Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 09:45:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [KEY] KeyCoin | Fair Launch | 10/24 Update: KeyTrader v2 - Windows + Mac  (Read 100808 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
3r197

Activity: 732
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 07:55:30 PM

Awesomeness!! Thanks so much. For my UEFI BIOS I have to press F2 then I press F8 to open boot menu. Then I click on the USB and it loads up. Got to say that the graphics are amazing! Yet I'm getting an error no matter if I load up KeyOS (Live) or KeyOS (with persistance).
The same error pops up:
"A fatal error occurred. KeyCoin can no longer continue safely and will quit.
Exception: St13runtime_error
CDB():can't open databasefile.error21
Keycoin is Runaway exception"

What am I doing wrong? Sorry for my noobness to such a system. I have very little computer science savvy-ness.
Any help appreciated.

And again. WOW!!! What an amazing system!! Thanks so much Dev's. Can't wait to learn more about it!

Assuming that you haven't transferred any coins to the KeyOS wallet yet...

-Open up terminal
-Type this command then hit enter:   rm -r ~/.KeyCoin
-Then type "KeyCoin" (without the quotes) and hit enter.  That will run the wallet for as long as the terminal is open.  I assume the wallet has some sort of auto-start thing set up, so if you don't get the same error as before I would just reboot back into KeyOS again and it should execute normally.

Then for the staking thing, I have no idea.  I'm yet to wrap my mind around PoS.

Terminal??  Where is that? I tried the "Run" option in the bottom left start menu. Typed the code in and nothing happened. Rebooted and same error.
 Sad 

yetiripper

Activity: 250
Merit: 100

The Future Of Work

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 08:27:32 PM
Last edit: September 20, 2014, 08:45:23 PM by yetiripper

Awesomeness!! Thanks so much. For my UEFI BIOS I have to press F2 then I press F8 to open boot menu. Then I click on the USB and it loads up. Got to say that the graphics are amazing! Yet I'm getting an error no matter if I load up KeyOS (Live) or KeyOS (with persistance).
The same error pops up:

What am I doing wrong? Sorry for my noobness to such a system. I have very little computer science savvy-ness.
Any help appreciated.

And again. WOW!!! What an amazing system!! Thanks so much Dev's. Can't wait to learn more about it!

-Open up terminal
-Then type "KeyCoin" (without the quotes) and hit enter.  That will run the wallet for as long as the terminal is open.  I assume the wallet has some sort of auto-start thing set up, so if you don't get the same error as before I would just reboot back into KeyOS again and it should execute normally.

Then for the staking thing, I have no idea.  I'm yet to wrap my mind around PoS.

Terminal??  Where is that? I tried the "Run" option in the bottom left start menu. Typed the code in and nothing happened. Rebooted and same error.
 Sad  

I just tried out KeyOS myself and got the same error.  
So yeah to open terminal you click on the KeyCoin logo in the bottom left corner, then go to Accessories and click on LXTerminal
Then do:  mv .KeyCoin/KeyCoin.conf Desktop    (don't forget that dot in front of KeyCoin)
Then:    rm -r .KeyCoin
Then:   mkdir .KeyCoin && mv Desktop/KeyCoin.conf .KeyCoin
then close terminal, and double-click KeyCoin-qt on the desktop
3r197

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 09:14:53 PM

The same error pops up:

Any help appreciated.

-Open up terminal

Terminal??  Where is that? I tried the "Run" option in the bottom left start menu. Typed the code in and nothing happened. Rebooted and same error.
 Sad  

So yeah to open terminal you click on the KeyCoin logo in the bottom left corner, then go to Accessories and click on LXTerminal
Then do:  mv .KeyCoin/KeyCoin.conf Desktop    (don't forget that dot in front of KeyCoin)

That's a lot of code. I hope the Dev's get that fixed in RC2. This needs to be a plug-n-play feature system!

Thanks so much for all the help, yetiripper.
Got the wallet loaded, yet...

My next issue is that my internet won't seem to sync with the OS system? So my wallet-qt won't sync with blockchain. I've tried opening Firefox and Tor browser. No connection.
My internet connection on KEYOS bottom right screen indicator says that everything is good. What am I doing wrong? I've even tried switching from hardwired ethernet to wireless. No luck.

yetiripper

The Future Of Work

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 09:55:19 PM

Is your computer on a wired connection?
3r197

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 10:11:45 PM

Yes.
EdvinZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 10:48:54 PM

Garbage coin, nothing special, go selling.

yetiripper

The Future Of Work

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 11:39:35 PM

Yes.

That's a fairly common linux issue.  You'll either need make sure it's using the right network adapter, or google the exact model of the adapter/interface you have and see if someone solved it already.
3r197

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 03:35:19 AM

Yes.

That's a fairly common linux issue.  You'll either need make sure it's using the right network adapter, or google the exact model of the adapter/interface you have and see if someone solved it already.

Thanks for all the help, yetiripper!! I'm  on a Windows 7 64bit OS. I don't know linux.

Grin

It's all good. I'd love to see the day that KEYOS is just a simple Plug-n-Play app. I know the Dev's are on it.
3r197

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 02:51:07 PM

The same error pops up:

Any help appreciated.

-Open up terminal

Sad  

That's a lot of code. I hope the Dev's get that fixed in RC2. This needs to be a plug-n-play feature system!

My next issue is that my internet won't seem to sync with the OS system? So my wallet-qt won't sync with blockchain. I've tried opening Firefox and Tor browser. No connection.
My internet connection on KEYOS bottom right screen indicator says that everything is good. What am I doing wrong? I've even tried switching from hardwired ethernet to wireless. No luck.

Back at it this morning. I guess I was wrong. All the coding you gave me only created the image for the qt wallet to click on. Yet I still get the same error above when I load up KeyOS. Some how this error is causing the OS system from allowing me to get internet connection. The OS says I'm connected but I can get the Wallet QT, Firefox, or Tor browser to connect to internet.

I did a search on "St13runtime" in the Ann Xcurrency thread. Looks like someone was having a similar issue but it didn't seem to get resolved.  Sad 

EdvinZ

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 08:02:06 AM

Trolls activated  Grin Grin Grin then want to buy  Roll Eyes

keycoin (OP)

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 08:22:21 AM

The same error pops up:

Any help appreciated.

-Open up terminal

Sad  

Back at it this morning. I guess I was wrong. All the coding you gave me only created the image for the qt wallet to click on. Yet I still get the same error above when I load up KeyOS. Some how this error is causing the OS system from allowing me to get internet connection. The OS says I'm connected but I can get the Wallet QT, Firefox, or Tor browser to connect to internet.

I did a search on "St13runtime" in the Ann Xcurrency thread. Looks like someone was having a similar issue but it didn't seem to get resolved.  Sad 

Hi, just got home and took a shot at reproducing your issues. I don't think St13runtime_error is related to your network connection issues at all. For a temporary workaround, just click OK and allow the wallet to shut down, then open it from the Desktop shortcut again. The wallet should be able to open normally.

In VirtualBox on a Windows 7 64 Bit machine with a wired connection, I was able to connect using browsers and sync the KeyCoin wallet. Try to click on the network connection icon (2 vertical arrows) in the lower right corner of KeyOS, click Disconnect and wait for the notification to pop up. Then click the network connection icon again (should now appear as 2 computers) and select Wired connection 1, or whatever yours happens to display as.

The wallet may take some time to find active connections regardless, but hopefully this allows you to sync and access web content. Please let me know if any of these suggestions help!
infinitechaos

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 02:17:17 PM

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/key/address.dws?KEL19AqefHGspi577Dzupn3pFY6MnQ4qHQ.htm

Does one wallet really have almost 20% of the coins? It's not marked as an exchange wallet on Chainz. It doesn't look like the wallet is staking. I tried searching through the thread but I couldn't find anything. Anyone know about this wallet?

▄▄█████████████▄▄       
     ▄███▀▀▀         ▀▀▀███▄     
   ▄███▀       ▄▄▄       ▀███▄   
  ███▀       ▄██▀██▄       ▀███ 
 ▐██▌        ██   ██        ▐██▌
 ███         ██▐█▌██         ███
▐██▌          ▀▐█▌▀          ▐██▌
▐██▌          ▄▐█▌▄          ▐██▌
 ███         ██▐█▌██         ███
 ▐██▌        ██   ██        ▐██▌
  ███▄       ▀██▄██▀       ▄███ 
   ▀███▄       ▀▀▀       ▄███▀   
     ▀███▄▄           ▄▄███▀     
        ▀▀█████████████▀▀       
B I T N A T I O N
G O V E R N A N C E  2.0

Android app available now
▀█▄▄           
 ██▄▀███▄▄       
 ████▄▀████▀▄▄   
 ██████▄▀█▀█████
 █████▀▄███▄▀▀   
 ███▀▄██▀▀       
 █▀▄█▀▀         
INSTALL PANGEA
       IOS coming soon
3r197

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 02:31:00 PM
Last edit: September 22, 2014, 02:45:08 PM by 3r197

The same error pops up:

Any help appreciated.

-Open up terminal

Sad  

Then do:  mv .KeyCoin/KeyCoin.conf Desktop    (don't forget that dot in front of KeyCoin)
Then:   mkdir .KeyCoin && mv Desktop/KeyCoin.conf .KeyCoin

I did a search on "St13runtime" in the Ann Xcurrency thread. Looks like someone was having a similar issue but it didn't seem to get resolved.  Sad  

Hi, just got home and took a shot at reproducing your issues. I don't think St13runtime_error is related to your network connection issues at all. For a temporary workaround, just click OK and allow the wallet to shut down, then open it from the Desktop shortcut again. The wallet should be able to open normally.

In VirtualBox on a Windows 7 64 Bit machine with a wired connection, I was able to connect using browsers and sync the KeyCoin wallet. Try to click on the network connection icon (2 vertical arrows) in the lower right corner of KeyOS, click Disconnect and wait for the notification to pop up. Then click the network connection icon again (should now appear as 2 computers) and select Wired connection 1, or whatever yours happens to display as.

The wallet may take some time to find active connections regardless, but hopefully this allows you to sync and access web content. Please let me know if any of these suggestions help!

No luck. KEYOS's bottom right indicator (up and down arrows) for connection status is good. I've tried both ethernet and my wireless. Says I'm connected, but any and all other programs wont recognize a connection? Is there some sort of setup I need to do in the "Preferences" tab in "Network Connections"

edit: if this helps any... when I click on tor browser, it wants to check for update and I get this error message:
Error starting download:
Connection was refused by other side: 111: Connection refused.
Are you connected to the internet?
3r197

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 03:01:02 PM
Last edit: September 23, 2014, 08:18:49 PM by 3r197

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/key/address.dws?KEL19AqefHGspi577Dzupn3pFY6MnQ4qHQ.htm

Does one wallet really have almost 20% of the coins? It's not marked as an exchange wallet on Chainz. It doesn't look like the wallet is staking. I tried searching through the thread but I couldn't find anything. Anyone know about this wallet?

It must be nice. I've been watching that address ever since I bought in.
3r197

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 03:13:35 PM
Last edit: September 22, 2014, 03:39:55 PM by 3r197

Trolls activated  Grin Grin Grin then want to buy  Roll Eyes

LOL. Now I see...
There was so much FUD on the previous locked thread that I think you are going to have to try real hard to drop the price now Grin

KEYOS RC2 and KEYTRADER are so close to release, you can almost taste it.

Welcome aboard!
3r197

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 07:21:41 PM

Nice to see some more network weight in POS.

I'd like to see how this affects interest earned, cause I'm currently only getting about 4.75% yearly interest off staking.
EdvinZ

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 07:36:57 PM

As soon release KEYOS RC2 and KEYTRADER I would like this guy with deer ...  Cool

cryptotrader86

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 05:34:57 AM

When are we expecting new updates? keyos and keytrader
3r197

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 11:43:30 AM

http://www.networkworld.com/article/2686187/microsoft-subnet/doj-wants-to-give-the-fbi-permission-to-hack-into-pcs-of-tor-and-vpn-users.html
friendfromnobody

Activity: 593

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 02:48:08 PM

sorry guys but this coin is almost dead, hal is the new key .
so buy hal or stay here and cry  Tongue
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: