Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:40:11 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 612 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SDC] ShadowCash | Welcome to the UMBRA  (Read 1289614 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
koby

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 07:39:14 PM

Why the price is going badly down?
Cornett

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

★ IT's Party Time! ★

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 07:44:16 PM

Usual folk don't like to wait and some people are jumping to another coins now. After some time they will jump back to sdc. This is a classical principle of volatility.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
erok

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 07:44:50 PM

Because today is shit throwing day. And all of everyone is just going to each others forums and creating a shitstorm. poo from the sky, poo from the sides, poo straight ahead. fud. everywhere.

"the destruction of privacy widens the existing power imbalance between the ruling factions and everyone else" -- Julian Assange
00Smurf

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 07:53:03 PM

plus we dont have that cool volume generating bot that xst had before its price spike.
SebSebastian

Activity: 286

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 07:54:21 PM

You can change your keypool to 1000 if you want keypool=1000 -keypool=1000 I have encountered strange things when you run out of key addresses and you are still mining blocks (primecoin) but only if you have two or more of the same wallet.dat running on two different nodes and you start sending coins from the wallet you don't use to mine with it starts to place the change in keys another wallet does not control and creates huge issues and coins usually disappear and don't show correctly

but what happens in a wallet.dat is not really important if you know what you are doing because the coins are actually on the blockchain and not in the wallet.dat they are as you know just the keys to the blockchain and should be treated as such! but when you run out of keys on one wallet.dat and the other still has some and you send coins around the change gets put back into an address the other wallet.dat might not own

My advice is not have the same wallet staking on more then one node to avoid these issues and yes back them up every so often its not really that important or necessary though.

If you have one backup from when you first made the wallet then that is enough forever. To be able to control those coins i usually backup a wallet when i make new addresses but never use them unless i have an issue kinda like a system restore point or points you can check to see what programs are effected i note the same things fro each backup.

SVN rev 163 (ver 0.3.13.3) has the key pool feature.  Pre-generated new keys are aged in a queue before use, so that backups of wallet.dat hold keys you'll use in the future.

For now I made the default pool size 100.  It can be configured with -keypool=.  Be aware, it takes a little time to increase the pool size, so don't go crazy with it.  Disk space is about 1K per key.

I have not addressed the recovery side of this yet.  If you actually did restore an old wallet.dat, I think you may have to delete blk*.dat to rediscover your own transactions during the redownload.

I've only tested this moderately.  You might not want to use this for a website server until it's had some more testing.

Thanks LongAndShort, I didn't know about the pre-generated queue of keys. Nice satoshi quote too - I might work up a little pocket-sized book of his quotes so that I've something that'll put me back in my happy place after spending too much time on the altcoin section of this forum.  Wink

ShadowCash     |     ShadowSend     |     ShadowCore     |     ShadowChat    |     ShadowGo     |     ShadowMarket    
00Smurf

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 07:55:04 PM

SDC community members trolling other coin threads.

SDC Fanboys buying their own sell orders at mintpal to try and pump up the volume.  It backfired and now investors are dumping. 

You still haven't answered my question. How big is the blockchain exactly compared to BTC and other coins Omaha? Data is much better than gifs of poor obese people.

Delete the android app including blockchain from your phone, then install fresh and see how big it is yourself.  I stopped after I calculated it would take 14-16hrs using 4G connection and who knows how much data? Some phones cant even download the SDC blockchain before running out of storage space.   See the gif.

uh the blockchain is 170mb?
LongAndShort
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 07:56:44 PM

You still haven't answered my question. How big is the blockchain exactly compared to BTC and other coins Omaha? Data is much better than gifs of poor obese people.

Right now the entire full node datadir is 175mb coin was launched july 18th keep in mind it is also a encrypted message server!
erok

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 07:58:18 PM

Right now the entire full node datadir is 175mb coin was launched july 18th
I hope you realize the error in your fud. now go buy some shadow and stop making fun of fat people please. Tongue

"the destruction of privacy widens the existing power imbalance between the ruling factions and everyone else" -- Julian Assange
LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 07:58:46 PM

I hope you realize the error in your fud. now go buy some shadow. Tongue

What fud?
4M8B

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 08:00:50 PM

I'm using the opportunity to buy some extra sdc while price is falling  Tongue
00Smurf

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 08:01:10 PM

SDC Fanboys buying their own sell orders at mintpal to try and pump up the volume.  It backfired and now investors are dumping.  

that and this:

Delete the android app including blockchain from your phone, then install fresh and see how big it is yourself.  I stopped after I calculated it would take 14-16hrs using 4G connection and who knows how much data? Some phones cant even download the SDC blockchain before running out of storage space.   See the gif.
So the answer is you don't even know so you are acting like a child. FUD. dismissed. get a better phone.

Take my advice and try it yourself, then you will see the truth.

i just did it now. took 10 mins to sync over verizon 4glte.

edit** took 32 mins, including download time of the app and install.
LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 08:01:19 PM

I hope you realize the error in your fud. now go buy some shadow. Tongue

What fud?

He is in denial mode, even denying your Fanboy post.... lmao.

Have you seen our wallet its beutiful

LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 08:03:28 PM

You children have literally nothing to pick at  all..do you know how stupid you look? Grow up!
4M8B

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 08:07:28 PM

Whales come, come come come  Grin
erok

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 08:08:32 PM

You children have literally nothing to pick at  all..do you know how stupid you look? Grow up!
Actually Smurf just proved how stupid the fudder was while you are off stirring shit up fudding another coin. Don't shit where you eat.

Soepkip

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 08:12:30 PM

Guys, could we please stay on topic and stop the childish behaviour.

To O_Ohama:

The lite version for Desktop is out, however, the lite version for ShadowGo (Mobile devices) is not yet out. As you might have noticed we pride ourselves on delivering products that actually work. Innovations take more time than simply copy pasting code from other opensource sources and this means that roadmaps, however hard we try to keep them on target, will run longer.

This does not in any way mean we will not deliver on our promises. We will, but our priority is not to satisfy some sort of pre-set date. Our priority is to deliver innovations that work and do what they are intended for. If you can't wait for these innovations there are plenty more coins that have promises and only half deliver (or don't at all) on them.

The next step is the ZK-Snark implementation as we recognize that this is the most important step of all. If you like what we're doing: invest. However, if you want your money to 10x in a day... then don't. We are working on a longterm ecosystem with the anonymity space.

A couple of accomplishments:
- First PoS Lite in the world.
- First HTML5 wallet in the world

Yes. We like being first. We also like releasing software that actually works.

Patience my young padawan. Patience.

---

Also: I reckon this topic will get a little cleaning soon. Also, I'd like everyone here that is a part of the Shadow community to not fud other coins. No need for some lame ass coinwar. I've had those enough in the past and i've grown past that stage. Be respectfull to others and they will return the favor.

████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████

->  BLOCKTIX  ->  Ticketing platform with a dual blockchain on Ethereum for event hosting
-> WEBSITE - SLACK - TWITTER - FORUM
-> Join our community to learn about our upcoming ICO
SebSebastian

Activity: 286

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 08:13:15 PM

By the way, have you guys seen crz-'s picture of a Shadow-pooping unicorn trotting happily beneath a rainbow? I think it really puts things into perspective.

ShadowCash     |     ShadowSend     |     ShadowCore     |     ShadowChat    |     ShadowGo     |     ShadowMarket    
Cornett

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

★ IT's Party Time! ★

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 08:16:01 PM

O_Omaha, Please, keep doing your fud work. Price has not fallen enough. So, please, keep going crap here more. You should even make another scary GIF, please, help me to fill my orders. Thank you from my heart. You're wasting your cheap time for my huge profits Kiss

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
Coolstoryteller

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 08:32:29 PM

SDC Fanboys buying their own sell orders at mintpal to try and pump up the volume.  It backfired and now investors are dumping.  

that and this:

Delete the android app including blockchain from your phone, then install fresh and see how big it is yourself.  I stopped after I calculated it would take 14-16hrs using 4G connection and who knows how much data? Some phones cant even download the SDC blockchain before running out of storage space.   See the gif.
So the answer is you don't even know so you are acting like a child. FUD. dismissed. get a better phone.

Take my advice and try it yourself, then you will see the truth.

i just did it now. took 10 mins to sync over verizon 4glte.

edit** took 32 mins, including download time of the app and install.

You didnt delete the blockchain and start fresh, or else you telling a straight up lie.  Which is it?
It's less than 200mb. Seriously, does it take you a full day to download 200mb?

Lulz. Sounds like someone needs to call their wireless provider up, instead of trolling on bitcointalk.

"Buy, sell, trade, chat. Leave nothing but a Shadow." - www.shadow.cash
erok

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 08:33:33 PM

is shadow coin will have cryptonote anon as rumor?
if it's true please sell all your coins now.
No. It is just a fud rumor started by user EmilioMann. Just think about it for a minute. If it doesn't make sense it is probably fud.

Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 612 »
  Print  

Jump to: