Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 11:00:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Would you prefer new features to be Ninja Launched or Announced first?
Ninja - 157 (62.1%)
Announced - 96 (37.9%)
Total Voters: 253

Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 231 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [FIBRE] | 625k | [SuperNET] | FibreDark | FibreLock | FibreGateway | ZeroTrust |  (Read 514886 times)
meccaflare0

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Do the thing and you'll have the power.

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 12:59:11 AM

I was just wondering if FibreOS was going to be a lot better than that.

Since no on has seen it yet I guess the devs would have to mention whats going on with FIbreOS.
Patience my friend all will be clear in time.
flogi

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 01:21:29 AM

If somebody wanna buy 1.03651304 FIBRE, I´m selling for 45k satoshis, bellow the actual price.

Btrex minimum trade is 10 FIBRE, sucks...

PM me.

How about I just send you 9 instead, I feel bad lol
darkproton

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 02:16:22 AM

We are giving You FibreOS and FibreTorWallet at once !!!

FibreOS will be tested by public testers on 13th !!!

The list of public testers :

1.Nightz 2.BrewCrew (BrewCrewFan) 3.lolz (TheMilkman) 4.th00ber 5.brookefinancial 6.meccaflare0 7.Krushang 8.theoretical 9.whale123
10.ndan13 11.Bierworst 12.darkproton 13.user26 14.philipvdlinde 15.mrcashking

NEW FIBRE TOR WALLET AND FIBRE HYBRID TOR NETWORK WILL BE OFFICIALLY RELEASED ON 13TH !!!

Which means You are getting stage 3 and stage 4 at the same time  Cool

Happy 4 week anniversary Fibre Community Smiley

>>UPDATE<<

FibreOS

We will be releasing the public beta version of FibreOS on Saturday the 13th of September, for everyone to test. I do not see FibreOS as ready for mainstream release as it still contains some bugs. This will be a great chance for us to pick up any other bugs and also for the community to test drive it.

FibreOS is a secure and anonymous operating system powered by the industry leader Tails. Anyone with a PC or laptop will be able to use FibreOS. Because the OS and Wallet data files are stored on a USB, You effectively have true cold storage, your coins will follow you wherever you go. All traffic is routed via TOR giving the user increased anonymity. When you unplug your USB stick no trace is left on the host PC.

Someone asked the question “If the Fibre network doesn’t support Tor, people will be connecting to other nodes via the normal Internet” . That is a great question and really hit home for us. We instantly switched focus to implementing full Tor support on the Fibre network. Bobby6Killers really came through this time, please find the solution below.

Public Beta testing launch:13/09/2014 5PM BST

Tor Hybrid Network

To give our users the choice of being able to hide their identity while connected to the Fibre network, we have the FibreTor wallet. The wallet will automatically connect to the Tor proxy nodes, and all connectivity to the Fibre network will be hidden inside the Tor network. The FibreTor wallet has hard coded .onion addresses that point to TOR Proxy Nodes which have been provisioned to support the Tor Hybrid network. At this point in the Fibre development cycle we will be supporting a mixed environment of both Tor enabled wallets and standard connected wallets on the Fibre network. The accompanying diagram explains how this is achieved.

Release Date:13/09/2014 5PM BST

Regards
Killa
I'm sorry to say I must ask off the test team. I will be unavailable all of the 13th. Sucks because I really wanted to help with the testing. Sorry to cause any inconvience. This by no means reflects on my feelings of fibre, as this was a prior commitment that can not be broken. In other words, I remain balls deep in fibre.
brookefinancial

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 02:18:01 AM

$FIBRE is trading good  Grin

3D Printing and Bitcoin, that's pretty cool.
brookefinancial

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 02:18:59 AM

If somebody wanna buy 1.03651304 FIBRE, I´m selling for 45k satoshis, bellow the actual price.

PM me.

LOOOLLL

sorry this one cracked me up

flogi

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 03:33:37 AM

http://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/bittrex/

Number 15 out of 185 on Bittrex on 24 Hour Volume, amazing.

brookefinancial

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 04:12:21 AM

This coin has such a low suppy and the price is still very cheap if you compare with other coins...

Viacoin is priced 42K sat, with coin supply of 92 000 000.

Cloak is priced 50K sat, with coin supply of 4 500 000.

Razor is priced 36K sat, with coin supply of 2 000 000.

Halcyon is priced 55K sat, with coin supply of 1 620 000.

Urocoin is priced 90K sat, with coin supply of 1 000 000.

Fibre is looking like a bargain, even after tonight's rise, with a very small coin supply compared to the price.

Fibre is priced 47K sat, with coin supply of 650 000.

Also BitcoinDark is priced 1,2M sat with 22 million total coins Wink

FIBRE will be on 500K sat in 10 days...mark my words

If FIBRE reaches that mark- even in 1 month, I will send you .5btc. Mark MY words. And yes, I do believe!

We have a deal  Wink

BTC AD.: 1551EKzq6gYo41A6WJczEXtWkgBBbcpimu

0,50 BTC... Can I be part of the deal, like...finder's cut? 10% ?  Grin

We're at 53K, I seriously think we can reach 100K, not a lot of coins does it so it's going to be interesting to watch.

jpouza
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1114

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 04:42:40 AM

PM me.

I appreciate the help Smiley
flogi

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 04:48:55 AM

PM me.

Done and if you sell, 62 is magic 8 ball number Wink
jpouza
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1114

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 04:53:16 AM

PM me.

Done and if you sell, 62 is magic 8 ball number Wink

Tks a lot! Smiley

Good luck to your FIBREs.

Cheers
mxxxxxx
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 05:54:32 AM

I am glad to see everyone happy again Smiley

FibreOS public beta test and official release of FibreTorWallet working inside Fibre Tor Hybrid Network tomorrow !

Fasten your seat belts !!! Smiley

mxxxxxx
Legendary

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 05:56:44 AM

We are giving You FibreOS and FibreTorWallet at once !!!

FibreOS will be tested by public testers on 13th !!!

The list of public testers :

1.Nightz 2.BrewCrew (BrewCrewFan) 3.lolz (TheMilkman) 4.th00ber 5.brookefinancial 6.meccaflare0 7.Krushang 8.theoretical 9.whale123

NEW FIBRE TOR WALLET AND FIBRE HYBRID TOR NETWORK WILL BE OFFICIALLY RELEASED ON 13TH !!!

Which means You are getting stage 3 and stage 4 at the same time  Cool

Happy 4 week anniversary Fibre Community Smiley

>>UPDATE<<

FibreOS

We will be releasing the public beta version of FibreOS on Saturday the 13th of September, for everyone to test. I do not see FibreOS as ready for mainstream release as it still contains some bugs. This will be a great chance for us to pick up any other bugs and also for the community to test drive it.

FibreOS is a secure and anonymous operating system powered by the industry leader Tails. Anyone with a PC or laptop will be able to use FibreOS. Because the OS and Wallet data files are stored on a USB, You effectively have true cold storage, your coins will follow you wherever you go. All traffic is routed via TOR giving the user increased anonymity. When you unplug your USB stick no trace is left on the host PC.

Someone asked the question “If the Fibre network doesn’t support Tor, people will be connecting to other nodes via the normal Internet” . That is a great question and really hit home for us. We instantly switched focus to implementing full Tor support on the Fibre network. Bobby6Killers really came through this time, please find the solution below.

Public Beta testing launch:13/09/2014 5PM BST

Tor Hybrid Network

To give our users the choice of being able to hide their identity while connected to the Fibre network, we have the FibreTor wallet. The wallet will automatically connect to the Tor proxy nodes, and all connectivity to the Fibre network will be hidden inside the Tor network. The FibreTor wallet has hard coded .onion addresses that point to TOR Proxy Nodes which have been provisioned to support the Tor Hybrid network. At this point in the Fibre development cycle we will be supporting a mixed environment of both Tor enabled wallets and standard connected wallets on the Fibre network. The accompanying diagram explains how this is achieved.

Release Date:13/09/2014 5PM BST

Regards
Killa
I'm sorry to say I must ask off the test team. I will be unavailable all of the 13th. Sucks because I really wanted to help with the testing. Sorry to cause any inconvience. This by no means reflects on my feelings of fibre, as this was a prior commitment that can not be broken. In other words, I remain balls deep in fibre.

Don`t worry You will put Your hands on FibreOS soon enough Smiley

You will be able to join all future tests ! We are just starting Smiley

mxxxxxx
Legendary

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 05:58:54 AM

I was just wondering if FibreOS was going to be a lot better than that.

Since no on has seen it yet I guess the devs would have to mention whats going on with FIbreOS.

You have to wait for tomorrow feedbacks from public testers

No info will be revealed about FibreOS before the public beta test !

FibreOS testers i hope most of You will be online tomorrow !

burner2014

Activity: 952
Merit: 515

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 06:02:29 AM

WoW after the Cloak mess I am surprised of Fibre in a good way.

Lets sum up what do we have here:

A) Good PR / Marketing , not too much (overhyped) not to less and no bullshit news. I don't think everything works well but I think these guys handle it inside and don't make it public, so no panic sells till now.

B) Early Stage .. with 650.000 Coins, Fibre is still undervalued in my opinion. 100K is a good price for this stage , but the market decides anyway.

C) Till now they deliver and they go forward. I am scared that the roadmap is finished soon?! Do we need a new one?

D) Not overpumped yet.

Looking forward tot he weekend.

Cheers,

Chris
mxxxxxx
Legendary

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 06:03:37 AM

Thank You for support Glavos !

We have for now our own great graphics maker

If anything will be needed we will contact You

mxxxxxx
Legendary

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 06:05:17 AM

If anyone is willing to donate for BlockCypher fund here are the official addresses :

Please send btc donations to the address below. Please include your BitcoinTalk name or social network handle, as we will be creating a thanks page for donations soon!

1KckoFSB1gAed8HuXEQygbRHCoJFjvzwSB

Please send Fibre donations to the address below.

F8htgcNftaCU2aSJYUrPzNDdtzpK1Ap3Jg

BlockCypher Crowd Funding

As some of you may be aware, the final stage on our roadmap is to implement Block Cypher. Block Cypher will take the Fibre Block Chain and move it a secure, scalable and resiliant infrastructure in the cloud. This will allow us to develop some very innovation applications. Multi Sig, Multi Wallets, Lite wallets, Web based wallets, Mobile Wallets, Facebook Wallets are all made possible with BlockCypher. Fibre is run like an enterprise IT department, so why not have an enterprise grade infrastructure supporting fibre. The cost of BlockCypher is 6,000 USD so about 12BTC. We will be using a trusted community member or Block Cypher themselves to Escrow the donation funds. This is to give our community security and to prevent scam accusation fuding.

To show our commitment and the fact we are all one. Team fibre will be donating 0.25btc per team member, 1btc in total. I hope anyone that has profited from the rise of Fibre will do the same. Having Block Cypher will take Fibre to the next level, all the crazy prices quoted by the community will become a reality.

The Crow funding will start at 5pm BST (GMT+1) on 08/09/14

Guys,

I promise you that block cypher will allow Fibre to have some of the most innovative features in any of the Alt Coins. Which leads on to our next announcement...................

HTML5 Wallet

I have secured a deal with True_Asset of URO Coin, a HTML5 Web wallet will be ready for launch of block cypher. The Web wallet will be based on his NURO Wallet code, please see below. This is a massive deal for Fibre and will only accelerate the donations received for the Crowd Funding. We will be able to brand the wallet as we see fit, e.g FibreWeb WebFibre etc. This decision will be made by the FibreBoard. The nuro wallet also has a facebook module that will also see a Facebook wallet follow shortly afterwards.

The NURO platform works on all smartphones, tablets and PCs, and can be published on Google Play, the Apple App Store, Windows Store, Windows Phone Store, Chrome Web Store, Tizen Store, Amazon Appstore, Firefox Marketplace, NOOK Apps and the Facebook App Center. This will give Fibre an unprecedented reach.

Please see some of the features it brings to consumers:

• Accounts are accessible on all devices simultaneously, anywhere in the world.
  • Unlimited free accounts for funds separation (e.g. savings, cheque, investment, retirement).
  • Accounts can be opened by anyone, with no paperwork or no application process.
  • Lowers transaction processing times from days to minutes compared to traditional internet
    banking solutions.
  • Transactions are processed 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, even during public holidays.
  • Convenient payment request creation via QR code, email and SMS.
  • Zero Knowledge Privacy (ZKP) technology completely avoids the storage and
    transmission of usernames, passwords and PIN codes. This ensures the user’s credentials are
    never eavesdropped or stolen, even when the server is compromised.
  • Open source code ensures independently verifiable security to avoid possible hidden
    vulnerabilities, trust issues and other risks associated with commercial closed-source
    financial products.
  • Employs BlockCypher (blockcypher.com) cloud architecture to reduce loading times from
    20 seconds to 2 seconds compared to the standard “blockchain” wallets.
  • Includes capability to support point-of-sale and fiat currency exchange solutions.[/b][/i]
Please have a look at the NURO wallet to see how powerful it is.

Try it now.
http://nuroapp.github.io/

mxxxxxx
Legendary

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 06:08:52 AM

--Requirements for FibreBoard have been set :--

For those that are not aware, Fibre will be the first digital currency to have an Advisory Board formed from it's community that actually have the power to make a difference. The FibreBoard will be made up of 17 community members that have more than 10,000 Fibre. Killakem, Bobby6Killers and Krushang are auto entry, so 20 members in total. The FibreBoard will collectively make decisions on the future of Fibre and which features should be implemented. All major decisions affecting Fibre will be voted on by the board. The board members will be selected based on various metrics with commitment thus far being the major one.

Applications are opening now !

This day will go down in history...

**THE RULES** Your FIBRE amount can`t be dropped below 10,000 or You will be excluded from the Board !

Wallets of members who apply will be checked on daily basis !

Regards
FibreTeam

mxxxxxx
Legendary

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 06:10:37 AM

I hope You will be online tomorrow as You are on FibreOS testers list Smiley

brookefinancial

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 06:13:05 AM

I hope You will be online tomorrow as You are on FibreOS testers list Smiley

If it's around this time tomorrow I should be online. I am not very good with computers and wallets however, if someone more competent really want the spot I could let him. But I'm looking forward to it.

By the way, I send you a PM.

mxxxxxx
Legendary

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 06:13:26 AM

WoW after the Cloak mess I am surprised of Fibre in a good way.

Lets sum up what do we have here:

A) Good PR / Marketing , not too much (overhyped) not to less and no bullshit news. I don't think everything works well but I think these guys handle it inside and don't make it public, so no panic sells till now.

B) Early Stage .. with 650.000 Coins, Fibre is still undervalued in my opinion. 100K is a good price for this stage , but the market decides anyway.

C) Till now they deliver and they go forward. I am scared that the roadmap is finished soon?! Do we need a new one?

D) Not overpumped yet.

Looking forward tot he weekend.

Cheers,

Chris

Thanks all again for support !

Check the bolded line Wink You haven`t seen many surprises yet Wink

BlockCypher Crowd Funding

As some of you may be aware, the final stage on our roadmap is to implement Block Cypher. Block Cypher will take the Fibre Block Chain and move it a secure, scalable and resiliant infrastructure in the cloud. This will allow us to develop some very innovation applications. Multi Sig, Multi Wallets, Lite wallets, Web based wallets, Mobile Wallets, Facebook Wallets are all made possible with BlockCypher. Fibre is run like an enterprise IT department, so why not have an enterprise grade infrastructure supporting fibre. The cost of BlockCypher is 6,000 USD so about 12BTC. We will be using a trusted community member or Block Cypher themselves to Escrow the donation funds. This is to give our community security and to prevent scam accusation fuding.

To show our commitment and the fact we are all one. Team fibre will be donating 0.25btc per team member, 1btc in total. I hope anyone that has profited from the rise of Fibre will do the same. Having Block Cypher will take Fibre to the next level, all the crazy prices quoted by the community will become a reality.

The Crow funding will start at 5pm BST (GMT+1) on 08/09/14

Guys,

I promise you that block cypher will allow Fibre to have some of the most innovative features in any of the Alt Coins. Which leads on to our next announcement...................

HTML5 Wallet

I have secured a deal with True_Asset of URO Coin, a HTML5 Web wallet will be ready for launch of block cypher. The Web wallet will be based on his NURO Wallet code, please see below. This is a massive deal for Fibre and will only accelerate the donations received for the Crowd Funding. We will be able to brand the wallet as we see fit, e.g FibreWeb WebFibre etc. This decision will be made by the FibreBoard. The nuro wallet also has a facebook module that will also see a Facebook wallet follow shortly afterwards.

The NURO platform works on all smartphones, tablets and PCs, and can be published on Google Play, the Apple App Store, Windows Store, Windows Phone Store, Chrome Web Store, Tizen Store, Amazon Appstore, Firefox Marketplace, NOOK Apps and the Facebook App Center. This will give Fibre an unprecedented reach.

Please see some of the features it brings to consumers:

• Accounts are accessible on all devices simultaneously, anywhere in the world.
  • Unlimited free accounts for funds separation (e.g. savings, cheque, investment, retirement).
  • Accounts can be opened by anyone, with no paperwork or no application process.
  • Lowers transaction processing times from days to minutes compared to traditional internet
    banking solutions.
  • Transactions are processed 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, even during public holidays.
  • Convenient payment request creation via QR code, email and SMS.
  • Zero Knowledge Privacy (ZKP) technology completely avoids the storage and
    transmission of usernames, passwords and PIN codes. This ensures the user’s credentials are
    never eavesdropped or stolen, even when the server is compromised.
  • Open source code ensures independently verifiable security to avoid possible hidden
    vulnerabilities, trust issues and other risks associated with commercial closed-source
    financial products.
  • Employs BlockCypher (blockcypher.com) cloud architecture to reduce loading times from
    20 seconds to 2 seconds compared to the standard “blockchain” wallets.
  • Includes capability to support point-of-sale and fiat currency exchange solutions.[/b][/i]
Please have a look at the NURO wallet to see how powerful it is.

Try it now.
http://nuroapp.github.io/

Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 231 »
  Print  

Jump to: