Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 11:18:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 612 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SDC] ShadowCash | Welcome to the UMBRA  (Read 1289610 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
dadon
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2014, 10:31:07 PM

Huge news! XC and SDC are both future giants of the crypto world.
SebSebastian

Activity: 286
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 10:37:46 PM

All my coins are stored locally. Enough of bullshit with exchanges, banks and pools.

Amen brother!

ShadowCash     |     ShadowSend     |     ShadowCore     |     ShadowChat    |     ShadowGo     |     ShadowMarket    
G-Bert

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 10:39:39 PM

You know this Dadon!

Im excited for the future and this could be huge for bringing the crypto world together rather than at constant battle with each other.

XChat XJkVnYD4N4oSjNStgbAUD6UyWuBTWuMRgv
public key  fuYPYmK4Sj57PkU2NKg1gKW91euMKkstQPeeexUcxnb8
dadon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2014, 10:48:29 PM

You know this Dadon!

Im excited for the future and this could be huge for bringing the crypto world together rather than at constant battle with each other.
If we had that attitude from the start instead of fighting amongst ourselves i believe crypto would be far more powerful then it is now, this is a big step forward, more excited about the future now as well Cheesy
G-Bert

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 11:41:59 PM

http://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/2jd5ev/xcurrency_blocknet_xbridge_cryptocurrency_joining/

XChat XJkVnYD4N4oSjNStgbAUD6UyWuBTWuMRgv
public key  fuYPYmK4Sj57PkU2NKg1gKW91euMKkstQPeeexUcxnb8
dadon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2014, 12:11:01 AM

this is going to bring so much exposure to SDC! the XC community is massive and by Dan choosing SDC as a participating currency  in XBridge he just gave his stamp of approval to the whole SDC team and SDC itself people are going to relies the potential of Shadow over there now and see the low prices and i bet you we start seeing some market movement soon.
koby

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 12:56:57 AM

Big news over at XC right now. Glad to see you guys are on board!  Smiley

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=630547.29420

Where can I buy this Xbridge coin any exchange?  Smiley
dadon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2014, 01:07:16 AM

on the 28th they will be on sale at exchanges that accept XC so all of them almost and you will be able to buy with BTC or you will get 10% off if you buy with any of the coins in the XBridge this is really exciting stuff, and i know this is the SDC thread but this effects us in a positive way so it's not really off topic.
EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 01:42:02 AM

Hi
now we are bros  Grin
TrangLee

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Living the dream

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 02:01:51 AM

Hi
now we are bros  Grin

Who would have thought even a day ago SDC, XST, LXC in the same deal? Not I said the little red hen. LOL I must say all the coins in the XBridge have promise and would seemingly been vetted by Dan M before inclusion. Congrats to SDC and all the partner coins. Looking into more I think it will be bigger and better than the SuperNet.  Cool

dadon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2014, 04:01:08 AM

I would love too see the Shadow team start up a donation page using paypal were people from our community could put a bit of spare cash in and they could use it to stock up on SDC so when the price rises they can use the profit too further the project..i know there is a donation page on the SDC site but i don't like parting with my coins i would rather give fiat i would be happy to donate to this if they got it up and running, they are working hard but time is money and there putting a lot of hours in, i'm sure everybody here would agree it would be a tragedy to see this project fall apart from lack of funds.
xxxgoodgirls
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 04:26:51 AM

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tox_%28software%29 Sad

In summary, the Intel Management Engine and its applications are a backdoor with total access to and control over the rest of the PC. The ME is a threat to freedom, security, and privacy, and the libreboot project strongly recommends avoiding it entirely. Since recent versions of it can’t be removed, this means avoiding all recent generations of Intel hardware. details https://libreboot.org/faq.html#intelme --- https://tehnoetic.com/laptops --- https://store.vikings.net/x200-ryf-certfied
dadon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2014, 05:02:06 AM

I wouldn't worry about it SDC is much more then this..much more, and plus there isn't just skype is there, there isn't just bitcoin is there, it's nothing to get down about, there is plenty of people in the world who are waiting for technology like this, lots of room for market cap growth for many different projects.
dadon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2014, 05:07:13 AM

http://youtu.be/3FcSesrSke4 check this out if SDC  solved the problems  raised in this video and marketed it towards activists in country's riddled with political corruption, as well as journalists it could be a game changer, that reminds me of something else i think is important too have in the wallet different language options! so people trying to break stories say in china can use it, just an idea but watch this video it's really thought provoking.
LongAndShort
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 07:08:11 AM
Last edit: October 16, 2014, 07:30:14 AM by LongAndShort

I don't believe sdc is joining that proposed XBridge. I don't believe Shadow needs to because its tech is second to none compared to most of the projects listed there. I don't believe that this has even been talked about or considered fully by the Shadow team or its supporters.

So it stands, as of right now, in my opinion, its false and should not be perused as anything other then an attempt to force the project into it. And it may just be some oversight by someone involved within the XBridge. I believe until the Shadow team releases a statement, stating they and their supporters are apart of it; we (Shadow supporters) should refute any claims of it being truth! Just take a hard look at the coins within it.

I don't believe that because Shaodws current market cap seems low that we need to be concerned with it staying that way unless we join something like XBridge to prop it up (i understand its not just as black and white as that though in fairness to them). I believe Shadows tech and its marketing package soon to be released along with its spec sheets for the upcoming 100% anon transactions and planned future developments Are more then enough to warrant its relevance in this space without joining XBridge to justify its value or a rise in one.

I believe we can all collaborate with each other without an XBridge to formally demonstrate its possible.

Truth be told, Shadows' current and future tech displaces most of the proposed XBridge projects market caps without even blinking! And has enough integrity and talent within it to hold its own.
These are my own opinions given the facts i have in front of me and are no way opinions of all Shadow members or core dev team members. Truth is, this is the first i know about it being a done deal! I'm pretty sure it has not even had a yes vote from the Shadow dev team let alone us supporters having a say yet based on their vote.

I believe it is only being lightly considered right now and i encourage people not to factor in Shadows current market cap heavily when deciding for themselves.

I don't believe we need to in any way be affiliated with most of those communities and inflated market caps. Just to see a rise in Shadows..Because i believe Shadows will rise organically and will be justified by its current and soon to be released tech! I encourage everyone to be patient, i have seen many projects fall to being impatient and running at proposals like so without first considering what it actually is and who is behind them.

In my personal opinion, right now, it is to fill the pockets of a few people and i highly doubt the ITO will be funded organically..The fact that people have said that Shadow is apart of it when its not concerns me.
Some, bias towards it are now in irc trying to say this is not a community vote but a central authority vote which defeates the purpose of blockchain/port control tech to begin with! This bridge might be good in many ways (money) and they will pitch it as good saying "you cant refuse the benefit of collaborating with other devs" but they just, in my opinion want to leverage Shadows tech for a justified rise in their profits and it will never last (again my opinion given the groups i see behind it). And ill touch on it again, we are all able to collaborate without an project like XBridge, that will formally demonstrate its possible.

And good for them but i wont be apart of it! Certainly not the way they are handling it! They basically said its a done deal without the Shadow community even considering it let alone the devs even saying its a done deal!

And that alone, should be a huge concern for anyone making a decision! Look at the coins on its rider and tell me thats something Shadow needs to be apart of.. Good luck to them but i just see a lot of motivation to say Shadow project needs it when really i don't believe it does. I believe most of those projects need Shadow far more to justify their existence and relevance. And again ill state, i believe we can demonstrate its possible to collaborate without something like XBridge being the vehicle to demonstrate its possible!

I believe that Shadow is strong enough to displace all of that tech and its about to prove it and basically has already..

They have now basically forced the decision. tactics of powerful people backed by greedy desperate individuals  imo
These are all my own opinions backed up by experience in this field and history of seeing it happen over and over again!

Lets not be rash and jump in head first in my opinion, lets just wait it out and it will eventually prove what its all about and see if its worth jumping into. But i still do not believe the Shadow project and its supporters have said its a done deal. So unless they and us have, then its just not true and people should not be saying it is!!

It is being considered by the devs and the community and that is it. I believe we should all have a say in this and should consider all the facts. I have bias my opinion here on some of the facts i can see. But i'm not totally against the XBridge altogether but i need to see what they offer us that we cant obtain without it before i make my final decision. Right now its a no from me until otherwise stated! And i'm totally entitled to change my mind of course i just don't like the way they have handled it thus far saying Shadow is involved when its not, the rider of projects involved and the people behind it.

What do you guys think?
dadon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2014, 07:22:22 AM

I think Dan isn't stupid enough to add a coin that hasn't been approved by it's Dev team and risk his credibility and reputation it doesn't make sense and all though we are part of this community we are only speculators so it's the decision entirely of the SDC Team i'm happy either way but as far as im concerned this will only bring more recognition and publicity to SDC and it's not like XBridge is some binding contract if our Dev doesn't like whats going on he can break away at any time, it's really free advertisement because XC is a major player in the crypto world and the community's huge, yes we don't need it,SDC is a force to be reckoned with and has a extremely bright future..but i don't see how it can hurt.
Viper1

Activity: 686
Merit: 320

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 08:03:40 AM

I suppose I could spout off a bunch of personal reasons why I've completely avoided XC and thus don't see this as a good thing.  But really, one of the supporters over there sort of outlined my most recent reason for avoiding them.  This is part of what he said.

"I also like the idea of a XC company. .......  And with a company behind XC, you'll know that there is full time development going on."

I was just revisiting XC a couple days ago and found out about the company thing.  In my view that will be a huge conflict of interest since the coin development will be skewed towards what's best for that company.  And yes, I know it's supposed to be going open source so that they can then claim there won't be any conflict of interest but as long as Dan is involved and/or "leading" both, the coin itself won't be a completely separate entity.  IMO the entire XC thing is moving away from the idea behind crypto and is just all about the money and nothing else.

BTC: 1F8yJqgjeFyX1SX6KJmqYtHiHXJA89ENNT
LTC: LYAEPQeDDM7Y4jbUH2AwhBmkzThAGecNBV
DOGE: DSUsCCdt98PcNgUkFHLDFdQXmPrQBEqXu9
LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 08:25:09 AM
Last edit: October 16, 2014, 08:37:26 AM by LongAndShort

I think Dan isn't stupid enough to add a coin that hasn't been approved by it's Dev team and risk his credibility and reputation it doesn't make sense and all though we are part of this community we are only speculators so it's the decision entirely of the SDC Team i'm happy either way but as far as im concerned this will only bring more recognition and publicity to SDC and it's not like XBridge is some binding contract if our Dev doesn't like whats going on he can break away at any time, it's really free advertisement because XC is a major player in the crypto world and the community's huge, yes we don't need it,SDC is a force to be reckoned with and has a extremely bright future..but i don't see how it can hurt.

It can hurt Shadow where people don't understand what it means!

I don't believe Shadow needs to collaborate with dev talent in such a way. When it can be done and is done in many other ways that does not attach a project in the minds of people to the rest of the proposed projects there on the rider!

I don't see the a justification in the amount of risk carried by it that can spill onto Shadow. I don't see it  balanced out by what Shadow cannot achieve without it and without the risk of it backfiring!

If one of those projects is found to be a scam or found to have exploits and i know it may sound silly but its the hard truth. The rest of the projects carry that burden in their image because they are affiliated through such a thing like the bridge (in the minds of uneducated masses)..

I just don't see how Shadow stands to benefit without so much risk nor do i believe it needs to collaborate in that way when it can do it without the risk! Yes one can argue that its a marketing stunt and will allow each project to benefit from resource such as attentions and marketing and funds.

I just don't think Shadow is going to need it. It has great tech a great team of talented individuals working on it and supporting it. I cannot justify taking the risk on such a thing to achieve what shadow will on its own because it has the tech to carry itself and the repore with other devs to collaborate and the attention from vc to fund devtime!!

In saying all of that, its quite possible to entertain the foundations proposal and Shadow can walk away at any time. I still don't see the point in wasting time or thought on it when all can be achieved without it and without the risk to any one projects name because they chose to walk away or because people are inclined to group them all as one if one is found to be a scam or an exploit is found.

So i agree with vipah1 and what he says. I see it all as a money grab and i don't think any of its necessary from shadows standpoint! People may say it cant hurt. But in the minds of people involved in crypto these days and i have demonstrated recently that it can hurt. And the risk is to big in my opinion.
dadon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2014, 08:39:33 AM

I don't believe Shadow needs to collaborate with dev talent in such a way. When it can be done and is done in many other ways that does not attach a project in the minds of people to the rest of the proposed projects there on the rider!

I don't see the a justification in the amount of risk carried by it that can spill onto Shadow. I don't see it  balanced out by what Shadow cannot achieve without it and without the risk of it backfiring!

If one of those projects is found to be a scam or found to have exploits and i know it may sound silly but its the hard truth. The rest of the projects carry that burden in their image because they are affiliated through such a thing like the bridge (in the minds of uneducated masses)..

I just don't see how Shadow stands to benefit without so much risk nor do i believe it needs to collaborate in that way when it can do it without the risk! Yes one can argue that its a marketing stunt and will allow each project to benefit from resource such as attentions and marketing and funds.

I just don't think Shadow is going to need it. It has great tech a great team of talented individuals working on it and supporting it. I cannot justify taking the risk on such a thing to achieve what shadow will on its own because it has the tech to carry itself and the repore with other devs to collaborate and the attention from vc to fund devtime!!
As i said brother i'm very happy with what SDC is doing and if it is or is not in the XBridge i am happy because SDC is solid, but I really do think there is no way Dan would add it without talking to our Dev and i have strong confidence that he knows whats best for SDC and if he thought it was a bad idea he wouldn't of agreed in the first place, look at all he has done in this short time, he isn't stupid, he knows what he is doing, i would say he knows a lot more about what is involved then any of us or the XC community, i say we just relax and what will be will be, we are in good hands.
LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 08:59:05 AM

I don't see the a justification in the amount of risk carried by it that can spill onto Shadow. I don't see it  balanced out by what Shadow cannot achieve without it and without the risk of it backfiring!

As i said brother i'm very happy with what SDC is doing and if it is or is not in the XBridge i am happy because SDC is solid, but I really do think there is no way Dan would add it without talking to our Dev and i have strong confidence that he knows whats best for SDC and if he thought it was a bad idea he wouldn't of agreed in the first place, look at all he has done in this short time, he isn't stupid, he knows what he is doing, i would say he knows a lot more about what is involved then any of us or the XC community, i say we just relax and what will be will be, we are in good hands.

Trusting the people in power and assuming what their intentions are is what lead most of the world to where it is mate. And it is why some of us are supporting and developing this tech to displace it from it's current foothold.

I'm just saying that i don't believe the sdc team or its supporters have said they are "in" Thats fact and is not an assumption! And that means that this is not something to be debated. Its false and someone has overlooked that fact when they decided to put sdc on its graphics and spread the word its 100% in! It's not and if anything, it is being considered but i don't believe anyone has said "its in"
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 612 »
  Print  

Jump to: