Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 12:40:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 [198] 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SUPERCOIN] Unique Most Advanced Anonymous Trustless Multisig Technology  (Read 288804 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
apojii

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 02:54:16 PM

OK first let me thank all who care about this coin. Due to the fact that I see no experienced dev come forward to take over the code and people expressed their opinions to release the source code, I released it now at github
https://github.com/supercoinproject/supercoin-p2p

So we have an open source now, anyone can maintain and continue developing it. I developed the p2p anonymous system with multisig technologies in a little more than a month time, it was an exciting and intense month that I spent a lot time developing the code and testing. A few people helped me testing the code, especially supercointeam, and with whom we supported the supercoin community for many months. The code works very smoothly, though it still have many aspects to be enhanced which I will list below for the potential future developers.

It was fun and exciting with supercoin. We have many great supporters, also enough fudders. I still see sometimes people doubt if the code is real. Imagine this, how can I put fake things inside that can work so flawlessly? and with dynamic log messages that everyone can use the console and see? There are so many dumb people in this domain, and so few people who really understand the technologies.

Now the code is public, please review the code (well for those who really know the code, otherwise it will be tough for you... very tough). If you have issues with the code, please use debugger, you will understand it better. I may come back from time to time to check the comments and questions, but as I am busy, I won't reply unless it is really needed.

For the future developers, please note that the p2p anonymous code with multisig is done in about one month time, therefore while I ensure the main scenarios working fine, there are some codes I haven't got time to complete, this is mainly in the domain of error handling and reverting back the transaction, this should be easy to add (though it could be tedious) based on the existing code. Another potential issues is the out of sequence messages. I handled many such cases during my tests, all occurred scenarios are handled. But due to the potential high number of combinations, in rare case there may still be some potential cases due to out of sequence messages that the transaction may fail.

Anyway, have fun with the code, and if you understand it well, you can copy-paste to another coin. But doing so only if you understand the code, since it is complex code. I'd be really sad if you copy-paste the code but don't know how to handle issues when they occur  Grin

Thanks dev to do so much work.
Ticked

Activity: 1526
Merit: 473

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 05:47:07 PM
Last edit: November 19, 2014, 05:59:22 PM by Ticked

First: we make contact with supercoindev.
Second: we get Griffith to review the code.
Third: we promote supercoin as being more #anonymous than darkcoin and more user friendly than monero.
Fourth: we have Griffith and their DEV team work their magic and add the ability to trade coins from within the wallet.  
Fifth: we have Griffith and the DEV team add features from multiwalletcoin such as storing bitcoin and other cryptocurrencdoes within the same wallet.  trading within the wallet was an original step in the supercoin road map.

I can agree with this plan.  I can add to it that there's another anon competitor worth addressing as they are gaining steam/volume/following, Shadowcash (SDC): http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/shadowcash-zero-knowledge-anonymity-implementation-available-on-public-testnet

Felt it worth mentioning as SDC is at 30k sat. There's 6.5 million available vs. our 19.6.  Looking at the numbers alone, Super should be able to hit 10k sat without a care once there is progress/news. If Super can appear/be a better anon service than SDC, well then, we have our first realistic target to surpass.

techbytes
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054

Point. Click. Blockchain

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 06:05:22 PM

Ofc there is future development in the coin. Did you read true the last pages or just came here to share some negative nonsense ?
There is a new dev team looking over the code that will continue with the roadmap, there will be new development.
And well until now no one actually knew that the code was doing what the dev said it was, now we can finally find out if this is true and if it is, then you will see the real development.

Interesantno...

Well, I was reading this since the beginning, and I was here since the beginning. And if you think i'm nonsenser, I have nothing more to add. Somebody was foolish enough to blame community before for fails, and I certainly don't want to be blamed for something again, no time for arguing.

I have no reason to fud this coin nor to spread blasphemies. Just simple question. Why would anyone develop something "old", when he/she could have something his own, based on this?

Have a nice day.

Because supercoin already has a solid community behind it. 

-tb-

Fierce

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Fierce, The Legend

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2014, 06:06:15 PM

Grin SUCH GREAT NEWS! Myself, tickled, fuse and others have been here for a looong time promoting the coin! So glad that development can now continue. Very happy the supporters of super will benefit from this greatly, we picked up supercoin at 100 satoshi! It should be more than 1USD! Buying up all the SUPER I can and then watching my balance climb from the amazing steaking!

Long live SUPERCOIN!!

Also, I am happy to help out in the community with social media or anything else needed!

Supercoin (SUPER) The Only REAL Anonymous Coin with multi sig tech. No other altcoin can compete

http://ltcgear.com?apage=259ltcgear.com/?apage=259
kopam

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 07:37:47 PM

Well considering that a week ago super was trading with less then 0.1 btc a week and it was in danger to be de listed from bittrex. I can only say that this was a good start with last 24h volume at 2.6 at bittrex.
We can take a moment and relax and start thinking about the future Smiley

▐▒▄
          ▄▄▌   ▐▒██▒▒▄
       ▄▒███▌     ▀▒███▒▒▄
   ░▒▒██▒▒██▌  ▄▒▄▄   ▀▒███▒▄
   ▐██▒  ▐██▒▒██████▒▄▄   ▐███
   ▐██▌  ▐███▒▀   ▀▀▒██▒   ███
   ▐██▌  ▐██▌       ███   ███
   ▐██▌  ▐██▌       ███   ███
   ▐██▌  ▐██▒▒▄   ▄▄▒███   ███
   ▐██▌   ▀▒███▒▒██▒▀▀   ▐███
   ▐▒███▒▄▄   ▀▒▒▀   ▄▒████▒
       ▀▒███▒▄      ████▒▀
          ▀▀▒███▒   █▀
              ▀▒█
BEXAM
███  █
    █
███  █
    █
███  █
    █
███  █

█  ███
█   
█  ███
█   
█  ███
█   
█  ███

▄████▄
                       ▄▄█████▀▀███
                   ▄▄████▀▀    ███
             ▄▄▄████▀▀   ▄▄   ▐██
         ▄▄█████▀      ▄█▀   ██▌
    ▄▄████▀▀▀      ▄███▀     ██▌
   ████▀       ▄▄████▀      ▐██
    ██████▄▄  ▄█████▀        ██▌
         ▀████████          ▐██
           ▀████▌           ███
            ▀███  ▄██▄▄    ▐██▀
             ███▄███▀███▄   ███
             ▀███▀▀   ▀▀███▄██▌
                         ▀▀█▀▀

▄▄▄██▄▄▄   ▄
    ██▄           ▄████████████▀
    █████▄▄      ▐█████████████▀
     █████████▄▄▄▄▐████████████▌
    █▄█████████████████████████▌
    ▀██████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
      ▐██████████████████████
        ▀██████████████████▀
          ▄▄█████████████▀
    ▀████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄██████████████████████████▄
   ████████████████████████████
   ████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
   ███████████████      ██████
   ██████████████▌   ▐█████████
   ████████████▀▀    ▀▀▀██████
   ████████████         ██████
   ████████████████████████████
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█  ███
█   
█  ███
█   
█  ███
█   
█  ███

███  █
    █
███  █
    █
███  █
    █
███  █
jaipagare

Activity: 514

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 08:03:57 PM

Well considering that a week ago super was trading with less then 0.1 btc a week and it was in danger to be de listed from bittrex. I can only say that this was a good start with last 24h volume at 2.6 at bittrex.

I am new to Supercoin community. I downloaded windows wallet v3.1.1.0 and cannot get it sync. Is it the current wallet?
mdtspain
Legendary

Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 08:09:04 PM

I am new to Supercoin community. I downloaded windows wallet v3.1.1.0 and cannot get it sync. Is it the current wallet?

Hi, yes it's the current wallet. Can you give me more information...what is your current block, how many connections do you have?

I have just compiled the v3.1.1.0 wallet for MAC users....I am also syncing

I will also buy some Supercoin when the wallet has synced.

Michael
jaipagare

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 08:16:31 PM

Hi, yes it's the current wallet. Can you give me more information...what is your current block, how many connections do you have?

Michael

Blockcount ZERO
RCan06

Activity: 325
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 08:17:06 PM

Glad to see the code released even if not privately in the hands of a Dev. I think it will answer some questions, and give new life to supercoin.

Honestly IMO, if crypto is to succeed it is in everyone's best interest that all codes be open sourced. Yes it will give scammers the opportunity to create shitcoins, but more important it will allow capable people to build upon the code and create more advanced and dynamic coins which will benefit crypto as a whole.

Thanks DEV for doing what's right and not letting the supership sink.  Smiley
mdtspain
Legendary

Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 08:23:38 PM

Michael

Blockcount ZERO

On page 1 there is a SuperCoin.conf file. Copy that and put it in the SuperCoin Dir

(depending on OS):

Windows: %APPDATA%\SuperCoin\
Linux: ~/.SuperCoin/
Mac: ~/Library/Application Support/SuperCoin/

If you are on windows, be sure that the file is saved as .conf . Windows doesn't like to save .conf files
fuze0000

Enjoying the ups & downs of Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 08:30:04 PM

I am willing to continue to help the Supercoin community the way I can.  

So when it comes to syncing issues I would suggest that you make sure that you have the appropriate .conf file in the App data folder.
fuze0000

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 08:31:27 PM

Michael

Blockcount ZERO

On page 1 there is a SuperCoin.conf file. Copy that and put it in the SuperCoin Dir

(depending on OS):

Windows: %APPDATA%\SuperCoin\
Linux: ~/.SuperCoin/
Mac: ~/Library/Application Support/SuperCoin/

If you are on windows, be sure that the file is saved as .conf . Windows doesn't like to save .conf files
I could have not said it better myself!  Thanks mdtspain!
jaipagare

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 08:44:51 PM

Thanks Everyone.

I got my Supercoin wallet to Sync now.
fuze0000

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 11:15:11 PM

Great to hear!  Keep buying while it is low!
brookefinancial

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 12:32:43 AM

Nice to see some action here, I knew it was smart to buy a few around 400-500 sat even though I had left the train and had not much hope in the old team.

Let's see if the new guys know what they are doing. Might buy seriously if things goes well.

3D Printing and Bitcoin, that's pretty cool.
fuze0000

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 01:42:23 AM

Nice to see some action here, I knew it was smart to buy a few around 400-500 sat even though I had left the train and had not much hope in the old team.

Let's see if the new guys know what they are doing. Might buy seriously if things goes well.

I am glad you're back Brookefinancial!
Convicted2008

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2014, 03:46:07 AM

I'm glad to hear that the coins got a chance now. Glad to hear the code is released.

apojii

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 05:08:52 AM

we should select a dev and make the progress by roadmap
toaster3

Activity: 136

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 05:34:17 AM

Most likely what transpired in Supercoindev's mind is this.  "So they actually found a DEV team not just a single inexperience wannabe DEV. " I did say I will not release source code into the public but I'll release it to a DEV that the Supercoin community finds only after we have a one on one chat.  The DEV just needs to understand coin code."  I will change my mind with consulting with the supercoin community and release the source code to everyone!  "No private chat in irc or on the bitcointalk forum."  I should mention something that can help define exactly what qualifications for a qualified DEV for Supercoin but I simply won't since no one but me can understand it HAHAHAHA!!"  I think a ceratin part of the Supercoindev's mind wants Supercoin to fail because he won't get the sole credit for it anymore.  Remember both Supercointeam and Supercoindev blamed the Supercoin community!  Ever since the fork issue the Supercoindev and Supercointeam lost interest.  Things get tough and they were willing to let the fork continue and to let all the exchanges drop Supercoin and maybe look into the Chinese exchanges!  I appreciate everything technical that Supercoindev and supercointeam provide us.  They did plenty of bad as well.  Like vindictive teenagers!  

They may have created the best cryptocurrency since Satoshi created Bitcoin but their mindsets would have destroyed Supercoin before it was even 6 months old!  I am glad we don't have to depend on them as our solely DEV and management again.

because too many people behave like you, that certainly discouraged supercoindev and supercointeam to continue. Whatever they do, you will blame them. They spent big time creating a unique coin and helped the community, and now they released the whole codebase to public, in hope to advance the altcoin technologies. All they did is to help the coin, why people like you only do the opposite, a very sad situation...
fuze0000

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 10:29:44 AM

Most likely what transpired in Supercoindev's mind is this.  "So they actually found a DEV team not just a single inexperience wannabe DEV. " I did say I will not release source code into the public but I'll release it to a DEV that the Supercoin community finds only after we have a one on one chat.  The DEV just needs to understand coin code."  I will change my mind with consulting with the supercoin community and release the source code to everyone!  "No private chat in irc or on the bitcointalk forum."  I should mention something that can help define exactly what qualifications for a qualified DEV for Supercoin but I simply won't since no one but me can understand it HAHAHAHA!!"  I think a ceratin part of the Supercoindev's mind wants Supercoin to fail because he won't get the sole credit for it anymore.  Remember both Supercointeam and Supercoindev blamed the Supercoin community!  Ever since the fork issue the Supercoindev and Supercointeam lost interest.  Things get tough and they were willing to let the fork continue and to let all the exchanges drop Supercoin and maybe look into the Chinese exchanges!  I appreciate everything technical that Supercoindev and supercointeam provide us.  They did plenty of bad as well.  Like vindictive teenagers!   

They may have created the best cryptocurrency since Satoshi created Bitcoin but their mindsets would have destroyed Supercoin before it was even 6 months old!  I am glad we don't have to depend on them as our solely DEV and management again.

because too many people behave like you, that certainly discouraged supercoindev and supercointeam to continue. Whatever they do, you will blame them. They spent big time creating a unique coin and helped the community, and now they released the whole codebase to public, in hope to advance the altcoin technologies. All they did is to help the coin, why people like you only do the opposite, a very sad situation...
Just because I don't 100 percent agree with someone actions doesn't mean I don't believe in the technology behind supercoin.  I only am stating the oobvious.  I am a great supporter of supercoin.  Check all of my previous post for proof before you judge me.  I wonder if you have done as much as I did to promote supercoin.  iI so prove it before passing judgement on my comment.  I have my views of supercoindev and supercointeam based upon their actions.  Great technology behind supercoin but they were just awful at management unless you can show the community that they were excellent at management.  Like I said earlier I am glad they're aren't our sole management option anymore.  I have been supporting supercoin since June of this year and I have the richlist and close to 100 posts with me promoting supercoin if not more on this forum.  Again read my previous posts before you think I am just being difficult towards supercoindev andsupercointeam.  They earn the right to hear the truth.  I don't worship any human. 

Pages: « 1 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 [198] 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 »
  Print  

Jump to: