Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 07:54:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [KEY] KeyCoin | Fair Launch | 10/24 Update: KeyTrader v2 - Windows + Mac  (Read 100804 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
jacoo

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 03:04:22 PM

nice and steady rise.... Smiley
RichardT

Activity: 391
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 09:26:35 PM

Any update on progress, devs?  Like I've said before, more communication can only help
child_harold

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 11:05:45 PM

Any update on progress, devs?  Like I've said before, more communication can only help

+1 too quiet in here - what happened to those daily updates? - id settle for every 72 hrs

best wishes
CH

3r197

Activity: 732
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 11:26:06 PM

Just curious...
Is the QT wallet version 5.3.1 the latest version wallet?

edit:
And Keycoin version 2.0.0.0
Bitcoin Machine

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 11:36:58 PM

Any update on progress, devs?  Like I've said before, more communication can only help

+1 too quiet in here - what happened to those daily updates? - id settle for every 72 hrs

best wishes
CH

+1
Jake_Shake

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 03:54:22 AM

This is called, "building anticipation". The end product will be more functional that what most coins are promising today. Get your moon boots ready, again. Wink
Petr1fied

Activity: 630
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 05:26:14 PM

How about KEY Dice game Huh

I'd like to see a dice game. Cheesy

Speaking of games I've rebuilt my old Crypto Blackjack site and it supports KEY.
MultiDice

Activity: 322

We at MultiDice Treat You Like a Winner

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2014, 09:22:19 PM

Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 10:36:24 AM

So, this poll has been up for 2 weeks, and has only got 3 votes so far, what does that tell us?  Roll Eyes

It tells me that you are here only to FUD, how sad......get a life!

Cornett

Activity: 700

★ IT's Party Time! ★

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 10:44:51 AM

Today's update.
I find it funny how the altcoin community complains about all the "shitcoins" that come out, but for every new coin, they dump the ones that are works in progress and jump on the newest released coins.

It's not really the devs to blame for this trend, releasing all these scam and shit coins. It the altcoin community, they show with their bitcoins that they dont care about many projects, they just want to jump on the next train. Stop blaming the devs for creating more coins and then abandoning them and moving to the next. They abandon them because their communities and investors do first. If you believe in a project, we should all work together and support and promote it.

With that said, KEY has had some tumultuous price waves over the last two days. We the dev team are still strong and believe in our project. We're moving forward. Anon is working and underway and we will have an explanation and infographics on this soon.

Yes, the USB metal key is going to be a mix of Tails, Tor, and the KEY wallet. You will be able to plug the usb KEY into any usb port on your pc, boot up and be connected only to Tor encrypted without any DNS leaking or other programs making connections through regular IP. Coins will be sent through the anonymous mixers and through Tor. Best would be to use the KEY on a laptop and a public wifi.

There's a lot of things to be done and we're doing our best to meet all the goals. We've brought a couple more members on the team to help with content writing and infographics so we can present more to the community. I'm working on the website and hope to be live tonight, or possibly tomorrow.

Thanks to KEY believers for staying with us.
Keycoin team.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nice  Smiley

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
Chris001

Activity: 448

electroneum.com

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 10:58:50 AM

Today's update.
I find it funny how the altcoin community complains about all the "shitcoins" that come out, but for every new coin, they dump the ones that are works in progress and jump on the newest released coins.

It's not really the devs to blame for this trend, releasing all these scam and shit coins. It the altcoin community, they show with their bitcoins that they dont care about many projects, they just want to jump on the next train. Stop blaming the devs for creating more coins and then abandoning them and moving to the next. They abandon them because their communities and investors do first. If you believe in a project, we should all work together and support and promote it.

With that said, KEY has had some tumultuous price waves over the last two days. We the dev team are still strong and believe in our project. We're moving forward. Anon is working and underway and we will have an explanation and infographics on this soon.

Yes, the USB metal key is going to be a mix of Tails, Tor, and the KEY wallet. You will be able to plug the usb KEY into any usb port on your pc, boot up and be connected only to Tor encrypted without any DNS leaking or other programs making connections through regular IP. Coins will be sent through the anonymous mixers and through Tor. Best would be to use the KEY on a laptop and a public wifi.

There's a lot of things to be done and we're doing our best to meet all the goals. We've brought a couple more members on the team to help with content writing and infographics so we can present more to the community. I'm working on the website and hope to be live tonight, or possibly tomorrow.

Thanks to KEY believers for staying with us.
Keycoin team.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nice  Smiley

The absolutely only thing I want to know is who is paying for the USB key?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=186785
Here is the link to my trust settings here on forum. This trust system is very unfair. I make good on every deal Ive ever made. I had many, many deals as you can see and I never scammed anyone. All it takes is a random account to give you negative trust and youre screwed. Tomatocage has never even talked to me ever but when the random acct hit me with negative trust, Tomatocage came right behind him and marked neg trust again so obviously he was the one who did it. You can look at Tomatocage trust and see how many of his compeditors at the currency exchange thread he labeled scammers. I never scammed anyone. My trust was green over 20 before this. I hope it never happens to you because the mods cant help you.
Cornett

Activity: 700

★ IT's Party Time! ★

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 11:04:48 AM

Guys i'm not a part of team. This is the quote from latest website news.
I heard that there is a big investors for USB metalkey but i haven't any information

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
Chris001

electroneum.com

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 11:11:30 AM

ok,

next question, why is this coin so cheap, it was at 10x the price not to long ago, what happend

Are we going to see those numbers again soon and why?

Here is the link to my trust settings here on forum. This trust system is very unfair. I make good on every deal Ive ever made. I had many, many deals as you can see and I never scammed anyone. All it takes is a random account to give you negative trust and youre screwed. Tomatocage has never even talked to me ever but when the random acct hit me with negative trust, Tomatocage came right behind him and marked neg trust again so obviously he was the one who did it. You can look at Tomatocage trust and see how many of his compeditors at the currency exchange thread he labeled scammers. I never scammed anyone. My trust was green over 20 before this. I hope it never happens to you because the mods cant help you.
Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 11:13:39 AM

ok,

next question, why is this coin so cheap, it was at 10x the price not to long ago, what happend

Are we going to see those numbers again soon and why?

Because we have FUD'Ers like Devil who make their dayjob to fud keycoin

Chris001

electroneum.com

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 11:31:58 AM

Well it seems like the perfect time to buy by the looks of it.

Am I incorrect? Looks like there is nowhere to go but up.

Seems like a very good coin that is seriously undervalued.

RichardT

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 11:38:08 AM

More importantly, I want to know who is overseeing the security of this operating system? Is it going to be independently tested by Linux experts, checked for malware/virus/keyloggers etc?

That's a very valid question.  Devs did mention that they recently hired a Linux expert to help out in their latest update.  I would also very much like to know how they are handling or plan to handle this aspect of it.

I think that although price and volume has decreased by a lot, there are still a lot of people following keycoin from the sidelines and new people coming in everyday.  It's just really up to the devs now to deliver once more and price/volume should increase again.  Either that or devs just need to be more active/open with the community.
RichardT

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 11:59:50 AM

More importantly, I want to know who is overseeing the security of this operating system? Is it going to be independently tested by Linux experts, checked for malware/virus/keyloggers etc?

That's a very valid question.  Devs did mention that they recently hired a Linux expert to help out in their latest update.  I would also very much like to know how they are handling or plan to handle this aspect of it.

I think that although price and volume has decreased by a lot, there are still a lot of people following keycoin from the sidelines and new people coming in everyday.  It's just really up to the devs now to deliver once more and price/volume should increase again.  Either that or devs just need to be more active with the community.

Thankyou, finally a keycoin investor agrees this is a valid question, BTW: a question ive been asking for weeks but they have not replied to me once with any kind of decent answer, just deleted my posts.

That was the point I was trying to make by modifying the keytrader exe buttons to say "steal my coins" etc, because without any source code to check, those buttons inside that app could be doing anything when interacting with the bitrex API, for example, even without withdraw access the app could buy or sell any coin at any price, so this app could be modified to pump and dump any coin the devs want it to.

For example, what protections are there for users if a group member goes rogue and pushes a bad update to the app?

You're welcome.  You do bring up another good point.  I think that not only do devs need to deliver (and they undeniably have), they also need to address potential issues with their releases.  Perhaps this will be addressed with KeyTrader 2?  I don't know, but the important thing is devs do need to give the community more information.

Also, for future reference.  If you ask questions in a more polite and professional way, I think devs/community are more likely to answer.  I think you can agree that in the past, much of your posts have been rather malicious.
RichardT

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 12:12:59 PM

You're welcome.  You do bring up another good point.  I think that not only do devs need to deliver (and they undeniably have), they also need to address potential issues with their releases.  Perhaps this will be addressed with KeyTrader 2?  I don't know, but the important thing is devs do need to give the community more information.

Also, for future reference.  If you ask questions in a more polite and professional way, I think devs/community are more likely to answer.  I think you can agree that in the past, much of your posts have been rather malicious.

Well , if by malicious you mean Anti-keycoin group, then yes, but I have never lied, I have only pointed out things they would rather were not pointed out, they HAVE lied, and even admitted to it, and they still twist the truth, for example, Boomsling, when asked said he is not part of keycoin group, but he has already admitted he is a member of the pr0m group before (back in the cryptcoin saga days), search pastebin and you will see he in convos going back months. So they are still trying to deceive.

Well, I think you need to be clear.  Are you anti-keycoin devs or anti-"the P&D group" that supported keycoin.  That's an important distinction to make.  Unless you think they are the same people.
RichardT

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 12:34:52 PM

Im sorry to be the one to tell you this, but they ARE the same people..or maybe the devs are hired by the same people, why do you think there is not one respected dev on this coin that is not hiding their identity?

Alright, so to summarize, major concerns that has been brought up are:

1.  How to address potential issues with KeyTrader (i.e. will source code be released)
2.  Who will manage the security and check the fidelity of KeyOS
3.  Who are the devs?

Does that sound about right?

I guess now we will just have to wait for what the devs have to say about all this.
Chris001

electroneum.com

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 12:38:49 PM

Well, im new here

So it seems that this keyUSB will come out, and the same PnD guys behind this before and dumped when it was 10x or more, have now bought back at 10x less, and now you will see them, with the help of the USB innovation, pump it back up again.

I cant see the future, but it seems something along these lines will go down, so it's a great buy right now.

Sounds good to me I'm in lol

The trick, as always, will be to somehow figure out when to exit. That is always the hardest part.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: