Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:34:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 [204] 205 206 207 208 209 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SUPERCOIN] Unique Most Advanced Anonymous Trustless Multisig Technology  (Read 288804 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
fuze0000

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Enjoying the ups & downs of Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 01:06:49 PM

yeah, i know, my initial review when i drew the diagram out on paper and made my first diagnostic of the coin was pretty far off, i made some looping mistakes and thought it was burning off coins by moving them around a lot. but the mixers didnt have the loop i thought they had and this turned out to be not true. that was so bad lol. so yes, i can admit when i thought there were loops in the mixers in this post: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=736705.msg9605259#msg9605259 i was wrong. i admit that.

the second part was fine though. you can, as the code is right now, find the sender and receiver of the supersend transactions as i corrected myself in this post: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=736705.msg9615638#msg9615638 and that is completely correct

For the second part, you've pieced together the sender/receiver by their tx amount. That is called "guessing".
There is no way to be 100% certain that the "guess" you made is correct even if it looks so obvious & matching.
Hence this is still by definition "anonymous" as your method lacks incontrovertible proof of the sender & receiver.

In saying that, yes, the "guess" may be good enough for some and bad enough for those who use it.
At least the method on how this can be improved is already known. (Using canonical values etc.)

At the end of the day, I am happy to support Griffith or any other reputable users here who will continue Supercoin. Grin

Wise words that I can live by!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Griffith
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 03:56:04 PM

yeah, i know, my initial review when i drew the diagram out on paper and made my first diagnostic of the coin was pretty far off, i made some looping mistakes and thought it was burning off coins by moving them around a lot. but the mixers didnt have the loop i thought they had and this turned out to be not true. that was so bad lol. so yes, i can admit when i thought there were loops in the mixers in this post: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=736705.msg9605259#msg9605259 i was wrong. i admit that.

the second part was fine though. you can, as the code is right now, find the sender and receiver of the supersend transactions as i corrected myself in this post: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=736705.msg9615638#msg9615638 and that is completely correct

For the second part, you've pieced together the sender/receiver by their tx amount. That is called "guessing".
There is no way to be 100% certain that the "guess" you made is correct even if it looks so obvious & matching.
Hence this is still by definition "anonymous" as your method lacks incontrovertible proof of the sender & receiver.

In saying that, yes, the "guess" may be good enough for some and bad enough for those who use it.
At least the method on how this can be improved is already known. (Using canonical values etc.)

At the end of the day, I am happy to support Griffith or any other reputable users here who will continue Supercoin. Grin

my point was that it was less of a random guess and more of an educated assumption if it happens every single time. but yes that can and should be fixed
fuze0000

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 05:35:07 PM

It is always refreshing to see individuals with High IQs debating for the betterment of supercoin.
landslide

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 05:47:36 PM

your 2nd part is way off too, see above messages from marseille, strasboug, and many others.
pgb

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 06:09:10 PM

your 2nd part is way off too, see above messages from marseille, strasboug, and many others.

marseille, strasboug, supercoin, supercoindev all French, same English level ... . Could more than one be the same person? the intensity of the discussion was dying so ...

I like Griffith and the way he behaves and reacts to accusations. He may not be Satoshi but all here accusing and attacking aren't Satoshi either. So, if I had a vote I would go with Griffith, at least until Satoshi turns up to help us Wink

NEM : TAFTFJ-JJ4XTW-FNYZU7-HZR2Y2-RXIKEW-QIOWFJ-WM4N
strasboug

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 06:09:53 PM

I really see no need a "dev" with no knowledge on this to "take over". Forget it, better let more comptent people like strasboug to take over, if he has time of course. Strasboug seems to understand details.

"Ghost" wallets to make it "harder" to follow. these are given away by not actually having a valid wallet generated super address. YES the address is a valid address. but it starts with a letter not S like all the other super addresses
1: CNCWvH4Bknr87a4PgDTRDasSxH4LnzX3iu

so whats the pattern? :
in a super block the "Ghost" wallet will have multiple outputs, and identical inputs. as you can see in example 1. it send out 66, 66, and 132 super coins. and then gets them right back...
-so whats the significance?

nothing. all it does is tell you in the amount that is shown twice, how much was sent in the SuperSend.

Please, don't make people laugh any more, do you have any knowledge about the multisig? You seem to be surprised that the multisig address starts with "C" and not "S", did you read anything in this thread? If you never read it, check the 2nd post of this thread, it has all the details and a detailed example. BTW, do you know for BTC the multisig address starts with which letter? (hint: not "1" of course).

First you show people your understanding of "anon", now "multisig", will this end at all or you just want to continue to act like a joker?? Grin

Fastrabbit, thank you for the great summary of the tech used in supercoin and recommended me. Though I am very much interested in the tech and watch closely all the related development, I won't have enough time to take over as dev, as I know it is a commitment that needs a lot time. I admire supercoindev who did a perfect job before.

Also, as many of us saw, supercoin still have many things to be improved. But, based on tx amount to guess the links and say supercoin is not anon is clearly wrong. As I mentioned in an earlier message, this is easily fixable and considered as nothing from tech point of view. From tech side, it is important to know if there's a systematic way to link the source to destination, and you can not do this in supercoin, so it is an anon coin, no question on it. For all other anon coins, you can do the same guessing, "guessing" is not an argument here.

Griffith's understanding of supercoin tech seems at the novice level, with many concepts wrong/mixed, but from his messages he starts to understand some concepts. Everyone can learn. I was at novice level a year ago too, but now I understand it. BTW, the successfully use of multisig in supercoin is amazing, this opens a new door for the altcoins. I see several possible completion of the code in the error handling parts, as supercoindev mentioned. He could not finish all the coding, but with 1 months all the code working perfectly is a great achievement and showed his deep understanding of the problem and super coding skills.

mountainview

Activity: 150

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 06:21:02 PM

for all altcoins anonymous, you can make the same guess, sometimes right, sometimes wrong, it does not mean much.

popolite11

Activity: 882

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 06:21:51 PM

everyonehas his own guess
Griffith
Legendary

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 06:30:53 PM

marseille, strasboug, supercoin, supercoindev all French, same English level ... . Could more than one be the same person? the intensity of the discussion was dying so ...

I like Griffith and the way he behaves and reacts to accusations. He may not be Satoshi but all here accusing and attacking aren't Satoshi either. So, if I had a vote I would go with Griffith, at least until Satoshi turns up to help us Wink

wouldnt be surprised if that was the case. considering some of the accounts were made within 30 min of each other. however, that proves nothing.
dfox101

Activity: 551

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 06:35:13 PM

I always liked the new technologies of supercoin, nice to see the code published, it can also be applied to other coins Grin
popolite11

Activity: 882

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 06:36:40 PM

I always liked the new technologies of supercoin, nice to see the code published, it can also be applied to other coins Grin

as the othercoins will accept this codethis coin will grow more
strasboug

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 06:38:43 PM

wouldnt be surprised if that was the case. considering some of the accounts were made within 30 min of each other. however, that proves nothing.

lost in technical discussions now engage in a vicious personal attack? shame!
Griffith
Legendary

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 06:45:13 PM

yet you (all accounts) started with personal insults. and i didnt say you were all the same person. i said i wouldnt be surprised. please stop putting words into my mouth.
strasboug

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 07:10:32 PM

yet you (all accounts) started with personal insults. and i didnt say you were all the same person. i said i wouldnt be surprised. please stop putting words into my mouth.

Show *any* facts that these accounts from the same person?? Clearly you lost in the tech discussions now try to attack me and other people in person.

You can think all the accounts that disagree with you are from one person, it doesn't matter, take whatever the stupid way you have for attacking, but
- Does it change the fact that you have no idea on what is anon coin? No
- Does it change the fact that you think multisig does nothing and why the coins transfer back and forth and make many people laugh at you? No
- Does it change the fact that you understand nothing on the tech side and insist that you can guess the links using the tx amount, despite my earlier message on the same topic that you did not even read? No
- Does it change the fact that you know nothing about the multisig and all the workflows that were published in the whitepapers by supercoindev long ago? No
- Does it change the fact that you pretend to be an expert and made so many tech mistakes and caused so many people who understand the tech to post against you? No

Everyone, by going through previous messages, will understand how much you know, and how much you pretend to know. The facts are there, everyone can see. Your attempt of attack will not change the facts. Like other people who understand, I don't need to spend more time arguing with you. You are exactly as what fastrabbit said "Ignorant is fearless", and stupid.
mdtspain
Legendary

Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 07:17:47 PM

As stated before:

We where asked to help this community, because the dev left. We where willing to help, but only receive insults from all sides.
We have no time for this and will continue to develop our coins.

I think that the community is just fine with the way how things are going with this coin and it also seems that there is enough knowledge in the community to secure continuation of the coin without us helping you out.

Good luck with the coin and with the dev.

Before I forget...We will have:
In wallet trading
Multiple Coin Support
Real Anon
pgb

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 07:18:18 PM

Well, the approach from all of them is the same. Insult first, then they show how clever they are and how nobody else can understand as his code is so good, and then all say they have no time as they are too busy. When I read some of the post I needed to check who's writing. In any case it wasn't Griffith that brought this up, it was me after seeing some similarities in behaviour and the fact that all 4 were French. Saying that I have to say that I have nothing against the French, nor against supercoindev and his friends, I do care for Supercoin cause I have quite a few and I see Griffith as a decent person first and a potential good dev. But this is only my opinion and I could be totally wrong, so apologies in advance if somebody feels I stepped over the line.

Griffith
Legendary

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 07:30:52 PM

Well, the approach from all of them is the same. Insult first, then they show how clever they are and how nobody else can understand as his code is so good, and then all say they have no time as they are too busy. When I read some of the post I needed to check who's writing. In any case it wasn't Griffith that brought this up, it was me after seeing some similarities in behaviour and the fact that all 4 were French. Saying that I have to say that I have nothing against the French, nor against supercoindev and his friends, I do care for Supercoin cause I have quite a few and I see Griffith as a decent person first and a potential good dev. But this is only my opinion and I could be totally wrong, so apologies in advance if somebody feels I stepped over the line.

its ok. they probably wont respond to anyone besides me since i am the target. it doesnt really matter to me. dont worry, you are fine. i was messaged about it possibly being the case that you pointed out from a few other people as well. no harm done to me. so dont worry

the exposure is real, and the anger rises (joke/troll statement)
pgb

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 07:38:42 PM
Last edit: November 22, 2014, 08:12:03 PM by pgb

its ok. they probably wont respond to anyone besides me since i am the target. it doesnt really matter to me. dont worry, you are fine. i was messaged about it possibly being the case that you pointed out from a few other people as well. no harm done to me. so dont worry

I'm really sorry because we do need you and there seems to be agenda to run you away. I believe supercoindev doesn't want the coin to succeed without him and that showed with him releasing the code to everybody at the same time instead of giving the Supercoin owners/users/investors a head-start. It is a shame really, but that is how I see things. Hope you can reconsider your decision. I would like to ask the rest of the community to express their thoughts and if they do want you to stay and help to shout that loud enough.

fuze0000

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 07:48:46 PM

I say make supercoin even better!  I want Griffith to upgrade supercoin to the next level!  After reading the last 60 messages , I have realized that supercoin is more anonymous than darkcoin and with the correct upgrades from Griffith and mdtspain we can make supercoin the ultimate mixer and anonyomous with multisignature and then the final level to (not even show up on the blockchain) in the words of Griffith the best mixer but he can do better.  Then lets make a supercoin that is up Griffith ideals!  If we can will him over then supercoin will over take bitcoin!
placergold

Activity: 131
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 09:06:18 PM

x

Show *any* facts that these accounts from the same person?? Clearly you lost in the tech discussions now try to attack me and other people in person.

You can think all the accounts that disagree with you are from one person, it doesn't matter, take whatever the stupid way you have for attacking, but
- Does it change the fact that you have no idea on what is anon coin? No
- Does it change the fact that you think multisig does nothing and why the coins transfer back and forth and make many people laugh at you? No
- Does it change the fact that you understand nothing on the tech side and insist that you can guess the links using the tx amount, despite my earlier message on the same topic that you did not even read? No
- Does it change the fact that you know nothing about the multisig and all the workflows that were published in the whitepapers by supercoindev long ago? No
- Does it change the fact that you pretend to be an expert and made so many tech mistakes and caused so many people who understand the tech to post against you? No

Everyone, by going through previous messages, will understand how much you know, and how much you pretend to know. The facts are there, everyone can see. Your attempt of attack will not change the facts. Like other people who understand, I don't need to spend more time arguing with you. You are exactly as what fastrabbit said "Ignorant is fearless", and stupid.
someone tried to outsmart the original dev and only showed he has no knowledge at all. this is typical in many coins. luckily i sold all my supercoins now...
Pages: « 1 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 [204] 205 206 207 208 209 »
  Print  

Jump to: