Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 03:14:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 [124] 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 ... 523 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scientific proof that God exists?  (Read 845443 times)
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1373

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 08:23:04 PM

The fact of the matter is there is absolutely 0 evidence for young-earth creationism right now.  

That's NOT true. There might not be evidence that you accept, but those are two wildly different scenarios.

The video link was a perfect example. You admitted you refuse even to look at it.

Even the pope is supporting evolution.  

Appeal to authority. Doesn't matter what the Pope thinks when it comes to science, or even Christianity for that matter. The protestant revolution in the 17th century freed us from his 'authority'. The papacy was declared to have the status of a God centuries before that. If that's not fallacious, then I declare myself a pope too.

If there was solid scientific evidence that disproved evolution scientists would be shouting it from the rooftops (and then try to use the new data to figure out what really happened, because that's how science works).

If 'solid scientific evidence' is all you need, I think human tracks beside dinosaur tracks would be an amazing proof against evolution. That's just one example of actual science in Patton's video.

I am a very skeptical person. If science could form a solid case for evolution, I'd reconsider my position. But while evolution is founded on fallacious arguments (like circular reasoning, dating fossils from rock layers, and rock layers from fossils) I'm 100% unimpressed.

Thanks for proving I was right not wasting an hour on him.  The so called man footprints were debunked a long time ago. http://www.talkorigins.org/faqs/paluxy.html

Science has made a amazing case for evolution over and over and over.  There is a reason only the occasional nutjob like him thinks he can disprove it.

Thank you for the wonderful link to a wonderful website.

Obviously you are a wonderful, sensitive human being. I empathize with you. I, also, do not like being pushed down a street where there only seems to be pain.

The whole goal of God is love. He loves you sooooo much, that He sent Himself in the form of Jesus to die for you, so that you can rise with Him in the resurrection, to an eternal life of love, joy, piece, yes, and even glory. We are your friends, here. Nobody - especially not Jesus - wants to cause you pain and grief.

Forget the churches and the Christians who have done you wrong. Sure, they hurt you for a moment, but many of them weren't trying to do that, and those that were trying, were doing it only because they were in some kind of pain and fear, just like you.

It is soooo wonderful when you simply give yourself over to Jesus. You don't have to keep on straining to prove your own value and worth - not even to yourself. Jesus, Himself, values you so extremely much that He wants to give you the best life of all.

When you join Him, does that mean that there will never be pain again? No. But it will all be gone in a moment, gone with the few, troubled years of this life... and when you have Jesus with you, He will never allow you to be pushed beyond what you can bear, at any time in this life. He will never place you into a position where you can't take the life He allows for you.

Jesus is calling you, now. Come. Let Him into your heart where He can soothe all your troubles of mind and soul. He loves you. Let Him take you into His heart of love. Won't you please pick Him up?, join with Him?, let your troubles and anxieties be relieved? Many of us are hoping for you.

Smiley
This thread is about scientific evidence, not getting all preachy about how god loves me.  I actually was brought up in a very religious home and learned firsthand all the damage that religion can do.  I'm not going to throw the facts to the wind just so I can think my life has a life after this one and (re)join a cult

Oh, coldgamer. I am so distressed for you. And not for you, only. but, also, for the many others who have been hurt like you have.

Do you remember what Darth Vader said to Luke about the power of the Force? He said something like, "You don't know the power of the Dark Side." But what did he do? He found the last remaining vestiges of Light within himself. He remembered the love. His love for his son, Luke, overcame all the forces of the Emperor, and all the forces of the Dark Side, as well.

Come, now, and return to the Light. In the Dark Side you will always be manipulated, just like Darth Vader was. Nobody in the Light will ever force you. The Light may call. It may invite. It may entice. It may even plead. But it will never force.

Why remain with all those that the Dark side is dragging to their doom by capturing them in their time of weakness? They are caught up in a science that is failing them right and left. And it is only the propaganda of lies heaped upon lies that keeps them in some semblance of informal hope.

God will never drag you. With Him you are always free. Come back to the Light. Revive your hurt soul and spirit. Go directly to the loving Father, Himself. Only you can do this for yourself. There is none other that can do it for you. Only you can come into the Light yourself.

Come with us, along side us, and find the peace, joy, love, and even glory, and certainly friendship, that you are seeking.

Smiley

...And you *still* do not understand the difference between science as a method and science as a body of knowledge.

Remember, you use inductive reasoning (the kind that science uses) in every single post you make.   The more you talk, the more you argue against your own position.  Nobody wants to "come along" with someone gleefully intending to commit intellectual suicide.

Remember the original Star Trek series? You can look up to find which episode it was where Kirk and some others were trapped by an alien life form. Spock was in command.

Spock used every strategy he could logically think of to save his buddies and break free. When he couldn't find an answer, he broke down and became emotionally upset.

The Enterprise and the crew were saved, however. And when they were all back aboard, they teased Spock about his breakdown from strict logic to emotion.

Spock had a different idea. His supposed breakdown from logic to emotion was only logical. After all, he had tried every logical means to save everybody, and all the logic failed. The only other logical thing was to become emotional... which worked, by the way.

----------

Modern scientific investigation doesn't have a handle on things like soul, spirit, emotion, consciousness, etc. Science is making strides, but so far there is only objectively looking at, and manipulating them slightly. The point? Since science doesn't have it, we need to use whatever means we have. These other means might not appear to be science, but since strict science doesn't have it, in the whole realm of what we are attempting, any means that are NOT science, are really, scientific... at least until strict science comes up with some concrete and conclusive answers.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 08:28:39 PM

God will never drag you. With Him you are always free. Come back to the Light. Revive your hurt soul and spirit. Go directly to the loving Father, Himself. Only you can do this for yourself. There is none other that can do it for you. Only you can come into the Light yourself.

You may feel sluggish after eating God's body, but that's just from the carbs.  Whether you see God as a father or mother, the FSM accepts you as who you are.

Why do you always try to cover up your heartburn like this?   Grin

EDIT: Digestive enzymes?

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
the joint
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 10:23:51 PM

The fact of the matter is there is absolutely 0 evidence for young-earth creationism right now.  

That's NOT true. There might not be evidence that you accept, but those are two wildly different scenarios.

The video link was a perfect example. You admitted you refuse even to look at it.

Even the pope is supporting evolution.  

Appeal to authority. Doesn't matter what the Pope thinks when it comes to science, or even Christianity for that matter. The protestant revolution in the 17th century freed us from his 'authority'. The papacy was declared to have the status of a God centuries before that. If that's not fallacious, then I declare myself a pope too.

If there was solid scientific evidence that disproved evolution scientists would be shouting it from the rooftops (and then try to use the new data to figure out what really happened, because that's how science works).

If 'solid scientific evidence' is all you need, I think human tracks beside dinosaur tracks would be an amazing proof against evolution. That's just one example of actual science in Patton's video.

I am a very skeptical person. If science could form a solid case for evolution, I'd reconsider my position. But while evolution is founded on fallacious arguments (like circular reasoning, dating fossils from rock layers, and rock layers from fossils) I'm 100% unimpressed.

Thanks for proving I was right not wasting an hour on him.  The so called man footprints were debunked a long time ago. http://www.talkorigins.org/faqs/paluxy.html

Science has made a amazing case for evolution over and over and over.  There is a reason only the occasional nutjob like him thinks he can disprove it.

Thank you for the wonderful link to a wonderful website.

Obviously you are a wonderful, sensitive human being. I empathize with you. I, also, do not like being pushed down a street where there only seems to be pain.

The whole goal of God is love. He loves you sooooo much, that He sent Himself in the form of Jesus to die for you, so that you can rise with Him in the resurrection, to an eternal life of love, joy, piece, yes, and even glory. We are your friends, here. Nobody - especially not Jesus - wants to cause you pain and grief.

Forget the churches and the Christians who have done you wrong. Sure, they hurt you for a moment, but many of them weren't trying to do that, and those that were trying, were doing it only because they were in some kind of pain and fear, just like you.

It is soooo wonderful when you simply give yourself over to Jesus. You don't have to keep on straining to prove your own value and worth - not even to yourself. Jesus, Himself, values you so extremely much that He wants to give you the best life of all.

When you join Him, does that mean that there will never be pain again? No. But it will all be gone in a moment, gone with the few, troubled years of this life... and when you have Jesus with you, He will never allow you to be pushed beyond what you can bear, at any time in this life. He will never place you into a position where you can't take the life He allows for you.

Jesus is calling you, now. Come. Let Him into your heart where He can soothe all your troubles of mind and soul. He loves you. Let Him take you into His heart of love. Won't you please pick Him up?, join with Him?, let your troubles and anxieties be relieved? Many of us are hoping for you.

Smiley
This thread is about scientific evidence, not getting all preachy about how god loves me.  I actually was brought up in a very religious home and learned firsthand all the damage that religion can do.  I'm not going to throw the facts to the wind just so I can think my life has a life after this one and (re)join a cult

Oh, coldgamer. I am so distressed for you. And not for you, only. but, also, for the many others who have been hurt like you have.

Do you remember what Darth Vader said to Luke about the power of the Force? He said something like, "You don't know the power of the Dark Side." But what did he do? He found the last remaining vestiges of Light within himself. He remembered the love. His love for his son, Luke, overcame all the forces of the Emperor, and all the forces of the Dark Side, as well.

Come, now, and return to the Light. In the Dark Side you will always be manipulated, just like Darth Vader was. Nobody in the Light will ever force you. The Light may call. It may invite. It may entice. It may even plead. But it will never force.

Why remain with all those that the Dark side is dragging to their doom by capturing them in their time of weakness? They are caught up in a science that is failing them right and left. And it is only the propaganda of lies heaped upon lies that keeps them in some semblance of informal hope.

Come with us, along side us, and find the peace, joy, love, and even glory, and certainly friendship, that you are seeking.

Smiley

...And you *still* do not understand the difference between science as a method and science as a body of knowledge.

Remember, you use inductive reasoning (the kind that science uses) in every single post you make.   The more you talk, the more you argue against your own position.  Nobody wants to "come along" with someone gleefully intending to commit intellectual suicide.

Remember the original Star Trek series? You can look up to find which episode it was where Kirk and some others were trapped by an alien life form. Spock was in command.

Spock used every strategy he could logically think of to save his buddies and break free. When he couldn't find an answer, he broke down and became emotionally upset.

The Enterprise and the crew were saved, however. And when they were all back aboard, they teased Spock about his breakdown from strict logic to emotion.

Spock had a different idea. His supposed breakdown from logic to emotion was only logical. After all, he had tried every logical means to save everybody, and all the logic failed. The only other logical thing was to become emotional... which worked, by the way.

----------

Modern scientific investigation doesn't have a handle on things like soul, spirit, emotion, consciousness, etc. Science is making strides, but so far there is only objectively looking at, and manipulating them slightly. The point? Since science doesn't have it, we need to use whatever means we have. These other means might not appear to be science, but since strict science doesn't have it, in the whole realm of what we are attempting, any means that are NOT science, are really, scientific... at least until strict science comes up with some concrete and conclusive answers.

Smiley

It'd be nice if you actually responded directly to anything anyone says instead of your two-step process of:  1) Ignore, then 2) Keep talking.

First, let me remind you that you're talking to someone who also believes in God.  I'm not someone who you should feel compelled to convert, because I'm already on that side of the fence.  But, while I'm over here along with you, I'm trying to tell you that your reasoning is just plain, fucking awful.  Reason is something that you use every time you write a post.  It isn't exclusive to science or scientists.  Just because you believe in God doesn't mean you don't still have free will and can take the wonderful gift of reason and butcher it beyond belief.

That being said, you almost *never* respond to anything that anyone else actually writes.  Time and time again, you make use of logical fallacies that aren't even clever in usage.  Using logical fallacies in a deceiving way (i.e. using logical fallacies that seem like sound arguments, but aren't whatsoever) is a tactic used by good lawyers.  To a lawyer, it doesn't matter if his argument is right or wrong, it just matters what others believe it is, because the goal is to convince others that he has the winning argument.

But whereas lawyers know how to use logical fallacies in a way that slips them past someone's better judgment, your arguments are absolutely absurd.  You're deferring to a sci-fi television series from the 70's as an argument to believe in the Bible.  Are you out of your f***ing mind?  If it weren't for the fact that I think, deep down, you know your arguments suck and so you resort to simply trying to appear to others as though you're winning these debates, I'd suggest you might actually be delusional.  

First Star Wars, now Star Trek.  Really?  Emotion is not a way to reason.  You can reason about your emotions, sure.  But, based on your logic, why not just shoot up with heroin and feel the resulting emotion and let that guide you?  I'll tell you why you wouldn't, and it's because you also know that just because you feel a certain way doesn't mean that something is necessarily right or wrong, good or bad, etc.  And, even if it did, there is nothing in your Star Trek analogy that says anything about being religious or believing in God.

Whether or not God exists is independent of your argument.  God can exist, and your arguments supporting its existence and why you should believe in God can still suck.  Like yours.  Your arguments suck.  Again, coming from someone who also believes in God, your arguments suck.  You get that?  They suck.   No, really.  They suck.

bl4kjaguar

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2014, 12:21:11 AM
Last edit: November 09, 2014, 09:25:59 PM by bl4kjaguar

first case....... chessplaying ghosts
Yes. Correspondence with the dead proven by Prof. Eisenbeiss.

Who from the non-god position will correlate the simplest explanation with the observations?
Two guys played a chess game? That is all the article outlines. One of the guys claims it was not him playing chess, but a dead person. There is nothing beyond that to examine. Not only is that not proof it is not evidence either. It is a claim.

You have a point there. Even if there were a real other party (the dead person) playing, maybe it was an alien or demon using mind control.

Smiley
Perhaps, but there is no evidence for that. The point is this:

Those explanations are needlessly complicated. The simplest explanation is that the personality of the deceased person has persisted and is able to communicate the information that was receievd.

I disagree.  It is not the simplest explanation as it invokes additional, unnecessary assumptions.  Specifically, in addition to the assumption that the 'psychic' is telling the truth, it introduces the assumption that we should ignore all of the hundreds of times that people have claimed to perform such "supernatural" abilities but have failed or have conclusively been found to be liars.  Since we do have evidence that others who have made similar claims have either failed to prove their claims or have been proven outright liars, we only need to introduce one assumption to reach a conclusion, i.e. that the supposed "psychic" is a liar.

Hey the joint, this is my reply to you Smiley

A working explanation must be powerful enough to explain all of the observations (Salient Points) as they are collateral assumptions. It is not enough that an explanation is simple, it must also account for the facts.

I'm not sure what you're getting at here.  All of that reinforces exactly what I said.  The simplest explanation that explains all of the facts without introducing additional unverifiable assumptions is that he is a liar.  Claiming otherwise introduces additional 'facts' that can't be accounted for, i.e. assumptions.

The assumption that he is a liar is placed in doubt when you consider the Salient Points.

For example, if you assume he is a liar then you are not only proposing a highly elaborate fraud lasting almost 8 years, but you are also proposing that the fraudster would be satisfied receiving no compensation for his work and meticulous research (Salient Point #1). Also, you would be proposing that Salient Point #2 is explained by another party assisting the fraudster, so now you are proposing a conspiracy. To explain Salient Point #4 you would be proposing that the information from the dead chess-player's children was acquired by the aforementioned fraud-ring.

So to summarize, I will quote from the AECES summary of the case:
The combination of the skill of the game plus the correct esoteric data vastly diminishes the potential for explaining the information by fraud as this is likely to have required major collaboration from numerous highly respected people.

So in fact the assumption that Rollans is a liar will produce many collateral assumptions, thus it is far from a simple explanation.

1CuUwTT21yZmZvNmmYYhsiVocczmAomSVa
Decksperiment

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 02:01:48 AM

FFS!!!! Erm.. God anyone? Got any scientific..? let me try that again biches.. should I say Pussies? (Clearly) bichin instead of showing your true intelligence is ABOVE you. Your biches.. nowt better to do than quote your fancy masonic bull (no-matter what language you speak) it all boils down to ENGLISH, and if your NOT english, your a traitor to your own language.. have a nice day.. biches.. imagine speaking in your o so edumacated way thinking you have a point when all you do is quote another book.. loser's.. you are all so weak you have yet to realise, the rest of us have heard it all before sucker's, if ya wanna act like the cunts ye are, take it back to the multiple thread's you have started in a vain attempt to 'steal' the OP's light.. get a grip.. we're not(we = the rest of us noob's, if your no a noob, kindly fuck off..) here to read the STAFF's gripe's wi whatever shite they can come out with cause they aint got a life, we want the SCIENTIFIC proof of god, just how easy is it to keep idiot's on the straight path? Ask the OP's question.. show's how off track they really are from the beaten path..

Read from the strart, guess who I'm talking about Wink

Count how many folks CANT keep on topic in an off topic thread. Like we care. Spot:

The end.
Decksperiment

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 02:20:25 AM

FFS!!!! Erm.. God anyone? Got any scientific..? let me try that again biches.. should I say Pussies? (Clearly) bichin instead of showing your true intelligence is ABOVE you. Your biches.. nowt better to do than quote your fancy masonic bull (no-matter what language you speak) it all boils down to ENGLISH, and if your NOT english, your a traitor to your own language.. have a nice day.. biches.. imagine speaking in your o so edumacated way thinking you have a point when all you do is quote another book.. loser's.. you are all so weak you have yet to realise, the rest of us have heard it all before sucker's, if ya wanna act like the cunts ye are, take it back to the multiple thread's you have started in a vain attempt to 'steal' the OP's light.. get a grip.. we're not(we = the rest of us noob's, if your no a noob, kindly fuck off..) here to read the STAFF's gripe's wi whatever shite they can come out with cause they aint got a life, we want the SCIENTIFIC proof of god, just how easy is it to keep idiot's on the straight path? Ask the OP's question.. show's how off track they really are from the beaten path..

Count how many folks CANT keep on topic in an off topic thread. Like we care. Spot:

The end.

learn the difference of your and you're, the proper use of ', and nigga please go to school coz your street talking is destroying your english

Who do you think you are bam, comin here thinkin your first post here means anything other than the fact your racist comments bug me.. cause am clever enough to have a few coloured friend's that would be, more than happy to see me pimo that smile off your face with your white mans trash language.. I's scottish you fuckin twat, meaning, I'm exempt fro your english bullshit, fuck off back to your own country and learn your own fuckin language before talkin to me in ENGLISH, considering, if your not from england, you have no right what-so -ever to tell me how to speak the very language I had to learn, in order to defeat yours.. your are an idiot. You do NOT live below me, and henceforth classed as null and void, since you cant speak your land's native tounge.. fuck off.. BAM (dya know whit 'BAM' means?) (read back a bit..)

Look in the mirror, white boy.. like you always do..
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 02:23:03 AM

The end.

Did you ever notice the occult (secrecy) in Decky's posts? His posts are filled with things that sound understandable without making much of any sense at all. This is the way the occult masters write, just to keep their info secret at the same time that they use it.

It's kinda funny to see how far into the occult Decky has gone. He even talks like one of them. And only one of them might have a clue as to what he is ever talking about. Such is the way of the occult masters. And who cares?

Smiley

EDIT: Just noticed that he used only one period after one of his sentences above. Can you find it before he does an edit to correct?

Decksperiment

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 02:27:56 AM

Me! What the fuck are you talking about BADecker? You claiming I'm an occultist is like me sayin your and yours are paedo's correct? The bible is an occult science , idiot!!
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 02:33:03 AM

Me! What the fuck are you talking about BADecker? You claiming I'm an occultist is like me sayin your and yours are paedo's correct? The bible is an occult science , idiot!!

Bible is as straight-forward as it can be without confusing a bunch of confused people any more than they are already.

(This was a short post. I could even understand it... I think.)

Smiley

EDIT: I guess the occult doesn't use double question marks ("?").

Decksperiment

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 02:40:48 AM

Yeah, you are clearly confused.. if this is the only way you can talk to me, I can see why they wrote that peice o shit book o yours.. note, it's not anyone else's? (anyone that matter's!)

Quote your maggot infested book, cause I'd be very wary of anycunt who sey's we should call them father, when we know our 'father' aint a fuckin paedo!! (preist) fuckwitt.. come on, defend your 'sect's' practice's.. they're as bad as the yanks and ENGLISH gov when it comes to fuckin w folks heads.. you are trash BADecker, and this is the only place you deserve to be.. shame your book dont come through the screen, I might be tempted to scratch n sniff your bull.. but I prefer bypassin it.. for non-bullshit coment's born of god's will, not your ENGLISH trash.. c'mon, show me how I'm an occultist as opposed to you being a paedo?

Opposite of bible bashers.. occultists..
Opposite of occultist's? .. Paedo's.. just ask the catholic's, god knows they like you Smiley
Decksperiment

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 02:45:24 AM

If you just wanna an argument, just say.. twat.. dont comment if your just gonna look away from the screen a moment in order to compose yourself, not knowing I cant see you, so why you'd feel you'd have to is beyond me.. get it? your that stupid you think a book matter's.. where's your tertad, dick?
Decksperiment

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 02:48:32 AM

What, the jews and christians are lacking the two blood moons that seperated the only three we had this year? Bang goes your second comin you pussy, cause I'm here, and witnessin what you claim in your god's name, me, I'm just passin thru..

Then again, shall we bring in a new factor??

TETRAGRAMMATON: ?
Decksperiment

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 02:50:01 AM

What's wrong, god got your tongue?
Decksperiment

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 02:54:05 AM

BADecker.. Decked by BADDER..
Decksperiment

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 03:11:39 AM

I'm thinking.. aloud.. How can an athiest be an occultist, if he does not believe in god? Because to be an occultist, you must accept A: the bible, and B: the devil. A: = Nothing more than a very complicated way to B: Which you must be if your an occultist, by definition of the word. I'm stumped.. I'm an occultist because I get on a bus, go to work, come home, test a few hacks, n rip the shit ooty bible basher's.. wow.. I'm not american, but just as bad, yeehaa.. can I get a cowboy hat or a fuckin horse? Anything that allows me to pick up a gun like only an american can do, and shoot badecker just for sayin his shit.. It's fuckin strange that everyything I was taught was to look after dicks like this when the shit hits the fan, I mean, if the enemy was about to point a gun at you, and BADecker was in front, would you do your 'rightous' thing, and ask him politely to move out of your bullet's path? Fuck that, We can kill two bird's with one stone.. just please wipe the memory he may have that allow's him to be reborn.. (quick head smack of bonnet of car, crack skull material) Only then will he know I'm right: I AM, so are WE ALL!! Fuck BADeckers people.. if we dont, the rest of the world will.. fuckin rightous twats think god included white man.. note they never metioned that in said book?
batmanbad

Activity: 270

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 03:15:46 AM

The real questions is, scientific proof God doesn't exist? 0.o
darkota

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 03:17:05 AM

Debunked? I don't see much counter-evidence in those 4 paragraphs of rhetoric.

Naturally, those who believe the fallacious claims of evolution theory can't be persuaded by reason and evidence. It follows that once you abandon sound judgement for wishful thinking, assumption-based reasoning, and willful ignorance (as cooldgamer demonstrated for all), then its impossible to reach the correct conclusions.

Another example of how science disproves evolution:

'Living fossils' such as the coelacanth. If the evolution model is correct, then there should be no 'living fossil' evidence against it. If the coelacanth is used to date rocks, or the rock layers are used to date the coelacanth, and we find a coelacanth alive that's identical to the fossil, that's a death blow to the theory.

Dear foggyb,

You don't seem to understand what evolution actually is. Look at Charles Darwin work for a basic understanding. Evolution occurs for survival. I.E if two species of birds lived on one island and both species hunted the same prey, one or the other would have to evolve more efficient ways of catching their prey better than the other species of bird.

A fish(coelacanth), survivng millenea and being relatively the same today as it was back then, just shows that there was no competition, so no need for it to evolve or change.
Decksperiment

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 03:20:12 AM

Just as I thought.. not one motherfuckin word.. pussy bible basher knows nowt about his own religion (TETRAGRAMMATON), never mind what he wants us to 'see'.. how can we see HIS god, when WE ARE that which he tries to convince us of, by using another, in the guise of diety? He fail's because all he has is a worn ot tree, which incidently is one of a plethora of tree's KILLED in the name of his GOD. My god would see him die in the attempt to kill one tree if it was to be used to print such trash.. only since the bible has been 'created' has this planet lost over 60% of total life form's, all in the name of this diety that demand's faith, hope, or charity.. note feeding the homeless is now illegal in a country that like's to think they have a god given right to do whatever? Does that mean take me on? I'm up for that.. I could bring down america with a simple lower case alpha. America is dead. It's just their brains have yet to catch on.. aint that right GODecker?
Decksperiment

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 03:26:18 AM

My turn.. tomorrow, I will argue the scientific proof based on freemasonry only.. rest assured I am not a mason, but will leave the best of them standing with my knowledge of.. speak any words you think will prove 'god' - I will answer.. in the true masonic code.

(font for sale)

I just hope you really CAN read Wink

Stenography is about to get an overhaul.
batmanbad

Activity: 270

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 03:27:16 AM

Am I the only person that can't keep up with anything this guy is saying^^?
Pages: « 1 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 [124] 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 ... 523 »
  Print  

Jump to: