Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:48:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 [220] 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 ... 612 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SDC] ShadowCash | Welcome to the UMBRA  (Read 1289610 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Cornett

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

★ IT's Party Time! ★

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 01:00:35 PM

Poloniex seems to have smarter buyers , not like Bittrex dumpers

Just yesterday I was wondering the same.. if you compare the prices (latest), it's quite a difference:

• Bittrex: 0.00019056
  • Poloniex: 0.00023498

Poloniex is more professional exchange with more professional people. They know what they are doing by buying SDC

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fearcoka
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 03:10:10 PM

Your chances of being a smart investor starts at shadow

Just Nao Tomori and Bitcoin ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Automatic Monkey

Activity: 503

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 04:16:26 PM

Poloniex seems to have smarter buyers , not like Bittrex dumpers

Just yesterday I was wondering the same.. if you compare the prices (latest), it's quite a difference:

• Bittrex: 0.00019056
  • Poloniex: 0.00023498

That can't be a market price difference. If it was, the arbitrage bots would eat that up literally within seconds.

Try ShadowCash, the first coin with instant and decentralized private transactions!
SDC address: SUPERMAN8eDvcPL6RWYMVwtPzUtqWi2zCr
Wallet Private Key: 7S6fJBEzXqJuuGCvEPcgBSbd5wmjVTvDj7591gNKcTmS7X47e98
child_harold

Activity: 812

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 08:17:50 PM
Last edit: January 26, 2015, 08:33:11 PM by child_harold

To clarify (I was incorrect before. Apologies).

Shadow>SDC transactions DO NOT reduce anon inputs/outputs in the system!

Please see the slideshow below and refer to the IRC transcript below.
Thanks

http://www.slideshare.net/shadowcash/presentation3-43827434

8:13 PM <•TrollsRoyce> well when you convert sdc>shadow>sdc the shadow stays in the system pool
8:13 PM <child_harold> how does that work?
8:13 PM <•TrollsRoyce> makes more sense to convert to shadow to help build up the pool but put funds back in sdc to secure the network
8:13 PM <Naphariel> oh? it does?
8:13 PM <•TrollsRoyce> yeah theyre anonymous outputs
8:14 PM <•TrollsRoyce> they can only be redeemed with a valid ring signature
8:14 PM <•TrollsRoyce> so the pool keeps growing the more sdc>shadow
8:14 PM ⇐ allien quit (~allien@static-84-42-162-78.net.upcbroadband.cz) Quit: Leaving
8:15 PM <child_harold> SO the Shadow > SDC does not reduce anon I/O???
8:15 PM <•TrollsRoyce> no it doesnt
8:15 PM <child_harold> wow
8:15 PM <child_harold> OK
8:15 PM <child_harold> i get it
8:15 PM <•TrollsRoyce> it actually increases it because you can keep converting back and forth creating a larger pool
8:15 PM <child_harold> thats fucking huge
8:15 PM <Naphariel> yeah it finally makes sesne
8:15 PM ⇐ Gritt-N-Auld quit (~gritt@unaffiliated/gritt) Read error: Connection reset by peer
8:15 PM <Naphariel> sense*
8:16 PM <•TrollsRoyce> http://www.slideshare.net/shadowcash/presentation3-43827434
8:16 PM <•TrollsRoyce> the slides explain everything

And also this post (which I should have read properly in the first place. blame the sauce)

I have question about slide #6, from transcript:
The Shadow tokens (SDT) are sent to dual-key stealth addresses which removes the link between the parties. it is not possible to determine which tokens have been spent, so all tokens remain in the Hodrchain as spendable outputs available as members 0! ring signatures for other token spends.

Also slide 10:  
An ever increasing pool of outputs (tokens) are available in the ring signature The tokens remain in the system increasing the outputs for available ring signatures but cannot be used to create any new SDC without a traceable ring. Between 3-200 tokens of each value (ormsa member of a ring signature, which prevents anyone from knowing which token was spent or who signed the transaction.

Doesn't this mean that it would be helpful for the network if we transfer from SDC to Shadow and back to SDC many times?  The more times we go back and forth, then the more available outputs, which helps the anonymity of the network?  I believe many people tried to help the network by transferring their SDC to Shadow and leaving it in Shadow, but would it be more helpful if they transfer back and forth many times?  Also would a bot be helpful for increasing the anonymous outputs?

From my understanding of the system it would be more beneficial to create more outputs then put it back into SDC versus holding Shadow.

A) Shadow doesn't stake so the more people holding onto shadow the less people that are staking

B) It creates a larger pool of tokens for future shadowsends

Thank you, that clarifies it then.  People should then know that if they want to help the network the most, don't just leave your coins in Shadow.  Keep changing into Shadow and back to SDC and back to Shadow many times to create more anonymous outputs.

No problem, anytime.

Pline

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 08:35:24 PM

To clarify (I was incorrect before).

Shadow>SDC transactions DO NOT reduce anon inputs/outputs in the system!

Please see the slideshow below and refer to the IRC transcript below.
Thanks

http://www.slideshare.net/shadowcash/presentation3-43827434

8:13 PM <•TrollsRoyce> well when you convert sdc>shadow>sdc the shadow stays in the system pool
8:13 PM <child_harold> how does that work?
8:13 PM <•TrollsRoyce> makes more sense to convert to shadow to help build up the pool but put funds back in sdc to secure the network
8:13 PM <Naphariel> oh? it does?
8:13 PM <•TrollsRoyce> yeah theyre anonymous outputs
8:14 PM <•TrollsRoyce> they can only be redeemed with a valid ring signature
8:14 PM <•TrollsRoyce> so the pool keeps growing the more sdc>shadow
8:14 PM ⇐ allien quit (~allien@static-84-42-162-78.net.upcbroadband.cz) Quit: Leaving
8:15 PM <child_harold> SO the Shadow > SDC does not reduce anon I/O???
8:15 PM <•TrollsRoyce> no it doesnt
8:15 PM <child_harold> wow
8:15 PM <child_harold> OK
8:15 PM <child_harold> i get it
8:15 PM <•TrollsRoyce> it actually increases it because you can keep converting back and forth creating a larger pool
8:15 PM <child_harold> thats fucking huge
8:15 PM <Naphariel> yeah it finally makes sesne
8:15 PM ⇐ Gritt-N-Auld quit (~gritt@unaffiliated/gritt) Read error: Connection reset by peer
8:15 PM <Naphariel> sense*
8:16 PM <•TrollsRoyce> http://www.slideshare.net/shadowcash/presentation3-43827434
8:16 PM <•TrollsRoyce> the slides explain everything

Thanks for the clarification, that makes sense.

However I would like to note that it seems still important to have a large amount of coins stay in Shadow at any point in time as well.  To illustrate this, imagine if there were actually zero coins in Shadow at present time.  Yes there could still be anonymous inputs and outputs from people who transferred into and out of Shadow in the past.  However someone trying to break the anonymity of the system could simply add up all of the SDC on the blockchain.  They would realize by adding it all up that actually no Shadow exists in the network at that time and its all in SDC.  Then if someone tries to wash some coins by sending 1000 SDC to Shadow, and then back to SDC, it may be pretty easy to identify and unmask the addresses.

However if there were say 100,000 or 1 million Shadow in Shadow at all times, this allows you to blend in with the rest of the Shadow to achieve more plausible deniability.  The larger the pool of Shadow the greater the plausible deniability.  However at a certain threshold it should be enough, and at that threshold adding more Shadow to the system will have smaller and smaller effect on plausible deniability.

Would anyone disagree or agree with this assessment?
Pline

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 08:50:05 PM

If anybody is mad about Cryptsy's wallet being broken for months, and them telling people the coin is broken and needs a dev to fix it, please contact user "mullick".  You can PM him here on bitcointalk, info here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=99433

Also it says he has an e-mail: mullick@cryptsy.com

He is the one in charge of fixing the wallets.  We can also send e-mails to cryptsy, make support tickets, complain in trollbox, tweet, and warn others about Cryptsy's incompetence.

Does anybody think it would be grounds for a lawsuit, since they are wrecking our coin, and hurting our investment by giving the appearance that ShadowCash is broken?  Are there any lawyers in the SDC community that could draft a letter to Cryptsy?  We don't have to actually take action, although we can, but mostly just to scare them into actually doing something to fix it.  Is this a bad idea?
Coolstoryteller

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 08:58:01 PM

If anybody is mad about Cryptsy's wallet being broken for months, and them telling people the coin is broken and needs a dev to fix it, please contact user "mullick".  You can PM him here on bitcointalk, info here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=99433

Also it says he has an e-mail: mullick@cryptsy.com

He is the one in charge of fixing the wallets.  We can also send e-mails to cryptsy, make support tickets, complain in trollbox, tweet, and warn others about Cryptsy's incompetence.

Does anybody think it would be grounds for a lawsuit, since they are wrecking our coin, and hurting our investment by giving the appearance that ShadowCash is broken?  Are there any lawyers in the SDC community that could draft a letter to Cryptsy?  We don't have to actually take action, although we can, but mostly just to scare them into actually doing something to fix it.  Is this a bad idea?

The only thing broken is Crypsty's team. Some things never change though.. last year around this same time I had an ANC withdrawal that ended up taking about 3-4 weeks to clear. They've made enough $ over the last year + to where they don't care about their service actually working properly.

"Buy, sell, trade, chat. Leave nothing but a Shadow." - www.shadow.cash
LiteBit
Legendary

Activity: 1133
Merit: 1050

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 09:47:47 PM

Couple questions:

3. Why are the Shadows in the Chain Data only using 1, 3, 4 & 5 (ie: 100, 300, 400, 500, .01, .03, .04, .05, etc)?

Hi Litebit,

3a.

Pline

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 11:01:30 PM

Guys Cryptsy wallet is now fixed I guess.  I PMed user mullick yesterday.  He just replied with this message:

The issue with shadowcash was a resource leak in the daemon. Responses would become slow and our system would kick the wallet into maintenance mode. I have pulled the latest source and enabled it again. If the system kicks it off again it will need an update from the developers to fix the issue. Although initial tests show its responding much faster now

I don't really go on IRC, so perhaps someone could let one of the devs know on IRC or something.

I would be careful about depositing there for a while until it looks stable.  It could be a good time to get your coins off of there.  I wonder why other exchanges like bittrex and poloniex haven't had any problems.
SebSebastian

Activity: 286

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 11:23:29 PM

Guys Cryptsy wallet is now fixed I guess.  I PMed user mullick yesterday.  He just replied with this message:

The issue with shadowcash was a resource leak in the daemon. Responses would become slow and our system would kick the wallet into maintenance mode. I have pulled the latest source and enabled it again. If the system kicks it off again it will need an update from the developers to fix the issue. Although initial tests show its responding much faster now

I don't really go on IRC, so perhaps someone could let one of the devs know on IRC or something.

I would be careful about depositing there for a while until it looks stable.  It could be a good time to get your coins off of there.  I wonder why other exchanges like bittrex and poloniex haven't had any problems.

I'm not even sure if they updated in time for the fork after the anon release. I pm'd mullick weeks ago about the wallet being frozen. No matter how slow to respond whichever old version of the daemon they were using was, it's nowhere near as slow to respond as their "support". Glad they finally pulled their finger out, but anyone who cares about the coin should stick with any of the other exchanges listed in the ANN. Cryptsy are either negligent or incompetent - either way they don't deserve people's business.

ShadowCash     |     ShadowSend     |     ShadowCore     |     ShadowChat    |     ShadowGo     |     ShadowMarket    
LucyLovesCrypto

Activity: 414
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 11:44:06 PM

This is the most undervalued coin in the market by a mile
Don't say that! Keep things quiet in order to give people more time to buy cheap SDC before the code review comes out
We've had enough time to buy cheap SDC

I think Cryptsy is causing some problems and scaring investors away.  I had some friends I told about ShadowCash, then later they said they checked it out on Cryptsy and volume was nothing and the wallet was in maintenance so they didn't buy.  They thought the coin was broken or something.  I had to tell them no no Cryptsy just sucks, go to Bittrex instead.

It sucks pretty bad, the wallet on Cryptsy has been in maintenance at least since January 1st, and it was broken for a week or two before that also.  It only worked for a brief moment for like 1 day.  I e-mailed them a bunch of times, and contacted them in the chat and they just ignored me.  I told them if it is a sync issue to go to the console and do the "rewindchain 249000" trick.  I also asked them to just de-list the coin if they can't fix it, because they are giving Shadow a bad name.  But I just get ignored.  Maybe a dev could have better luck contacting them.

Who is reviewing the code and who will announce the results? Can you link any sources ?  1 year from now what do you guys see 1 SDC being worth??

Isidor Zeuner is reviewing the code.  I guess he is a German cryptographer and active member of the Bitcoin developer mailing list.  You can read some of his stuff here: https://www.mail-archive.com/bitcoin-development@lists.sourceforge.net/

I think the results will be posted on shadowtalk.org  Some more info here: http://shadowtalk.org/topic/321/shadowcash-whitepaper-review-and-code-audit

One year from now I wouldn't be surprised to see the price over 100K satoshis.  It seems the market cap is really tiny right now, and this coin is way undervalued.  It is surprising that the devs have built so much for this project, yet not many people even know about Shadow.  If you look at a hyped coin like DRK, it has a market cap of like $9,000,000 right now.  Shadow only has a market cap of like $350,000.  I think Shadow is a much cooler project, and a much better anon coin than DRK. Shadow has way more going for it.  If we could just match the same marketcap as DRK right now, we could see a 25x increase in price of SDC, or a price of about 500K satoshis.  Its hard to say though, this market is very unpredictable, and often stupid.

Can Isidor Zeuner come on and verify that he will be doing a code review and that the donation address belongs to him?

I have not heard from him yet in this thread or Shadowtalk. Where is the proof the donations even went to him? Why has he been silent?
deliveryman

Activity: 277

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 12:03:52 AM

Don't say that! Keep things quiet in order to give people more time to buy cheap SDC before the code review comes out

I think Cryptsy is causing some problems and scaring investors away.  I had some friends I told about ShadowCash, then later they said they checked it out on Cryptsy and volume was nothing and the wallet was in maintenance so they didn't buy.  They thought the coin was broken or something.  I had to tell them no no Cryptsy just sucks, go to Bittrex instead.

It sucks pretty bad, the wallet on Cryptsy has been in maintenance at least since January 1st, and it was broken for a week or two before that also.  It only worked for a brief moment for like 1 day.  I e-mailed them a bunch of times, and contacted them in the chat and they just ignored me.  I told them if it is a sync issue to go to the console and do the "rewindchain 249000" trick.  I also asked them to just de-list the coin if they can't fix it, because they are giving Shadow a bad name.  But I just get ignored.  Maybe a dev could have better luck contacting them.

Who is reviewing the code and who will announce the results? Can you link any sources ?  1 year from now what do you guys see 1 SDC being worth??

Isidor Zeuner is reviewing the code.  I guess he is a German cryptographer and active member of the Bitcoin developer mailing list.  You can read some of his stuff here: https://www.mail-archive.com/bitcoin-development@lists.sourceforge.net/

I think the results will be posted on shadowtalk.org  Some more info here: http://shadowtalk.org/topic/321/shadowcash-whitepaper-review-and-code-audit

One year from now I wouldn't be surprised to see the price over 100K satoshis.  It seems the market cap is really tiny right now, and this coin is way undervalued.  It is surprising that the devs have built so much for this project, yet not many people even know about Shadow.  If you look at a hyped coin like DRK, it has a market cap of like $9,000,000 right now.  Shadow only has a market cap of like $350,000.  I think Shadow is a much cooler project, and a much better anon coin than DRK. Shadow has way more going for it.  If we could just match the same marketcap as DRK right now, we could see a 25x increase in price of SDC, or a price of about 500K satoshis.  Its hard to say though, this market is very unpredictable, and often stupid.

Can Isidor Zeuner come on and verify that he will be doing a code review and that the donation address belongs to him?

I have not heard from him yet in this thread or Shadowtalk. Where is the proof the donations even went to him? Why has he been silent?
Hey,
I think we should be patient. Reviewinf the code isnt done in hours, more in days, days and more days.
It is something difficult. And writing the review would also take time.
oblox
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1018

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 02:39:06 AM

Hey,
I think we should be patient. Reviewinf the code isnt done in hours, more in days, days and more days.

Understandably, reviews take time, but I think people want to actually know that he is in fact doing the review and the donations raised are toward that.
Cornett

★ IT's Party Time! ★

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 03:22:00 AM

Hey,

From IRC:

26-01-2015 18:55   child_harold: hope u dont mind me asking if there's any news from Isidor re progress? thx
26-01-2015 18:56   child_harold: + who's doing shadowcash.io?
26-01-2015 18:58   Naphariel: wait, irc logs are posted online now?
26-01-2015 18:58   Naphariel: huh
26-01-2015 19:01   TrollsRoyce: when did that start happening?
26-01-2015 19:01   child_harold: recently
26-01-2015 19:02   child_harold: the twittr handle @ShadowCashInfo is quite new iirc
26-01-2015 19:02   TrollsRoyce: he reponded with some questions regarding the wp i forwarded them over to tecnovert
26-01-2015 19:02   TrollsRoyce: yeah who runs that?
26-01-2015 19:02   child_harold: thats what i asked
26-01-2015 19:02   WRA|00Smurf: thats disconcerting
26-01-2015 19:02   child_harold: R U IN IRC NOW @ShadowCashInfo?
26-01-2015 19:03   child_harold: maybe DM him on twittr TrollsRoyce ?
26-01-2015 19:03   TrollsRoyce: hes working on it though harold, soon as we get something finalized from him i’ll send over anything of concern to sdcdev then make it public afterwards

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
LucyLovesCrypto

Activity: 414
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 03:36:29 AM

Who is reviewing the code and who will announce the results? Can you link any sources ?  1 year from now what do you guys see 1 SDC being worth??

Isidor Zeuner is reviewing the code.  I guess he is a German cryptographer and active member of the Bitcoin developer mailing list.  You can read some of his stuff here: https://www.mail-archive.com/bitcoin-development@lists.sourceforge.net/

I think the results will be posted on shadowtalk.org  Some more info here: http://shadowtalk.org/topic/321/shadowcash-whitepaper-review-and-code-audit

One year from now I wouldn't be surprised to see the price over 100K satoshis.  It seems the market cap is really tiny right now, and this coin is way undervalued.  It is surprising that the devs have built so much for this project, yet not many people even know about Shadow.  If you look at a hyped coin like DRK, it has a market cap of like $9,000,000 right now.  Shadow only has a market cap of like $350,000.  I think Shadow is a much cooler project, and a much better anon coin than DRK. Shadow has way more going for it.  If we could just match the same marketcap as DRK right now, we could see a 25x increase in price of SDC, or a price of about 500K satoshis.  Its hard to say though, this market is very unpredictable, and often stupid.

Hey,

From IRC:

26-01-2015 18:55   child_harold: hope u dont mind me asking if there's any news from Isidor re progress? thx
26-01-2015 18:56   child_harold: + who's doing shadowcash.io?
26-01-2015 18:58   Naphariel: wait, irc logs are posted online now?
26-01-2015 18:58   Naphariel: huh
26-01-2015 19:01   TrollsRoyce: when did that start happening?
26-01-2015 19:01   child_harold: recently
26-01-2015 19:02   child_harold: the twittr handle @ShadowCashInfo is quite new iirc
26-01-2015 19:02   TrollsRoyce: he reponded with some questions regarding the wp i forwarded them over to tecnovert
26-01-2015 19:02   TrollsRoyce: yeah who runs that?
26-01-2015 19:02   child_harold: thats what i asked
26-01-2015 19:02   WRA|00Smurf: thats disconcerting
26-01-2015 19:02   child_harold: R U IN IRC NOW @ShadowCashInfo?
26-01-2015 19:03   child_harold: maybe DM him on twittr TrollsRoyce ?
26-01-2015 19:03   TrollsRoyce: hes working on it though harold, soon as we get something finalized from him i’ll send over anything of concern to sdcdev then make it public afterwards

What does this prove?

1. Coolstoryteller = Trollsroyce = the person who set up shadowtalk and has posted the donation address for the code review
2. We still have never met Technovert. For all we know that could be an alias for Rynomster.

Can we have one post from our reviewer stating:
1. the btc address is his and received the funds to support his review

Posting the results on shadowtalk proves nothing if they are posted by the usual characters. For all we know the donation funds are going to the dev team and the review will be done by the dev team and then posted as if they came from Isidor Zeuner

I believe in SDC and am not saying anything is wrong. I am just saying the review would be worth a lot more (and more btc could be raised for the reviewer) if there was any effort made to prove it was authentic and that the funds were received by the person hired to do the review
dadon
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2015, 03:52:14 AM

Any one notice we are on this new site? https://ocupy.net/hubs/shadowcash
Pline

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 05:15:08 AM
Last edit: January 27, 2015, 05:37:50 AM by Pline

Cryptsy wallet is back in maintenance, but mullick says its just an address generation problem, he is working through it now and shouldn't be long.  So fingers crossed.

Edit: Looks like its fixed now, hopefully it stays that way for a while.
drAGon925

Activity: 527

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 08:32:59 AM

Hello Lucy,
sorry but you act like some kid..

Have you seen Isidor here before? You don't believe he exists?
Now because of you, he must come her and confirm what? And would you be satisfied with that?
In other post you belittle 5btc, and that is not cool.
Why he wouldn't do the review for free for example?

Don't waste your time and energy on speculations.

Shadow always brings what "he" said.
Better spread the word on other threads or to the world how awesome this project is.

Regards

solid12345
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 02:37:20 PM
Last edit: January 27, 2015, 03:23:16 PM by solid12345

Clearly all this month's work was done just to lead up to a scheme to take 5 bitcoins from the community  Cheesy

I'm not part of the Shadowcash team but I can confirm I conversed with Peter Todd by email and the team is serious about having the code peer reviewed, I have no reason to doubt Isidor took the offer up.
Cornett

★ IT's Party Time! ★

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 03:30:13 PM

Clearly all this month's work was done just to lead up to a scheme to take 5 bitcoins from the community  Cheesy

I'm not part of the Shadowcash team but I can confirm I conversed with Peter Todd by email and the team is serious about having the code peer reviewed, I have no reason to doubt Isidor took the offer up.

There is a lot of work behind the scene

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
Pages: « 1 ... 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 [220] 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 ... 612 »
  Print  

Jump to: