Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:17:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [2GIVE] / POS+POW HYBRID CHAIN W/5% STAKING AND BLOCK CAPTURE REWARDS  (Read 98998 times)
Andrey123

Activity: 1750
Merit: 305

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:23:04 PM

that is now I can not send coins?  Huh

Hello! Voluntary donations that will go towards the development of my coin.
34bwEhH3GMx6swYXt2NBfFbYGkdTcaWtXz....BTC

Andrey123

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:23:33 AM

guys, how to send coins out of a purse?

Testing Crypto

Activity: 614
Merit: 506

Applications

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:53:04 PM

Just a quick note to relay that our development team is committing to getting a 2GIVE wallet up and running on a Raspberry Pi

First iteration will be a command line only with a goal of getting Qt to work on the 7" touchscreen.

This work is being done in conjunction with a whole new KIOSK idea for charitable giving in advance of the holiday season.

Stay tuned!

-dvd

A Linux compile of the daemon would be great ++, having built the daemon from source once or twice over the years && never keep the same build for more than a few weeks/months  (Operating Systems tester) would make it possible to keep a few nodes online 24/7/364 1/4  Wink

// Who said never ask a question you don t know the answer to?  Cheesy

// if 2Give can Git a working daemon + GUI on a Raspberry Pi Zero, would make it possible to build a Plug & Play hardware device that a person could send as the stocking stuffier Gift Cool $5 piece of plastic to load your Gifts on (per person) or an actual device that you could print all your holiday cards with Cheesy

ZwNpPhVYrSrPMS71GLc7TEnbqA9VSZopGn // Gift5YapqsZqSTW8T4S3sCU4sngCkvh4ba // 3Gwc4KzVtuJ9ADnuqzF7XRhSaaE7HkBWpr // 1PAGEHrN62tgUHncGWbbhKe9jhZGXsxFC4
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi {SAT OS hi}
Andrey123

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:27:09 AM

Guys, how correctly to withdraw these coins !?
Given current responses.
There is no new version of the wallet, there is no booty, you can not get it out!

What does it mean?

Testing Crypto

Applications

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:51:02 AM
Last edit: September 16, 2018, 11:17:46 PM by Testing Crypto

Something like this http://stepshot.net/ref?id=3pOx17WjTzI software would work wonders, really wanted to create a manual for these software test (built a few rough drafts over the years) && think it would be better if a person with a bit better reputation (hodling a degree or certification in publication) to release the updated versions  Wink

// these manuals should have been built several years ago (2013), once they became worth more than a few large pizzas Cheesy

http://foundersguide.com/5-software-applications-for-creating-a-manual/

## found a few new manual software creation sites online && will spend a bit of time testing them for future reference Wink

Edit: spent a bit of time creating a simple (altcoin template) help site, only a 15 day trial && an idea for anyone with the will 2 build it Wink

https://testingcrypto.helpdocsonline.com/home

Edit #2: actually multitask time with a bit of 2 sites, both look like a great way 2 keep support @ 10.0  Wink

https://testingcrypto.waywedo.com/CompanyManual#!/procedures/246304

ZwNpPhVYrSrPMS71GLc7TEnbqA9VSZopGn // Gift5YapqsZqSTW8T4S3sCU4sngCkvh4ba // 3Gwc4KzVtuJ9ADnuqzF7XRhSaaE7HkBWpr // 1PAGEHrN62tgUHncGWbbhKe9jhZGXsxFC4
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi {SAT OS hi}
TheLittleDuke (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1024
Merit: 1004

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 07:45:15 PM

Delighted to announce that we have reached our FOURTH exchange as of today!

https://freiexchange.com/market/2GIVE/BTC

-dvd

It's Better 2GIVE
https://2Give.Info
Testing Crypto

Applications

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:16:28 PM
Last edit: April 10, 2019, 08:34:48 PM by Testing Crypto

-dvd

Testing, account registrant & deposit just now Wink

// took only a few minutes to setup an account + deposit 2GIVE

Pending Transactions
ID    TXID    Amount    Fee    Status    Time
143562ec1db75828...    +5.00000000    0.00000000    Pending (2 of 3)    00:03:22 17/09/2018

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/2give/block.dws?121987.htm

// Coin Control used with a custom change address (My Give* Address <Receive>), thinking most coins pull a change address && 2Give will put it back into your original My Give* Address (need to retest)  Wink

TheLittleDuke (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 10:19:39 PM

LOL I thought I disabled/removed COIN CONTROL !!

Thanks for reminding me ;-)

-dvd

-dvd

Testing, account registrant & deposit just now Wink

// took only a few minutes to setup an account + deposit 2GIVE

Pending Transactions
ID    TXID    Amount    Fee    Status    Time
143562ec1db75828...    +5.00000000    0.00000000    Pending (2 of 3)    00:03:22 17/09/2018

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/2give/block.dws?121987.htm

// Coin Control used with a custom change address (My Give* Address <Receieve>), but not recommended without experience && looking into creating a StepShot Guide on my knowledge in the GUI  Wink

It's Better 2GIVE
Testing Crypto

Applications

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:00:23 PM
Last edit: September 17, 2018, 03:13:10 AM by Testing Crypto

LOL I thought I disabled/removed COIN CONTROL !!

Thanks for reminding me ;-)

-dvd

Grin
// that was the idea, as it allows to bypass the 1% network fee  Wink

Edit: what about just removing the check box "custom change address" option from the GUI code (quick fix) && keeping Coin Control (removing only change address code), sorry it is my favorite update in the GUI's over the years of improvements?

// would be removing the best part of the GUI if Coin Control was removed, the key to keeping organized rest (API) on the OpenOffice.org Calc or Microsoft Excel (never had the chance 2 test Apples iWORK > Numbers) type formulas in the GUI  Cool

Andrey123

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:58:54 AM

-dvd

Friend!
I can not get the balance out of my wallet!
I wrote the problem above, even took 10 coins and did not translate anyway.
For 2 months, only 9 coins were mined.

2x25BT

Activity: 732
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 03:58:50 AM

need to add "extract fee from amount" option
and when linux wallet ?
TheLittleDuke (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 04:27:39 AM

Thank you for the feature request -- the "extract fee" from amount is probably not a high priority as the feedback we received from users is that paying bills required the exact amount to be sent.

Furthermore we have been doing testing with a number of crypto-currency kiosks which DEMAND a user send the EXACT amount requested on screen.

We believe that the trend in the future will be to pay fee's in addition to the amount sent.

As for the LINUX wallet we already have a command line version working (our seed nodes are LINUX and have been running non-stop since day one) -- we recently announced our plans to support the Raspberry Pi system which will including a QT user interface.  Perhaps we will get a desktop wallet for INTEL out of the process as well!

-dvd

and when linux wallet ?

It's Better 2GIVE
Andrey123

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:03:26 AM

and when linux wallet ?

How do I add this option to my Windows wallet?
Why only with this purse are so many problems?  Undecided

With the purses of other coins, there were no problems ... they are all made according to the same principle.

TheLittleDuke (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 12:47:51 PM

I think you're confused.  2GIVE is based on Peercoin which is based on Bitcoin.  There are no "so many problems" -- that's just false.

You are the FIRST person out of thousands of wallet users who has asked to have the fee taken FROM the sent amount which in our research is confusing for people who receive it.

Our model is SUPERIOR for sending specific amounts and the TXFEE of 1% which is socialized by the wallet manages expectations for both SENDER and RECEIVER and in fact is required for operating with cryptocurrency kiosks like Vault Logic.

We do not care about "other purses" -- 2GIVE is already available for transactions on kiosks and THAT is something your other coins can not claim.

I can only conclude that you are trying to send the entire contents of your wallet and are getting frustrated because you are unwilling or unable to calculate the 1% transaction fee.

If you have 100 coins in your wallet you can only send 99.   If you want to send 100 coins you'll need 101 coins in your wallet.

Think of it this way:  You do not ask your shopkeeper to deduct the tax amount from the total bill.

-dvd

and when linux wallet ?

Why only with this purse are so many problems?  Undecided

With the purses of other coins, there were no problems ... they are all made according to the same principle.

It's Better 2GIVE
marecek666

Activity: 236
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:01:15 PM
Last edit: September 19, 2018, 03:15:43 PM by marecek666

I think you're confused.  2GIVE is based on Peercoin which is based on Bitcoin.  There are no "so many problems" -- that's just false.

You are the FIRST person out of thousands of wallet users who has asked to have the fee taken FROM the sent amount which in our research is confusing for people who receive it.

Our model is SUPERIOR for sending specific amounts and the TXFEE of 1% which is socialized by the wallet manages expectations for both SENDER and RECEIVER and in fact is required for operating with cryptocurrency kiosks like Vault Logic.

We do not care about "other purses" -- 2GIVE is already available for transactions on kiosks and THAT is something your other coins can not claim.

I can only conclude that you are trying to send the entire contents of your wallet and are getting frustrated because you are unwilling or unable to calculate the 1% transaction fee.

If you have 100 coins in your wallet you can only send 99.   If you want to send 100 coins you'll need 101 coins in your wallet.

Think of it this way:  You do not ask your shopkeeper to deduct the tax amount from the total bill.

-dvd

and when linux wallet ?

Why only with this purse are so many problems?  Undecided

this is not true for sure. When I wanted to send several inputs into the 1, I saw a problem with the transaction fee and charity fee too. I was able to send only much smaller amount than sum of inputs lowered by your 1% calculations. There is no other coin wallet with these kind of unclear calculations and I have to say that I run several 10s different coins in my system. It is not possible to calculate exact fee if there is another fee too (charity fee at 4,5+% according the calculations of my wallet when I want to send tx right now). So sending the exact amount is possible but user has to have anough coins in the wallet because it is not possible to spend only 1 whole input or whole wallet thanks to these unclear calculations (1% + 4++%). There will always be something smaller left on the sender wallet. Why do not you want to add clear calculation direct into the GIVE section of your wallet?
check this, I selected 2 inputs on my wallet and lowered by the 1% of tx fee and the result is:

EXTRACT FEE FROM AMOUNT could be the best solution for people who really want to spend whole inputs or just want to move whole balance from 1 wallet to another and a bit for people who just want to sent the amount without bothering with calculations outside the wallet. People could see the tx sum cleared by all fees in the field AFTER FEE as it should be in case of clear fees calculation by wallet.

once again, I know that this is not a problem when sending much less than my balance - there is enough for both fees in the wallet and user really do not have to think about the fee percentage and the change. This only complicates the situation when user want to spend whole input / to join several inputs into 1 or move whole balance from the wallet.
TheLittleDuke (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 03:55:41 PM

We don't warranty use of "coin control" and it will likely be removed from future wallets.

-dvd

I think you're confused.  2GIVE is based on Peercoin which is based on Bitcoin.  There are no "so many problems" -- that's just false.

If you have 100 coins in your wallet you can only send 99.   If you want to send 100 coins you'll need 101 coins in your wallet.

Think of it this way:  You do not ask your shopkeeper to deduct the tax amount from the total bill.

-dvd

and when linux wallet ?

this is not true for sure. When I wanted to send several inputs into the 1, I saw a problem with the transaction fee and charity fee too. I was able to send only much smaller amount than sum of inputs lowered by your 1% calculations. There is no other coin wallet with these kind of unclear calculations and I have to say that I run several 10s different coins in my system. It is not possible to calculate exact fee if there is another fee too (charity fee at 4,5+% according the calculations of my wallet when I want to send tx right now). So sending the exact amount is possible but user has to have anough coins in the wallet because it is not possible to spend only 1 whole input or whole wallet thanks to these unclear calculations (1% + 4++%). There will always be something smaller left on the sender wallet. Why do not you want to add clear calculation direct into the GIVE section of your wallet?
check this, I selected 2 inputs on my wallet and lowered by the 1% of tx fee and the result is:

EXTRACT FEE FROM AMOUNT could be the best solution for people who really want to spend whole inputs or just want to move whole balance from 1 wallet to another and a bit for people who just want to sent the amount without bothering with calculations outside the wallet. People could see the tx sum cleared by all fees in the field AFTER FEE as it should be in case of clear fees calculation by wallet.

once again, I know that this is not a problem when sending much less than my balance - there is enough for both fees in the wallet and user really do not have to think about the fee percentage and the change. This only complicates the situation when user want to spend whole input / to join several inputs into 1 or move whole balance from the wallet.

It's Better 2GIVE
Testing Crypto

Applications

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 04:51:39 PM
Last edit: September 19, 2018, 05:22:55 PM by Testing Crypto

Having tested this 100 TIME s, check the little box please && enter your main address (or any address 2 send the coins) Wink

// once done, it will calculate the right input for many tx's && can show a link to prove it {if} much wow is needed Cool
// only the "custom change address" needs to Bit LINK 2 fix the GUI bug Shocked
Code:
auto check the QT code for "custom change address" && make the user enter an address, taking the entire coin control out would B a waste of key ping tx's organized

Tongue

Check 1 box in a world of NEED 4 many 2 check or the program WILL not even calculate  Cheesy

// so true on the (coin control warranty option), technically the users check the boxes && are what we called options in software (will improve)  Grin

## once you have seen all to many a web pages && with so many toolbars it covers half the users screen, you have seen the software world of OPTIONS Embarrassed

Skaro

Activity: 80
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 12:48:43 AM

A respectable buy wall is building for 2Give Coin at FreiExchange.com. Come check us out and do some trading.

Also, come join our friendly community on our Telegram channel at https://t.me/freiexchange.

Thanks.
TheLittleDuke (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 04:32:42 AM

Looking sharp!   Submitted to get it listed on coinmarketcap.com and they will once we get at least $1,000 in daily volume -- looks like a good trend!

-dvd

A respectable buy wall is building for 2Give Coin at FreiExchange.com. Come check us out and do some trading.

Also, come join our friendly community on our Telegram channel at https://t.me/freiexchange.

Thanks.

It's Better 2GIVE
mavigro

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 04:35:45 PM

I too am one of those core wallet users that like to burn whole unspent outputs however after encountering 1% of the remaining balance as a Charity Fee using coin control I opted to let the wallet decide and was intrigued to see how the wallet gathers unspent outputs from the smallest amounts while rolling-up change towards the main address and of course glad to see the flat 1% against just the spent amount. So for mainstream users I agree coin-control is a non-starter but having a view of coins in the wallet I find useful.

We don't warranty use of "coin control" and it will likely be removed from future wallets.

-dvd

-dvd

and when linux wallet ?

https://i.imgur.com/6ZcDd8t.jpg

Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: