Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 01:19:46 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [KEY] KeyCoin | Fair Launch | 10/24 Update: KeyTrader v2 - Windows + Mac  (Read 100804 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
3r197

Activity: 732
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 02:13:50 PM
Last edit: August 27, 2014, 07:59:51 PM by 3r197

Well, im new here

So it seems that this keyUSB will come out, and the same PnD guys behind this before and dumped when it was 10x or more, have now bought back at 10x less, and now you will see them, with the help of the USB innovation, pump it back up again.

I cant see the future, but it seems something along these lines will go down, so it's a great buy right now.

Sounds good to me I'm in lol

The trick, as always, will be to somehow figure out when to exit. That is always the hardest part.

Yes, its a free market. I feel sorry for some of the others that got left holding what they though was a big bag at those high prices. It's happened to me with Blackcoin - so I know the pain as well.
I agree that this coin is way undervalued and will be PnDed again. The trade bot alone will make a huge difference in price. Just look at Quatloo charts to see what I'm talking about. That coin's forum had so much FUD because of the premine, and now it's sky rocketed as if the premine never happened.

Point being is that I can't wait to see the Trade Bot release. If it pumps, yes I will sell some. But as the dev's have stated, they will continue to give new innovations especially once KeyOS is released, which will hopefully keep the coin from dumping too much on the pumps. This KeyOS sounds amazing -and it's potential to be upgraded/re-innovated will hopefully keep the coins value more stabilized.

RichardT

Activity: 391
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 05:25:05 PM

There's no doubt there will be another pump again when the new features get released. But if devs are indeed in it for the long term, then some of those questions do need to be answered.  As a supporter and investor from the beginning, I do hope they can give adequate responses.
3r197

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 08:24:32 PM

There's no doubt there will be another pump again when the new features get released. But if devs are indeed in it for the long term, then some of those questions do need to be answered.  As a supporter and investor from the beginning, I do hope they can give adequate responses.

@RichardT I agree totally. I hope KeyOS isn't a year away type feature. That can kill the coin again. I've seen what can happen first hand. Just look at Blackcoin and it's Blackhalo. It's still in beta testing - yet they've hyped it so much for the past few months that I don't think it will create that much of a rise in the coin once it's released. I could be wrong, but then again... to much hype and not enough product can kill a coin!! I think that once Keycoin releases the trade bot, they should give a plausible window for the KeyOS. Obviously the sooner the better, but if that's not possible - then yes, this coin could possibly drop back down to it's current levels after the trader bot pump comes and goes. The competition is so numerous that now a days a coin has to do every it can to stand out from the rest. KeyOS will be the game changer to do just that!!
3r197

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 12:53:38 PM

Is there a multipool miner for KEY?

Or do the devs want strickley POS only?
Cornett

Activity: 700

★ IT's Party Time! ★

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 01:27:09 PM

Marketcap
121   KeyCoin     $ 71,950      $ 0.078700    914,230 KEY

We are on the bottom. Easily can jump 10x with the first dev's news

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
friendfromnobody

Activity: 593

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 01:40:22 PM

lol the bottom
last time i say we go back to 7 k and that post was delete ,
and we hit the 3,5 k ,haha
so we going back again ,5 k here we come .
Smiley
darylluke

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 03:53:06 AM

Time
08/29/2014 10:52:21 PM
24hr high
0.00014954 BTC
24hr low
0.00012750 BTC

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-KEY
3r197

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 02:43:25 PM

Please, Keycoin, give us an update. We are on page 5 on Bittrex!!!
whalebone

Activity: 388
Merit: 101

Bountying for a $100T crypto economy

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2014, 02:59:06 PM

Worry not.

Quality attracts, low volume climbs fast.

Keycoin is a superior name and it seems now is a good time to invest.

Get your TRI address on moordetro.it & add it to your cryptoprofile on ODDBANK.info ig: @curiousbank @oddb.io @humorless_profit twitter: @curiousbank
3r197

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 05:52:42 PM

Worry not.

I know... I know. I guess I got to learn to respect their privacy they so seem to cherish.
As the coin source article quotes them stating "We have several technologies currently in the development phase that will bring meaning and understanding to both the name “KEY” and “Security is KEY.” To separate ourselves from current hype based white paper style coin releases, we will not be announcing all of these features at launch. Instead we will be releasing them and implementing the technologies in a controlled fashion over time to ensure continuous healthy movement in the coin…"

I'm glad to hear they gave a 7 out of 7 star rating.
I'll keep staking away, and wait till they throw a bomb of an update out and watch the Buyers file in line wishing they'd bought at rock bottom. Glad to see the coin's price stable.
M1SHO

Activity: 258

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 01:51:29 AM

Pls sell your KEY's .....waitin you @ 500 ....just sell them  ALL !!!!     1 mil Coins .....Welcome Smiley

The World's First Gold-Backed Crypto Currency INNcoin - http://4thjulycoin.com/
RichardT

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 05:37:25 PM
Last edit: August 31, 2014, 06:35:35 PM by RichardT

Worry not.

Regardless, they are overdue for an update or at least dropping in to say something to the community.  They went from updating every day, to every 2-3 days, and now it's been over a week since they said something.  That makes investors such as myself feel a bit uneasy.

Edit:

Just found this recent tweet from Pr0m: https://twitter.com/_pr0m3theus_/status/505820811090214912

Does not really give any idea of release date, but I guess we can make of it what we want.
3r197

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 06:44:04 PM

Worry not.

Regardless, they are overdue for an update or at least dropping in to say something to the community.  They went from updating every day, to every 2-3 days, and now it's been over a week since they said something.  That makes investors such as myself feel a bit uneasy.

Edit:

Just found this recent tweet from Pr0m: https://twitter.com/_pr0m3theus_/status/505820811090214912

Does not really give any idea of release date, but I guess we can make of it what we want.

Yes that is very good news!! Thanks for the catch!
pr0m3theus2013

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 08:09:15 PM

Finally, something we struggled with for a long time with KEY OS is complete, we have a full firewall now with ALL, not just browser traffic, but ALL traffic routed through Tor on KEY OS. The keytrader v2.0 which is a fully rewritten version on brand new code with many more features is nearing completion as well. Get ready guys. KEY is about to accomplish another milestone in it's development.
jacoo

Activity: 181

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 08:34:23 PM

Finally, something we struggled with for a long time with KEY OS is complete, we have a full firewall now with ALL, not just browser traffic, but ALL traffic routed through Tor on KEY OS. The keytrader v2.0 which is a fully rewritten version on brand new code with many more features is nearing completion as well. Get ready guys. KEY is about to accomplish another milestone in it's development.

awesome Grin
3r197

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 09:18:21 PM

Thanks for the update pr0m!!

I can't wait to see both of these new features live!
RichardT

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 10:37:00 PM

That's good to hear.  Any ETA?

MVI

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 05:00:58 AM

Glad to see you guys running the race and clearing those hurdles. 

Dedication is KEY, people.  I've never invested so heavily in any single altcoin until KEY.  Looking forward to the near future!  Smiley
pr0m3theus2013

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 06:54:38 AM

It's looking like a Tuesday release guys, right at the start of the trading week!
3r197

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 07:27:22 AM

It's looking like a Tuesday release guys, right at the start of the trading week!

Thanks pr0m!! Just bought up another 1000 dirt cheap Keys. I'm getting them polished up as we speak in Stake mode  Cool
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: