Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:21:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 612 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SDC] ShadowCash | Welcome to the UMBRA  (Read 1289608 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Coolstoryteller

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 04:12:56 PM
Last edit: October 10, 2014, 05:47:31 PM by Coolstoryteller

Somethings never change. SDC having yet another trolling fud fight with another coin. Trollsroyce and Boh (coolstoryteller and poopielax31) at it again.  Roll Eyes  

Some things do change, take a look at your intelligence it just keeps dropping. If anyone wanted your opinion they'd scrape it from their zipper pleb.

To the rest of you XST holders:
There's a big difference between FUD and technical criticism. Longandshort had technical questions for the StealthSend whitepaper. Instead of intelligent debate he got mindless "todamoon", "oh hes fudding" and "hes a methhead" responses from your community.

He went to the BTC core devs to get a second opinion and they concurred. He brought that news back to your community and was met with a few logical responses but for the most part mindless cheerleading and ignorance of the truth. Its mind boggling.

In Hondo's last post, he thanks longandshort for the criticism. Yet, your community continues to attack longandshort and disgard the truth. After all this is cryptography and the only way crypto gets stronger is peer review. The lesson anyone can learn from this is don't believe a whitepaper, always get a professional opinion on any new cryptographic primitives. The WP on CRS hasn't even received any peer review up until the last few days..

It's sad when your community disregards logic because of a financial attachment.. If this is a future trend for crypto I can tell you right now that the future will not be bright. Learn to think for yourselves and do your own reach instead of being a cultist. Instead of trying to troll another coin and make baseless scam accusations do a search on youtube for cryptography and get some basic understanding of what you're investing in.

"Buy, sell, trade, chat. Leave nothing but a Shadow." - www.shadow.cash
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Millionairedog

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 04:45:11 PM

is the ios app available in apple store?
rynomster

Activity: 164
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 05:02:25 PM

Hey Milliionairedog

Unfortunately there are some licencing issues to get it on the App Store.
We do have a workaround, and will get it implemented asap!

Right now our main focus is a full anonymous solution, then we will be back on the mobile applications.

xxxgoodgirls
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 05:04:32 PM

Hey Milliionairedog

Unfortunately there are some licencing issues to get it on the App Store.
We do have a workaround, and will get it implemented asap!

Right now our main focus is a full anonymous solution, then we will be back on the mobile applications.

Have you got an ETA?

In summary, the Intel Management Engine and its applications are a backdoor with total access to and control over the rest of the PC. The ME is a threat to freedom, security, and privacy, and the libreboot project strongly recommends avoiding it entirely. Since recent versions of it can’t be removed, this means avoiding all recent generations of Intel hardware. details https://libreboot.org/faq.html#intelme --- https://tehnoetic.com/laptops --- https://store.vikings.net/x200-ryf-certfied
illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 05:48:50 PM

XST thread is closed. Is this the new XST thread?
Soepkip

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 05:52:05 PM

Nearly feels like it.

████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████

->  BLOCKTIX  ->  Ticketing platform with a dual blockchain on Ethereum for event hosting
-> WEBSITE - SLACK - TWITTER - FORUM
-> Join our community to learn about our upcoming ICO
00Smurf

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 06:00:06 PM

Nearly feels like it.

maybe they are getting a moderated thread?
Soepkip

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 08:21:17 PM

There is also a big difference between technical criticism and a calculated troll attack. What you did at XST will have lasting repercussions for SDC.  The crypto future is dimmed by the criminals such as yourself as you prey on the noob investors.

If your coin is worth a shit, it will flourish without your trolling down the competition.

Thank you for not immediatly falling back to random posts. By the way, we can read just fine, you don't need to have your size on 20.

I welcome any normal discussion, as long as allegations like the onces you are making now are left behind. Take a breath and actually read what people post. In my opinion you guys yourselves have started all this by not properly reading the critisism as posted by LongandShort and just saw it as fud as it criticizes your investment in XST. The only one i've seen giving a proper response to LongandShort was actually your maindev, Hondo.

Don't jump directly to the conclusion that anything perceived negative is fud and your life will become a lot less stressfull.

████
██████████████████████

->  BLOCKTIX  ->  Ticketing platform with a dual blockchain on Ethereum for event hosting
-> WEBSITE - SLACK - TWITTER - FORUM
-> Join our community to learn about our upcoming ICO
LRENZ

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 08:22:33 PM
Last edit: October 10, 2014, 09:30:30 PM by LRENZ

Almost everything that was said against Stealthsend can be said for SDCs proposed zk-snarks implementation, its equally just empty promises on a roadmap at the moment, you cant argue against this until its released so don't even bother trying.

I cant wait for this shit to hit the fan too haha

I actually hope is doesn't! but forgive my pessimism..

In the meantime clearly no one is buying SDC anyway.
Coolstoryteller

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 09:42:28 PM

Almost everything that was said against Stealthsend can be said for SDCs proposed zk-snarks implementation, its equally just empty promises on a roadmap at the moment, you cant argue against this until its released so don't even bother trying.

I cant wait for this shit to hit the fan too haha

In the meantime clearly no one is buying SDC anyway.

The difference is Shadow did not release a spec and then give a deadline for that spec. It gave an eta on the release without a spec because the spec changes as a result of testing. Until the spec is finalized it won't be released. That is a proper development cycle and the sign of a team with years of development experience. Shadow's dev won't announce anything until after it has entered the testing cycle.

Hondo released a spec and made claims without testing or getting peer review. This by definition would be classified as vapor. Seeing how logical techncial questions and responses get classified as trolling or FUD on bitcointalk, I would have to assume the definition of vapor here is quite different from the normally accepted one. My view is in-line with the Bitcoin core devs.

Greg Maxwell:
bjjb: At the same time I would argue that Hondo has demonstrated good work ethic and some integrity.  I do not think that he is the type of person to profit like that.  It seems very counter to my experiences with him.
[01:38am] bjjb: If this is truly a work of his passion, maybe he will find a way to make it work.  I do appreciate the skeptic professional opinions tonight - they are rare in the trade scene.
[01:40am] nessence joined the chat room.
[01:40am] gmaxwell: You can't really honest effort yourself through something that is just not applicable, and probably not through not knowing what you're doing. ... and you speak of integrity, but launching some speculative asset when you've not done the work?  I don't think that is something that speaks of integrity.

Shadow is one of the only projects outside of Bitcoin and Bytecoin that has an in-house cryptogapher on the team. The cryptocurrency space is fundamentally built around cryptography. If a project doesn't have access to a cryptographer or one on the team then ultimately the result will be bad crypto. This is the same as running a restaurant without a Chef, sure a microwave would work with prepackaged food, but ultimately the food have nowhere near the level of quality. Releasing any speculative asset as a promise without proper testing is the sign of an inexperienced developer.

O_Omaha

Activity: 159

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 09:46:17 PM

There is also a big difference between technical criticism and a calculated troll attack. What you did at XST will have lasting repercussions for SDC.  The crypto future is dimmed by the criminals such as yourself as you prey on the noob investors.

If your coin is worth a shit, it will flourish without your trolling down the competition.

Thank you for not immediatly falling back to random posts. By the way, we can read just fine, you don't need to have your size on 20.

I welcome any normal discussion, as long as allegations like the onces you are making now are left behind. Take a breath and actually read what people post. In my opinion you guys yourselves have started all this by not properly reading the critisism as posted by LongandShort and just saw it as fud as it criticizes your investment in XST. The only one i've seen giving a proper response to LongandShort was actually your maindev, Hondo.

Don't jump directly to the conclusion that anything perceived negative is fud and your life will become a lot less stressfull.

In my opinion you guys yourselves have started all this by not properly reading the critisism as posted by LongandShort

Your opinion is clouded by the fact that you are a large investor in SDC and clearly have blinders on.

LongandShort, TrollsRoyce, and PookieLax31 trolled XST for days.

I'm guessing here, but I'd say they have 500 posts in the last 3 days at XST thread claiming VAPORWARE, Sinking boats .gifs, etc... all the normal troll tactics that scare noobs into dumping and losing their hard earned cash.

That's not criticism. If you think that qualifies as constructive criticism then you are part of the problem.
Schild_

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 09:59:06 PM

Guys, STOP ANSWERING THEM. Can't believe how stupid this all looks like. What are we 5 yrs old?
O_Omaha

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 10:13:22 PM

In my opinion you guys yourselves have started all this by not properly reading the critisism as posted by LongandShort

Your opinion is clouded by the fact that you are a large investor in SDC and clearly have blinders on.

LongandShort, TrollsRoyce, and PookieLax31 trolled XST for days.

I'm guessing here, but I'd say they have 500 posts in the last 3 days at XST thread claiming VAPORWARE, Sinking boats, etc... all the normal troll tactics that scare noobs into dumping and losing their hard earned cash.

That's not criticism. If you think that qualifies as constructive criticism then you are part of the problem.

Omaha. Let me ask you a simple question: Do you think it is right to promise something to someone without having 100% certainty in your ability to deliver?

You referenced "criminal" which is ironic because if a business were to do that that would be liable in a court of law. It's criminal to overstate claims.

"Shire Pharmaceuticals LLC to Pay $56.5 Million to Resolve False Claims Act Allegations Relating to Drug Marketing and Promotion Practices"
http://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/shire-pharmaceuticals-llc-pay-565-million-resolve-false-claims-act-allegations-relating-drug

I think that you would do best by your community here at SDC, to stop trolling other coins.

If Hondo runs into a problem with chandran sigs, then he will retool and handle it.

Do you think no one ever has run into a wall coding something that complex? Which is a stupid question on my part because we both know exactly why you were trolling XST.

I find nothing ironic in my claim that you and your cohorts are criminals.  

You planned this XST takedown and executed it, causing noobs to panic sell away their hard earned cash.
O_Omaha

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 10:35:09 PM

Please delete all those posts, it's harming the coin
Just delete again and again and fuck off

I'm not here to troll.

I'm here because I'm concerned for your safety as an investor in ShadowCash.

Secondly, I'm just giving TrollsRoyce and his Troll crew some constructive criticism about the way they duped investors at XST into dumping and losing their money.

If you feel that trollsroyce, longandshort, pookielax31 should stop bringing drama to your front porch, then why not tell them?  They are harming your investment in SDC.
xxxgoodgirls
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 10:38:41 PM

16k  Cry

In summary, the Intel Management Engine and its applications are a backdoor with total access to and control over the rest of the PC. The ME is a threat to freedom, security, and privacy, and the libreboot project strongly recommends avoiding it entirely. Since recent versions of it can’t be removed, this means avoiding all recent generations of Intel hardware. details https://libreboot.org/faq.html#intelme --- https://tehnoetic.com/laptops --- https://store.vikings.net/x200-ryf-certfied
Coolstoryteller

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 10:47:16 PM
Last edit: October 11, 2014, 10:34:36 AM by Coolstoryteller

Omaha. Let me ask you a simple question: Do you think it is right to promise something to someone without having 100% certainty in your ability to deliver?

You referenced "criminal" which is ironic because if a business were to do that that would be liable in a court of law. It's criminal to overstate claims.

"Shire Pharmaceuticals LLC to Pay $56.5 Million to Resolve False Claims Act Allegations Relating to Drug Marketing and Promotion Practices"
http://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/shire-pharmaceuticals-llc-pay-565-million-resolve-false-claims-act-allegations-relating-drug
snip

The question required a simple yes or no answer. In your response you've failed to answer the question. Truth is what is effecting your investment in XST, not FUD. Fact: Your dev promised a spec without peer review or testing. That is the definition of vaporware. Btw, wasn't it you who took the time out to make a WWF gif to promote the vaporware. That would make you the only criminal (fraud) collaborator here.

I would never take advice from you, let's just get that out of the way. You mindless trolled this thread because your ISP takes 22Hrs to download 170MB worth of information. Instead of taking the time out to create a gif you could of called your mobile provider and asked them why they are throttling your data stream.

Below is your quote:
"If Hondo runs into a problem with chandran sigs, then he will retool and handle it."

Answer from Greg Maxwell:
[01:38am] bjjb: If this is truly a work of his passion, maybe he will find a way to make it work.  I do appreciate the skeptic professional opinions tonight - they are rare in the trade scene.
[01:40am] gmaxwell: You can't really honest effort yourself through something that is just not applicable, and probably not through not knowing what you're doing. ... and you speak of integrity, but launching some speculative asset when you've not done the work?  I don't think that is something that speaks of integrity.

Coolstoryteller

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 10:53:51 PM

Please delete all those posts, it's harming the coin
Just delete again and again and fuck off

I'm not here to troll.

I'm here because I'm concerned for your safety as an investor in ShadowCash.

Secondly, I'm just giving TrollsRoyce and his Troll crew some constructive criticism about the way they duped investors at XST into dumping and losing their money.

If you feel that trollsroyce, longandshort, pookielax31 should stop bringing drama to your front porch, then why not tell them?  They are harming your investment in SDC.

You are here to troll and you're doing a bad job at it lol. You're pathetic. You honestly have no life, you took the time to make a gif to smear ShadowGo because you have a shitty mobile provider. Why don't you call them and ask why they are throttling your account? Maybe it's because you're too broke to pay for a proper plan.  

My "Troll crew" also includes the Bitcoin core devs. If giving a professional opinion on a paper is a troll in your mind, then you are beyond lost and definitely in the wrong space. This entire market is based on peer review, testing and application of new cryptographic primitives.

Bottom Line: You and your mindless zombie cheerleaders are trying to disregard the peer review by bitcoin core devs regarding vaporware promised by XST's StealthSend.

Coolstoryteller

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 11:01:41 PM

I'm a mindless XST bot

I'm really not sure why you even bother posting anything. All you do is regurgitate information.. honestly, you bring nothing to the discussion other than old posts.. It's like you are programmed against self awareness.

Coolstoryteller

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 11:15:53 PM
Last edit: October 11, 2014, 10:39:26 AM by Coolstoryteller

snip
The question required a simple yes or no answer. In your response you've failed to answer the question. Truth is what is effecting your investment in XST, not FUD. Fact: Your dev promised a spec without peer review or testing. That is the definition of vaporware. Btw, wasn't it you who took the time out to make a WWF gif to promote the vaporware. That would make you the only criminal (fraud) collaborator here.

I would never take advice from you, let's just get that out of the way. You mindless trolled this thread because your ISP takes 22Hrs to download 170MB worth of information. Instead of taking the time out to create a gif you could of called your mobile provider and asked them why they are throttling your data stream.

Below is your quote:
"If Hondo runs into a problem with chandran sigs, then he will retool and handle it."

Answer from Greg Maxwell:

Again, your assumptions are incorrect, I did not make the wwf gif, nor do you know how the finished "StealthSend" project will look.

Nor do you care about "StealthSend" other than to try and discredit XST for you own personal gain.  

Wait and see what Hondo delivers. We will get the code audited, and not by Dan Metcalf.

If it don't work then it's dump time.

Until that time comes, any claims you make can be construed as fraud.

To be honest I have a very small stake in XST, I own less then 35K coins.  

So if it bottoms I dont care.

What I do care about is investors that have lost money because of you and your cohorts.

Again you owe it to your community here at SDC to focus on building this coin, and not harming other coins and investors.

XST is not the first, I've seen you do this many times TrollsRoyce, it's your modus operandi, and it has to stop.

As a matter of fact I do care. Dev's making promises to uneducated investors results in a transfer of wealth from the uneducated to the educated. The endless cycle of sucking new investors dry never ends unless people like longandshort, bitcoin core devs and myself fact check claims by developers.

My involvement in exposing flaws and claims were not financially motivated.

Tbh, the only thing that needs to stop is your ignorance. You completely disregard the facts and blame others for the actions of your developer. Don't try to blame shift away from the truth. Not one person in that community decided to have that paper peer reviewed before investing to see if it was feasible or not. Now that is either ignorance, greed or misplaced trust. We did everyone a favor by exposing the flaws in that paper and prevented further unnecessary transfers of wealth. You owe it to your parents to stop being ignorant. If you don't to it for yourself, do it for them.

Coolstoryteller

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 11:36:18 PM

We can keep going back and forth to infinity if you want.  

The fact that you troll and post "sunken boat .gif's" at the same time you are trying to "help investors save their investment" just reek's of BS.

You and your cohorts are opportunistic trolls helping investors part from their cash.

I dont think this one is going to help build SDC though...just a feeling...

I get it. You trolled yourself by investing in vaporware. The truth is out now and you're mad, it's understandable. Don't come here to vent though, this thread is for a real development project, Shadow, which is based proof on delivery. Learn from your mistakes and make better investment decisions that are based on logic and reason - not vaporware.

Neither longandshort, gmaxwell, andytoshi or myself had any financial motivation or gain from this recent vaporware exposure. If anything we've shed light on on investor ignorance, greed and misplaced trust. There are a handful of investors that realized it was vapor and exited the market. I'd like to believe we earned respect from at least one of them and to me that's all the motivation I need.

Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 612 »
  Print  

Jump to: