Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:43:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Would you prefer new features to be Ninja Launched or Announced first?
Ninja - 157 (62.1%)
Announced - 96 (37.9%)
Total Voters: 253

Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 231 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [FIBRE] | 625k | [SuperNET] | FibreDark | FibreLock | FibreGateway | ZeroTrust |  (Read 514886 times)
mxxxxxx
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 06:28:05 AM

>>UPDATE<<

Where Fibre is after 4 weeks ?

23/08/2014 Released FibreWallet version 1.1 with better styling and built in blockexplorer

27/08/2014 Killakem attains the top rating of 5+ POD from CryptoAsian http://cryptoasian.com/fibre-fibre/

29/08/2014 Fibre added to Bittrex https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-FIBRE

30/08/2014 Released FibreWallet version 1.2 with FibreConnect - encrypted messaging and statistics page

31/08/2014 Fibre accepted and implemented by https://coingateway.net/ accessing the biggest BTC merchants

11/09/2014 10.000 Fibre distributed through social giveaway - over 4 BTC worth of Fibre were sent to people

13/09/2014 Released version 2.0 - FibreDark (Fibre Tor Hybrid Network) details - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=737771.msg8809836#msg8809836 when using FibreDark wallet You are connecting to the main network through TOR to hide Your identity while connected. The wallet will automatically use TOR, which will make your IP address and location hidden on the network. You can use also earlier wallet to connect as it is now hybrid network and is supporting a mixed mode environment of both TOR enabled wallets and standard connected wallets. Staking works in both wallets versions 1.2 and 2.0

13/09/2014 Released FibreNotify - with FibreNotify we will be able to send messages to every wallet on the network. I’m not aware of any coin with a similar feature ! We will be sending our our first FibreNotify message on Tuesday the 16th of September. You don`t need to update Your wallet to the latest version as it is already implemented in version 1.2

13/09/2014 FibreBoard requirements revealed - for those that are not aware, Fibre will be the first digital currency to have an Advisory Board formed from it’s community that actually have the power to make a difference. The FibreBoard will be made up of 17 community members that have more than 10,000 Fibre, how to apply - http://www.fibrecoin.com/fibreboard/

14/09/2014 CoinsSource verification done - To gain even more trust and give new investors even more confidence Fibre went through Coins Source verification also. We got 6/7 score, the remaining point will be awarded upon 30 days of the initial listing on Bittrex exchange http://www.coinssource.com/trust-index/fibre-fibre-trust-verification/

What is in progress ?

We are privately testing OS everyday and when it is ready it will be released for public beta testing

"FibreOS will now utilize a custom, optimized and hardened Ubuntu distro, based on the latest 14.04LTS. We have been working on this alternate solution alongside the original solution. This will put Fibre in a better position as the best in the business use custom Ubuntu distributions.

FibreOS has to be bug free at launch, as some will be using FibreOS as their primary wallet.

FibreOS is a secure and anonymous operating system powered by Ubuntu 14.04LTS. Anyone with a PC or laptop will be able to use FibreOS. Because the OS and Wallet data files are stored on a USB, You effectively have true cold storage, your coins will follow you wherever you go. All traffic is routed via TOR giving the user increased anonymity. When you unplug your USB stick no trace is left on the host PC."

17/09/2014 FibreOS is nearly done, final touches are being put on it , private testing goes excellent  , expect announcment any day now , it is coming ! We hope members will be satisfied with features implemented in it , it is very nice custom made ubuntu distro. After our official release we will be taking also suggestions on new features that You would like to see in next versions.

Fibre Future - what is ahead ?

* Implementation of anon mixer transactions which is stage 5 of our roadmap. After stage 5 is implemented Fibre will be fully anonymous solution

* Fibre MultiPool - we contacted few professional multipool operators to make and operate Fibre MultiPool for us , thanks to it members will be able to mine Fibre again with their rigs. Multipool operator will be buying also Fibre on exchanges to make payouts what will increase value of Fibre

* Implementation of BlockCypher which is stage 6 of our roadmap. It will allow Fibre to have some of the most innovative features (Multi Sig, Multi Wallets, Lite wallets, Web based wallets, Mobile Wallets, Facebook Wallets etc...) details - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=737771.msg8786415#msg8786415

Donations for BlockCypher  BTC 1KckoFSB1gAed8HuXEQygbRHCoJFjvzwSB   FIBRE F8htgcNftaCU2aSJYUrPzNDdtzpK1Ap3Jg

* Releasing HMTL5 Wallet which will be working on all smartphones, tablets and PCs and can be published on Google Play, the Apple App Store, Windows Store, Windows Phone Store, Chrome Web Store, Tizen Store, Amazon Appstore, Firefox Marketplace, NOOK Apps and the Facebook App Center. This will give Fibre an unprecedented reach, details - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=737771.msg8786415#msg8786415

* Facebook Wallet - after BlockCypher and HTML5 wallet are in place we will be able to create new wallets integrated with biggest social networks like Facebook ! We will be able to reach a much wider audience then

* Buying and setting up Fibre ATM's - Funded Multi Coin ATM's in major city's that accept Fibre - just watch this nice movie in background https://www.bitxatm.com/ , link to product https://www.bitxatm.com/shop/bitxatm-sumo-pro/

* FibreLight - I believe that once Fibre moons like we expect, we will be able to release FibreLight. A new coin using the Fibre base source code, with a much higher coin supply. There would have to be a small ICO to fund the further development of the Fibre group. This is a far fetched idea!! Nothing may come of it, but its on our list. Having a higher coin supply will allow us to build Facebook and other games that allow you to win FibreLight

*Increased merchant acceptance - We want to add some of the largest stores to our existing list of merchants !

Join us as the future is very bright for Fibre !!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Krushang

Activity: 616
Merit: 524

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2014, 07:08:34 AM

Morning all,

Thanks for all your comments, it motivates us more that our community are behind us.

Next is Fibre OS, be excited Smiley

Join us at http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#Fibre

Krushang

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
██░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░██░░░
██░░░░█░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
██████░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░██████
██░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░██
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░█░░░░██
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
zheratuul

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 07:41:31 AM

Morning all,

Thanks for all your comments, it motivates us more that our community are behind us.

Krushang

th00ber

Activity: 789
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 09:54:12 AM

Morning all,

Krushang
I'm excited by the public ... Can't wait ! Cheesy
killakem (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2014, 01:12:21 PM
Last edit: September 17, 2014, 02:51:14 PM by killakem

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>UPDATE<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Hi All,

Everyone knows that we are very active and a team member is available around 20 hours a day. But I'm sure some of you want to hear directly from the dev team.

We have made great progress in the last few days with FIbreOS and internal testing has been very positive. Much has been improved in FibreOS from our initial proof of concept.

Full details will be released soon on the release date of FibreOS.

A sneak peak of the improvements:

Ubuntu 14.04LTS - Built using Ubuntu 14.04LTS. We have used the minimal install and manually installed the required applications and components. This creates a lightweight and secure environment.

Stunning graphical interface - We have struck the perfect balance between having a lightweight environment and a nice user interface.

Tor Support - FibreDark means we do not have to rely on Tor exit nodes, which I consider to be the weak link in the Tor network. Our DarkNodes handle the routing of data between the Tor network and the standard FIbre network. We have also included the TOR Browser for anonymous Web browsing.

FibreOS will function as a portable wallet and cold storage. We did not want to implement a live operating system that would destroy your wallet at shutdown. The pros out weighed the cons ten fold on that decision.

Bierworst

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 02:26:17 PM

Great update! The os will be so much more than anyone would have thought how it would be.
Im excited to test it. How much space does it take? Or is that secret for now
mxxxxxx
Legendary

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 02:35:52 PM

Hey Bierworst

Just hold on a little longer Wink all details will be revealed soon Wink

The most important You aren`t getting public beta of any release candidate Wink it will be public beta of ready and official FibreOS system ! Smiley

You are getting cold storage at once with few more things i can`t mention now Smiley

Great update! The os will be so much more than anyone would have thought how it would be.
Im excited to test it. How much space does it take? Or is that secret for now

glavos

Activity: 547

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 02:55:11 PM

logo

Bierworst

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 03:03:55 PM

I have no doubt this will be a great succes! If articles on big cryptonews websites only post innovative articles, this is their chance to bring Fibre into the outside world.
Anyone who wants to buy should do now because the innovation, the team, the dedication and the trust is here. Its a matter of time before those characteristics show themselves in the price of Fibre.
Krushang

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2014, 03:18:38 PM

I have no doubt this will be a great succes! If articles on big cryptonews websites only post innovative articles, this is their chance to bring Fibre into the outside world.
Anyone who wants to buy should do now because the innovation, the team, the dedication and the trust is here. Its a matter of time before those characteristics show themselves in the price of Fibre.

Hi

Some kinds words there Bierwork. Thanks!!!

Nothing more for me to say to that except, FibreOS is coming Smiley

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>UPDATE<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Hi All,

Everyone knows that we are very active and a team member is available around 20 hours a day. But I'm sure some of you want to hear directly from the dev team.

We have made great progress in the last few days with FIbreOS and internal testing has been very positive. Much has been improved in FibreOS from our initial proof of concept.

Full details will be released soon on the release date of FibreOS.

A sneak peak of the improvements:

Ubuntu 14.04LTS - Built using Ubuntu 14.04LTS. We have used the minimal install and manually installed the required applications and components. This creates a lightweight and secure environment.

Stunning graphical interface - We have struck the perfect balance between having a lightweight environment and a nice user interface.

Tor Support - FibreDark means we do not have to rely on Tor exit nodes, which I consider to be the weak link in the Tor network. Our DarkNodes handle the routing of data between the Tor network and the standard FIbre network. We have also included the TOR Browser for anonymous Web browsing.

FibreOS will function as a portable wallet and cold storage. We did not want to implement a live operating system that would destroy your wallet at shutdown. The pros out weighed the cons ten fold on that decision.

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
darkproton

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 03:30:26 PM

hey guys. I think it's pretty awesome that you guys are as dedicated as you are and communicate on an almost hourly basis vs other devs who go days without a peep. I was curious to when the fibre board might be coming into existence. I really like this idea and have already signed up to be considered for a spot. I urge everyone to seriously consider making a run for the board as it is a first of its kind and does allow for your voice to be heard.
Krushang

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2014, 03:42:40 PM

hey guys. I think it's pretty awesome that you guys are as dedicated as you are and communicate on an almost hourly basis vs other devs who go days without a peep. I was curious to when the fibre board might be coming into existence. I really like this idea and have already signed up to be considered for a spot. I urge everyone to seriously consider making a run for the board as it is a first of its kind and does allow for your voice to be heard.

Hi

Yes we have been checking up on the applicants and have only received a few, as stated the number we would like to achieve is 20 board members, i think that will take time but we have also considered reducing the number of board members. we will certainly keep you updated as you have applied. Thanks

Any suggestions are welcome?

Krushang

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
mxxxxxx
Legendary

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 03:46:23 PM

Thank You all for support and such kind words Smiley

We will be reviewing all applications soon

Yes making FibreBoard is historical moment as we will be first currency to have an Advisory Board formed from it’s community. All decisions affecting Fibre and its future will be voted on the board.

trader19
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2014, 04:30:56 PM

Thank You all for support and such kind words Smiley

We will be reviewing all applications soon

Yes making FibreBoard is historical moment as we will be first currency to have an Advisory Board formed from it’s community. All decisions affecting Fibre and its future will be voted on the board.
thats, how can i say, so cool  Cool

Join the Elastic revolution!  Elastic - The Decentralized Supercomputer
ELASTIC WEBSITE | NEW ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD | ELASTIC SLACK | ELASTIC FORUM
o48o
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 1130

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 04:35:46 PM

Hi

Yes we have been checking up on the applicants and have only received a few, as stated the number we would like to achieve is 20 board members, i think that will take time but we have also considered reducing the number of board members. we will certainly keep you updated as you have applied. Thanks

Krushang

Rich list shows only 15 addresses above 10k coins, are there even 20 people with over 10k coins? I would rather see wider distribution. But that's just me.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
darkproton

Activity: 658

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 04:38:14 PM

Hi

Krushang

Rich list shows only 15 addresses above 10k coins, are there even 20 people with over 10k coins? I would rather see wider distribution. But that's just me.
I haven't seen the rich list yet, but do keep in mind there are only ~600k coins. The ~15 above 10k may in fact be a signal of distribution
mxxxxxx
Legendary

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 04:39:57 PM

Hi

Krushang

I haven't seen the rich list yet, but do keep in mind there are only ~600k coins. The ~15 above 10k may in fact be a signal of distribution

Here is the rich list http://www.richlist.eu/fibrecoin

The first one has to be Bittrex lol

Cornett

Activity: 700

★ IT's Party Time! ★

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 04:38:58 AM

Hello Devs. Will you hire graphic designer for the OP? When?

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
mxxxxxx
Legendary

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 05:40:17 AM
Last edit: September 18, 2014, 05:54:26 AM by mxxxxxx

Hey,

For now releasing FibreOS is our priority Wink

We know there is too much mess in the OP

We will get it sorted as soon as time lets

Thanks for everyones support!!

I have been sorting out the ANN and i think it looks terrible.

I'm going to get a graphic designer to create a new thread with better styling.

meccaflare0

Activity: 336

Do the thing and you'll have the power.

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 12:59:08 PM

Hey,

For now releasing FibreOS is our priority Wink

We know there is too much mess in the OP

We will get it sorted as soon as time lets

Thanks for everyones support!!

I have been sorting out the ANN and i think it looks terrible.

I'm going to get a graphic designer to create a new thread with better styling.

+1 please do Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 231 »
  Print  

Jump to: