Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:52:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 612 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SDC] ShadowCash | Welcome to the UMBRA  (Read 1289614 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
LongAndShort
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 05:57:04 PM

This is not fair just to take out your investment from this Shadowcoin's SDC project . You are continuously attempting to trap the new innocent people here in this imaginary coin. After all manner is something. Please don't play with sentiments of innocent and simple people.

What are u talking about imanginary.... do u know how many countless hours of hard work went into the HTML5 wallet (not to mention shadow chat,lite wallet and other projects) how the fuck is that imaginary... I actually love these trolls coming here because we have a logical answer and development to back everyone of our answers and counter arguments to you Crypto Tards...  So please continue to fire away as every question you have gets andwered and every fud u spill is disproved Grin

Thats prolly why only the really really really retard ones come here to try because even the really really really stupid ones know its futile..there just isn't anything you can say against this project. Its just not claiming its done anything it hasn't achieved already or put research time into and knows they can do it and has the trust and history to back it up!
Coolstoryteller

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 06:01:13 PM

This is not fair just to take out your investment from this Shadowcoin's SDC project . You are continuously attempting to trap the new innocent people here in this imaginary coin. After all manner is something. Please don't play with sentiments of innocent and simple people.

What are u talking about imanginary.... do u know how many countless hours of hard work went into the HTML5 wallet (not to mention shadow chat,lite wallet and other projects) how the fuck is that imaginary... I actually love these trolls coming here because we have a logical answer and development to back everyone of our answers and counter arguments to you Crypto Tards...  So please continue to fire away as every question you have gets andwered and every fud u spill is disproved Grin

Thats prolly why only the really really really retard ones come here to try because even the really really really stupid ones know its futile..there just isn't anything you can say against this project. Its just not claiming its done anything it hasn't achieved already or put research time into and knows they can do it and has the trust and history to back it up!

Boopy created this thread under a different handle: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=816943.0 "bitcoin is a scam"

"Buy, sell, trade, chat. Leave nothing but a Shadow." - www.shadow.cash
Coolstoryteller

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 06:03:44 PM

That are you few persons who say this is proven and best . Show me any reasonable Third party Dev/Person that endorse your claim. All that you do just to recover your sunk investment just simply trapping the new investors in this project.

Coolstoryteller

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 06:16:52 PM

Cloakcoin is still must better and superior than ShadowCoin SDC in technology. If that didn't survive then you know...... where this copy/paste SDC is going just in no time.... There is a big Question Mark on future of SDC ?

I agree. Shadowcoinsend #1 already dead and this is why there will be shadowncoinsend #2 copying Stealthsend? LOL
What about FAKE html5 wallet?

Awesome! More high school dropouts from the XST camp!

The only thing your coin has that is remotely anonymous is the Stealth Address code our devs authored.. Lulz. ShadowSend 2 is the addition of zero knowledge cryptographic primitives. It's an UPDATE to the original ShadowSend protocol, something XST would know nothing about because they haven't authored any protocols.

LULZ.

(see my post above to get familiar with C++ framework development)

erok

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 06:28:31 PM

That are you few persons who say this is proven and best . Show me any reasonable Third party Dev/Person that endorse your claim. All that you do just to recover your sunk investment just simply trapping the new investors in this project.

+ juan brazzillion

"the destruction of privacy widens the existing power imbalance between the ruling factions and everyone else" -- Julian Assange
xxxgoodgirls
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 06:30:52 PM

The project looks promising. What level of anonimity zk-snarks will make SDC reach?

In summary, the Intel Management Engine and its applications are a backdoor with total access to and control over the rest of the PC. The ME is a threat to freedom, security, and privacy, and the libreboot project strongly recommends avoiding it entirely. Since recent versions of it can’t be removed, this means avoiding all recent generations of Intel hardware. details https://libreboot.org/faq.html#intelme --- https://tehnoetic.com/laptops --- https://store.vikings.net/x200-ryf-certfied
Coolstoryteller

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 06:32:20 PM

Cloakcoin is still must better and superior than ShadowCoin SDC in technology. If that didn't survive then you know...... where this copy/paste SDC is going just in no time.... There is a big Question Mark on future of SDC ?

I agree. Shadowcoinsend #1 already dead and this is why there will be shadowncoinsend #2 copying Stealthsend? LOL

The only thing your coin has that is remotely anonymous is the Stealth Address code our devs authored.. Lulz. ShadowSend 2 is the addition of zero knowledge cryptographic primitives. It's an UPDATE to the original ShadowSend protocol, something XST would know nothing about because they haven't authored any protocols.

LULZ.

Stealthsend will implementing cryptonote + chandran signatures, now ask yourself if your shwodowcoin #1 and #2 is implementing cryptonote + chandran signatures? If you ever find the answer then there shouldn't be any concern about your project. I think hondo is smart he taking code from dying coins and make it better and adding more future if needed like StealthText ect. There is no reason to write something from scratch when it's already there as long he know what's going on and able to fix when it's broke.

This coin is far from dying. It's been more stable than any other coin in the space. Lulz. Your coin just had a 3M coin dump.

All stealthcoin has are a bunch of ignorant cheerleaders hyping up "coming soon(tm)" vapor. Your dev has only shown a capacity to search and replace code from other projects. I doubt he has the mathematical expertise to implement any advanced cryptographic primitives like ring signatures. At best he will scan cryptonote's code and figure out how to copy and paste that into a bitcoin codebase, which is why he set the delivery date out so far.

LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 06:38:46 PM

The project looks promising. What level of anonimity zk-snarks will make SDC reach?

It will kill the link between the current output and a new input making it completely untraceable back to the coinbase so no one will ever know which output was used to create the new input!
Coolstoryteller

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 06:39:19 PM

Hey xxxgoodgirls,

The level of anonymity will be 100%. IP obfuscation through existing TOR support, unlinkability from stealth addresses, and invisible transactions from zero knowledge (zk-SNARKs). Zero knowledge allows you to prove coin owndership to someone without and revealing any identifying information. The only person who would know about the transaction would be the sender and the receiver.

LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 06:41:36 PM

LULZ.

Stealthsend will implementing cryptonote + chandran signatures, now ask yourself if your shwodowcoin #1 and #2 is implementing cryptonote + chandran signatures? If you ever find the answer then there shouldn't be any concern about your project. I think hondo is smart he taking code from dying coins and make it better and adding more future if needed like StealthText ect. There is no reason to write something from scratch when it's already there as long he know what's going on and able to fix when it's broke.

This coin is far from dying. It's been more stable than any other coin in the space. Lulz. Your coin just had a 3M coin dump.

All stealthcoin has are a bunch of ignorant cheerleaders hyping up "coming soon(tm)" vapor. Your dev has only shown a capacity to search and replace code from other projects. I doubt he has the mathematical expertise to implement any advanced cryptographic primitives like ring signatures. At best he will scan cryptonote's code and figure out how to copy and paste that into a bitcoin codebase, which is why he set the delivery date out so far.

Stock go up and down and nothing to be worry about. Stealthsend or at least whitepaper is coming out in less than a month.

FYI Shadowncoin is dead, deal with it.

zzzzz there is already a whitepaper out..how can you be so daft i suggest you just stop replying to us and go play with emilio please i'm really starting to get ill feeling sorry for you!
Coolstoryteller

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 06:47:28 PM

LULZ.

Stock go up and down and nothing to be worry about. Stealthsend or at least whitepaper is coming out in less than a month.

How is it dead? Volume is up, price is stable, devs are constantly innovating and community has 120 technology saavy investors in IRC.

On the other hand there was a 3 MILLION+ XST DUMP on Bittrex. That's almost 20% of the entire coin's supply. That's the definition of a dying coin - massive exits. You have nothing but search and replace code, a developer that hasn't shown any capacity for advanced cryptograhy, a technology ignorant and socially toxic community. Everything on your roadmap is vapor. XST is a joke and your failed attempts to FUD a real project like Shadow is even more laughable..

Thanks for the entertainment though.

LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 06:47:45 PM

LULZ.

zzzzz there is already a whitepaper out..how can you be so daft i suggest you just stop replying to us and go play with emilio please i'm really starting to get ill feeling sorry for you!

Shadowncoin is dead, deal with it. This is my last message here, there is no reason for me to stay in a shitcoin like your, unlike you morons want to ride the wave of Stealthcoin.

Whitepaper brief is out but not the whole whitepaper. Your coin is dead and deal with your coin here.

okay thanks for your input
Coolstoryteller

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 06:52:36 PM

LULZ.

elaborate please, how a coin in the middle of its development could be dead?

Start here any you'll quickly realize that taking any investment, market or technology advice from either BTCwriter or Boopy would be along the same lines as asking a bum how much his mortgage is.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=745352.msg9143145#msg9143145

Soepkip

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 06:53:30 PM

████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████

->  BLOCKTIX  ->  Ticketing platform with a dual blockchain on Ethereum for event hosting
-> WEBSITE - SLACK - TWITTER - FORUM
-> Join our community to learn about our upcoming ICO
LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 07:24:55 PM

You can thank LongAndShort for FUDing XST for days non-stop. I wonder if the dude sleeps.
I don't think any of us would have bothered if that weren't the case.
Ya gotta put a leash on the dude, he's not the best PR person for Shadow.

So me, as a crypto community member coming to xst thread to ask questions about the dev removing a copyright from razorcoins code and the glaring fact that he cant implement chandran signiture like he is proposing.

Has somehow, something to do with shadow and it gives you the right to come here completely offtopic and somehow justify talking utter garbage. Because you literally have nothing to pick on this coin or its community about. And somehow you are trying to make yourself feel better?...yeah you dont seem of sound mind to me!

Fact is i have not mentioned shadow at all in that thread when asking my questions and in that topic of them. All i've had is toxic abuse from the group of children you call a xst community... You should be ashamed of yourself!

Because the mere fact that you think its a bad thing to bring up issues in an open source society is to me alarming and i wonder what it is you think you are doing here. On this forum i mean and in this industry!!
erok

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 07:38:06 PM

You can thank LongAndShort for FUDing XST for days non-stop. I wonder if the dude sleeps.
I don't think any of us would have bothered if that weren't the case.
Ya gotta put a leash on the dude, he's not the best PR person for Shadow.
This.
Really these fud wars are just causing both coins to plummet. I don't care if emillio started it or whatever. FFS just remove your sig if you are gonna fud.

"the destruction of privacy widens the existing power imbalance between the ruling factions and everyone else" -- Julian Assange
Coolstoryteller

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 07:43:04 PM

snip

Let's break down Stealthcoin: No original development, an ignorant and socially handicapped community, major XST investors dumped 20% of the coin supply and exited, roadmap is vapor.

Translation?

XST is dead in the water.

LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 08:07:01 PM

"John, click the about tab on that wallet and post here what it says. You will find it says QT. I rest my case
. See post #979 here – https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=745352.960  The person in the shadowcon “self moderated thread” (the easiest way to know if the coin is ‘shady and scamy’ is to simply check if it is a Self Moderated thread, so they can hide the truth) Quote” it is a QT based desktop wallet with a front HTML5 UI”  Clearly saying it is not a a html5 wallet.""

THE SHADOWCOIN HTML5 WALLET IS FAKE!

You need a qt client running to use the windows I/O coin html5 wallet! sheesh the ignorance is almost sickening

pookielax31

Activity: 462
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 08:27:57 PM

These fudder are truly retarded... One of them that was arguing with me the other day was askign me to teach him how to trade in PMs not to long ago  Cheesy

Retards over in that thread.... every last one of them

How you make fun of yourself. actually that guy was making fun of you and you thinking your are expert. You need lessons my son , you talk louder than your age.

Umm theres actually a whole convo with this tard again asking me to give him classes and him beign pissed when I wouldnt.... but nice try  Wink
I see your a butthurt XST troll.... enjoy the downtrend  Shocked

Schild_

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 09:16:48 PM

Lets stop talking about Stealthcoin. We do not need to behave like this. This is a waste of time for both parts.
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 612 »
  Print  

Jump to: