Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 06:19:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 [213] 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 ... 523 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scientific proof that God exists?  (Read 845442 times)
Decksperiment

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 12:00:35 AM

Friday the 13th.. wow.. imagine asking me such STOOOOOOOOPID questions..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Decksperiment

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 12:07:25 AM

A person can accept anything or not, no matter how much evidence or proof is proffered.
Sure, but don't get annoyed when others don't accept it.

Who's annoyed? God gives you the freedom to choose. I ain't the guy who has the right to take that away from you.

How many times have your posted your false proof link? Must be around 20 times now. You got a bee in your bonnet over something. That isn't normal behaviour is it.

People keep asking the question about proof for God. Which would you rather have? My link? Or the whole post? It's is up to you to click the link or not, or accept the proof or not.

Well I guess if you stopped claiming to have proof, people would stop asking to see it. But of course, that's what you want isn't it.  Wink
Anyway I don't want to interupt you. Your no doubt busy researching Sequoia trees at the moment. We await eagerly for your lengthy verbose refute.

BADecker, if it's no obvious to you by now, it never will be..

I know the cpu kill code to your processor, wanna place money on a betting site I can shut you down.. FOREVER?

Wherever any of your contacts speak to you, instant cpu kill code, wadya think o that..?

What if I showed everyone how to do it NOW?
Decksperiment

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 12:14:44 AM

Difference being, YOU, BADecker, dont care.. you met MORE than your match when your GOD deserted you, not your faith.. You or your kindred wont admit, there are witness's to the fact the flood NEVER happened.. it dont matter how much you and your kindred mess with time, due to this:

There are (at least) two tree's in existance, that have been alive since before moses.. Personally, I think great soul's meet, you probably think I'm talking about you.. I'm talking about my supply of oxygen.. to be more polite, I'd thank god they still exist, because when they are dead, I will be proven correct, and the end of christianity happened, like, the day you took the TETRAGRAMMATON, ON, ? <- GET IT YET?

God is looking after me right now, am I as delusional as you and your kindred?

The Sequoia has just became bigger than the bible.. and so it fuckin deserve's, for it know's who defend's IT.

Matrix anyone? You think that's air you breath?
Decksperiment

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 12:28:31 AM
Last edit: March 14, 2015, 01:32:05 AM by Decksperiment

I literally cant wait for human's to be able to communicate with.. tree's. I know we can, but oher's refute how it is done.. to me it's obvious.. god will provide us that which we need most, if, and when we truelly need it, belief is NOT required. Neither is FAITH.

Sorry BADecker, but you are my focus, as you CHOSE to be, when you took me on..

I used to be a t'leif.. I'd go out when my ma asked me to go find... find food.. for my (incidently) 3 sister's.. being the ONLY son, i did as requested.. in my term as a t'leif, I learnt this: There are no theif's, for GOD put's thing's in IT's place, like he grant's me the power to do with you.

You gotta admit.. everytime you raise that scrawny neck of your's, am wanna grab it.. just to hand to god, and SHOW you, YOUR god CANNOT exist..

Velakovski is not as mad as you think.. did it ever occur to you it was not him declaring a truth, but the EVIDENCE?
Decksperiment

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 12:32:10 AM
Last edit: March 14, 2015, 12:53:36 AM by Decksperiment

So many answer's when my back's turned, huh?

Tis true.. They picked up sound wave's plant's give off when a branch is cut..

The tree's are missing their friend's.. apparently they went shopping, all 250 tree's.. they never knew they would supply the light to the monitor, that told YOU how much you were due, to put into the monitor of.

BADecker, wanna REALLY play with a DJ with over 40 YRS experience in the ENGLISH language based on.. SOUND?

I remember the last time I saw beneath me wake me up..

The power I have..

What, you think I'm power trippin?

I thought we were equal, and could speak about such thing's as.. equal..

Look at my attention from other member's.. they're worse than you, you are correct, they acted ON.. (Ja BAAL ON)

Keep in mind, right now, I am on the decks, and know EXACTLEY what I'm saying, but wont say no more, cause it's boring waiting on an answer..

From dumb fuck's ya know ya just wanna slap, but have to be oh so pussy like carefull, cause you never had to fight for nowt in your life, I say this to BADecker.. silver spoon brat, you do not realise I have BEEN speaking the truth since DAY 1 of my rebirth after my auld mans kickin for tellin lies. This was so long ago, I forgot to.. tell lies.. You can act all holy if you want, but what if, my truth is more REALITY based than your's? Your church would kill for less than what I have said no? Yahweh is the beginning of EVIL in that it's center is baal, and then you are ON..

Hint, wee man, your ON..?
Decksperiment

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 01:31:19 AM
Last edit: March 14, 2015, 01:41:58 AM by Decksperiment

I just realised, I been clicking reply instead of quote's..  I have however, answered everyone's questions, and in order.. to the best of my abilities..

Where are you all then?

Chicken shit yanks, I bet all my repondants were fuckin yanks.. phew, less than 999 days left Wink

Ps: My intention with america is to show BADecker how to destroy a country with nothing more than the written word..

Good job I never wrote the death sentence, I only know it was signed.. by BADecker suggesting the homeless should be starved to death..

All it took after the fact, was a homeless unarmed man, unable to defend himself, being shot.

I did say the end game will be black on white.. did you think I meant the scummy police? They WILL be the victim's of their own crimes against humanity..

After the cops, come the bible bashers..

Then and only then, will americans be free.. to carry guns.. then it's everyone else's turn..
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1373

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 02:00:13 AM

Solomon briefly explains the results that happen to you from listening to a fool... just the hearing of him. But why even listen to the crazy man, except to calm him in his crazy state, maybe?

Of course, some people are after his money, if he has any. Even fools and crazy people gain an inheritance now and again.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Decksperiment

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 02:08:35 AM

Solomon briefly explains the results that happen to you from listening to a fool... just the hearing of him. But why even listen to the crazy man, except to calm him in his crazy state, maybe?

Of course, some people are after his money, if he has any. Even fools gain an inheritance now and again.

Smiley

Um.. notice even the mirror wont stand in front of you right now? You should be ashamed of yourself child, letting god's warrior beat you up like he did.. what, he's a tree warrior? What ya gonna do loser? Talk shite from a book proven DEBUNKED? maybe not for you tonight, but I BET you 100.000 BTC the vatican will speak of this.. Wink
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 02:09:45 AM

Of course, some people are after his money, if he has any. Even fools gain an inheritance now and again.

Smiley

Um.. notice even the mirror wont stand in front of you right now? You should be ashamed of yourself child, letting god's warrior beat you up like he did.. what, he's a tree warrior? What ya gonna do loser? Talk shite from a book proven DEBUNKED? maybe not for you tonight, but I BET you 100.000 BTC the vatican will speak of this.. Wink

See? There he goes again^^.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Decksperiment

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 02:11:07 AM

If you never challenged me dude, you would never have shown me not only your's, but your societies seed's of their destruction. This include's you. Keep in mind, Aquarians have no time for the past, and your society has HAD 26.000 years to adapt, I am already adapted to the new world order, what's your excuse?

Remember the monk allegory?

That was no joke..

Christianity had it's chance..

New world order time, and rest assured, lucifer is dreadin me..
Decksperiment

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 02:14:19 AM

SPEAK of SEQUOIA dude? What do you say to the two witness's that you are 100% wrong? They are alive.. Should'nt have said that, now you cuntin yanks will nook the tree's and say it was an act of god no?

Just to cover up yer shit of course?
Decksperiment

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 02:15:09 AM
Last edit: March 14, 2015, 02:29:39 AM by Decksperiment

Smiley

Smiley

Take the fuckin bet, or continue to be the loser you always were..

Dude, by the time I'm finished with your attitude, it will never be pulled of by another human attempting to be your type ever again, allow me:

Cant answer BADecker, need to look into how to bring me down.. oh, look, emu has a greif with me, let's see how I can profit: He hate's decks, yes, I can play on this, because it's cheaper than dealing with the man.. keep in mind, this is BADecker.. This guy's tougher than I thought, better call air support (shout's across street to a vod/joint style character,) 'join me and fuck wi this cunt' - reply? Nah, am shaggin.. so BADecker, not so BAD as he make's out, discovers a HARDCORE decker, with twice his power, supplied by one simple statement: The truth shall prevail.

The truth HAS prevailed after 3,500, not to mention 5,064 year's, and these witness's (STILL ALIVE, JUST) to my truth were granted me as a power over you, by your stinking, fucked up god, called JABAALON, go ON, ask the fuckin tree's before your band of godlovers chop them down just to shut me up.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 02:29:58 AM

If you never challenged me dude, you would never have shown me not only your's, but your societies seed's of their destruction. This include's you. Keep in mind, Aquarians have no time for the past, and your society has HAD 26.000 years to adapt, I am already adapted to the new world order, what's your excuse?

That was no joke..

Christianity has existed throughout all time and eternity, inside God Himself.   Smiley

Decksperiment

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 02:32:47 AM

No, it just got murdered by me, what ya gonna do about it, send me to jail?
Decksperiment

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 02:34:07 AM

That was no joke..

Christianity has existed throughout all time and eternity, inside God Himself.   Smiley

Christianity was killed by GREATER, REAL LIFE, TREE'S!

All hail SEQUOIA, thrice greatest SURVIVOR
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 02:35:18 AM

Smiley

Smiley

Dude, by the time I'm finished with your attitude, it will never be pulled of by another human attempting to be your type ever again, allow me:

Cant answer BADecker, need to look into how to bring me down.. oh, look, emu has a greif with me, let's see how I can profit: He hate's decks, yes, I can play on this, because it's cheaper than dealing with the man.. keep in mind, this is BADecker.. This guy's tougher than I thought, better call air support (shout's across street to a vod/joint style character,) 'join me and fuck wi this cunt' - reply? Nah, am shaggin.. so BADecker, not so BAD as he make's out, discovers a HARDCORE decker, with twice his power, supplied by one simple statement: The truth shall prevail.

The truth HAS prevailed after 3,500, not to mention 5,064 year's, and these witness's (STILL ALIVE, JUST) to my truth were granted me as a power over you, by your stinking, fucked up god, called JABAALON, go ON, ask the fuckin tree's before your band of godlovers chop them down just to shut me up.

You poor thing. But let me caution you. Don't give in to any sane thought that might cross your mind to visit a psychiatrist to save the last vestiges of your sanity. You'll be in a "home" so fast that you won't know what happened.

Of course, if you are out on the street again, this might be a better way than turning yourself in to the bobbies to get a good meal and a bed to sleep on.

Cheesy

Decksperiment

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 02:36:28 AM

Christianity is Latium, wanna bet? It is after all, you that killed it by taking on the TETRAGRAMMATON, AKA, GOD ADONAI MELEKH

Now your fuckin with two of god's longest surviving brethren?

Decksperiment

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 02:38:03 AM

Smiley

Smiley

You poor thing. But let me caution you. Don't give in to any sane thought that might cross your mind to visit a psychiatrist to save the last vestiges of your sanity. You'll be in a "home" so fast that you won't know what happened.

Of course, if you are out on the street again, this might be a better way than turning yourself in to the bobbies to get a good meal and a bed to sleep on.

Cheesy

You are that much of a coward, you sit there all safe and well, thinking your far enough away from me to be safe..

Not from Sequoia you aint..
Decksperiment

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 02:46:16 AM

And one day, members here will come back after THEIR term of homelessness, hopefully one knows where you live././ remember the gun you tried to get me to buy? It's just on your street, waiting for a theif.. you'll step out one day to help a woman being robbed.. she want's your help, not your cock.. then when you go to deal with the reason she asked for help, she will pull the fuckin trigger, because she was also homeless, and suffered by YOUR command. Dont you know the truth shall prevail?

My country designed your faith TWAT, and I'll prove it now.. is masonry in your neighbourhood, scottish rite, or fuck all?

I have the rite, you, have FUCK ALL.

And you thought you had right'(s)?
Decksperiment

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 02:58:13 AM

There are MORE than two life forms alive today, that were alive before moses AND solomon, so who are you to be believed?

NAE CUNT.. cause you've never rubbed one, never mind licked one, never mind fucked one, shagged one, couldnae even git one, even a granni.. you smell of the PEW in church, notice the pissy granny smell disappear's when you walk in church..? Your no a virgin dude, I must admit.. but to say to a father of 5, I touch women, is to say, I WISH I COULD, but nae cunt will have me..

I seriously feel for you dude.. I can see why you ran out of tear's.. I can see why you dont care.. no one loves you so you claim god does..

Try SHAGGIN GOD THEN ARSEHOLE

edit: CAUSE HE'S CLEARLY FUCKED YOU!
Pages: « 1 ... 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 [213] 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 ... 523 »
  Print  

Jump to: