Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 11:15:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: [ANN] Halcyon - x15 POS - Cryptsy Bittrex - Dev Slow but Continue  (Read 193762 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Uran0s

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 11:51:47 AM

Glad to see HAL strong!

I submitted this PR to many news sites. Here is the document, I forgot to link.

http://halcyon.pw/HalcyonPressRelease-Sept2014.pdf

I've been very busy coding, it's going very well and on schedule. I will have anon infographic (about 60% done) and website (40%) out soon as possible.

Thanks to all!!!

Anon beta tests tomorrow as on schedule ?

P.S. we have a nice volume Smiley
Momimaus

Activity: 767
Merit: 500

Never back down !!!

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 04:15:23 PM

Can someone explain me in few words what´s the difference/advantage of this new anon technology is?

CoinTracking.info - Your personal Profit / Loss Portfolio Monitor and Tax Tool for all Digital Coins
CoinTracking is analyzing all your trades and generates in real time tons of useful information such as the profit / loss of your trades, your balances, realized and unrealized gains, reports for tax declaration and many more. For Bitcoin and over 3000 altcoins, assets and commodities.
Get 10% discount for all packages or create your own affiliate link to get 20% for every sale.
jiapetz

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 05:46:20 PM

Can someone explain me in few words what´s the difference/advantage of this new anon technology is?

Think of current anon tech as centralized anonymous mixing. The identity and info being transmitted is anonymous to the majority of people, but for the central nodes (or mixer, or whatever central point of information), they still receive the transmitted identities and info unfiltered. Thus, if those central points were to be compromised then the transactions and identities would not be anonymous anymore for all transactions going through that point (or if someone simply tweaked the coding or protocol to save the unfiltered info somewhere, or any number of ways the unfiltered info can be recorded or displayed).

Thus, for truly "anonymous" transactions, we must also decentralize the "mixing" aspect. Unfortunately due to how the internet works and IP's, even this will not give true anonymity, but will make it extremely difficult to find a "patch or work-around", and greatly reduce the chances of someone de-anonymizing the transactions.

Essentially, the points I've just brought up before, make HAL's method of anonymization much more decentralized than previously existing tech, and a much truer method of anonymizing transactions.
Momimaus

Activity: 767

Never back down !!!

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 07:52:05 PM

Think of current anon tech as centralized anonymous mixing. The identity and info being transmitted is anonymous to the majority of people, but for the central nodes (or mixer, or whatever central point of information), they still receive the transmitted identities and info unfiltered. Thus, if those central points were to be compromised then the transactions and identities would not be anonymous anymore for all transactions going through that point (or if someone simply tweaked the coding or protocol to save the unfiltered info somewhere, or any number of ways the unfiltered info can be recorded or displayed).

Thus, for truly "anonymous" transactions, we must also decentralize the "mixing" aspect. Unfortunately due to how the internet works and IP's, even this will not give true anonymity, but will make it extremely difficult to find a "patch or work-around", and greatly reduce the chances of someone de-anonymizing the transactions.

Essentially, the points I've just brought up before, make HAL's method of anonymization much more decentralized than previously existing tech, and a much truer method of anonymizing transactions.

Wow thanks for the explanation.
That sounds great. I hope dev will make it happen.
Gonna buy some now.

CoinTracking.info - Your personal Profit / Loss Portfolio Monitor and Tax Tool for all Digital Coins
CoinTracking is analyzing all your trades and generates in real time tons of useful information such as the profit / loss of your trades, your balances, realized and unrealized gains, reports for tax declaration and many more. For Bitcoin and over 3000 altcoins, assets and commodities.
Get 10% discount for all packages or create your own affiliate link to get 20% for every sale.
UNO_owner

Activity: 299

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 09:04:07 PM

My buys just filled on that big dump.  Been watching for a while, happy to be on board.  If it goes back to the teens I'll double up.

CryptoGoon

Activity: 132
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2014, 01:04:58 AM

So Cryptsy peaked at 38k with 2.5btc volume, Bittrex is at 78btc volume and didn't even break 30k yet. Obvious dump catching going on @ Bittrex around 25k.

Bittrex possibly 30k and beyond.
knightlife999

Activity: 845
Merit: 1000

Whale Watchers and Pinnacle Brilliance founder

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 06:14:47 AM

Coin looks promising so far. Keep up the good work Halcyon dev! 

Pinnacle, the only trading application you will ever need: https://pinnacle-brilliance.com/
Know The Future High/Lows Of Any Market: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=762278.msg8592180#msg8592180
Best Exchange for trading Forex, Commodities, and Stocks with Bitcoin: https://1broker.com/?r=3299
cawson

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 06:39:05 AM

this new anon technology is likely rootcoin?
cryptoholic11

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 07:14:13 AM

I missed the Key train. Not missing this one. Next week looks like a busy week for Halcyon.

makemeapancake

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 07:31:59 AM

I missed the Key train. Not missing this one. Next week looks like a busy week for Halcyon.

Same here buddy! Missed out on Key but got my ass firmly planted in the Hal rocket! Moon imminent! Grin
Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 07:41:24 AM

Same as last weekend. We went to 13.5 and back to 26k Smiley holding because i think this will be very very interesting soon. I expect 30-50k range soon and 100k+ later.
Good to see I was right Cool Next target is 50k and later we will break 100k. Get in before you miss a train again.
cawson

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 08:18:20 AM

Same as last weekend. We went to 13.5 and back to 26k Smiley holding because i think this will be very very interesting soon. I expect 30-50k range soon and 100k+ later.
Good to see I was right Cool Next target is 50k and later we will break 100k. Get in before you miss a train again.
great dev..... Grin  next bctd.
AltcoinWarehouse

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 08:53:39 AM

AltcoinWarehouse is proud to announce that Halcyon will be supported in our public beta test.

What is a better place to spend your Halcyon's than in a webshop where you can buy thousand of products! We are currently alpha-testing our payment gateway on our live servers and we are only days away from the public beta!

Visit our topic for more information:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=758461.0
Click here for our Coinssource Trust Verification.

We are still looking for investors. Visit our topic to find out how our investors are richly rewarded! If you are interested in investing you can send us a PM or contact mike@altcoinwarehouse.com
zhonghao110

Activity: 224

goog

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 09:46:47 AM

AltcoinWarehouse is proud to announce that Halcyon will be supported in our public beta test.

What is a better place to spend your Halcyon's than in a webshop where you can buy thousand of products! We are currently alpha-testing our payment gateway on our live servers and we are only days away from the public beta!

We are still looking for investors. Visit our topic to find out how our investors are richly rewarded! If you are interested in investing you can send us a PM or contact mike@altcoinwarehouse.com

wow  ,up    again
halcyondev (OP)

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 10:20:55 AM

Great to have a merchant service supporting HAL. I see you only support 5 or 6 coins and I thank you for adding HAL!

To the community and thread posters, thank you for being civil and so pleasant, it motivates me to work harder. Smiley  I originally moderated the thread fearing vicious attacks but I have hardly had to moderate anything out, almost nothing at all for the last week except one post where there was a non-fud communication misunderstanding and I explained the reason to the poster.

Go HAL!  More details on anon today and the infographic is just about ready. Sorry for lapse on that, have been busy coding and making a few small changes.

This is a very good explanation, today I will post the graphics to help explain the ideas to our community, and give details of the anonymous system ongoing progress and testing.

cryptoholic11

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 11:52:41 AM

I think a nice simple, yet corporate friendly logo will be the icing on the cake. Nothing wrong with the current logo, but imho it can be improved to something more "financial" (examples of such logos - CRYPT, DARK, XC, MAST). Just my thoughts. Btw, keep up the good work dev.

magaura
Legendary

Activity: 1029

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 12:07:42 PM

I think a nice simple, yet corporate friendly logo will be the icing on the cake. Nothing wrong with the current logo, but imho it can be improved to something more "financial" (examples of such logos - CRYPT, DARK, XC, MAST). Just my thoughts. Btw, keep up the good work dev.

+++

KeyserSozeMC

Activity: 742

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2014, 12:15:47 PM

Glad I was in BTC-e's trollbox.
<3 prom.

Hey, smexy. Don't waste your time. Time's precious.
Uran0s

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 12:19:15 PM

Great to have a merchant service supporting HAL. I see you only support 5 or 6 coins and I thank you for adding HAL!

To the community and thread posters, thank you for being civil and so pleasant, it motivates me to work harder. Smiley  I originally moderated the thread fearing vicious attacks but I have hardly had to moderate anything out, almost nothing at all for the last week except one post where there was a non-fud communication misunderstanding and I explained the reason to the poster.

Go HAL!  More details on anon today and the infographic is just about ready. Sorry for lapse on that, have been busy coding and making a few small changes.

This is a very good explanation, today I will post the graphics to help explain the ideas to our community, and give details of the anonymous system ongoing progress and testing.

This will be a HAL's week. I agree with the logo, could be more aimed into cryptocurreny bussines since merchant service supports HAL.
zhonghao110

Activity: 224

goog

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 01:17:22 PM

Looking forward to good news coming,boom    boom
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: