Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 12:42:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 612 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SDC] ShadowCash | Welcome to the UMBRA  (Read 1289610 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
kkofor

Activity: 365
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 10:49:02 PM

we have powerful dev and such excellent coin ,but why the price lower and lower?
SebSebastian

Activity: 286

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 11:07:22 PM

we have powerful dev and such excellent coin ,but why the price lower and lower?

Take a look at the front page of Bittrex. Half of those coins are about a week or two old. People keep pouring money into all these new coins thinking they'll profit wildly when most of the time it's just the pump groups who win, or the 'devs' who disappear with the BTC. The development on Shadow has been outstanding - encrypted messaging, stealth addresses, lite wallets, mobile PoS wallets and the first HTML5 wallet all in the space of about 3 months. I'm taking this as a buying opportunity because I don't think the current price accurately reflects SDC's value.

ShadowCash     |     ShadowSend     |     ShadowCore     |     ShadowChat    |     ShadowGo     |     ShadowMarket    
LongAndShort
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 11:37:08 PM

Take a look at the front page of Bittrex. Half of those coins are about a week or two old. People keep pouring money into all these new coins thinking they'll profit wildly when most of the time it's just the pump groups who win, or the 'devs' who disappear with the BTC. The development on Shadow has been outstanding - encrypted messaging, stealth addresses, lite wallets, mobile PoS wallets and the first HTML5 wallet all in the space of about 3 months. I'm taking this as a buying opportunity because I don't think the current price accurately reflects SDC's value.

Exacly and when we get zk-snarks which will be very soon (no hard date) we will all be starting the marketing oooOOOo and thats game on as far as i'm concerned! now market cap is irrelevant a feature enriched project with industry firsts is where its at Smiley

LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 11:45:48 PM

Good morning, good afternoon or good evening to all!
I'm addressing this message mostly to your developer, but of course I'm open to your answers as well.
I'm not a person who usually comes into the forum to ask questions but for my own financial sake I'm going to do this for once.
I'm going to ask you gentlemen few questions, but I really expect an answer from your developer.
I invested a fair amount of money in your coin because my advisers found it to be a good investment, so I'm holding a fairly big chunk of shadow.
I am not a technical person I'm with the financial markets.
As you can expect, Shadow is not my only investment in the Crypto Market. I also invested in Anon, XCurrency, Stealth and a lot more Crypto currencies.
Within the last days, members of your community cause me to lose money with my investment in Stealth, because allover the trading markets
is well known that some members of your community attacked the Stealth market.
I don't know how these things work and I'm not interested.
By association, Shadow become within the Crypto investors world a "much spoken about" investment, but not in a positive way.
As i said I couldn't care less about your feuds, my sole interest is in my own investment.
I would like to know if the members that caused all this havoc had been excluded from your community, and I want guarantees that this will not happen again, and I'd like to know what measures are taken to remedy the actual situation, or else I and my fellow business investors are taking their business else where!
Most off all, I'd like an answer from you and from your developer as if it is still safe to keep Shadow or just get rid of it.
I don't need technical answers, just pure financial arguments.
Based on your answers and NOT only, I will take a decision.
Thank you all.

They have not and will not be. The devs have a hard enough time policing this thread let alone every thread that any community member posts in.

Here is my personal response. I am not a dev, but a community member and investor as you claim to be.

If you wish to sell your coins based on all the childish nonsense being spouted on this cesspool of a forum, rather than on the technical merits of the coin, then please do. In fact please pm me, maybe we could work out an off-market trade. I don't believe for a second that this is a sincere request, because I still have enough faith in the general intelligence of humanity to believe that most thinking people wouldn't make investment decisions based on such inconsequential criteria.

If you wish to discuss Shadow's technical merits let's talk. All this other drama is of no consequence to serious investors.

Except that it does matter. It matters all the time. And I don't know who the investment advisor of this guy is, but who the fuck is suggesting you buy all these other bull shit currencies? You and your other investors, give me a fucking break jackass.

Don't be rude its an opinion. In a perfect world yeah it shouldn't matter but whats going on here is stupid and any wise investor can see it so its really pointless to debate it but ill try.

Pure innovation and countless industry first displaces foolish attempts to defame a project with Internet thugery. Kids throwing tantrums is no cause to sway a wise investor but only foolish ones..Day traders will extort any news it does not reflect on a project if they are not even in the market yet for adoption! Lets be real here and pull in the right context in instead of only pulling in whats suites people at the time! Due to fear because they chose to take only a small scope of what is really much bigger.
SebSebastian

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 11:56:03 PM

I'm addressing this message mostly to your developer, but of course I'm open to your answers as well.
I'm not a person who usually comes into the forum to ask questions but for my own financial sake I'm going to do this for once.
I'm going to ask you gentlemen few questions, but I really expect an answer from your developer.
I invested a fair amount of money in your coin because my advisers found it to be a good investment, so I'm holding a fairly big chunk of shadow.
As you can expect, Shadow is not my only investment in the Crypto Market. I also invested in Anon, XCurrency, Stealth and a lot more Crypto currencies.
Within the last days, members of your community cause me to lose money with my investment in Stealth, because allover the trading markets
By association, Shadow become within the Crypto investors world a "much spoken about" investment, but not in a positive way.
As i said I couldn't care less about your feuds, my sole interest is in my own investment.
I would like to know if the members that caused all this havoc had been excluded from your community, and I want guarantees that this will not happen again, and I'd like to know what measures are taken to remedy the actual situation, or else I and my fellow business investors are taking their business else where!
Most off all, I'd like an answer from you and from your developer as if it is still safe to keep Shadow or just get rid of it.
Thank you all.

They have not and will not be. The devs have a hard enough time policing this thread let alone every thread that any community member posts in.

Here is my personal response. I am not a dev, but a community member and investor as you claim to be.

If you wish to sell your coins based on all the childish nonsense being spouted on this cesspool of a forum, rather than on the technical merits of the coin, then please do. In fact please pm me, maybe we could work out an off-market trade. I don't believe for a second that this is a sincere request, because I still have enough faith in the general intelligence of humanity to believe that most thinking people wouldn't make investment decisions based on such inconsequential criteria.

If you wish to discuss Shadow's technical merits let's talk. All this other drama is of no consequence to serious investors.

Except that it does matter. It matters all the time. And I don't know who the investment advisor of this guy is, but who the fuck is suggesting you buy all these other bull shit currencies? You and your other investors, give me a fucking break jackass.

Would you mind telling me which parts of your reply were aimed at me, and which parts were aimed at the person I was responding to.

ShadowCash     |     ShadowSend     |     ShadowCore     |     ShadowChat    |     ShadowGo     |     ShadowMarket    
LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 12:05:50 AM

Thank you all.

Would you mind telling me which parts of your reply were aimed at me, and which parts were aimed at the person I was responding to.

That the drama does matter was in response to you. The rest was at the original comment. I feel like he/she is bull shitting us with his story of investors, blah blah.

Oh yeah its clearly loaded and i agree with you
SebSebastian

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 12:17:10 AM

Thank you all.

Yeah I wasn't buying that either. If people let the drama rather than the facts dictate their trading decisions then they're giving the fudsters exactly what they want. By the way, have you tried the new wallet?

AnonCoinTwitter

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 04:06:17 AM

The new wallet looks great. Keep up the great work SDC!

Zero Knowledge cryptography is the future

#Zerocoin #Zk-Snarks

Coolstoryteller

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 05:41:08 AM

The new wallet looks great. Keep up the great work SDC!

Zero Knowledge cryptography is the future

#Zerocoin #Zk-Snarks

Thanks for the <3 Anoncoin!

"Buy, sell, trade, chat. Leave nothing but a Shadow." - www.shadow.cash
Bitcoines

Activity: 591
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 07:11:22 AM

Cryptos.Us Article

http://bit.ly/eShadowCash

An article we got some days ago and forgot to share here with you guys, Cheers.

"[Virtual Currencies] may hold long-term promise, particularly if the innovations promote a faster, more secure and more efficient payment system." ~Ben Bernanke
Schild_

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 09:11:45 AM

Thank you all.

Hi. Shadow community is wide, and many of us didn't approve at all what was going on here. Some of our members were certain it was a necessity to inform and convince people from the Stealthcoin community while others, like me, wanted to avoid any kind of conflict not to get a shitstorm coming on our forums (...)

I understand you can be mad for losing your money, but seriously, this is crypto. I didn't properly follow the story, but if what they say is right, a coin which is a copy paste of other coin's open source Github was not worth the price stealthcoin was valued to before. This is not their fault, or only if you consider telling what you know about a coin if what you say is true, a mistake.

Everybody has its freedom in our community, like every others. What would you suggest to try to control community members on an internet community anyway? It simply makes no sens at all! Especially in a project like Shadow, which is only here to reinforce the right for privacy.

mistercoin
Legendary

Activity: 1044
Merit: 1000

https://r.honeygain.me/XEDDM2B07C

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2014, 02:39:57 PM

>.< STAHP LOCKING AND UNLOCKING!! MAH EMAYL IZ FL00DI/\/G!

SebSebastian

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 04:19:58 PM

>.< STAHP LOCKING AND UNLOCKING!! MAH EMAYL IZ FL00DI/\/G!

Sorry about that - as usually happens when a project starts getting some buzz around it, less scrupulous members try their best to lower the price by fudding in the hope that they can buy in cheap.

Wheatclove

Activity: 606

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 07:56:12 PM

hey guys a found a bug. it says "shadowcoin".

LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 09:29:02 PM

Okay, so we can all move on and in case any of you missed the recent events here is an interview with Soepkip, Shadows community manager giving some insight which explains how Shadow was not involved in any of this.

It would be nice if we could all move on now and get back to not only lifting the standard of this industry but be leaders in our own fields in it. Whatever coin you support or don't we are all fighting for the same outcome..major mainstream adoption so lets do this:)
SebSebastian

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 09:54:19 PM

Okay, so we can all move on and in case any of you missed the recent events here is an interview with Soepkip, Shadows community manager giving some insight which explains how Shadow was not involved in any of this.

It would be nice if we could all move on now and get back to not only lifting the standard of this industry but be leaders in our own fields in it. Whatever coin you support or don't we are all fighting for the same outcome..major mainstream adoption so lets do this:)
Good read.

xxxgoodgirls
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 10:09:12 PM

Can we get back to SDC?

In summary, the Intel Management Engine and its applications are a backdoor with total access to and control over the rest of the PC. The ME is a threat to freedom, security, and privacy, and the libreboot project strongly recommends avoiding it entirely. Since recent versions of it can’t be removed, this means avoiding all recent generations of Intel hardware. details https://libreboot.org/faq.html#intelme --- https://tehnoetic.com/laptops --- https://store.vikings.net/x200-ryf-certfied
LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 10:42:35 PM

Yes its listed in the doc the devs look and will find its way into the next line of updates pm me here or in irc to find out where the doc is located Smiley
Wheatclove

Activity: 606

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 01:51:30 AM

Yes its listed in the doc the devs look and will find its way into the next line of updates pm me here or in irc to find out where the doc is located Smiley

I know, ryno addressed me on irc about it. I really just wanted a reason to subtly brag about the active connections. =)
jdebunt
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2014, 09:43:58 AM

Given the current issue with XST, which also has ties to SDC community members for bringing it up, here is a proper article about the situation :

http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/stealthcoin-shadowcash-chandran-signatures-bitcoin-wizards-what-really-happened-and-why-there-is-a-reason-for-concern

Let me know if anything needs to be changed or added (no, I don't care who called whose momma fat)
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 612 »
  Print  

Jump to: