Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:00:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [KEY] KeyCoin | Fair Launch | 10/24 Update: KeyTrader v2 - Windows + Mac  (Read 100804 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
silverduck

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 07:06:47 AM

back to 30k  Cool

awesome =) thnx for some cheap coins
makemeapancake

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 07:08:49 AM

back to 30k  Cool

Unfortunately seems that way. Jump ship and buy back once it hits bottom unless you want to bag hold for a while. KeyOS will probably be big, but this is a clear whale dump for now.  Undecided
teamlottowin

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2014, 07:09:35 AM

went from 70 to 40 in 2 hours time ... nicely done

Buy Adidas with Crypto: https://shop.moolah.io/Buzz
yetiripper

Activity: 250

The Future Of Work

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 07:28:27 AM

Does there happen to be a Linux build (or source) for KeyTrader?
keycoin (OP)

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 07:38:51 AM

There will definitely be a Linux build of KeyTrader 2.0 which is currently in development.
yetiripper

Activity: 250

The Future Of Work

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 07:41:02 AM

There will definitely be a Linux build of KeyTrader 2.0 which is currently in development.

Okay cool, thanks.
Chris001

Activity: 448

electroneum.com

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 08:00:25 AM

Well, im new here

So it seems that this keyUSB will come out, and the same PnD guys behind this before and dumped when it was 10x or more, have now bought back at 10x less, and now you will see them, with the help of the USB innovation, pump it back up again.

I cant see the future, but it seems something along these lines will go down, so it's a great buy right now.

Sounds good to me I'm in lol

The trick, as always, will be to somehow figure out when to exit. That is always the hardest part.

duh lol

Grin

But I'm not about to exit quite so fast. They really did it. They delivered what they said. It was a BIG promise.

And THEY DELIVERED!!

Holy shit!!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=186785
Here is the link to my trust settings here on forum. This trust system is very unfair. I make good on every deal Ive ever made. I had many, many deals as you can see and I never scammed anyone. All it takes is a random account to give you negative trust and youre screwed. Tomatocage has never even talked to me ever but when the random acct hit me with negative trust, Tomatocage came right behind him and marked neg trust again so obviously he was the one who did it. You can look at Tomatocage trust and see how many of his compeditors at the currency exchange thread he labeled scammers. I never scammed anyone. My trust was green over 20 before this. I hope it never happens to you because the mods cant help you.
xenia4774

Activity: 169

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 08:05:34 AM

um...

they just dropped a bomb on us. I thought they were going to drag it out and drag it out. bla bla bla. I just picked up everything under 59000, it was all I could have afford. If only I had to grab everything under 90 right now
cryptoknightt

Activity: 1189
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 08:14:12 AM

The double up coin of the day.

Nice I needed this. 100k coming with ease, gotta love it.
I've been watching to see if they would pull it off too. lol
maxvall

Activity: 268

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 10:20:14 AM
Last edit: September 02, 2014, 10:31:42 AM by maxvall

Any screenshots of KeyOS? Just interested in seeing what it looks like before downloading.

KeyOS screenshot

FULL size

KeyOS works good, but I have some trouble with DNS.
DNS detected correct by DHCP but internet not work, because domain names cannot be resolved. I don't know WTF with it?
RichardT

Activity: 391

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 10:23:56 AM

September 1, 2014

KEY Operating System RC1 - Download at http://downloads.xc-official.com/atcsecure/KEYOS_PROJECT/

Hey guys, it comes with great excitement and a sense of accomplishment that we release the platform on which we will host many of our future services.

In collaboration with Dan Metcalf (ATC_Secure), the core developer of XCurrency, we have created the only non-TAILS operating system environment (based on lubuntu 14.04) that supports full Tor routing. This means all network traffic - not just browser traffic - is routed through the Tor network, ensuring that none of your applications reveal your online identity.

Things to come in the short-term for KeyOS:
- Continued Security and Hardening by Dan Metcalf
- Cold Storage integration
- Keytrader V 2.0 with trading support for all alts and market mover tools
- Decentralized & Anonymous social networking
- In-OS trading GUI with charts and analytical tools
- In-wallet exchange platform
- Trading guide on the management of personal trading psychology, entry and exit calculations (support and resistance), and other trading essentials written by Pr0m3theus
+ More

Notes on KeyOS:
Please note this is KeyOS RC1, as in Release Candidate. It is a testing release and there is no persistent storage of your wallet.dat file yet.

***If you send funds to the KeyOS wallet be sure to BACK UP all wallets or transfer funds out of your wallet before powering off KeyOS!!!***

Please feel free to message us with security concerns or questions, your feedback is encouraged! We are making continuous improvements to the distribution and we will be sure to take care of any loose ends in RC2.

Nice.  Looks like there is a lot of both short-term and long-term potential here.  There's only so much you can build onto a coin, but with an entire OS, the possibilities are endless.  I know the technology is important and all, but I'd like to hear how you guys plan to market this.  Is the selling of custom made USB sticks with OS on it still in the works?  Once a more polished version of the OS is out, it would be a shame not to sell it as an actual product (on the website, amazon, ebay, etc.)
BewbDude

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 10:26:19 AM

Any screenshots of KeyOS? Just interested in seeing what it looks like before downloading.

Im just having a play so took some screenies for you.

https://i.imgur.com/5RRBQm2.jpg

Chris001

Activity: 448

electroneum.com

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 10:54:39 AM

How high will we go today with this out? It sure was nice the price was so low. Alot of people got to get in that weren't in before.

I just feel bad for those that sold for a loss. You never do that!! Especially when a coin is about to release something like this!!!

What were you guys thinking that sold? How could you sell at a loss when the devs delivered everything else they said they would?

Well, there is still time to make 25,000 to 50,000 sat today. It's only at 50 something right NOW!!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=186785
Here is the link to my trust settings here on forum. This trust system is very unfair. I make good on every deal Ive ever made. I had many, many deals as you can see and I never scammed anyone. All it takes is a random account to give you negative trust and youre screwed. Tomatocage has never even talked to me ever but when the random acct hit me with negative trust, Tomatocage came right behind him and marked neg trust again so obviously he was the one who did it. You can look at Tomatocage trust and see how many of his compeditors at the currency exchange thread he labeled scammers. I never scammed anyone. My trust was green over 20 before this. I hope it never happens to you because the mods cant help you.
HoldTheLine

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 11:07:40 AM

How high will we go today with this out? It sure was nice the price was so low. Alot of people got to get in that weren't in before.

I just feel bad for those that sold for a loss. You never do that!! Especially when a coin is about to release something like this!!!

What were you guys thinking that sold? How could you sell at a loss when the devs delivered everything else they said they would?

Well, there is still time to make 25,000 to 50,000 sat today. It's only at 50 something right NOW!!

They don't think man - They are fools who are catastrophically greedy and panic stricken.

They would rather sell the best looking coin on the market right now for peanuts and buy some piece of shit that popped up yesterday. These are the people that swap a 90% chance for 200% profit for a 5% chance of 1000% profit. They deserve everything they get and I will happily gloat on this thread when we pass 100K and I'm holding their KEY.

I really despise them. They don't just place a few sell orders and go out quietly, they dump - everything they have for anything they can get their weak little hands on. Offer them half the price people were willing to pay 6 hours ago and they will throw the coins at you.

In this zero sum game somebody has to loose - and it will always be them.

hrshak462

Activity: 193

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 11:45:00 AM

Never dwell on what you could have made if you sold.  Focus on what you are gonna make if you hold.

Feel free to use that for your book yoda. (or maybe I am way off, who the hell knows)

No deal, McCutcheon, that moon money is mine!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22aZ6avukGY
3r197

Activity: 732
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 11:57:24 AM

Thanks again, Devs!

Hopefully in about a years time I can retire, and live off the POS interest alone. I finally hit an amazing coin at rock bottom.

This coin should be worth way more than LTC!!

BitBD

Activity: 238

Crypto Maniac

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2014, 12:06:49 PM

Why price is f**** low?

Follow me: https://twitter.com/BitBD
Show me some love with bitcoin: 189YmAMvi3SZCXCVqAFtVmGKWzanYtfsoH
|Trade LTC, BTC with 20x Leverage at  OKCoin | visit: https://dikbazar.com  for best  deal.
HoldTheLine

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 12:07:03 PM

From an outsiders perspective - I don't think many will use this OS - not a good way for masses to adopt in my opinion... unless I'm missing something?

The masses don't buy Bitcoin yet alone a relatively new Altcoin. It's irrelevant what the masses will do at this stage. It only matters what people who both understand and intend to use these sorts of features think. Always stick to the target market. Never try to be everything to everyone.

HoldTheLine

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 12:09:52 PM

Why price is f**** low?

Just small fish panic selling. Nothing substantial. The buys will start again when people are on the whole satisfied that the little fish have either run out of coins to sell or are no longer happy selling below the current price.

The real winners in booms like DRK, XC and Cloak were the ones who bought and held - read the countess stories of those who daytraded only to be forced into buying back 30% fewer coins when they woke up.

It's a $2 coin at least. Less than a million coins out there and it is set to be the market leader for the Alt Coin market.
MZD

Activity: 189

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 12:27:51 PM

From an outsiders perspective - I don't think many will use this OS - not a good way for masses to adopt in my opinion... unless I'm missing something?

The masses don't buy Bitcoin yet alone a relatively new Altcoin. It's irrelevant what the masses will do at this stage. It only matters what people who both understand and intend to use these sorts of features think. Always stick to the target market. Never try to be everything to everyone.

The ultimate goal is to get more people to adopt the currency and use it to purchase goods and services right? Or is this coin designed for trading use only? Also many have no reason to trade anonymously? I'm curious to where the dev wants this coin to go?

Up.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: