Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 02:36:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 [199] 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SUPERCOIN] Unique Most Advanced Anonymous Trustless Multisig Technology  (Read 288804 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
fuze0000

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Enjoying the ups & downs of Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 11:07:54 AM

If someone is wrong then you informed then that they are wrong.  When someone is correct then you informed they're correct.  Give credit when it is due. Praising someone when they are weak in one area won't help them in the long term because they think they are wonderful at management.  No one is amazing at everything.  Blaming the community for everything on more thanone occasion is what transpired with the lovely phrase of "keep pushing" here and there.  The great news for supercoin is the simple fact that we have new devs that all ready worked with two previous coins and that are very active within their cryptocurrency community.  Big things to come!
FANCIER

Activity: 207
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2014, 11:55:47 AM
Last edit: November 20, 2014, 12:28:41 PM by FANCIER

User Bitcointalk GrinZ has launched a new faucet and blockexplorer for SUPERCOIN
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=188159

WordPress Themes That Empower 437,821 Customers.
http://www.elegantthemes.com/affiliates/idevaffiliate.php?id=40460
fuze0000

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 01:05:45 PM

User Bitcointalk GrinZ has launched a new faucet and blockexplorer for SUPERCOIN
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=188159

At least more individuals believe in supercoin now that we have a new DEV team.  Keep spreading the word about supercoin having 20 seconds per confirmation , extremely fast supersend feature which means anonymous Transactions with multisignature which is working as far as we know.  New management and a new DEV team!  Keep buying!
fuze0000

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 01:15:31 PM

http://www.multifaucet.tk/index.php?blockexplorer=SUPER
Griffith
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 02:44:07 PM

alright guys, we have looked at the code and fully understand what it is doing, i am going to try and contact the supercoin dev to see if he has left some of the code out because based on the description of what he says it does it seems like he might have left a part of the code missing for privacy. i am also going to ask them to release the usernames / passwords for the  BitcoinTalk, FB, twitter, etc accounts so that we can takeover management of the PR for the coin as well.
Ticked

Activity: 1526
Merit: 473

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 02:55:37 PM

alright guys, we have looked at the code and fully understand what it is doing, i am going to try and contact the supercoin dev to see if he has left some of the code out because based on the description of what he says it does it seems like he might have left a part of the code missing for privacy. i am also going to ask them to release the usernames / passwords for the  BitcoinTalk, FB, twitter, etc accounts so that we can takeover management of the PR for the coin as well.

First off, thanks for being prompt about looking into the code.

So 1 of 4 scenarios is happening:

1. Part of the code was left out on purpose to test and see if new potential developers could actually understand the source
2. Supercoin was never anon trustless, but was marketed as such (scam)
3. Supercoindev thought he completed a trustless anon solution, but you have found an error
4. You are misunderstanding and nothing is missing

Well, unless its option 1, this is troubling. Any further insight is appreciated.

Regarding the BTCtalk supercoindev account....I think it should remain in his control.  He said he would step back in from time to time if needed.  We need to know that its actually him stepping in & the easiest way to do so would be for him to maintain his original account.  Though I agree that the rest of the accounts need to be migrated to new management. I've been hounding them for the twitter account for months....
fuze0000

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 03:00:47 PM

My opinion is on option 1.  Supercoindev May not be great at dealing with people but I do believe supercoindev is amazing at coin code!
Griffith
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 03:09:23 PM

ill clarify your options for you.

1. Part of the code was left out on purpose to test and see if new potential developers could actually understand the source  <--- Possibly
3. Supercoindev thought he completed a trustless anon solution, but you have found an error <--- Possibly

the code that he added to the coin is very well written. it is doing something very few other coins have achieved (in their own equivalent), i like the code segment.

the phrasing he used to describe what the code is doing is slightly misleading per say. but its not wrong.

it is more like 7/8th true. but honestly. the code is great.
if there isnt a part missing. i know what happened, if there is then that explains why i see what i see
Ticked

Activity: 1526
Merit: 473

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 03:26:39 PM

1. Part of the code was left out on purpose to test and see if new potential developers could actually understand the source  <--- Possibly
3. Supercoindev thought he completed a trustless anon solution, but you have found an error <--- Possibly

the code that he added to the coin is very well written. it is doing something very few other coins have achieved (in their own equivalent), i like the code segment.

the phrasing he used to describe what the code is doing is slightly misleading per say. but its not wrong.

if there isnt a part missing. i know what happened, if there is then that explains why i see what i see

Smiley Glad we have you on board.
Grgechkapitalac

Activity: 278
Merit: 250

Back to the real world

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 03:41:06 PM

Well, about the code, dev was not lying, but almost nobody trusted him. If there is some error, it's probably fixable, so, nothing to worry about, imho.

Who knows where the cold wind blows, maybe I'm gonna return one day.
mdtspain
Legendary

Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 04:01:44 PM

alright guys, we have looked at the code and fully understand what it is doing, i am going to try and contact the supercoin dev to see if he has left some of the code out because based on the description of what he says it does it seems like he might have left a part of the code missing for privacy. i am also going to ask them to release the usernames / passwords for the  BitcoinTalk, FB, twitter, etc accounts so that we can takeover management of the PR for the coin as well.

Regarding the BTCtalk supercoindev account....I think it should remain in his control.  

For me he can have access to the BCTalk thread (this one), but we also need access, we need to be able to make wallet updates.

For the code.... You all have all the right to be proud of SuperCoin, it is unique and I am proud that I can be part of it. It is good that the SupercoinDev made this part public, we can see that he really knows what he was doing. I suspect that there is an other part of the code, and I would prefer that he doesn't make it public. Maybe he can make us or Griffith a collaborator on his GitHub, like that that part stays closed and also eliminates possible future problems with the Exchanges.
fuze0000

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 04:03:46 PM

Now that we finally have some evidence that supercoin is truly anonymous I would liketo thank you supercoindev for your amazing technology!  I give credit to those that deserve it and supercoindev deserves it.  Thanks!
Grgechkapitalac

Activity: 278
Merit: 250

Back to the real world

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 04:29:35 PM

Now that we finally have some evidence that supercoin is truly anonymous I would liketo thank you supercoindev for your amazing technology!  I give credit to those that deserve it and supercoindev deserves it.  Thanks!

+1

Who knows where the cold wind blows, maybe I'm gonna return one day.
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 05:16:01 PM

No shit! finally Supercoin is on the move again time to put those buy orders again! Rise now Super!

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
supercoindev

Activity: 213
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 06:25:37 PM
Last edit: November 20, 2014, 06:37:34 PM by supercoindev

I doubt you really understand the code. The code is complete and I did not miss out or leave out any code. Please compile the code and run it. Use debugger as I suggested before if you need more details about workflow etc.

Again, let me be clear:
1. The code I released is the complete code for supercoin 3.1.1.
2. It compiles and runs as the executables we released a few months back
3. No garbage talks about code that it is not right, not correct, not implemented etc (all healthy comments are welcomed), as the wallet has been running for many months without any problems
4. I don't have time to walk through the code with people, just read the code (there will be people who understand the code, this code is not for mediocre "devs" - they can't write any code like this anyway. Otherwise you will see many coins having new techs like supercoin). If you can't figure out the code (there are many logic/workflows inside), then use debugger to follow the flows.
5. There maybe some posts on "reviews" of the code, citing this wrong and that wrong, the community can believe whatever they want, but just remember that the supercoin wallet 3.1.1 has been working very well and very fast for many months, this is the fact and the code in its entirety is released now. So it is your choice to believe in fact or some "devs" "reviews" - this is actually the main reason I released the code to public, instead of letting some incompetent people to own and comment at will at my code.

Anyway, I won't be there often, and in general I wont reply to comments and messages (especially fuds). If you really get into the code and have some detail questions (which proves that you are a competent dev), I may be able to help if I have time.

fuze0000

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 06:35:34 PM

alright guys, we have looked at the code and fully understand what it is doing, i am going to try and contact the supercoin dev to see if he has left some of the code out because based on the description of what he says it does it seems like he might have left a part of the code missing for privacy. i am also going to ask them to release the usernames / passwords for the  BitcoinTalk, FB, twitter, etc accounts so that we can takeover management of the PR for the coin as well.

I doubt you really understand the code. The code is complete and I did not miss out or leave out any code. Please compile the code and run it. Use debugger as I suggested before if you need more details about workflow etc.

Again, let me be clear:
3. No garbage talks about code that it is not right, not correct, not implemented etc (all healthy comments are welcomed), as the wallet has been running for many months without any problems
4. I don't have time to walk through the code with people, just read the code (there will be people who understand the code, this code is not for mediocre "devs" - they can't write any code like this anyway. Otherwise you will see many coins having new techs like supercoin). If you can't figure out the code (there are many logic/workflows inside), then use debugger to follow the flows.
5. There maybe some posts on "reviews" of the code, citing this wrong and that wrong, the community can believe whatever they want, but just remember that the supercoin wallet 3.1.1 has been working very well and very fast for many months, this is the fact and the code in its entirety is released now. So it is your choice to believe in fact or some "devs" "reviews" - this is actually the main reason I released the code to public, instead of letting some incompetent people to own and comment at will at my code.

Anyway, I won't be there often, and in general I wont reply to comments and messages (especially fuds). If you really get into the code and have some detail questions (which proves that you are a competent dev), I may be able to help if I have time.

I will take a leap of faith and stand by supercoindev as long as they keep showing the supercoin community useful attention.

supercoindev

Activity: 213
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 06:37:12 PM

Again, let me be clear:

I will take a leap of faith and stand by supercoindev as long as they keep showing the supercoin community useful attention.

Note: I released the complete code for phase 2 - p2p anonymous system with multisig technologies (Supercoin version 3.1.1). In the code you will see some limited comments too (I did not have time to put detailed comments in code).

There's also a codebase for 2.x which is the centralized mixer system. I don't think there's a need to release the code, as it is considered as a common and obsolete technology, which many other coins (such as Blackcoin) used too (though my implementation is unique and from scratch). Therefore I won't release this part of the code.

mdtspain
Legendary

Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 06:42:54 PM

Again, let me be clear:

Note: I released the complete code for phase 2 - p2p anonymous system with multisig technologies (Supercoin version 3.1.1). In the code you will see some limited comments too (I did not have time to put detailed comments in code).

There's also a codebase for 2.x which is the centralized mixer system. I don't think there's a need to release the code, as it is considered as a common and obsolete technology, which many other coins (such as Blackcoin) used too (though my implementation is unique and from scratch). Therefore I won't release this part of the code.

First of all...we compiled the code allready...nobody said that that wasn't possible...we have the MAC wallets ready
Second...wait a bit Griffith will tell you excatly what the code does.
Third...you don't know him...so no need for insults
GrinZ
Legendary

Activity: 1572
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 06:43:41 PM

SUPERCOIN added to MultiFaucet.tk
We provide Block Explorer and Faucet.
Now avaliable: faucet, search by address, rich list, daily info, network info, and more...
Join us!
fuze0000

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 06:58:13 PM

Again, let me be clear:

First of all...we compiled the code allready...nobody said that that wasn't possible...we have the MAC wallets ready
Second...wait a bit Griffith will tell you excatly what the code does.
Third...you don't know him...so no need for insults

mdtspain is correct there are no need for insults.  When Griffith gets a chance they should have a one on one conversation.
Pages: « 1 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 [199] 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 »
  Print  

Jump to: