Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:06:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 [591] 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SDC] ShadowCash | Welcome to the UMBRA  (Read 1289610 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
mandica

Activity: 693
Merit: 508

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 04:16:07 PM

How do I run the wallet in lite mode?

I checked the box "thin mode" under the options tab, then I restarted the wallet. This didn't work though, and now the wallet is stuck syncing at 0% and no transactions are coming in.

Whether its thin or tight, it would not run. Could the thinness of SDC wallet change the fact that substandard quality of gui interface poses a treat to stability of SDC price. If u stay here any longer u will get fed with UMBRA hype and involuntarily coerced into buying of this shit on the open market which u cant feel happy with.

Has this been run through google translate or am I talking to a bot?

Your point is to try and attack one of the most beautifully crafted cryto GUI available?

Please post pictures of the Umbra wallet and give us your critique

The 'thin' wallet of SDC doesn't work.

<snip>

Let me correct you. The "thin" mode in Umbra has been disabled due to upgrade to PoSv3 ... It was not a priority and thus will be redesigned inline with PoSv3 in the coming months.

I have followed this discussion and wanted to add that one of your own @kewde stated when I spoke to him about the code, that the 'thin' mode in SDC was broken:

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dasource

Activity: 821
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 08:17:05 PM

Let me correct you. The "thin" mode in Umbra has been disabled due to upgrade to PoSv3 ... It was not a priority and thus will be redesigned inline with PoSv3 in the coming months.

I have followed this discussion and wanted to add that one of your own @kewde stated when I spoke to him about the code, that the 'thin' mode in SDC was broken:

And I just told you the reason. When we upgraded to PoSv3 we decided that there was a much better way to have "thin mode" nodes inline with our future design plans and thus it will not be upgraded as part of PoSv3 but instead later.

^ I am with STUPID!
Quartz-Team

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 11:08:25 PM

https://i.imgur.com/EIFec6I.png

And I just told you the reason. When we upgraded to PoSv3 we decided that there was a much better way to have "thin mode" nodes inline with our future design plans and thus it will not be upgraded as part of PoSv3 but instead later.

I know you are the 'source' but your people @kewde used the word 'broken' and not 'disabled'. Come off your high horse and admit that you do not know everything. SPEC has done what nobody else has done and cloned your code and they are about to make it better and you are just pissed off...
mandica

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 11:42:02 PM

Spectrecoin will fix the flaws in SDC:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1704473.0

Come and meet us at our Slack channel: https://slack.spectreproject.io/

Why pay through your teeth for SDC when you can pay a fraction for a better coin
vtr99
Legendary

Activity: 1214

Never compromise your standards!

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 02:21:23 AM

Spectrecoin will fix the flaws in SDC:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1704473.0

Come and meet us at our Slack channel: https://slack.spectreproject.io/

Why pay through your teeth for SDC when you can pay a fraction for a better coin

LOL... Looks like you copied SDC's GUI verbatim, and you expect that will buy you credibility on making a better coin?

All the classic signs of a pure scam coin. "Based on the Shadowcash code base" Yet you have the nerve to say this clone with a beta wallet is a better coin?

"20,000,000 SPEC was created in a 'genesis transaction' and 95% of the SPEC supply was sold through an initial investment round."

SDC had a fair launch.
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 05:21:33 AM

is this insider members only shit scam coin still trading?! and for sucha price?!?! DAMN.

lucky you big boys who were in on top Wink

still fucking the lil sheep over.  sad.

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
weilichesbin

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 06:29:05 AM

On which date the Umbra market will be integrated?

mandica

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 11:02:32 AM

is this insider members only shit scam coin still trading?! and for sucha price?!?! DAMN.

Ok, sheepfucking aside and everything, we run a serious project and we tried to reach out to SDC but was rejected and so I guess that we are a competitor at this stage. This might be beneficial for both although we are going in different directions. Just as SDC are working on their market we are very close to releasing our version with Tor integrated and with the market taken out.

Good luck to you all.
LongAndShort
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 12:20:32 PM
Last edit: January 16, 2017, 12:35:27 PM by LongAndShort

still fucking the lil sheep over.  sad.

Ok, sheepfucking aside and everything, we run a serious project and we tried to reach out to SDC but was rejected and so I guess that we are a competitor at this stage. This might be beneficial for both although we are going in different directions. Just as SDC are working on their market we are very close to releasing our version with Tor integrated and with the market taken out.

Good luck to you all.

Spectre is a clone of ShadowCash. When you say "we" you mean other people hacking code together from other projects? Yes i agree, your... i mean THEIR version of ShadowCash will be ready soon with Tor integrated. Oh what a day that will be for you, i mean them, or is it us here. Im so confused now.

Making "Tor integrated" a feature, really is amateur hour. Thanks for coming though.
vtr99
Legendary

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 12:25:28 PM

You should do your homework before making wild claims that are simply not true. I was not an insider on this project. Merely an investor that got in early. I have done extremely well, and the best part is SDC is the real deal. A team, and developers that really care about the future of this coin. Not just here to make a quick buck, or quit when the going got tough. We are all here for the long term.

You think a mere couple bucks is high for a coin with all this technology? It is obvious why others are trying to copy SDC, and all this coin has accomplished. Sad that they try to steal all the work these guys have done, but as they say flattering. Weren't you the one investing in Murray coin? And you say this is a scam?  Roll Eyes Just wait, because the best is yet to come for SDC, and it won't be long before the price goes ballistic.  Grin Grin Grin

LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 12:28:21 PM

I like this that SDC has been exposed. Trying to hide flaws and their incompetence and they had to rely on Monero devs to tell them what to do. They do not answer questions. How do you prove that you sent to a stealth address? No answer, just babble. Why do exchanges like poloniex use standard addresses where with Monero they use stealth addresses? No answer, just propaganda. Get real guys, the SDC team do not answer the questions.

So let me get this straight. Because you are a lazy git with no background in this tech or cred on this forum. You haven't gone through this thread and found the answers to these questions regurgitated by some punk with equal or less knowledge then you.

You feel its not blatantly obvious what a clown you are ( i mean clearly) coming here ranting and raving about tech you don't even understand enough. As though it will somehow discredit the project...and for what? Shits and giggles? A small feel good for you? You're sick kid!

Its all in this thread, go look!... No one is hiding anything. Its boring now when you punters come here pretending to understand the tech and think someone is always being shifty. These concerns have all been brought up and decisions have been made, surprisingly, without you...ouch so sad, such a shame!
mandica

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 12:32:50 PM

You should do your homework before making wild claims that are simply not true. I was not an insider on this project. Merely an investor that got in early. I have done extremely well, and the best part is SDC is the real deal. A team, and developers that really care about the future of this coin. Not just here to make a quick buck, or quit when the going got tough. We are all here for the long term.

You think a mere couple bucks is high for a coin with all this technology? It is obvious why others are trying to copy SDC, and all this coin has accomplished. Sad that they try to steal all the work these guys have done, but as they say flattering. Weren't you the one investing in Murray coin? And you say this is a scam?  Roll Eyes Just wait, because the best is yet to come for SDC, and it won't be long before the price goes ballistic.  Grin Grin Grin

You know what price will go ballistic, SPEC! Because people will see that SPEC is continuing the path of SDC past. We will take this to where it needs to go. Privacy, Tor etc.  and expose your coin and make it better.
LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 12:37:41 PM
Last edit: January 16, 2017, 12:50:27 PM by LongAndShort

You know what price will go ballistic, SPEC! Because people will see that SPEC is continuing the path of SDC past. We will take this to where it needs to go. Privacy, Tor etc.  and expose your coin and make it better.

People are not that stupid you know. You made a ICO for your one feature called "Tor Integrated" Are you fucking high or just really really unwell?
You don't seem to know your crypto history very well it seems. But sure, keep throwing rocks at this hornets nest.

Sorry you didn't feel validated enough in your own community that you think you would find it here and all the threads you say nothing but just post your rubbish project in.
Fact is that this community may have treated you a little different here. If not for your stupid approach to this community and the lack of respect for the developers of the code you somehow think you and or your ico holders are going to get rich off.

It proves a few things about you personally, which 100% reflects on the companies or projects you represent. You are unskilled, disrespectful, ungrateful and bitter. You show a lack of skill that we have seen before. Seen upstarts like you come and go, you blow off some steam and take off with peoples money from your ICO because you fail to endure the bad times, you fail to innovate and you fail to lead properly. You fail to inspire wise people but only have a ton of idiots hanging off your every word. You, need to humble yourself and prove yourself, go and actually innovate. Go and study your crypto history a lot more. You will not be the first project to "integrate TOR".(....too funny, not haha funny either!) My guess is you wont be the last idiot trying to flog it off as a feature and a crypto first either!! All pretty blunt but prove me wrong.

Expose the code? Good, please do it, heck, we all know these projects can do with far more peer review! It really does help.
Jumanji7

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 12:45:19 PM

You know what price will go ballistic, SPEC! Because people will see that SPEC is continuing the path of SDC past. We will take this to where it needs to go. Privacy, Tor etc.  and expose your coin and make it better.

Never argue with this cancer of bitcointalk forum called LongAndShort. He`s a real shit.
LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 01:34:56 PM
Last edit: January 16, 2017, 01:53:05 PM by LongAndShort

You know what price will go ballistic, SPEC! Because people will see that SPEC is continuing the path of SDC past. We will take this to where it needs to go. Privacy, Tor etc.  and expose your coin and make it better.

Never argue with this cancer of bitcointalk forum called LongAndShort. He`s a real shit.

Ok great, thanks for coming so i can demonstrate my point further, to anyone who cares.

Does everyone remember xst aka StealthCoin? For those who don't remember it. In a nutshell, its community was, for the most part, full of toxic, reckless bag holders who knew nothing about the tech. Most of the twits you see cheer leading for junk projects still, are mostly comprised of these insane and very transparent losers. Jumanji7 is no exception apparently, and seems very dense indeed.

So why would i be harsh and say dense? Well, StealthCoin, opened up the project like every other shit coin before and after it with a premine, then followed some fluff features and then the almighty promise of Chandran signatures to save the day with actual stealth cryptography. Only there was a glaringly obvious fault in that whole proposal. Hondo the projects only core developer has little to no experience in cryptography. Oh that and um, Chandran signatures don't work the way he intended them to. Thus creating a huge hole in the project when it comes to actual stealth technology.

When the topic was brought up, the community of toxic children were confused and angry. Because they had no way to understand or process the information. So they decided to just push it under a rug. But the whistle blowers were not having any of that.

They fought tirelessly, to not only convince the toxic and argumentative community members. But to talk to the suspected scam developer about it. Who eventually was very transparent once forced to be of course!! They told their community of their lack of knowledge and re-enforced that the white paper they had drawn in crayon was just a bunch of unfinished thoughts. Problem was that before this revelation, Hondo and his followers had no problems packaging it up and selling it as a "soon to be crypto first feature" "zomg anonymous transactions" "Chandran, Chandran, Chandran" I think you get the point.

Long story short though, xst had nothing really substantial to actually make it stealth. The community ditched it for the most part except for some really stupid kids, namely Jumanji7 who still seems to be following it.

Poloniex is removing XST on January 4:

https://twitter.com/Poloniex/status/810704347290103808?lang=en

Bittrex will also follow very soon.

Sell your XST asap.

Dense indeed. My point here is that people as thick as this don't seem to do themselves any favors and are always attracted to people, places and things that will never do well.

Sdc is going to loose its value soon. The future belongs to SPEC ! Great coin!

A more indepth story can be found here http://digitalmoneytimes.com/stealthcoin-shadowcash-chandran-signatures-bitcoin-wizards-what-really-happened-and-why-there-is-a-reason-for-concern/

I'll end on that and ask that unless you, or anyone else watching. Who is not a part of this community, who does not wish to be a part of it, contribute anything constructive and or positive to it or the project. You can kindly leave please.
You are not welcome here unless you have bugs in the code, proven with sufficient evidence and not hearsay. And or you want to contribute somehow. No one here is forcing you to contribute and no one here is asking you to stay if you don't like the project.

@mandica aka SPEC dev.  https://github.com/StealthSend/Stealth/tree/master/src/tor  Are we learning yet?
vtr99
Legendary

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 02:27:02 AM

Better yet, I hope our moderators remove this conversation completely. We don't need to be junking up our SDC forum with this junk coin nonsense. Anyone can steal a coin and claim they are going to make it better. It happens all the time, and 99% of the time people lose money.

I'll be happy to make the rest of my comments over on the spec thread.
CometotheTundra

Activity: 133
Merit: 100

Join Lysergion, the psychedelic crypto!

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2017, 02:59:13 PM

SDC to the moon! I bought some while it's still relatively low, I have a high hope for this coin.  Wink

▄ ▀ ▄ ▀  The Coin of the Psychedelic Community  ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄
✸ ✸ ✸ ✸ ✸ ✸ ✸ ✸ ✸ ✸ Lysergion.com ➲ airdrop until aug 19th ✸ ✸ ✸ ✸ ✸ ✸ ✸ ✸ ✸ ✸
❱❱❱ [Facebook] [Twitter] [Instagram] ❰❰❰
synthgauge

Activity: 1149
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 04:19:02 PM

Good luck to you all.

Spectre is a clone of ShadowCash. When you say "we" you mean other people hacking code together from other projects? Yes i agree, your... i mean THEIR version of ShadowCash will be ready soon with Tor integrated. Oh what a day that will be for you, i mean them, or is it us here. Im so confused now.

Making "Tor integrated" a feature, really is amateur hour. Thanks for coming though.

Shadowcash pushers have made it their life mission to haunt people who are completely unrelated to their own fuckups with buggy code. Shadow is a bullshit supported by immigrants from third world countries. U can see them trying to ruin another shitcoin, which is nothing more nothing less than a copy of that same code. If u think that price is reflective of quality of the code u are asshats.
LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 06:26:44 PM

Really don't think there is any need to answer that drunken rambling so i wont. I'm sure no one else needs to either!
atv

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 02:37:19 AM

It seems whenever sdc is about to take off there is always someone to try and take it down a peg or two.....good news is they are here again which means sdc IS about to take off again..just my 2 cents worth.   
Pages: « 1 ... 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 [591] 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 »
  Print  

Jump to: