Qt wallet for Windows XP.

Changelog:

v1.3.1
=============
This is a major release designed to improve the overall performance of the wallet. Upgrading to this version is strongly recommended. All parties upgrading from versions prior to v1.3.0 should resynchronize the complete block chain from the beginning.

A copy of block chain available: http://coinmagi.org/bin/block-chain/

- Support of building Qt wallet and daemon on FreeBSD;
- Added "Mint" menu on the Qt wallet;
- Added "About" menu on the Qt wallet;
- Fixed price update for all of OS including Windows;
- Corrected the total amount on the transaction page;
- Overall improvement of the Qt wallet appearance;
- Removed pre-release message from the status bar;
- Redesigned the icon set; new logo available here: http://coinmagi.org/files/logo/v1; previous version: http://coinmagi.org/files/logo/v2;

(January 29, 2017)

This release also contains the prior changes associated with v1.3.0rc1 which wasn't made publicly.

v1.3.0rc1
=============
- Changed database for storing transaction and block indices from Berkeley DB to LevelDB;
- Enabled block hash storing in storage and loaded directly from disk;
- Fixed "Checkpoint is too old" warning;
- PoS stake splitting and combining features, which can be set by stakesplitthreshold=VALUE and stakecombinethreshold VALUE in magi.conf, or by RPC commands: setstakesplitthreshold and setstakecombinethreshold; RPC commands getstakesplitthreshold and getstakecombinethreshold to show their current values;
- Added price information on Qt overviewpage;
- Qt wallet logo change and GUI improvements;
- Merge pull request of adding total balance in "Transactions" page by lightsplasher;
- Merge pull request of version check updates by feldenthorne; fixed automatic version check including test/rc versions.

(June 22, 2016)

Notes:

* Since v1.3.1 migrates to leveldb for block index storing, for upgrading from a version before v1.3 should reset the local block-chain;
* For users on Windows, we provide a convenient way to use an installer for upgrading wallet and migrating to the latest block chain; this is strongly recommended;
* Additional note to the stake splitting & combing for information; https://github.com/magi-project/magi/blob/1.3.0rc/src/wallet.cpp#L1595

Code:
                // The original design prevents stakes having the same parent transaction from combining
                // which somehow reads as encouraging splitting (improve security);
                // This mechanism is to be disabled in Magi since combining won't cause security concern

/* Splitting is only enforced at wallet, not by PoS protocol as well as consensus over network.
                 * Original PPCoin design encourages splitting as per "Lower coinstake combine threshold to
                 * improve security", which can be understood by the fact that in general PoS, with a large
                 * number of coins in stake comes greater chance of (PoS) mining blocks. This is not going to
                 * happen in Magi. Also, hardening nStakeCombineThreshold is impractical since an advanced user
                 * can easilly make a change to that and rebuild a wallet. The change to nStakeCombineThreshold
                 * should be available externally, e.g., RPC command, magi.conf configuration file.
                 ** Magi, for optimum staking, nStakeCombineThreshold should be used in combination with nStakeSplitThreshold.*/
nStakeCombineThreshold along with nStakeSplitThreshold should be utilized for best results. The optimum threshold is neither a random number nor as large as possible; it's in accordance with the magi's PoS (mPoS) protocol.  

Upgrading procedure:

- In general:
1) Backup wallet.dat;
2) Delete everything under the Magi or .magi folder except wallet.dat;
3) Download block chain from here http://coinmagi.org/bin/block-chain/ and unzip the file;
4) Put all of the contents under the folder m-blockchain into Magi or .magi;
5) Launch the new wallet.

- Windows:  
1) Backup wallet.dat;
2) Launch the installer;
3) Choose the option you want to migrate the block-chain; the installer will always move the original Magi folder to something like Magi-BACKUP-*;
4) Follow on-screen prompts to install.

(One can also use the installer to update/switch block-chain data. We will update the block-chain from time to time)

If you run into issues with the binaries / installer, let me know ASAP. I'll try to solve the issues in a timely manner.

Finally, please help to spread the words. We need have all of the services, mining pools and exchanges to switch to v1.3.1. Also, I recommend updating logo to v2 (http://coinmagi.org/files/logo/v2).

Coin MAGI  . XMG   
Coin Source : Trust Verified    [ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ]
  ♓.NΣTWORK-DΣPΣNDΣNT  RΣWARDING SYSTΣM  ※ 
  ANN THREAD MAGIPAY FAQ FORUM
.CPU Mining   PoS-II   PoM   Unique Block Reward 
rotzbouf

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 07:40:29 AM

Nice to see again an altcoin which is actually worth again the effort of mining. Keep going the good work

П    |⧛ ☛  Join the signature campaign and earn free PI daily!  ✅ |⧛    П
|⧛         ☛  PiCoin - get in now  ✅     ☛ No ICO!  ✅          |⧛
joelao95 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1009

Coin of the Magi!

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 07:53:44 AM

@starmman, we can talk about roadmap now; in what form you'd do a roadmap?

Coin MAGI  . XMG   
Coin Source : Trust Verified    [ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ]
  ♓.NΣTWORK-DΣPΣNDΣNT  RΣWARDING SYSTΣM  ※ 
  ANN THREAD MAGIPAY FAQ FORUM
.CPU Mining   PoS-II   PoM   Unique Block Reward 
moroseneng

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 08:00:40 AM

Nice updated, waiting for next jump
sylph93

Activity: 546

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 08:08:57 AM

Rooooooaaad Maaaaaap!!! Grin

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
111magic
Legendary

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 08:12:58 AM

Looks like its coming amigo.
Joe Thanks for the great wallet release. Well done!!

starmman
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 08:58:48 AM

Hi Joe,

Great stuff

I think best thing to do is get a few bullet points about the next plans for the coin push them into a visualisation and push them into an OP.
Then we could also to show where we have come from to show that we are not at the start of the development
After that we could elaborate on the bullet points a little more

Do you agree that this is a good approach?

Think a roadmap is great for fundamental analysis and should give investors some reasons to (or not to - if they disagree with the roadmap) invest in the coins .

I'll drop my details across to 111magic for slack - think its an easier platform to communicate in real time.

I've got a bit of a full-on weekend coming (both my and my wife's birthday) up so might take a few days before I can dedicate some serious time,
ujang1

Activity: 558

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 10:54:19 AM

The road map, a good way to predict market movement. But it also creates certain obligations for developers, because we know that people do not like to wait.

.SPECTRE.                ▄▄███▄▄
            ▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
▄▄      ▄▄███▀▀ ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀███▄▄      ▄▄
████▄▄  ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████████▄▄ ▀▀▀  ▄▄████
  ▀▀████▄    ▀▀█████████▀▀    ▄████▀▀
 ██▄▄ ▀██ █▄▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█ ██▀ ▄▄██
 ▀▀███ ██ █████▄       ▄█████ ██ ███▀▀
      ██ ███████▄   ▄███████ ██
       ██ ████████   ████████ ██
       ██▄▄ ▀▀████   ████▀▀ ▄▄██
        ▀▀███▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄███▀▀
            ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                ▀▀███▀▀
             │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │     ███
███  │     ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

▬▬     WHITEPAPER    ▬▬
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
TWITTER     SLACK     MEDIUM
PRE-SALE.
PUBLIC SALE.
dasgardo87

Activity: 235

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 01:19:48 PM

Hello, do someone knows where to find magi coin calculator? i try to find one but cant find any, but if someone can tell me how much profit for 250 kH that will be enough for me, either way thanks for your help guys Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 [730] 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 ... 1310 »
  Print  

Jump to: