Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:35:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 [185] 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 ... 523 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scientific proof that God exists?  (Read 845432 times)
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1367

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 12:51:44 AM

Your ideas what a god is, is wrong. When you come back with fairy tale points, you have no argument.

I am God. I know I am God because there is no other answer. The ideas of god have always been made up by man and nothing else. I would find it much more entertaining to believe in Harry Potter than a god, according to the man made stories, who has killed so many for all the wrong reasons. If you read the bible, you should worship the light bringer, aka Lucifer--the only one that has any sense.

Your mistake lies in the definition of the word "God."

From http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/god?s=t:
God
[god]

noun
1. the one Supreme Being, the creator and ruler of the universe.
2. the Supreme Being considered with reference to a particular attribute:
the God of Islam.
3. (lowercase) one of several deities, especially a male deity, presiding over some portion of worldly affairs.
4. (often lowercase) a supreme being according to some particular conception:
the god of mercy.
5. Christian Science. the Supreme Being, understood as Life, Truth, Love, Mind, Soul, Spirit, Principle.
6. (lowercase) an image of a deity; an idol.
7. (lowercase) any deified person or object.
8. (often lowercase) Gods, Theater.
    the upper balcony in a theater.
    the spectators in this part of the balcony.

verb (used with object), godded, godding. (lowercase)
9. to regard or treat as a god; deify; idolize.
interjection
10. (used to express disappointment, disbelief, weariness, frustration, annoyance, or the like):
God, do we have to listen to this nonsense?

The only definition that might fit you is #7, and that only because you are deifying yourself (perhaps you have friends who deify you, also).

Jesus said near the end of John chapter 10:
“Is it not written in your Law, ‘I have said you are gods’? If he called them ‘gods,’ to whom the word of God came—and the Scripture cannot be broken— what about the one whom the Father set apart as his very own and sent into the world? Why then do you accuse me of blasphemy because I said, ‘I am God’s Son’?

So, be happy. You are a god. But only if the word of God comes to you.

One example of the word of God coming to someone is Moses. Moses was very powerful as he lived before God and the people of Israel. He did miracles at the command of God. After meeting with God, his face actually glowed with its own brightness, which gradually faded as he was outside of God's presence.

The Moses point? You are as God only when you do the things of God, only when the word of God comes to you. Otherwise you are a man/woman, destined to die, with little in life that you can do greater than any other man or woman.

As far as Lucifer (Satan) goes, Satan had such greatness at one time, at the time that he walked with God "among the fiery stones," right inside of the knowledge and presence of God. But when he attempted to make himself greater than God, he lost it all, and was thrown to the earth, to take up the form of a man at the greatest, even though he is way more clever than any man.

Keep on thinking that you are God. You will become like Satan, finally to be destroyed in the dust of the ground, with people wondering how they could ever have thought you (or they, for that matter) could ever have been considered to be God.

Personally, I am going to be like Moses, and Jesus in Philippians chapter 2:
Who, being in very nature God,
did not consider equality with God something to
be grasped,
but made himself nothing,
taking the very nature
of a servant,
being made in human likeness.
And being found in appearance as a man,
he humbled himself
and became obedient to death—
even death on a cross!
Therefore God exalted him to the highest place
and gave him the name that is above every name,
that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow,
in heaven and on earth and under the earth,
and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord,
to the glory of God the Father.

I'm rather glad that the job of dying on a cross for the sins of the world has been done. I can't do it anymore, even if I ever could. But there are things that I can do to move me toward God likeness. One of these is to clarify as I have been doing, the wrong ideas about God that appear in this forum.

Near the end of Philippians, St. Paul says the same kinds of things that I am hoping for:
I want to know Christ and the power of his resurrection and the fellowship of sharing in his sufferings, becoming like him in his death, and so, somehow, to attain to the resurrection from the dead.

Not that I have already obtained all this, or have already been made perfect, but I press on to take hold of that for which Christ Jesus took hold of me. Brothers, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus.

If you think you are God, let's see you clothe yourself with majesty and power like God can.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LordOfCoin

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 12:58:59 AM

A thread full of delusions and fairytales.

That dictionary comeback on how god is defined is all based on fiction. It's like looking at the final fantasy wiki site to make a point and saying it's the truth. The world will be a wonderful place when practically no one places faith in old made up stories.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 01:01:56 AM

When He comes, we will know.
You might have a long wait.  Roll Eyes

Not so long, really.

The people back at the time after Jesus ascended into Heaven, thought that Jesus would return quickly, as He said He would. Well, they haven't been waiting for almost 2,000 years. So far, they have only waited as long as they lived after Jesus ascended. And I, how long will I wait? Only the length of my life.

If I live a hundred years, a hundred-year wait might seem like a long time while it is happening. But it is less than nothing when compared with the glory of eternity that I will be raised to in the resurrection.

If Jesus doesn't return for 10,000 years from now, what is that to me? I only will have to wait for Him for the hundred years of my life. Then I get to sleep. And as in a sleep, when I awaken to Him calling me from the grave, even if it is 100,000 years from now, I will only have waited for Him for a hundred years.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 01:19:12 AM

A thread full of delusions and fairytales.

That dictionary comeback on how god is defined is all based on fiction. It's like looking at the final fantasy wiki site to make a point and saying it's the truth. The world will be a wonderful place when practically no one places faith in old made up stories.

I might agree that, that particular dictionary has slightly different entries for "God" than some others. But they are all quite similar. And, they have been around for a long time.

If you suddenly want to remove the word "God" from your vocabulary, that is up to you... at least to some extent. Perhaps you are one of the very few who doesn't believe in God, and who doesn't use the word as a curse word, say, at the bar, or out to lunch with a bunch of friends, or when you scrape your knuckles while being a backyard mechanic. But if you use the word in public, others, at least, will recognize the standard definitions.

Smiley

Decksperiment

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 03:20:29 AM
Last edit: March 03, 2015, 09:05:24 PM by Decksperiment

First off, I must quote the lunatic preist BADecker:

Moses was very powerful as he lived before God and the people of Israel.

You know nothing of the bible. So Moses lived before the creation of everything? Including the people of Jacob? You cant even get your story straight, never mind show any hint of accuracy..

My turn again..

There is indeed evidence of an entity that is clearly not of this physical world. I mentioned I was remixing the emerald tablet's of thoth, so I'll post my version of the second chapter. Please note that as I write audio books for the blind, there are many intentional spelling mistakes, and to the un-educated, sometimes spelling things wrong creates the proper pronounciation when used with tts voices.

The Dweller of Unal, or the All Seeing Eye

I dream often of buried Atlantis, lost in the ages that have passed into night. Aeon on aeon you existed in beauty, a light shining through the darkness of night. Mighty in power, ruling the earth-born, Lord of the Earth in Atlantis' day. King of the nations, master of wisdom, Light through Suntal, Keeper of the way, lived in his Temple, the Master of Unal, Light of the Earth in Atlantis' day. Master, He, from a cycle beyond us, living in bodies as one among men. Not as the earth-born, He from beyond us, Sun of a cycle, advanced beyond men. Know, that Horlet the Master, was never one with the children of men. Far in the past when Atlantis first grew as a power, appeared one with the Key of Wisdom, showing the way
of Light to all. He showed to men the path of attainment, way of the Light that flows among men. Mastering darkness, leading the Man-Soul, upward to heights that were One with the Light. He devided the kindoms into 10 sections, ruled by children of men. Upon another, built He a Temple, but not built by the children of men. Out of the Ether called He its substance, moulded and formed by the power of Ytolan, into the forms He built with His mind. Mile upon mile it covered the island, space upon space it grew in its might. Black, yet not black, but dark like the space-time, deep in its heart the Essence of Light.

Swiftly the Temple grew into being, moulded and shaped by the Word of the dweller, called from the formless into a form. He built within it, great chambers, filled them with forms called forth from the Ether, filled them with wisdom called forth by His mind. Formless was He within his Temple, yet was He formed in the image of men. Dwelling among them yet not of them, strange and far different was He from the children of men. From among the people, He chose 3 who became his gateway. He chose the 3 from the Highest to become his links with Atlantis. Messengers, who carried his counsil, to the kings of the children of men. He brought others and taught them wisdom; teachers, to the children of men. He placed them on the island of Unal to stand as teachers of Light to men. Each of those who were chosen, must be taught for 15 years. Only then could he have understanding to bring Light to the children of men. So there came into being the Temple, a home for the Master of men. I, Thoth, have always sought wisdom, searching in darkness and in Light. Long in my youth I traveled the pathway, seeking to gain new knowledge. Until after much striving, one of the 3, to me brought the Light. Brought he to me the commands of the dweller, called me from the darkness into the Light.

Brought me, before the dweller, deep in the Temple before the great Fire. There on the great throne, beheld I, the dweller, clothed with the Light and flashing with fire. I knelt before that great wisdom, feeling the Light flowing through me in waves. I Heard then the voice of the dweller.

"O darkness, (Notice here, Thoth is called darkness?) come into the Light. Long have you sought the pathway to Light. Each soul on earth that loosens its fetters, shall soon be made free from the bondage of night. Forth from the darkness have you rose, closer approached you the Light of your goal. Here you shall liv as one of my children, keeper of records gathered by wisdom, instrument you of the Light from beyond. Ready by you made to do what is needed, preserver of wisdom through the ages of darkness, that shall come fast on the children of men. Liv here and drink of all wisdom. Secrets and mysteries to you I shall unveil."

Then answered I, the master of cycles, saying:

"O Light, that came down to men, give me of your wisdom that I might be a teacher of men. Give of your Light that I may be free."

Spoke to me again, the master, "Age after age shall you live through your wisdom, when over Atlantis the ocean waves roll, holding the Light, though hidden in darkness, ready to come when ever you shall call. Go you now and learn greater wisdom. Grow you through Light to Infinity's All." Long then lived I in the Temple of the dweller until at last I was One with the Light. I follow'd the path to the star planes, then I follow'd the
pathway to Light. Deep into Earth's heart I followed the pathway, learning the secrets, below as above. Learning the pathway to the halls of amenti; learning the law that balances the world. To Earth's hidden chambers pierced I by my wisdom, deep through the Earth's crust, into the pathway, hidden for ages from the children of men. Unveiled before me, ever more wisdom until I reached a new knowledge: found that all is part of an All, great and yet greater than all that we know. Searched I Infinity's heart through all the ages. Deep and yet deeper, more mysteries I found. Now, as I look back through the ages, I know that wisdom is boundless, ever grown greater throughout the ages, One with Infinity's greater
than all. Light there was in ancient Atlantis. Yet, darkness, too, was hidden in all. Fell from the Light into the darkness, some who had risen to heights among men. Proud they became because of their knowledge, proud were they of their place among men. Deep delved they into the forbidden, opened the gateway that led to below. Sought they to gain ever more knowledge but seeking to bring it up from below. He who descends below must have balance, else he is bound by lack of our Light. Opened, they then, by their knowledge, pathways forbidden to man. But, in His Temple, all-seeing, the eye, lay in his state of Samadhi, while through Atlantis, His soul roamed free. Saw He the Atlanteans, by their
magic, opening the gateway that would bring to Earth a great woe. Fast fled His soul back to His body. He arose from his trance. Called He the 3 mighty messengers. Gave the commands that shattered the world. Deep beneath Earth's crust to the Halls of Amenti, swiftly descended the dweller. Called He then on the powers the Seven Lords (5 inner planet's and sun and moon) wielded; changed the Earth's balance. Down sank Atlantis beneath the dark waves. Shattered the gateway that had been opened; shattered the doorway that led down below. All of the islands were shattered except Unal, and part of the island of the sons of the All Seeing Eye. Preserved He them to be the teachers, Lights on the path for those to come after, Lights for the lesser children of men. Called He then, I Thoth, before him, gave me commands for all I should do, saying; "Take you, O Thoth, all of your wisdom. Take all your records, Take all your magic. Go you forth as a teacher of men. Go you forth reserving the records until in time Light grows among men. Light shall you be all through the ages, hidden yet found by enlightened men. Over all Earth, give We you power, free you to give or take it away. Gather you now the sons of Atlantis. Take them and flee to the people of the caves. Fly to the land of the
Children of Khem (Egypt). Then gathered I the sons of Atlantis. Into the spaceship I brought all my records, of sunken Atlantis. Gathered I all of my powers, instruments many of mighty magic. Up then we rose on wings of the morning. High we arose above the Temple, leaving behind the Three and All Seeing Eye, deep in the Halls beneath the Temple, closing the pathway to the Lords of the Cycles (Orbit's). Yet ever to him who has knowing, open shall be the path to Amenti.

Fast fled we then on the wings of the morning, fled to the land of the children of Khem. There by my power, I conquered and ruled them. Raised I to Light, the children of Khem. Deep beneath the rocks, I buried my spaceship, waiting the time when man might be free. Over the spaceship, erected a marker in the form of a lion yet like unto man, (the Sphinx). There beneath the image rests yet my spaceship, forth to be brought when need shall arise. Know you, O man, that far in the future, invaders shall come from out of the deep. Then awake, you who have wisdom. Bring forth my ship and conquer with ease. Deep beneath the image lies my secret. Search and find in the pyramid I built. Each to the other is the Keystone; each the gateway that leads into Life. Follow the Key I leave behind me. Seek and the doorway to Life shall be yours. Seek you in my pyramid, deep in the passage that ends in a wall. Use you the Key of the Seven (musical notes), and open to you the pathway will fall. Now unto you I have given my wisdom. Now unto you I have given my way. Follow the pathway. Solve you my secrets. Unto you I have shown the way.

The reason I posted this is not immediately evident, but read carefully, and decide for yourself. 3 points to the above, One is clothed in light and flashing with fire, who is evidently higher then the being below, and thoth. Thoth is the scribe, keeper of the achaisic records. Thoth is Jesus. For Thoth claims the same as Jesus, in that only through him can you find the way. So it is reasonably safe to assume that the dude clothed in light is either god, or the devil.  The difference being, that if I were to post this in it's entirety, you'd discover that the dude clothed in light and flashing with fire is actually the christian god, albeit with the ring with weels upon weels on it's face.

Which the bible claims is the devil.

S'funny how those who practise occult science's (all of us, simply by using a pc, or electricity) seem to be the most successful in life. S'funny how those jewish masonic puppets FEAR their version of god, to the point they know to shut the fuck up when I tell them. I mean you gotta admit, when the police start shooting unarmed homeless people, they are only one step beyond BADecker who would prefer starving them to death.

To follow any christian faith is to act like these muppet's.

And just to remind folks Wink

JaBaalOn is the masonic god. This is a combination of 3 (mighty messengers, pmsl) OTHER god like entitie's names:

Ja is of yaweh.. (note how Y is J in German?) Or Jehova, as is discovered after learning the INRI formula, ihvh
Baal, the ancient cananite fertility god who demanded sacrificed children 64.000 years ago, incidently, freemasonry claims to have held it's first initiations in the pyramid back then.
On, being Osiris, or Sirius, the DOG star. Before I ask you to admit the sphinx is a dog, spell dog backwards.

Why Sirius? Because unknown to many, Sirius is a binary star, ie, we can only see one, but its motion states there are two stars dancing with each other in their merry orbit, a mirror image (as above, so below, on earth as it is in heaven) of our own star, which ALSO has it's lol, dark twin. Not many science journals state our sun is a binary sun, meaning it orbits with a dark star!!! (Probably Nibiru, lol)

Yeah, can I get my gold star now please?

Edit: Do you think for one minute that if there was a god or a pathway that leads to the ability to work miracles, the powers that be would let you find it?

Wake up fools.
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 08:25:05 AM

But it is less than nothing when compared with the glory of eternity that I will be raised to in the resurrection.

Why live a highly suspect wishful thinking lie promoted by questionable snakeoil salesman? Why not admit your the same as everyone else and haven't the foggiest idea what will happen when you die?

Decksperiment

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 09:06:40 PM
Last edit: March 03, 2015, 09:45:55 PM by Decksperiment

And my final spanner in the works of BADecker:

Who then, is Adonai Melek?

Ok, I may be wrong with the melek, tho I doubt it, but will Molloch suffice?

Did your book teach you anything but the arrogance and contempt you have for those you are apparently trying to save?

I just watched the remix of Exodus, and when I went to make my cup of tea, god spoke to me and asked me to ask you, in the origional version of exodus, and in the bible, was it not moses who was asked to sacrifice his kid? Why was this very significant peice of information removed from the latest version? (history is written by the victors) - This alone would prove that the god they worshipped at that time would be BAAL. And why freemasonry adopted said name into their own dietie's name. I mean if freemasonry worshipped the one true GOOD god, why 3 seperate names of diety? Freemasonry demands as a point of membership, for members to have a belief in god.. They dont care which god you follow, as long as it is one of the six that they have corrupted.

Has it occured to you that unless you buy a plane ticket, you will never get to the promised land.. why? Because as Exodus clearly state's, they got there 1300 bc, give or take a decade or two, they did get there no? It's now only them that think they are yet to get there, stoopid fucks. And what did they do when they got there? Fucked like bunnies. It was Sodom and Gomorah.. What do you mean they are still waiting? On what?

They got their promised land. They can fuckin keep it too.

One day people will read this thread and realise, the eternal life you seek is here and now, and we are all doomed to repeat the same mistakes until we learn that which we have yet to learn.. each life we live (yes we are reborn) is akin to a second of eternity.. you are living the life eternal, and unless you acknowledge the dude cloaked in light and flashing with fire is the only way you will ever hope to live eternally in death rather than be punished and hence reborn until you learn not to.. The jokes on you, fool.. Did you ever actually JOIN your faith, maybe think of becoming a preist? Or a nun? Why not a nun? So your sexist are you? or do you just wish you did, and quote from that book because it was all you were ever allowed to think about for yourself?

You see, the bible is a cabalistic book, not christian, not catholic, not protestant, and very well written, considering it was written in latin before english made any sense. (does it yet?) Despite that, you think you can speak to the world in english, your definition of a bible that has shown that english is the 3rd language it was translated to.. and american english is the worst interpretation of english I have ever read.. you lot cant even spell right in english, and since you clearly have no understanding of the angelic language, never mind latin, I must ask you to at least go do some research into the bible, maybe take up some bible studies that will show you the true magic found in the bible when you do what britain did to create your roots.. We made you, not god. Us british made you. We not only made you, We made you believe in a book written in english.

Not American. Come to think of it, do you lot have anything that actually belongs to you?

I did say you'd need that bible just to have something to strangle when faced with me.. saves you sacrificing your kid.

Comon.. I wanna post more proof of that diety, but wont until you give me the ingredients I need.. Wink
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1145

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 09:13:43 PM

Which god did science prove exists?  

SPOILER ALERT:
The one you happen to believe in. What luck!  Roll Eyes

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
(oYo)

Activity: 476
Merit: 500

I like boobies

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2015, 09:18:47 PM

SPOILER ALERT:
LOL!  Grin

the joint
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 09:30:14 PM

SPOILER ALERT:

I would again like to point out that the scope of science is insufficient to comment upon God even if you assume God's existence right off the bat. 

In the same way that the scope of science is insufficient to comment upon its own non-empirical assumptions, it is also insufficient to comment upon the non-empirical aspects of God (again, assuming God exists; whether He actually does or does not exist is irrelevant to this consideration).
the joint
Legendary

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 09:30:57 PM

SPOILER ALERT:
The one you happen to believe in. What luck!  Roll Eyes
LOL!  Grin

I wouldn't use that meme in response to an invalid point...the irony is unsettling.
(oYo)

Activity: 476
Merit: 500

I like boobies

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2015, 09:38:18 PM

SPOILER ALERT:
LOL!  Grin

I wouldn't use that meme in response to an invalid point...the irony is unsettling.
This whole thread is a joke.

<Edit> This thread makes about as much practical sense as this schematic diagram.

Decksperiment

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 10:02:14 PM

But it is less than nothing when compared with the glory of eternity that I will be raised to in the resurrection.

Why live a highly suspect wishful thinking lie promoted by questionable snakeoil salesman? Why not admit your the same as everyone else and haven't the foggiest idea what will happen when you die?

I know what happens when we die: We experience life as it was before we were conceived.
the joint
Legendary

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 10:14:18 PM

SPOILER ALERT:
LOL!  Grin

This whole thread is a joke.

<Edit> This thread makes about as much practical sense as this schematic diagram.

Most posts in this thread can be joked about.  But I've yet to hear a valid response to this:

In the same way that the scope of science is insufficient to comment upon its own non-empirical assumptions, it is also insufficient to comment upon the non-empirical aspects of God (again, assuming God exists; whether He actually does or does not exist is irrelevant to this consideration).

Anyone against the idea of intelligent design based upon science (or, specifically, the lack of physical evidence for an intelligent designer) faces the challenge of reconciling that belief with the contradictory notion that it is perfectly permissible to accept the empirically unfalsifiable assumptions wielded by science.
Decksperiment

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 10:20:12 PM

To quote the above, you clearly state god is irelevant, so your point of posting this in this thread is?
the joint
Legendary

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 10:21:19 PM

To quote the above, you clearly state god is irelevant, so your point of posting this in this thread is?

...That's not what I said.
Decksperiment

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 10:26:08 PM
Last edit: March 03, 2015, 10:38:44 PM by Decksperiment

You miss my point: whether He actually does or does not exist is irrelevant - You did make this statement. The rest is just assumption.

Edit: Oh look, it's intelligent snow. Snow is intelligent in that it can produce trillions of fragments of frozen water, fragments that are symetrical, and who's points can be counted, so yes, snow is an intelligent design.. without the brain to know so.
the joint
Legendary

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 10:39:17 PM

You miss my point: whether He actually does or does not exist is irrelevant - You did make this statement. The rest is just assumption.

Yes, whether God actually does or does not exist is irrelevant to the consideration that I was making.

That consideration is this: A person who believes that a lack of empirical evidence for intelligent design is valid enough to discredit it invokes a contradiction in that the same person is unwilling to apply the same scrutiny as he does with regards to intelligent design to the empirically unfalsifiable assertion of the method which he claims supports his belief.

So, whether God actually does or does not exist is irrelevant because the point I'm emphasizing is an inconsistency in the reasoning of those who deny a belief in the existence of intelligent design based upon a lack of physical evidence.
Decksperiment

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 10:43:14 PM

It's the empirical evidence that get's me.. you have evidence of whatever, or you dont. The rest, as earlier stated, is nothing more than empirically unfalsifiable assumptions, assumptions being wild guess's without evidence at best.
Decksperiment

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 10:46:27 PM

BY intelligent design, do you mean the design is intelligent, or it was designed by an intelligent designer? Because The only consistancy in nature is the randomness of everything, as nothing appears twice in the same form.

Edit: Now that takes intelligence.. or at least a record of what went before, so as not to repeat..
Pages: « 1 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 [185] 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 ... 523 »
  Print  

Jump to: