Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 07:53:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [KEY] KeyCoin | Fair Launch | 10/24 Update: KeyTrader v2 - Windows + Mac  (Read 100803 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
keycoin (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 04:00:10 AM

I have a question. When I place a sell order for MAX, I am unable to cancel my orders from the UI. I need to do so from the exchange site. I assume this may be caused by not having 100 KEY available for trading once they are all placed? If so, it would be nice to at least be able to cancel an order in this case to unlock the ability to trade. Not sure if it is just me, but this would help with the concept of trading without an exchange.

We will check on it, and update the program ASAP. We already updated from 1.3 to 1.34 (updated all links) tonight and our tool programmer will work on this tomorrow.

binarymoney

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 04:45:16 AM

I don't think having 9k bag holders will do the trick with KEY prices either

I say just charge the users an coin fee per trade made with the application ... tho I guess that would require an option for the API to allow withdrawals ... an option I am pretty sure no ones ever going to click

Thanks for this program it has already become very helpful, I actually chose KEY as the first alt coin for me to trade outside of BTC-e , Keycoin was launched a few days after I discovered bitcointalk and decided to trade with it and has proved very profitable, I am very glad I never gave in to the Bull shit that was being said in the other thread I was regretting my decision at one stage my original entry price was around 40k I was happily playing the 30  ~ 50k waves for a while then the prices kept being dumped on , Thankfully I did my research on the coin and knew that the mining was over , low number of coins were mined and I ended up buying more coins at the lower prices to lower my break even price, shortly after I was selling off a load at 100k , was the fastest I have ever made money I gained over 10x my invested BTC in a day

I am still holding 5k keycoin and moving onto other coins now  
keycoin (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 05:27:29 AM

The newest version of KeyTrader is up here, resolving a few bugs. This folder will be where any new version goes.

http://goo.gl/NUEFjH
amysun

Activity: 55

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 06:02:35 AM

Hi,how many team members are there now?I remember it was 20,but it seems less now.
keycoin (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 06:12:04 AM

Hi,how many team members are there now?I remember it was 20,but it seems less now.

Keycoin team consists of:

one person who made the original coin

one person who made the website

one person who added on the anon system

one person who works on the videos and 3d models

one person who is working on the encrypted messaging

one person who is working on the keyos distro

one person who is working on ordering and burning keyos onto custom usb drives

one person who handles PR releases and writing

one person who is programming trading tools for keyos

one person who manages the twitter

one person who creates graphics

Not all work constantly of course, but are available when needed.

Bitcoin Machine

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 06:23:22 AM
Last edit: August 13, 2014, 07:16:06 AM by Bitcoin Machine

Hi,how many team members are there now? I remember it was 20,but it seems less now.

Currently I believe the Keycoin Team consists of approximately 11 people give or take.  But there are 4 full time members.

KeyCoin Team

There are 4 full time members on this project, with the backing of some very large investors. For now, we want to keep our identities confidential. We will consider naming ourselves in the future.

We are:
Member 1 - Full time C++ programmer, skilled with QT and cryptocurrency development.

Member 2 - Python, Ruby, and PHP programmer, with a focus on web application development and API integrations.

Member 3 - Well rounded, full time graphic designer specializing in usability and interface development.

Member 4 - Community relations and PR manager, will be maintaining our website, twitter, other social media, and press releases.

We have several technologies currently in the development phase that will bring meaning and understanding to both the name “KEY” and “Security is KEY.” To separate ourselves from current hype based white paper style coin releases, we will not be announcing all of these features at launch. Instead we will be releasing them and implementing the technologies in a controlled fashion over time to ensure continuous healthy movement in the coin, and a rewarding, unique trading experience for those that choose to invest. Our goal is to create something worthy of being added to larger exchanges, eventually reaching the point of larger scale adoption, we have the devs and the financial backing to accomplish this goal.

keycoin (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 06:37:41 AM

I just hope that this "one person" isn't the same person.  Wink

Thank god, no. Just some of these tasks together are more work than most people understand.

kudrya

Activity: 159

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 07:03:46 AM

Why is everyone using this trading software to tank the price?  1 btc sell wall at 60k is destroyed in 10 minutes, so immediately someone dumps the price down to 54K?  The market just demonstrated demand... WTF is going on with this coin?

Look on btc and others alts - everything had been bleeding due this  btc downtrend
adhitthana
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 07:12:15 AM

I just hope that this "one person" isn't the same person.  Wink
I know that in Dan Metcalf's review he said he had a phone hookup or something similar with a whole group of people that impressed him.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=695457.msg8092391#msg8092391

I was invited to a private channel with an extremely organized and eager development team. There are over 20 guys in here with skill sets ranging from proficiencies in various computing languages, graphic designers, web developers, 2 3D rendering studios, Linux system admins, they even have guys with 3D printers exchanging custom designs for the KEYos and merchandise.
I also noted a great deal of cross collaboration, with many prominent developers from the community contributing to the success of the coin and the quality of the code.

keycoin (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 08:10:54 AM

Key Trader v1.34  beta is now completed. This is our release for public use.

The windows version beta is complete, we will have Linux and Mac versions coming soon.

It allows you to easily place spread buy and sell orders, by different technique parameters.

Download it here: http://goo.gl/NUEFjH

Keytrader allows you to place buy or sell spreads for any coin on Bittrex, and cancel orders, and gives you a cancel all button. (!)

Keytrader requires that you have 100 KEY in your account.

Here is a tutorial video created by KeyTrader's programmer. It's a bit rough so we'll have the programmer give us the text in plain or make a video with voice narration. The program is pretty self-explanatory without the tutorial.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFHz7I0dHcg&feature=youtu.be

Thanks to our followers for the support, and we will continue to deliver.   Smiley

In case anyone missed it we made a couple bug fixes. All future versions will be in this folder, current is v1.35

Its a great tool, more efficient than the Web UI for it's tasks.
Boomsling

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 08:35:58 AM

I would assume some work on a freelance basis.

The core devs have stated they are still working & present.
keycoin (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 10:08:46 AM

Key Trader v1.34  beta is now completed. This is our release for public use.

The windows version beta is complete, we will have Linux and Mac versions coming soon.

It allows you to easily place spread buy and sell orders, by different technique parameters.

Download it here: http://goo.gl/NUEFjH

Keytrader allows you to place buy or sell spreads for any coin on Bittrex, and cancel orders, and gives you a cancel all button. (!)

Keytrader requires that you have 100 KEY in your account.

Here is a tutorial video created by KeyTrader's programmer. It's a bit rough so we'll have the programmer give us the text in plain or make a video with voice narration. The program is pretty self-explanatory without the tutorial.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFHz7I0dHcg&feature=youtu.be

Thanks to our followers for the support, and we will continue to deliver.   Smiley

In case anyone missed it we made a couple bug fixes. All future versions will be in this folder, current is v1.35

Its a great tool, more efficient than the Web UI for it's tasks.

An update from our programmer regarding a PM we received:

API Keys are stored locally using 1024-bit Encryption combined with Base64 obfuscation. Your security is our main concern.

API keys are neither stored locally or logically at anytime in plain text.. Keys are decrypted on the fly and only ever stored variably as base64.
thenukemforall

Activity: 273
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 10:09:03 AM

Congrats on this new thread! Very pleasant to see all useful informations on a few pages.
Equate

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 11:32:28 AM

Its good to have self-moderated thread , we already had enough FUD.
Boomsling

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 12:48:08 PM

Looks like the official forums has had a bit of a update Cheesy

http://keycoincrypto.com/forum
patience

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 01:02:13 PM

Looks like the official forums has had a bit of a update Cheesy

http://keycoincrypto.com/forum

Looks slick. Nice job guys!
darkproton

Activity: 658

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 04:00:36 PM

current price is not reflective of the work and future implementations of the keycoin team. Hodling
david1365
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 04:01:19 PM

current price is not reflective of the work and future implementations of the keycoin team. Hodling
Great time to buy more Smiley
CrimsonPermanentAssurance

Activity: 155
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 04:03:50 PM

I am urging the team to seriously re-evaluate the 100 Key requirement to use KeyTrader. It is absolute chump change, especially now. The requirement should be MUCH higher. It isn't doing anything for the price (as we can all see). You basically just gave away a cool tool to anyone that can be used with any coin.
darkproton

Activity: 658

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 04:08:18 PM

I am urging the team to seriously re-evaluate the 100 Key requirement to use KeyTrader. It is absolute chump change, especially now. The requirement should be MUCH higher. It isn't doing anything for the price (as we can all see). You basically just gave away a cool tool to anyone that can be used with any coin.
yes, I agree. A much higher threshold would encourage buying and hodling.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: