Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 06:03:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 [123] 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... 523 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scientific proof that God exists?  (Read 845469 times)
cooldgamer
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

We are the champions of the night

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2014, 11:04:48 AM

Most of the sciences might work like that. But political science, the one controlled by the money, works any old way it wants. And if a scientist doesn't toe the line, he doesn't get funded by big money, who just might want him/her to lie. If he doesn't get funded, his work gets lost among all the publications that GET published, because it isn't published for long if it is published at all.

Young-earth creationism has lots of evidence while old-earth has very little. It's just not evidence that is in the best interests of big money right now. So, political science makes old-earth to be published in a big way, while young-earth is downplayed... by science - political science.

Smiley
How can you bribe a peer-reviewed paper?  Science is science, people make it political.  Nobody is paying to keep the evidence of your god under wraps.  Please, show me ANY evidence from a respectable source that supports young earth creationism.  Go ahead, I'm waiting.

Quote from: Bill Nye
We would need just one piece of evidence, we would need the fossil that swam from one layer to another; we would need evidence that the universe is not expanding, we need evidence that the stars appear to be far away, but they're not. We would need evidence that rock layers can somehow form in just four thousand years instead of the  extraordinary number. We need evidence that somehow that you can reset the atomic clock and keep the neutrons from becoming protons. Bring out any of those things, and you would change me immediately.

"How can you bribe a peer-reviewed paper?"
Bribe the peers. Or, at least, find and publish the responses of sympathetic peers, but not the others.

"We would need just one piece of evidence... "
You don't need me to Google "young earth." Then research the points that the young-earth people bring up.

"Bring out any of those things, and you would change me immediately."
Bill won't believe the witness record of the Bible, anyway.

Smiley

EDIT: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=801240.msg9466228#msg9466228 .
It would be kind of hard to bribe the peers since the only one that knows who they are is the journal the paper is sent to, short of them being paid off.  It is really sad that you're so desperate for something to cling on to that you're accusing some mysterious power of paying out a ton of money to keep evidence against evolution underground. 

I don't need to spend all day reading fallacies and information that has already been debunked trying to support your crazy fairy tale.

Yep, a book written by ancient stoners thousands of years ago is totally a good source to figure out the history of our earth

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3808
Merit: 1373

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 11:57:26 AM

Most of the sciences might work like that. But political science, the one controlled by the money, works any old way it wants. And if a scientist doesn't toe the line, he doesn't get funded by big money, who just might want him/her to lie. If he doesn't get funded, his work gets lost among all the publications that GET published, because it isn't published for long if it is published at all.

Young-earth creationism has lots of evidence while old-earth has very little. It's just not evidence that is in the best interests of big money right now. So, political science makes old-earth to be published in a big way, while young-earth is downplayed... by science - political science.

Smiley
How can you bribe a peer-reviewed paper?  Science is science, people make it political.  Nobody is paying to keep the evidence of your god under wraps.  Please, show me ANY evidence from a respectable source that supports young earth creationism.  Go ahead, I'm waiting.

Quote from: Bill Nye
We would need just one piece of evidence, we would need the fossil that swam from one layer to another; we would need evidence that the universe is not expanding, we need evidence that the stars appear to be far away, but they're not. We would need evidence that rock layers can somehow form in just four thousand years instead of the  extraordinary number. We need evidence that somehow that you can reset the atomic clock and keep the neutrons from becoming protons. Bring out any of those things, and you would change me immediately.

"How can you bribe a peer-reviewed paper?"
Bribe the peers. Or, at least, find and publish the responses of sympathetic peers, but not the others.

"We would need just one piece of evidence... "
You don't need me to Google "young earth." Then research the points that the young-earth people bring up.

"Bring out any of those things, and you would change me immediately."
Bill won't believe the witness record of the Bible, anyway.

Smiley

EDIT: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=801240.msg9466228#msg9466228 .
It would be kind of hard to bribe the peers since the only one that knows who they are is the journal the paper is sent to, short of them being paid off.  It is really sad that you're so desperate for something to cling on to that you're accusing some mysterious power of paying out a ton of money to keep evidence against evolution underground.  

I don't need to spend all day reading fallacies and information that has already been debunked trying to support your crazy fairy tale.

Yep, a book written by ancient stoners thousands of years ago is totally a good source to figure out the history of our earth

Sounds like you have a lot to learn about the publishing business. If they can, they will, and they have.

Smiley

EDIT: Actually, it's sounding more like you simply WANT it to be, and you are unwilling to investigate.

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
bl4kjaguar

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2014, 01:26:14 PM
Last edit: November 07, 2014, 01:49:05 PM by bl4kjaguar

When confronted with the failure of materialistic theories and the impossibility of their actuality, skeptics claim that this result is based on a fallacy called "god of the gaps".

What they do not realize is that Intelligence and Will transcend mechanical motion.
Hard evidence for skeptics to chew on:

In 2004, he was called "the most famous atheist of the last half-century".
Quote from: Antony Flew
My one and only piece of relevant evidence [for an Aristotelian God] is the apparent impossibility of providing a naturalistic theory of the origin from DNA of the first reproducing species ... [In fact] the only reason which I have for beginning to think of believing in a First Cause god is the impossibility of providing a naturalistic account of the origin of the first reproducing organisms."
Source

He is one of the most significant logicians in history, and his theorem is one of the most extraordinary results in mathematics, or in any intellectual field in the last century.
Quote from: Kurt Gödel
I don’t think the brain came in the Darwinian manner. In fact, it is disprovable. Simple mechanism can’t yield the brain. I think the basic elements of the universe are simple. Life force is a primitive element of the universe and it obeys certain laws of action. These laws are not simple, and they are not mechanical.

The formation in geological time of the human body by the laws of physics (or any other laws of similar nature), starting from a random distribution of elementary particles and the field is as unlikely as the separation of the atmosphere into its components. The complexity of the living things has to be present within the material [from which they are derived] or in the laws [governing their formation].
Source

Skeptics openly declare a failure to have this basic realization, but they are contradicted by the brightest minds of science:
Eminent Researchers

Quote from: Werner Heisenberg
The first gulp from the glass of natural sciences will turn you into an atheist, but at the bottom of the glass God is waiting for you.

Quote from: Erwin Schrödinger
The observing mind is not a physical system, it cannot interact with any physical system. And it might be better to reserve the term "subject" for the observing mind. ... For the subject, if anything, is the thing that senses and thinks. Sensations and thoughts do not belong to the "world of energy."

Quote from: Max Planck
mind is the matrix of all matter.

Quote from: Kurt Gödel
In materialism all elements behave the same. It is mysterious to think of them as spread out and automatically united. For something to be a whole, it has to have an additional object, say, a soul or a mind. “Matter” refers to one way of perceiving things, and elementary particles are a lower form of mind. Mind is separate from matter.

Quote from: David Bohm
Even the electron is in-formed with a certain level of mind

1CuUwTT21yZmZvNmmYYhsiVocczmAomSVa
bl4kjaguar

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2014, 02:15:15 PM
Last edit: November 07, 2014, 02:36:35 PM by bl4kjaguar

Quote from: Herbert Spencer
Be there or be there not any other revelation, we have a veritable revelation in Science — a continuous disclosure of the established order of the Universe. This disclosure it is the duty of every one to verify as far as in him lies; and having verified, to receive with all humility.

You can verify for yourself that materialism is false.

Quote from: Herbert Spencer
Under all changes of form, certain elements of religious belief remain constant.

We must conclude that the religious sentiment is either directly created or is developed by the slow action of natural causes, and whichever conclusion we adopt requires us to treat the religious sentiment with respect.

foggyb
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1006

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 03:54:56 PM
Last edit: November 07, 2014, 04:05:04 PM by foggyb

The fact of the matter is there is absolutely 0 evidence for young-earth creationism right now.  

That's NOT true. There might not be evidence that you accept, but those are two wildly different scenarios.

The video link was a perfect example. You admitted you refuse even to look at it.

Even the pope is supporting evolution.  

Appeal to authority. Doesn't matter what the Pope thinks when it comes to science, or even Christianity for that matter. The protestant revolution in the 17th century freed us from his 'authority'. The papacy was declared to have the status of a God centuries before that. If that's not fallacious, then I declare myself a pope too.

If there was solid scientific evidence that disproved evolution scientists would be shouting it from the rooftops (and then try to use the new data to figure out what really happened, because that's how science works).

If 'solid scientific evidence' is all you need, I think human tracks beside dinosaur tracks would be an amazing proof against evolution. That's just one example of actual science in Patton's video.

I am a very skeptical person. If science could form a solid case for evolution, I'd reconsider my position. But while evolution is founded on fallacious arguments (like circular reasoning, dating fossils from rock layers, and rock layers from fossils) I'm 100% unimpressed.

I just registered for the $PLOTS presale! Thank you @plotsfinance for allowing me to purchase tokens at the discounted valuation of only $0.015 per token, a special offer for anyone who participated in the airdrop. Tier II round is for the public at $0.025 per token. Allocation is very limited and you need to register first using the official Part III link found on their twitter. Register using my referral code CPB5 to receive 2,500 points.
cooldgamer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2014, 05:30:41 PM

The fact of the matter is there is absolutely 0 evidence for young-earth creationism right now.  

That's NOT true. There might not be evidence that you accept, but those are two wildly different scenarios.

The video link was a perfect example. You admitted you refuse even to look at it.

Appeal to authority. Doesn't matter what the Pope thinks when it comes to science, or even Christianity for that matter. The protestant revolution in the 17th century freed us from his 'authority'. The papacy was declared to have the status of a God centuries before that. If that's not fallacious, then I declare myself a pope too.

If there was solid scientific evidence that disproved evolution scientists would be shouting it from the rooftops (and then try to use the new data to figure out what really happened, because that's how science works).

If 'solid scientific evidence' is all you need, I think human tracks beside dinosaur tracks would be an amazing proof against evolution. That's just one example of actual science in Patton's video.

I am a very skeptical person. If science could form a solid case for evolution, I'd reconsider my position. But while evolution is founded on fallacious arguments (like circular reasoning, dating fossils from rock layers, and rock layers from fossils) I'm 100% unimpressed.

Thanks for proving I was right not wasting an hour on him.  The so called man footprints were debunked a long time ago. http://www.talkorigins.org/faqs/paluxy.html

Science has made a amazing case for evolution over and over and over.  There is a reason only the occasional nutjob like him thinks he can disprove it.

foggyb
Legendary

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 07:01:52 PM
Last edit: November 07, 2014, 07:22:12 PM by foggyb

Thanks for proving I was right not wasting an hour on him.  The so called man footprints were debunked a long time ago. http://www.talkorigins.org/faqs/paluxy.html

Science has made a amazing case for evolution over and over and over.  There is a reason only the occasional nutjob like him thinks he can disprove it.

Debunked? I don't see much counter-evidence in those 4 paragraphs of rhetoric.

Naturally, those who believe the fallacious claims of evolution theory can't be persuaded by reason and evidence. It follows that once you abandon sound judgement for wishful thinking, assumption-based reasoning, and willful ignorance (as cooldgamer demonstrated for all), then its impossible to reach the correct conclusions.

Another example of how science disproves evolution:

'Living fossils' such as the coelacanth. If the evolution model is correct, then there should be no 'living fossil' evidence against it. If the coelacanth is used to date rocks, or the rock layers are used to date the coelacanth, and we find a coelacanth alive that's identical to the fossil, that's a death blow to the theory.

I just registered for the $PLOTS presale! Thank you @plotsfinance for allowing me to purchase tokens at the discounted valuation of only $0.015 per token, a special offer for anyone who participated in the airdrop. Tier II round is for the public at $0.025 per token. Allocation is very limited and you need to register first using the official Part III link found on their twitter. Register using my referral code CPB5 to receive 2,500 points.
cooldgamer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2014, 07:12:18 PM

Thanks for proving I was right not wasting an hour on him.  The so called man footprints were debunked a long time ago. http://www.talkorigins.org/faqs/paluxy.html

Science has made a amazing case for evolution over and over and over.  There is a reason only the occasional nutjob like him thinks he can disprove it.

Debunked? I don't see much counter-evidence in those 4 paragraphs of rhetoric.

Naturally, those who believe the fallacious claims of evolution theory can't be persuaded by reason and evidence. It follows that once you abandon sound judgement for wishful thinking, assumption-based reasoning, and willful ignorance (as cooldgamer demonstrated for all), then its impossible to reach the correct conclusions.

Okay, here is a paper completely destroying the man-tracks argument.  http://www.asa3.org/ASA/PSCF/1988/PSCF9-88Hastings.html

Also https://www.nabt.org/websites/institution/File/pdfs/american_biology_teacher/2014/ABT_Online_April_2014.pdf

It is extremely entertaining for a young-earth creationist to call somebody ignorant.  You're throwing away every bit of evidence science has found for evolution and clinging onto some fake tracks so you can believe in your skydaddy

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 07:15:29 PM

Thanks for proving I was right not wasting an hour on him.  The so called man footprints were debunked a long time ago. http://www.talkorigins.org/faqs/paluxy.html

Science has made a amazing case for evolution over and over and over.  There is a reason only the occasional nutjob like him thinks he can disprove it.

Thank you for the wonderful link to a wonderful website.

Obviously you are a wonderful, sensitive human being. I empathize with you. I, also, do not like being pushed down a street where there only seems to be pain.

The whole goal of God is love. He loves you sooooo much, that He sent Himself in the form of Jesus to die for you, so that you can rise with Him in the resurrection, to an eternal life of love, joy, piece, yes, and even glory. We are your friends, here. Nobody - especially not Jesus - wants to cause you pain and grief.

Forget the churches and the Christians who have done you wrong. Sure, they hurt you for a moment, but many of them weren't trying to do that, and those that were trying, were doing it only because they were in some kind of pain and fear, just like you.

It is soooo wonderful when you simply give yourself over to Jesus. You don't have to keep on straining to prove your own value and worth - not even to yourself. Jesus, Himself, values you so extremely much that He wants to give you the best life of all.

When you join Him, does that mean that there will never be pain again? No. But it will all be gone in a moment, gone with the few, troubled years of this life... and when you have Jesus with you, He will never allow you to be pushed beyond what you can bear, at any time in this life. He will never place you into a position where you can't take the life He allows for you.

Jesus is calling you, now. Come. Let Him into your heart where He can soothe all your troubles of mind and soul. He loves you. Let Him take you into His heart of love. Won't you please pick Him up?, join with Him?, let your troubles and anxieties be relieved? Many of us are hoping for you.

Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
cooldgamer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2014, 07:24:37 PM

Obviously you are a wonderful, sensitive human being. I empathize with you. I, also, do not like being pushed down a street where there only seems to be pain.

The whole goal of God is love. He loves you sooooo much, that He sent Himself in the form of Jesus to die for you, so that you can rise with Him in the resurrection, to an eternal life of love, joy, piece, yes, and even glory. We are your friends, here. Nobody - especially not Jesus - wants to cause you pain and grief.

Forget the churches and the Christians who have done you wrong. Sure, they hurt you for a moment, but many of them weren't trying to do that, and those that were trying, were doing it only because they were in some kind of pain and fear, just like you.

It is soooo wonderful when you simply give yourself over to Jesus. You don't have to keep on straining to prove your own value and worth - not even to yourself. Jesus, Himself, values you so extremely much that He wants to give you the best life of all.

When you join Him, does that mean that there will never be pain again? No. But it will all be gone in a moment, gone with the few, troubled years of this life... and when you have Jesus with you, He will never allow you to be pushed beyond what you can bear, at any time in this life. He will never place you into a position where you can't take the life He allows for you.

Jesus is calling you, now. Come. Let Him into your heart where He can soothe all your troubles of mind and soul. He loves you. Let Him take you into His heart of love. Won't you please pick Him up?, join with Him?, let your troubles and anxieties be relieved? Many of us are hoping for you.

Smiley
This thread is about scientific evidence, not getting all preachy about how god loves me.  I actually was brought up in a very religious home and learned firsthand all the damage that religion can do.  I'm not going to throw the facts to the wind just so I can think my life has a life after this one and (re)join a cult

picolo

Activity: 1022

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 07:27:26 PM

-Cambrian Explosion : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cambrian_explosion
-Who created the Univers?

Good science fiction article in that Wiki.   Cheesy

Evolution and the story of the Univers and Earth is incredible and fascinating; what exists is as incredible as what we see/read in SF; there are probably a lot of advanced forms of life on other planets, some most probably way more advanced than us
foggyb
Legendary

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 07:32:41 PM

Okay, here is a paper completely destroying the man-tracks argument.  http://www.asa3.org/ASA/PSCF/1988/PSCF9-88Hastings.html

Also https://www.nabt.org/websites/institution/File/pdfs/american_biology_teacher/2014/ABT_Online_April_2014.pdf

It is extremely entertaining for a young-earth creationist to call somebody ignorant.  You're throwing away every bit of evidence science has found for evolution and clinging onto some fake tracks so you can believe in your skydaddy

It doesn't destroy anything, imo. I don't even see Patton's name mentioned. Patton has a much stronger case than the so-called paper, which just makes claims without backing them up. IMO no serious paper should begin with the assumption that a claim is false. Science is not a series of assumptions.

foggyb
Legendary

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 07:34:47 PM

Evolution and the story of the Univers and Earth is incredible and fascinating; what exists is as incredible as what we see/read in SF; there are probably a lot of advanced forms of life on other planets, some most probably way more advanced than us

That's a nice thought, but we've never seen any evidence of that.

bl4kjaguar

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2014, 07:41:29 PM

I'm not going to throw the facts to the wind just so I can think my life has a life after this one and (re)join a cult

The brain cannot come about in the Darwinian manner because simple mechanism cannot yield the brain. The complexity has to be present in the material or in the laws.

Intelligence and Will transcend mechanical motion.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 07:43:41 PM
Last edit: November 07, 2014, 08:31:55 PM by BADecker

Smiley
This thread is about scientific evidence, not getting all preachy about how god loves me.  I actually was brought up in a very religious home and learned firsthand all the damage that religion can do.  I'm not going to throw the facts to the wind just so I can think my life has a life after this one and (re)join a cult

Oh, coldgamer. I am so distressed for you. And not for you, only. But, also, for the many others who have been hurt like you have.

Do you remember what Darth Vader said to Luke about the power of the Force? He said something like, "You don't know the power of the Dark Side." But what did he do? He found the last remaining vestiges of Light within himself. He remembered the love. His love for his son, Luke, overcame all the forces of the Emperor, and all the forces of the Dark Side, as well.

Come, now, and return to the Light. In the Dark Side you will always be manipulated, just like Darth Vader was. Nobody in the Light will ever force you. The Light may call. It may invite. It may entice. It may even plead. But it will never force.

Why remain with all those that the Dark side is dragging to their doom by capturing them in their time of weakness? They are caught up in a science that is failing them right and left. And it is only the propaganda of lies heaped upon lies that keeps them in some semblance of informal hope.

God will never drag you. With Him you are always free. Come back to the Light. Revive your hurt soul and spirit. Go directly to the loving Father, Himself. Only you can do this for yourself. There is none other that can do it for you. Only you can come into the Light yourself.

Come with us, along side us, and find the peace, joy, love, and even glory, and certainly friendship, that you are seeking.

Smiley

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3724
Merit: 3094

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2014, 07:48:01 PM

God will never drag you. With Him you are always free. Come back to the Light. Revive your hurt soul and spirit. Go directly to the loving Father, Himself. Only you can do this for yourself. There is none other that can do it for you. Only you can come into the Light yourself.

You may feel sluggish after eating God's body, but that's just from the carbs.  Whether you see God as a father or mother, the FSM accepts you as who you are.

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
the joint
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 07:56:00 PM

Smiley

Oh, coldgamer. I am so distressed for you. And not for you, only. but, also, for the many others who have been hurt like you have.

Do you remember what Darth Vader said to Luke about the power of the Force? He said something like, "You don't know the power of the Dark Side." But what did he do? He found the last remaining vestiges of Light within himself. He remembered the love. His love for his son, Luke, overcame all the forces of the Emperor, and all the forces of the Dark Side, as well.

Come, now, and return to the Light. In the Dark Side you will always be manipulated, just like Darth Vader was. Nobody in the Light will ever force you. The Light may call. It may invite. It may entice. It may even plead. But it will never force.

Why remain with all those that the Dark side is dragging to their doom by capturing them in their time of weakness? They are caught up in a science that is failing them right and left. And it is only the propaganda of lies heaped upon lies that keeps them in some semblance of informal hope.

Come with us, along side us, and find the peace, joy, love, and even glory, and certainly friendship, that you are seeking.

Smiley

...And you *still* do not understand the difference between science as a method and science as a body of knowledge.

Remember, you use inductive reasoning (the kind that science uses) in every single post you make.   The more you talk, the more you argue against your own position.  Nobody wants to "come along" with someone gleefully intending to commit intellectual suicide.

cooldgamer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2014, 08:01:25 PM

Smiley

Oh, coldgamer. I am so distressed for you. And not for you, only. but, also, for the many others who have been hurt like you have.

Smiley

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 08:07:48 PM

Life forms on other planets or other locations in the universe - this is something I struggle with.

On the one hand, look at all the grass on earth. Look at the multitudes of blades of grass. Look at all the varieties. So, why wouldn't the heavens be filled with all kinds of other life?

On the other hand, when God created man, and made man to be the pinnacle of His creation, why would He need to create more life elsewhere? Think of that little packet of yeast you add to the dough. That little yeast could, not only, spread through your chunk of dough, but it could spread itself through dough that was a thousand times as large as any that the baker might handle. In the old days, this was exactly how they transferred yeast. They kept a little leavened dough in the cupboard that they used as a yeast starter every time they made a new batch of bread.

The point? It is my contention that the universe is like the unleavened dough. I think that God originally made man to be the propagator of life throughout the whole of space, in a time that would last forever. But man threw it away when he rebelled against god by eating the fruit in the Garden. So, new plan, which you can find out about in the Bible.

What about angels and demons? Personally, I think that our universe is completely inclusive. This means that everything in our universe reacts with everything else, and our universe recognizes nothing outside of itself.

But God, Who is outside the universe as well as within, made each kind of angel (or demon... once demons were angels before the fell away from God) to have their own universe, exclusive to their kind and their kind only (we are the exclusive high-life-form in ours). I am considering the idea that God gave these angels the ability to joyfully work with Him in the creation of our universe. He translated them over, so that they could work with the preparations... not that He needed any help... but rather, that He was granting them pleasure, because it pleases Him to grant pleasure to His creation(s).

I might be entirely wrong in the above, but we don't really have a clear understanding of whether or not there are any life forms out there. We have yet to conclusively find any. And we are so remote (weak) that it just might take another hundred years before we have ships that can actually make it other stars.

Smiley

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 08:11:25 PM

Smiley

Smiley

LOL !

Keep up the cheer. You just might see the Light, yet

Smiley

Pages: « 1 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 [123] 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... 523 »
  Print  

Jump to: