Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 03:39:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 [131] 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 ... 523 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scientific proof that God exists?  (Read 845441 times)
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1373

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 08:14:14 PM

Fun playing. Gotta go now.   Cheesy

So BD, how was your night drinking?  Did you dream about the FSM?  Remember that all gods were made in his name.   Smiley

Since you are finally acknowledging God, for your own good you should really seek to find out more about Him. This just to make sure that you are believing in God, and not a god, so that things will work out well for you in the resurrection.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3074

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2014, 10:26:13 PM

Since you are finally acknowledging God, for your own good you should really seek to find out more about Him. This just to make sure that you are believing in God, and not a god, so that things will work out well for you in the resurrection.

God/FSM is both a male and female.  He appeared as a male 2,000 years ago and that's why you view him as such.  Don't worry - I still believe and you do too.  Smiley

How was your three day bender BD?  Did you find your god in the bottom of your beer mug?   Wink

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
vokain
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1019

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2014, 10:45:40 PM

In this thread alone I have written a book of evidence supporting said 'Evidence', including THE mathematical equations, that can be properly studied reading john dee (007 - mi5) - astrologer to the queen of the times.. you would even go as far as say it is occultism, yet it is from all said sect's book's. Freemasonry, and hence catholic/protestant/jewish faiths are all ACTIVELY succeeding, using their ritual's, in re-creating the dark ages, as witnessed all over the world. You preach for the one god who strangles anyone who gets in the way.. it's your way or no way.. The TETRAGRAMMATON is better than that no?

I mean come on, what more proof do we need than this:

INRI (formula) = Yod Hay Vau Hey = Yaweh. Ja? (this is the three corner pathway of the emerald tablet's of thoth)

Baal = Cananite fertility god. Freemasons are experimenting with turning mankind into heomaphrodite's, they have all the time in the world..  This explains the debauchery that is now accepted by all western religions, and why the east attack it. Sodom and Gomorah anyone?

On = Osirus, or Sirius, also known as ANUBIS, opener of the way.. Represented by the Dog star Sirius, AKA the Sphinx.

I have provided ALL the most important evidence there is at my disposal, in this thread. It can be found online.

And when we all speak the same language, the wall's will come tumbling down.. for then you'll have the proof of what I have written of exclusively in this thread.

And you'll come to learn..

I AM.

Edit:

ALL SEEING.

You know eye exist as one with you all, no ye not your pathway will fall?

Reposting just to make it clear, I do not condone having faith in any catholic/protestant/jewish masonic puppet's having faith in god, the Tetragrammaton, by definition of THEIR book's, this IS the evidence..

Edit:

And when the mathematical maths of 'let he who hath understanding, reckon the number of the beast..' show's you that the light is of fire, you learn the light of truth IS 666, God and Devil are the TETRAGRAMMATON, ie, JaBaalOn. Now you see the light in physical form, in front of your eye's. It's maths are built into every church, synagog, mosque.. wherever they worship their god, they worship THIS FACT.

The Gnostic deity Abraxas is used as a symbol throughout the text, idealizing the interdependence of all that is good and evil in the world. Demian argues that Jehovah, the Jewish God, is only one face of God; it rules over all that is wholesome, but there is another half of the world, and an infinite god must encompass both sides of this world. The symbol of Abraxas appears as a bird breaking free from an egg or a globe.

However, depending how far you get into Jewish mysticism, this was accounted for:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ein_Sof#The_Ten_Sefirot
Decksperiment

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 11:42:43 PM

Oh boy.. I aint doin external links, but suffice to say, the 10 sephiroth are origionally from the TARO, which IS the oldest book on earth.. Wink

Sorry, but I'm not into mystisism as much as controlling the element's using these level's of consciousnous, that have been 'appropriated' by the jewish faiths, and named sephiroth..?

Maybe I'm wrong..

It just does'nt make sense that the 4 corners of the tetragrammaton have to 'pretend' they are enemies (probably the same practice as government entities 'pretending' they are unconnected), when it is a fact they are all freemasons. Proving they are one and the same.. This is the 'dark brothers' mentioned in the emerald tablet's. The average reader of the emerald tablet's would 'naturally' assume these 'dark brother's' to be coloured folks, ie black. Proof?

'Never devided were they in the past'

Does'nt matter how you view it, freemasons have never been devided..

Everyone else has been.

To attend church is to pray to the god/devil, tetragrammaton.

An un-escapable fact.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3074

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2014, 12:04:15 AM

Oh boy.. I aint doin external links, but suffice to say, the 10 sephiroth are origionally from the TARO, which IS the oldest book on earth.. Wink

Sorry, but I'm not into mystisism as much as controlling the element's using these level's of consciousnous, that have been 'appropriated' by the jewish faiths, and named sephiroth..?

Maybe I'm wrong..

It just does'nt make sense that the 4 corners of the tetragrammaton have to 'pretend' they are enemies (probably the same practice as government entities 'pretending' they are unconnected), when it is a fact they are all freemasons. Proving they are one and the same.. This is the 'dark brothers' mentioned in the emerald tablet's. The average reader of the emerald tablet's would 'naturally' assume these 'dark brother's' to be coloured folks, ie black. Proof?

'Never devided were they in the past'

Does'nt matter how you view it, freemasons have never been devided..

Everyone else has been.

To attend church is to pray to the god/devil, tetragrammaton.

An un-escapable fact.

Hey dick, thought you were leaving us for a better forum?   Roll Eyes

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Decksperiment

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 12:55:00 AM
Last edit: November 14, 2014, 08:14:30 AM by Decksperiment

I need to try something again.. it's nothing more than a stupid way of viewing thing's, but once understood, youd understand why everytime I attempt to 'write' this stupid way of viewing thing's, it never makes much sense, for it does..

How I figured it all out:

1. Take a 12v battery. Without connecting it to any test equipment, or anything that requires power, prove it has 'life'. Positive and Negative exist in this inanimate object.. touch each terminal with a spanner, you will 'see' the spark of life, which is nothing more than positive and negative reacting to being directly connected to each other. Henceforth you know this battery has 'life'.

2. I once learned that in hebrew, they dont use the number 0, for it cannot add, subtract, devide etc, in fact, it does not exist. Yet it does, if you know WHEN to use it.. for instance, we could go ..7, 8, 9, 11, but MUST go ..7, 8, 9, 10.. 11 etc.. hence, 10 does not exist in hebrew, for it is only 1. Forgive my flawed logic, but it will make sense in the end.

3. How does the pyramid of gizeh relate to time? Well, Let's start with digging half the height.. why? Because you 'want' to be in the underground chamber (that lead's you to light). Half of 480 feet (gonna replace feet with 'unit' (of measuremeant)) is 240.. Can you see yet?

4. If I did not live in the UK, I would never have figured it out. For here, a car runs on 12v. Double the power is required for trucks etc.. 24v. I knew this for years, but never knew the hebrew drop the zero (at the time), me, What I noticed, was that to times 12 by 100, we get the third power scource, 240v, for the home.

Year's later, I noticed that hebrew's dropped the zero, and I thought.. wow..

So I go back to gizeh, and think, ok, here we have a structure 48 unit's in height. We are to 'dig' half the height, which would be 24 unit's. Indeed, this is how the underground chamber was discovered, I mean, here's these first explorer's for years, standing at the granite plug, thinking, 'how will we get passed that?' One would think, let's just dig under it, until we get to other side.. the safety conscious, however, would dig OVER, for fear of plug squashing them, get it yet? NO? They knew their intentions were to find this underground chamber, not what was at the other side of said plug. They just kept digging DOWN, until they found, exactly what was stated in the emerald tablet's. This means there is indeed a circular passage, running top to bottom of each pyramd, further evidenced by the fact that neither king or queen's chamber, take up any of the CENTER of ANY pyramid, (they are indeed slightly off center.. In fact, the entrance to the king's chamber takes a kind of 'roundabout' way around said center Wink) which it is reasonably safe to say, is because there IS something else, that we cant see yet, or is denied us. The crazy thing is, that there was apparently a spaceship approx 24 units beneath the image. Hence why they dug DOWN. Hence my quest.

So after doing math after math, I knew I'd never figure it unless I got to really know time. I thought to myself, 'what if the numbers involved, in the height, were hours?' Then it all fell into place. Keep in mind, WHEN to drop the 0. And let's introduce knowing when to double what you 'see'.. even if it is.. zero.

The killer for most folks today, is NOT knowing that when the pyramid's/stonehenge (to name a few) were designed and built, the circle had 370 degree's. You believe a circle has 360 degree's. This is why no-one can make sense of any megalithic structure. The last supper is an image of the constellations, and I did mention earlier, what the 13th constellation is. By dropping the zero, we get 37, (that which we know, but cannot prove) and by accepting this, all fall's into place. You see, The 72 TARO cards, the origional deck of cards, (as replaced with the 52 pack) each represent a degree of sky. How is this done?

It take's the sun 72 day's to traverse 1 degree of the 26.000 year cycle granted to each constellation. Double it. You now have the scource of the 144 (whomever will be saved, this is more likely those born under a certain constelation..). There are 72 names of god in hebrew. There 'name's' = 216, the holly of hollies.. Go.

The egyptian callender has 361 days, and 5 'epagonomal?' days. (hope I used correct word/spelling)

Derived by 26000 devided by 72. Answer = 361, with 5 left over for 'forgiving' or cancellation of debt etc.. today it is christmas.

Using todays math?

Devide 26.000 by 216. Answer?

Devide 26.000 by 72? Answer?

Devide 26.000 by 144? Answer?

All I have done here is try to show an alternative way of viewing math, before we got educated in it, before pi existed as we know it today. This taught me the light of all wisdom, Only then did I circle a square using maths, in order to reckon the number of the beast.. A short sharp wake ye up to why I say, WE know nowt.

26.000 is less than 26000. The pyramid's are made of solid rock, 'ENCASED' in stone blocks. How DID they get the granite inside the pyramid using spaces far too small to get the granite in? They grew it. (Granite = crystal, that can be 'grown'). Why a height of 48 hours? (Never thought of that, did ya?) To show what equal's 2 days. Based on this, everything is doubled. For instance, should we wish to use the pyramid to worship the moon, we would assume that every TWO weeks, (or 14 day's) there is no moon, and for the next two, there is, With DOUBLE the light of the night.

Every 72 days, there are '5' (atlantean sacred number = points of pyramid) period's of dark and light, 14 days of dark, and 14 days of the light of the moon. And 5 x 72 is not only the degree's of my avatar, but how I just showed you how to 'circle' a pyramid, and WHERE the NEW perimeter of a circle of 360 degree's origionated from.

Have a nice day Wink

For those with eye's to see..

JaBaalOn, aka the TETRAGRAMMATON, is akin to worshipping the moon. The reason for this is the 'halo' or gold orb behind most image's of Hiram Abiff.. oop's, Jesus Christ. You see, To see the light on the moons surface, is to see TOMORROW's light before it happens, for the light of the moon is the light of the coming day, this is the TRUE definition of the Sun behind the Son.

Fin.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 09:02:05 PM

I need to try something again.. it's nothing more than a stupid way of viewing thing's, but once understood, youd understand why everytime I attempt to 'write' this stupid way of viewing thing's, it never makes much sense, for it does..

1. Take a 12v battery. Without connecting it to any test equipment, or anything that requires power, prove it has 'life'. Positive and Negative exist in this inanimate object.. touch each terminal with a spanner, you will 'see' the spark of life, which is nothing more than positive and negative reacting to being directly connected to each other. Henceforth you know this battery has 'life'.

2. I once learned that in hebrew, they dont use the number 0, for it cannot add, subtract, devide etc, in fact, it does not exist. Yet it does, if you know WHEN to use it.. for instance, we could go ..7, 8, 9, 11, but MUST go ..7, 8, 9, 10.. 11 etc.. hence, 10 does not exist in hebrew, for it is only 1. Forgive my flawed logic, but it will make sense in the end.

3. How does the pyramid of gizeh relate to time? Well, Let's start with digging half the height.. why? Because you 'want' to be in the underground chamber (that lead's you to light). Half of 480 feet (gonna replace feet with 'unit' (of measuremeant)) is 240.. Can you see yet?

4. If I did not live in the UK, I would never have figured it out. For here, a car runs on 12v. Double the power is required for trucks etc.. 24v. I knew this for years, but never knew the hebrew drop the zero (at the time), me, What I noticed, was that to times 12 by 100, we get the third power scource, 240v, for the home.

So I go back to gizeh, and think, ok, here we have a structure 48 unit's in height. We are to 'dig' half the height, which would be 24 unit's. Indeed, this is how the underground chamber was discovered, I mean, here's these first explorer's for years, standing at the granite plug, thinking, 'how will we get passed that?' One would think, let's just dig under it, until we get to other side.. the safety conscious, however, would dig OVER, for fear of plug squashing them, get it yet? NO? They knew their intentions were to find this underground chamber, not what was at the other side of said plug. They just kept digging DOWN, until they found, exactly what was stated in the emerald tablet's. This means there is indeed a circular passage, running top to bottom of each pyramd, further evidenced by the fact that neither king or queen's chamber, take up any of the CENTER of ANY pyramid, (they are indeed slightly off center.. In fact, the entrance to the king's chamber takes a kind of 'roundabout' way around said center Wink) which it is reasonably safe to say, is because there IS something else, that we cant see yet, or is denied us. The crazy thing is, that there was apparently a spaceship approx 24 units beneath the image. Hence why they dug DOWN. Hence my quest.

So after doing math after math, I knew I'd never figure it unless I got to really know time. I thought to myself, 'what if the numbers involved, in the height, were hours?' Then it all fell into place. Keep in mind, WHEN to drop the 0. And let's introduce knowing when to double what you 'see'.. even if it is.. zero.

The killer for most folks today, is NOT knowing that when the pyramid's/stonehenge (to name a few) were designed and built, the circle had 370 degree's. You believe a circle has 360 degree's. This is why no-one can make sense of any megalithic structure. The last supper is an image of the constellations, and I did mention earlier, what the 13th constellation is. By dropping the zero, we get 37, (that which we know, but cannot prove) and by accepting this, all fall's into place. You see, The 72 TARO cards, the origional deck of cards, (as replaced with the 52 pack) each represent a degree of sky. How is this done?

It take's the sun 72 day's to traverse 1 degree of the 26.000 year cycle granted to each constellation. Double it. You now have the scource of the 144 (whomever will be saved, this is more likely those born under a certain constelation..). There are 72 names of god in hebrew. There 'name's' = 216, the holly of hollies.. Go.

The egyptian callender has 361 days, and 5 'epagonomal?' days. (hope I used correct word/spelling)

Derived by 26000 devided by 72. Answer = 361, with 5 left over for 'forgiving' or cancellation of debt etc.. today it is christmas.

Using todays math?

All I have done here is try to show an alternative way of viewing math, before we got educated in it, before pi existed as we know it today. This taught me the light of all wisdom, Only then did I circle a square using maths, in order to reckon the number of the beast.. A short sharp wake ye up to why I say, WE know nowt.

26.000 is less than 26000. The pyramid's are made of solid rock, 'ENCASED' in stone blocks. How DID they get the granite inside the pyramid using spaces far too small to get the granite in? They grew it. (Granite = crystal, that can be 'grown'). Why a height of 48 hours? (Never thought of that, did ya?) To show what equal's 2 days. Based on this, everything is doubled. For instance, should we wish to use the pyramid to worship the moon, we would assume that every TWO weeks, (or 14 day's) there is no moon, and for the next two, there is, With DOUBLE the light of the night.

Every 72 days, there are '5' (atlantean sacred number = points of pyramid) period's of dark and light, 14 days of dark, and 14 days of the light of the moon. And 5 x 72 is not only the degree's of my avatar, but how I just showed you how to 'circle' a pyramid, and WHERE the NEW perimeter of a circle of 360 degree's origionated from.

Have a nice day Wink

JaBaalOn, aka the TETRAGRAMMATON, is akin to worshipping the moon. The reason for this is the 'halo' or gold orb behind most image's of Hiram Abiff.. oop's, Jesus Christ. You see, To see the light on the moons surface, is to see TOMORROW's light before it happens, for the light of the moon is the light of the coming day, this is the TRUE definition of the Sun behind the Son.

Fin.

The "I AM" has always existed. The reason that Ugarit failed while Abraham, his Seed, and his family survived is that Ugarit tried to explain the "I AM" according to earthly explanations, just like you, Decky. Abraham and his family succeeded because they simply accepted the "I AM" for what He is, God Almighty.

Wasn't there a time in your life, when you were a small child, that you first became self-aware in a big way? Remember how you said to yourself in kid language, "I AM?" You didn't have all the BS garbage talk back then - the stuff you are spouting above. What you had back then was a simple, humble relationship to the God that spawned you, Who you are so firmly rebelling against now.

Sure, Ugarit talked about the TETRAGRAMMATON. They were children of Noah, the man of God back in those days. Ugarit started out of the sons of Noah, at the end of the Great Flood, only a few years following the Flood. Whether they built Ugarit from scratch, or whether they simply inhabited and refurbished the remains from before the Flood is unclear. But their proximity to Canaan suggests that Ugarit might have been the original location where Noah's grandson, Canaan, first settled after the Flood. Perhaps even Japheth was there with Canaan, his son.

The only reason that there is some kind of understanding about the TETRAGRAMMATON at all is, the people of Israel in Egypt were like other people. They wanted to corrupt the "I AM" and draw Him into their own explanations. So God, because of the promises He made to Abraham, took the "I AM" name for Himself among the People of Israel, because that is what He is! "I AM THAT I AM." God said to Moses, tell the people (of Israel in Egypt) that the "I AM" has sent you. Thus, the people were being turned to the correct understanding about Who the "I AM" really is!

Now, Decky, you and all who follow your stupidity, turn back to the true "I AM" before it is too late. He would love to have you in His kingdom with Him. But because He made you with "your own" "I AM," you can resist Him. But resisting God is like resisting "I AM." You're going to resist yourself right out of existence if you don't change while there is still time!

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
cooldgamer
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

We are the champions of the night

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2014, 10:20:49 PM

Using todays math?

Have a nice day Wink

Fin.

The "I AM" has always existed. The reason that Ugarit failed while Abraham, his Seed, and his family survived is that Ugarit tried to explain the "I AM" according to earthly explanations, just like you, Decky. Abraham and his family succeeded because they simply accepted the "I AM" for what He is, God Almighty.

Wasn't there a time in your life, when you were a small child, that you first became self-aware in a big way? Remember how you said to yourself in kid language, "I AM?" You didn't have all the BS garbage talk back then - the stuff you are spouting above. What you had back then was a simple, humble relationship to the God that spawned you, Who you are so firmly rebelling against now.

Sure, Ugarit talked about the TETRAGRAMMATON. They were children of Noah, the man of God back in those days. Ugarit started out of the sons of Noah, at the end of the Great Flood, only a few years following the Flood. Whether they built Ugarit from scratch, or whether they simply inhabited and refurbished the remains from before the Flood is unclear. But their proximity to Canaan suggests that Ugarit might have been the original location where Noah's grandson, Canaan, first settled after the Flood. Perhaps even Japheth was there with Canaan, his son.

The only reason that there is some kind of understanding about the TETRAGRAMMATON at all is, the people of Israel in Egypt were like other people. They wanted to corrupt the "I AM" and draw Him into their own explanations. So God, because of the promises He made to Abraham, took the "I AM" name for Himself among the People of Israel, because that is what He is! "I AM THAT I AM." God said to Moses, tell the people (of Israel in Egypt) that the "I AM" has sent you. Thus, the people were being turned to the correct understanding about Who the "I AM" really is!

Now, Decky, you and all who follow your stupidity, turn back to the true "I AM" before it is too late. He would love to have you in His kingdom with Him. But because He made you with "your own" "I AM," you can resist Him. But resisting God is like resisting "I AM." You're going to resist yourself right out of existence if you don't change while there is still time!

Smiley
This is really just entertaining at this point.  All you can do is sprout off stories from your fairy tale book and call other people stupid for using this wonderful thing called logic that you seem to be missing.  You're not even making sense by religious standards, and your evidence is.... *cricket chirping*

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 10:41:47 PM

Using todays math?

Have a nice day Wink

Fin.

Smiley
This is really just entertaining at this point.  All you can do is sprout off stories from your fairy tale book and call other people stupid for using this wonderful thing called logic that you seem to be missing.  You're not even making sense by religious standards, and your evidence is.... *cricket chirping*

The Bible is a clearly written record set down by witnesses.

Science has the record of nature which can be interpreted many ways. That's why things like the Theory of Evolution remain as theory (of course, since it has been proven wrong the many times it HAS been proven wrong, it shouldn't even be in the realm of "theory"). The scientists weren't there. They have no witnesses. The few that they would like to call witnesses, don't have the standing or the solidity of the Bible and Bible tradition backed by a nation like Israel.

the joint
Legendary

Merit: 1020

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 11:43:01 PM

Using todays math?

Have a nice day Wink

Fin.

Smiley

Science has the record of nature which can be interpreted many ways. That's why things like the Theory of Evolution remain as theory (of course, since it has been proven wrong the many times it HAS been proven wrong, it shouldn't even be in the realm of "theory"). The scientists weren't there. They have no witnesses. The few that they would like to call witnesses, don't have the standing or the solidity of the Bible and Bible tradition backed by a nation like Israel.

You did not witness the "witnesses" who wrote the Bible, so that's more-or-less hearsay without (wait for it...) scientific evidence.

Then, you go denouncing science again which I'm sure you jump to any time any scientific paper claims Biblical support.  However, scientists not only transcribe what they witness, but they provide you with an exact method so that you can try to replicate the event for yourself and draw your own conclusion.

You really need to get off this "science is bad" shtick.  There is absolutely zero reason why science and religion must be mutually exclusive when they're both interested in the same thing, i.e. uncovering true knowledge.
mymenace
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1061

Smile

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 12:03:52 AM

What do you think?
Please share your opinion about this article.

101 Proofs For God

A growing list of common sense Proofs for God.

Proof for God, #65 Mitochondrial Eve and Y-Chromosome Adam

Genetic scientists seem to be in general agreement that we are all descendants of one woman and one man. This research was fairly recent, starting about 1978. They, of course, do not believe in the creation story of Adam and Eve in the Bible, but their conclusions are getting closer and closer.

In case you have not heard about this, it makes very interesting reading. But I think it raises a number of profound challenges to the Theory of Evolution.

The scientists base the above conclusions on the known facts of human reproduction, specifically on properties of the sperm and egg. .....
Full article read here: http://101proofsforgod.blogspot.com/2014/07/65-mitochondial-eve-and-y-chromosome.html

There is no proof of god, it is a belief and faith, regardless of religion or scientific proof

your argument suggests proof for god based on judaism's adam and eve (which in turn became Catholics and Christians) a religion localised to a small region of the planet in early civilisation, why is this the right god?

genetics are now actually formulating an idea around modern man interbred through various types of humanoids. neanderthal, homo sapien etc. whether this is correct or not who knows and is contray to Proof for God, #65 Mitochondrial Eve and Y-Chromosome Adam

in essence there is no religion made by man that is correct and there is no god except for your belief and faith.

religion is man made, science is man made

****my proof as to why there is no god, all the religious people who do not follow their own belief and faith but a religion****

how do people determine they have a god are they just told or is it something they actually feel.

Grin
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 12:09:21 AM

You did not witness the "witnesses" who wrote the Bible, so that's more-or-less hearsay without (wait for it...) scientific evidence.

Then, you go denouncing science again which I'm sure you jump to any time any scientific paper claims Biblical support.  However, scientists not only transcribe what they witness, but they provide you with an exact method so that you can try to replicate the event for yourself and draw your own conclusion.

You really need to get off this "science is bad" shtick.  There is absolutely zero reason why science and religion must be mutually exclusive when they're both interested in the same thing, i.e. uncovering true knowledge.

See? That's the response that I would expect from someone who doesn't back up his definition of science with a scientific definition.

Science includes very duplicatable things, like the making of the sulphurized thermit that took down the Twin Towers.

Science also includes the hogwash ideas of Evolution Theory, Big Bang, a 13 to 14 billion year old universe, and many others which are not duplicatable, or provable.

Now, it is not the scientists themselves mostly. It is the politicians among them, who often take on the name and role of "scientist" just so that they can further their political agenda.

There is no science for things like Evolution Theory, Big Bang, a 13 to 14 billion year old universe. There is only evidence that can be interpreted many ways other than those expressed by Evolution Theory, Big Bang, a 13 to 14 billion year old universe. The scientists that do the actual work will agree - though some of them grudgingly.

The strength of Bible as history, and of the writers as witnesses, can be shown by the dedication of the people who passed on the Bible from generation to generation. It is also shown in the traditions of the Israel people that the Bible is truth. They don't acknowledge the Bible here and there. Rather, they acknowledge it in their everyday living, attempting to strictly follow the Laws of Moses that were written about 3500 years ago, because these laws are the reality of living for us all.

If you want a more "scientific" form of evidence, check out Isaiah in the Dead Sea Scrolls. It's almost exactly the same as any of the later copies. That's as much as a 2,000 year separation. Such dedication is not preserved among any other religions, and is not being shown among the politics that moves science. The dedication exists because the Israel tradition is that it is reality.

There's a lot more that could be said that would strengthen the position of the Bible as truth. But this isn't the place for it. Search it out for yourself if you are interested.

Smiley

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 12:13:06 AM

What do you think?

101 Proofs For God

Genetic scientists seem to be in general agreement that we are all descendants of one woman and one man. This research was fairly recent, starting about 1978. They, of course, do not believe in the creation story of Adam and Eve in the Bible, but their conclusions are getting closer and closer.

In case you have not heard about this, it makes very interesting reading. But I think it raises a number of profound challenges to the Theory of Evolution.

The scientists base the above conclusions on the known facts of human reproduction, specifically on properties of the sperm and egg. .....
Full article read here: http://101proofsforgod.blogspot.com/2014/07/65-mitochondial-eve-and-y-chromosome.html

There is no proof of god, it is a belief and faith, regardless of religion or scientific proof

your argument suggests proof for god based on judaism's adam and eve (which in turn became Catholics and Christians) a religion localised to a small region of the planet in early civilisation, why is this the right god?

genetics are now actually formulating an idea around modern man interbred through various types of humanoids. neanderthal, homo sapien etc. whether this is correct or not who knows and is contray to Proof for God, #65 Mitochondrial Eve and Y-Chromosome Adam

in essence there is no religion made by man that is correct and there is no god except for your belief and faith.

****my proof as to why there is no god, all the religious people who do not follow their own belief and faith but a religion****

Your description fits the religion of science better than Bible religion.  Smiley

the joint
Legendary

Merit: 1020

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 12:14:43 AM

Then, you go denouncing science again which I'm sure you jump to any time any scientific paper claims Biblical support.  However, scientists not only transcribe what they witness, but they provide you with an exact method so that you can try to replicate the event for yourself and draw your own conclusion.

You really need to get off this "science is bad" shtick.  There is absolutely zero reason why science and religion must be mutually exclusive when they're both interested in the same thing, i.e. uncovering true knowledge.

See? That's the response that I would expect from someone who doesn't back up his definition of science with a scientific definition.

Science includes very duplicatable things, like the making of the sulphurized thermit that took down the Twin Towers.

Science also includes the hogwash ideas of Evolution Theory, Big Bang, a 13 to 14 billion year old universe, and many others which are not duplicatable, or provable.

Now, it is not the scientists themselves mostly. It is the politicians among them, who often take on the name and role of "scientist" just so that they can further their political agenda.

There is no science for things like Evolution Theory, Big Bang, a 13 to 14 billion year old universe. There is only evidence that can be interpreted many ways other than those expressed by Evolution Theory, Big Bang, a 13 to 14 billion year old universe. The scientists that do the actual work will agree - though some of them grudgingly.

The strength of Bible as history, and of the writers as witnesses, can be shown by the dedication of the people who passed on the Bible from generation to generation. It is also shown in the traditions of the Israel people that the Bible is truth. They don't acknowledge the Bible here and there. Rather, they acknowledge it in their everyday living, attempting to strictly follow the Laws of Moses that were written about 3500 years ago, because these laws are the reality of living for us all.

If you want a more "scientific" form evidence, check out Isaiah in the Dead Sea Scrolls. It's almost exactly the same as any of the later copies. That's as much as a 2,000 year separation. Such dedication is not preserved among any other religions, and is not being shown among the politics that moves science. The dedication exists because the Israel tradition is that it is reality.

There's a lot more that could be said that would strengthen the position of the Bible as truth. But this isn't the place for it. Search it out for yourself if you are interested.

Smiley

*Facepalm*  

Again, you absolutely MUST distinguish between science as a method and science a body of evidence.  This is an elementary distinction that, for some reason, you're having an extraordinarily difficult time picking up on.  

There is no relevant response I can make until you understand this distinction.  Your misunderstanding of this distinction begins with your first sentence, thus rendering everything that follows as an abysmal understanding of scientific progress and how it compares to the pervasiveness of the Bible.

Edit:  A note about evidence:  Evidence simply means "that which is apparent."  When you go to the Bible for evidence, what "is apparent" is that there is a page with words on it.  That is it.  Seriously, that's where the buck stops, and you need to turn the authority over to scientists (e.g. anthropologists) to use the Scientific Method to search for additional evidence to support the Bible.  

Using the Bible in and of itself as evidence holds the same weight as grabbing Humpty Dumpty and using it as evidence.  At this point, it seems your understanding is worse than I thought, because you don't even know what evidence means.  That's pretty shocking, sorry to say.
mymenace
Legendary

Smile

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 12:19:39 AM

What do you think?

101 Proofs For God

Your description fits the religion of science better than Bible religion.  Smiley

it fits a belief and a faith similar to philosophy, I think therefore I am

the same for god,  you think there is a god therefore there is, a faith cannot be proven it just is

Grin
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 12:38:38 AM

If you want a more "scientific" form evidence, check out Isaiah in the Dead Sea Scrolls. It's almost exactly the same as any of the later copies. That's as much as a 2,000 year separation. Such dedication is not preserved among any other religions, and is not being shown among the politics that moves science. The dedication exists because the Israel tradition is that it is reality.

Smiley

*Facepalm*  

Again, you absolutely MUST distinguish between science as a method and science a body of evidence.  This is an elementary distinction that, for some reason, you're having an extraordinarily difficult time picking up on.  

There is no relevant response I can make until you understand this distinction.  Your misunderstanding of this distinction begins with your first sentence, thus rendering everything that follows as an abysmal understanding of scientific progress and how it compares to the pervasiveness of the Bible.

Edit:  A note about evidence:  Evidence simply means "that which is apparent."  When you go to the Bible for evidence, what "is apparent" is that there is a page with words on it.  That is it.  Seriously, that's where the buck stops, and you need to turn the authority over to scientists (e.g. anthropologists) to use the Scientific Method to search for additional evidence to support the Bible.  

Using the Bible in and of itself as evidence holds the same weight as grabbing Humpty Dumpty and using it as evidence.  At this point, it seems your understanding is worse than I thought, because you don't even know what evidence means.  That's pretty shocking, sorry to say.

Oh, neat. Now you want a description of science that distinguishes from another description of science. But you will find that the word has taken on all kinds of meanings among the different people, right down to stating that your electric range is science.

Isn't it time that you get off it and see the light? There is no/NO/NO science for things like Evolution Theory, Big Bang, a 13 to 14 billion year old universe. There is only evidence that can be interpreted many ways, including other than those expressing Evolution Theory, Big Bang, a 13 to 14 billion year old universe. The scientists that do the actual work will agree - though some of them grudgingly.

If you picked up a book - a Bible - off the street, and you looked at it, you couldn't tell much of anything - ink on paper. But if you did a SCIENTIFIC study on everything pertaining to the Bible that you could find, you would find that the very existence of the Bible is one that is impossible. It can't exist as it is, except that it DOES exist. And I mean scientific in the way of investigation.

But if you don't know this about the Bible, then all the Bible will ever represent to you is some ink on paper. Scientific investigation of things like Evolution Theory, Big Bang, a 13 to 14 billion year old universe produces scientific results that state that these things are inconclusive according to every method we have for testing them scientifically.

In other words, things like Evolution Theory, Big Bang, a 13 to 14 billion year old universe are real only in the minds of the people who want them to be real. The Bible, however, can be scientifically shown that its existence is impossible, yet we have it.

Smiley

bl4kjaguar

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2014, 12:47:09 AM

The Bible, however, can be scientifically shown that its existence is impossible, yet we have it.

Smiley

Hey BADecker, you want to set the truth free, right?
Post all of the scientific reasons and evidence that demonstrate that this is the case.
Then let people make their own conclusions once they have evaluated the evidence for your claim.
Is that fair?

1CuUwTT21yZmZvNmmYYhsiVocczmAomSVa
mymenace
Legendary

Smile

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 12:50:15 AM

The Bible, however, can be scientifically shown that its existence is impossible, yet we have it.

Smiley

Post all of the scientific reasons and evidence that demonstrate that this is the case.
Then let people make their own conclusions once they have evaluated the evidence for your claim.
Is that fair?

The christian bible (old testament) is written from

Judaism, Muslim, Islamic, Catholic etc all who came from Abraham and his children this is the same god/same father yet they all believe it is a different god how does one prove anything when the same religion's cannot even agree.

Grin
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 12:53:16 AM

Smiley

Coming from you, this could mean just about anything or nothing.

Is that fair?

Just like you. You either believe a little based on the things that I have said, or you don't. Do your own, what would you call it, homework? It doesn't hurt me that nobody can drag any pertinent info out of you, even with a team of horses.

Smiley

onlinershub

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2014, 12:55:25 AM

According to Albert Einstein, he said “The more I study science, the more I believe in God.” while Physicist and chemist Robert Boyle, who is considered to be the founder of modern chemistry said “God [is] the author of the universe, and the free establisher of the laws of motion.” No human can fathom the depth of thoughts that God has. You can not even question if he exist or not.
Pages: « 1 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 [131] 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 ... 523 »
  Print  

Jump to: