Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 08:44:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [KEY] KeyCoin | Fair Launch | 10/24 Update: KeyTrader v2 - Windows + Mac  (Read 100808 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
leolegend

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 03:44:55 AM

To some people KeyOS is meaningless, not gonna be adopted by the mass.

To me, it shows how brilliant the devs are, even without Dan. They went through the difficulty to make an OS just for Key in less than a month. Pretty sure they faced lots of bugs, problems, pressure from the community and the price. Yet they did not give up. I'm sure the upcoming releases will be much faster given this new platform and foundation they have put up. Seeing great potential in this team.
ifyousmell

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 03:49:43 AM

To me, it shows how brilliant the devs are, even without Dan. They went through the difficulty to make an OS just for Key in less than a month. Pretty sure they faced lots of bugs, problems, pressure from the community and the price. Yet they did not give up. I'm sure the upcoming releases will be much faster given this new platform and foundation they have put up. Seeing great potential in this team.

+1 its unlikely that it will be mass adopted.
but nevertheless great team! showcased their skills and commitment to the project!
leolegend

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 03:57:48 AM

but nevertheless great team! showcased their skills and commitment to the project!

yes unlikely but who knows if it won't be adopted by many of the cryptofolks....who thought bitcoin could possibly go to $1k when it was $1?...
666try

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 04:14:43 AM

yes unlikely but who knows if it won't be adopted by many of the cryptofolks....who thought bitcoin could possibly go to $1k when it was $1?...

Anyway, we need some whale to make steady rising..

Keycoin have really special, innovative feature but no whale.
HoldTheLine

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 04:41:27 AM

Anyway, we need some whale to make steady rising..

Keycoin have really special, innovative feature but no whale.

Don't worry about the price - Everycoin goes through the cycle of pump, dump, stabilisation, pump etc. It always results in an increasing price over time, just buy and hold, real simple!
smackii

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 05:17:15 AM

This would go like VISTA Grin
darylluke

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 05:45:50 AM

Could our coin possibly be a top-5 total market value coin in 12 months?
(This would suggest perhaps $100/coin!!) Thoughts? thnx.
usukan
Legendary

Activity: 1590
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 07:42:29 AM

No sorry the coin is doomed I fear

holding pattern - coming in for landing and its not on the moon.  Bottom is about to drop out of this unfortunately.

The keyOS is a curiosity - not something that more than a few 100 will use.  Interesting and commendable divergence but not going to add any value to the coin when people have a close look.

I'm out - up to your individual choices.

--

--
666try

Activity: 157

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 07:46:07 AM

holding pattern - coming in for landing and its not on the moon.  Bottom is about to drop out of this unfortunately.

The keyOS is a curiosity - not something that more than a few 100 will use.  Interesting and commendable divergence but not going to add any value to the coin when people have a close look.

Cry Cry
HoldTheLine

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 08:01:53 AM

Cry Cry

Your loss pal! This ain't your run of the mill shitcoin and with less than a million out there its gonna go well past $2 a coin within the next month or two. Hell, Cloakcoin hit over $1 per coin with 450% more coins than this one and that was all on the PROMISE of anon - didn't even deliver before the insider trading tore it apart. Do the math on KEY, you will make a very tidy profit indeed ;-)
usukan
Legendary

Activity: 1590
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 08:34:52 AM
Last edit: October 02, 2014, 08:10:02 PM by usukan

Good luck my friend - I seriously wish the best for KEY - we need some hero coins.

It has speed - it lacks ease of use.  The KeyOS does not help - it hinders.  But its a noteworty tech development however.

Anonymity is not the holy grail unfortunately. It will be a hindrance to wider adoption.  

I check back in a month and see how KEY is going.

Over and out - usukan  

holding pattern - coming in for landing and its not on the moon.  Bottom is about to drop out of this unfortunately.

The keyOS is a curiosity - not something that more than a few 100 will use.  Interesting and commendable divergence but not going to add any value to the coin when people have a close look.

Cry Cry

Your loss pal! This ain't your run of the mill shitcoin and with less than a million out there its gonna go well past $2 a coin within the next month or two. Hell, Cloakcoin hit over $1 per coin with 450% more coins than this one and that was all on the PROMISE of anon - didn't even deliver before the insider trading tore it apart. Do the math on KEY, you will make a very tidy profit indeed ;-)

--

--
Quantumbud

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 09:32:24 AM

RichardT

Activity: 391

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 11:03:21 AM
Last edit: September 03, 2014, 11:14:48 AM by RichardT

holding pattern - coming in for landing and its not on the moon.  Bottom is about to drop out of this unfortunately.

The keyOS is a curiosity - not something that more than a few 100 will use.  Interesting and commendable divergence but not going to add any value to the coin when people have a close look.

Cry Cry

Yeah don't know why some are so impatient.  KeyOS has only been out for a little over a day and as already stated, this OS is just the first release candidate. Still lots of things that will get ironed out and some of the main features have not even been added yet. KeyTrader 2.0 is on the horizon.

Regardless of what anyone thinks about the OS, I think we can all agree that this dev team can definitely deliver. That alone is worth a lot.
dragodsm

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 11:17:51 AM

stable coin, active dev and team. what else do you need? Who wants, can buy cheap and wait for another whales pumps.

it'll be sooner than you think Wink. whales games
3r197

Activity: 732
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 11:31:38 AM

Cry Cry

Yeah don't know why some are so impatient.  KeyOS has only been out for a little over a day and as already stated, this OS is just the first release candidate. Still lots of things that will get ironed out and some of the main features have not even been added yet. KeyTrader 2.0 is on the horizon.

Regardless of what anyone thinks about the OS, I think we can all agree that this dev team can definitely deliver. That alone is worth a lot.

Agreed. The patches and updates are the easy part!!
I heard Bill Gates applied for a job but the dev's turned him down! Grin
dragodsm

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 11:34:45 AM

up to 47k. will there be a third wave?  Wink
dzust

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 11:55:08 AM

Come on, there is no such tragedy.
HoldTheLine

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 12:41:16 PM

Just buy and hold. I don't understand why that is so difficult for you people. Buy a coin - pop it in cold storage - set a price alarm to go off when it passes X or Y - Stop sweating the daily ups and downs.
leolegend

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 12:57:15 PM

I guess people have forgotten the post on Aug.22 that Keytrader v2 is almost finished....
HoldTheLine

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 01:04:18 PM

Too many motherfuckers bought in before the big pump. Just gonna have to suck it up and let them dump their loads. Nothing else for it. It will crack 100K within a week - but these guys need to exit the market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: