Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 06:32:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 612 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SDC] ShadowCash | Welcome to the UMBRA  (Read 1289617 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
KidKrypto

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 03:03:04 PM

so, i see XC is now trying to take good coins down with them  Lips sealed, Hope SDC takes the bigger route and doesn't join in this Shitshow Fiasco from Dan Metcalf. Once SDC delivers ZK we have no need for any other coin, we will be the main annon coin, and this is why XC is trying to piggy back our success, cause their coin cant seem to gain any volume or positive price action in the last 3 months. Please Please Please, dont join this BS. If we wanted to join a pathetic group we could have joined supernet

I don't like the way the whole thing's been presented, with XC at the centre and the other coins as secondary. Even at this stage for XC to present itself as superior to Shadow is pretty arrogant. After the next release it'll just look absurd. They rushed this announcement - not giving the devs time to consult with their teams and communities - because they wanted their asset launched before the gems ICO. That's not a very professional way to launch a project this large and ambitious.

It's not at the center. Are you just misinformed or outright lying?

KidKrypto

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 03:04:33 PM

This absolutely wasn't discussed for a long time. See my comment above.

Proof? Dan M and Ryno where in the iirc when it was announced.

SebSebastian

Activity: 286
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 03:06:29 PM

so, i see XC is now trying to take good coins down with them  Lips sealed, Hope SDC takes the bigger route and doesn't join in this Shitshow Fiasco from Dan Metcalf. Once SDC delivers ZK we have no need for any other coin, we will be the main annon coin, and this is why XC is trying to piggy back our success, cause their coin cant seem to gain any volume or positive price action in the last 3 months. Please Please Please, dont join this BS. If we wanted to join a pathetic group we could have joined supernet

I don't like the way the whole thing's been presented, with XC at the centre and the other coins as secondary. Even at this stage for XC to present itself as superior to Shadow is pretty arrogant. After the next release it'll just look absurd. They rushed this announcement - not giving the devs time to consult with their teams and communities - because they wanted their asset launched before the gems ICO. That's not a very professional way to launch a project this large and ambitious.

It's not at the center. Are you just misinformed or outright lying?

"XBridge"

ShadowCash     |     ShadowSend     |     ShadowCore     |     ShadowChat    |     ShadowGo     |     ShadowMarket    
SebSebastian

Activity: 286

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 03:08:45 PM

I'm not gonna quote private conversations on Bitcointalk, but to say this has been in the planning for some time is wrong.
SDCDev was rushed into making a decision because the XC guys want the asset out before the gems ICO.

ShadowCash     |     ShadowSend     |     ShadowCore     |     ShadowChat    |     ShadowGo     |     ShadowMarket    
LongAndShort
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 03:13:40 PM
Last edit: October 16, 2014, 03:31:28 PM by LongAndShort

You do realize that Ryno and Dan Metcalf had worked on this for a while and from what I'm told the longest. So this was an effort that included Ryno early on. Also SDC would never give or share its tech. Xbridge really is like an exchange. Say one of the hated XST guys wanted to make a coin transaction the XST didnt have (snarks) tech to do in the way they wanted. They BUY SDC coins using the Xbridge token with XST and use the SDC coin to make the transaction with that feature and its done. Same for SDC guy wanted to use a feature of one of the others (impossible i know) they buy some of it using the Xbridge tokens they buy with SDC and then get the coin with the feature they want and use it. Not really that hard to grasp and does not bind any coin or share their tech with other coins at all.

Yes, shill, we understand how it works and yes its neat idea but no, some of us are not interested and you can argue all you like about it being discussed for the longest time but no, it has not been discussed amongst everyone here.

It has been rushed and its full of scrub coin projects and yes, we see that they will see and in theory use sdc but thats all jazz fluff marketing in my opinion. The real plight is to get them all using xc! Its clear as day to see and we just want time to think about it. so backoff, we are not dense minded sheep! none of what the xbridge proposes cant be done already within networks/comunties as it is. This is just trying to pitch it as being more exposure! We get it, stop selling everyone the idea its neat yes but can be done without the gimmick network. Right now all this is is distraction from what the devs really should be focusing on..their own features

Fact is they are going sdc with or without xbridge. Its just that damn good of a project..that has, might i add not played one marketing card to date. So kick back, "we got this" enjoy your bridged network marketing plight to pump your shitcoins with. Some of us here with real money are just not interested because we are just not stupid or that desperate! We are about integrity and are about surrounding ourselves with good people and projects. Not attaching our names to questionable ones in the minds of more questionable types because they say is't the shizwang and pitch it as "helping the future of crypto compete!!"

They might have been planning it for awhile but you don't just dump it on good projects and expect them to act like the desperate ones and everyone saying "yes yes exciting stuff" "cant wait to piggy back off of the bigger coins!" When in actual fact those shitcoins will be leeched from adn all attention witll be mostly drawn to the better coins..its not organic and its just a bad model to be entertaining if you're an elite  project.."shitcoins/p&d coins unight" sounds more like the slogan! nah i don't believe shadow needs that stigma but you never know do you  Wink
pookielax31

Activity: 462
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 03:26:52 PM

I'm not gonna quote private conversations on Bitcointalk, but to say this has been in the planning for some time is wrong.
SDCDev was rushed into making a decision because the XC guys want the asset out before the gems ICO.

XC rushing the SDCdev so they can hype their coin, Thats all they do at XC is hype shit, non fucking stop, until investors caught on because price is stagnant with a slight decline, hasn't broken 190 in months. They had been hyping this announcement all day prior in their thread. And look prices dropped because its just another future promise of XC...How are the XC TOR sticks that were order months ago, pretty sure they never came in....
KidKrypto

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 03:50:02 PM

Wow how mature longandshort. Shill? I wasn't a shill having a decent conversation with Trolls and Ryno in the iirc when you stormed off in a huff? I told Trolls i would post on decently and not troll and engage in conversation and discussion. I havent called one name or trolled anything. You and pookie are the ones getting out of line. Trolls and SCDdev should delete the inflaming name calling posts by longandshort. Fair is fair.

KidKrypto

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 03:58:02 PM

Hey guys,

I would like to state for the record that SDC has been in contact with XC in advance of the BlockNET announcement.  And that we gave XC permission to include SDC as a participant in the BlockNET announcement.  We see the BlockNET as invaluable tech with unlimited potential, and I would encourage everyone to further learn about the BlockNET before forming concrete opinions.  However, I also want to assure you that we will not let it influence our current plans or development schedule for Shadow.

rynomster

Thank you for the clarification Rynomster. Much respect.

LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 04:07:55 PM

Wow how mature longandshort. Shill? I wasn't a shill having a decent conversation with Trolls and Ryno in the iirc when you stormed off in a huff? I told Trolls i would post on decently and not troll and engage in conversation and discussion. I havent called one name or trolled anything. You and pookie are the ones getting out of line. Trolls and SCDdev should delete the inflaming name calling posts by longandshort. Fair is fair.

You are making this about something it isn't right now trying to take some moral high road with me i left because you were being impossibly forceful like you're here right now..poof out of nowhere you are to start pushing it down our throat calling me immature but yet you stand there acting victim when i call you a shill..but here you are selling block net! where were you before? certainly not here with us talking about shadow so yes you're a shill!
Cornett

Activity: 700

★ IT's Party Time! ★

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 04:08:08 PM

Hey guys,

I would like to state for the record that SDC has been in contact with XC in advance of the BlockNET announcement.  And that we gave XC permission to include SDC as a participant in the BlockNET announcement.  We see the BlockNET as invaluable tech with unlimited potential, and I would encourage everyone to further learn about the BlockNET before forming concrete opinions.  However, I also want to assure you that we will not let it influence our current plans or development schedule for Shadow.

rynomster

Yes. This is Great!

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 04:10:12 PM
Last edit: October 16, 2014, 04:23:39 PM by LongAndShort

Hey guys,

rynomster

Well i'm out! Someone can pm me to get the wiki stuff and ill give you the domains..I wont be a part of this crap not how this has been handled. Just lies from every angle here now! Have fun with your XBridge party..in one fowl swoop out goes all integrity! Ill exit the market responsibly when someone pumps it or slowly overtime i'm certainly not going to pump it now!
Kuriso

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 04:50:03 PM

Hey guys,

rynomster

Well i'm out! Someone can pm me to get the wiki stuff and ill give you the domains..I wont be a part of this crap not how this has been handled. Just lies from every angle here now! Have fun with your XBridge party..in one fowl swoop out goes all integrity! Ill exit the market responsibly when someone pumps it or slowly overtime i'm certainly not going to pump it now!

Am I missing something?  What lies?  Who was lying about what?

You are the one that kept sharing your 'opinion' in the XC thread about how XC was lying and did not have permission to use SDC on the announcement.  You had made it up in your mind that this was a lie before you had confirmed it was not.  The devs have now clearly stated that they had been in talks with XC and gave them permission just like you were told in the XC thread.  You did not want to believe it.  You still do not want to believe it now that rynomster has announced it.

SDC tech is separate from XC and BlockNet.  rynomster said, "..I also want to assure you that we will not let it influence our current plans or development schedule for Shadow."  Where is the problem with these coins working together if it does not effect the main goals of SDC?
KidKrypto

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 04:54:53 PM

Hey guys,

rynomster

You are the one that kept sharing your 'opinion' in the XC thread about how XC was lying and did not have permission to use SDC on the announcement.  You had made it up in your mind that this was a lie before you had confirmed it was not.  The devs have now clearly stated that they had been in talks with XC and gave them permission just like you were told in the XC thread.  You did not want to believe it.  You still do not want to believe it now that rynomster has announced it.

SDC tech is separate from XC and BlockNet.  rynomster said, "..I also want to assure you that we will not let it influence our current plans or development schedule for Shadow."  Where is the problem with these coins working together if it does not effect the main goals of SDC?

I agree. Each coin still continues on at its own pace. Xbridge does not bind or hinder them in anyway on the tech side of things. The coins are still exclusive to themselves. Non of their tech is "given or shared" with the others.

Wheatclove

Activity: 606

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 04:56:03 PM

Hey guys,

rynomster

I wasnt sure where he was getting his info to back his claims either. I reported to the Shadow IRC that SDC was being listed for BlockNET as Pizpie was talking about it in the Skype interview. Ryno confirmed interest in the project shortly after the PDF was released.
erok

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 08:13:05 PM

Hey guys,

rynomster

I agree. Each coin still continues on at its own pace. Xbridge does not bind or hinder them in anyway on the tech side of things. The coins are still exclusive to themselves. Non of their tech is "given or shared" with the others.
Indeed. It seems like Xbridge is a like a bonus feature. I dig it.

"the destruction of privacy widens the existing power imbalance between the ruling factions and everyone else" -- Julian Assange
4M8B

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 09:09:38 PM

Can someone post a list of nodes, I only have 4 and I need .onion adressess

Regular
addnode=107.182.167.139
addnode=185.10.202.183
addnode=162.248.11.13
addnode=162.248.164.111

.onion

Huh??
Viper1

Activity: 686
Merit: 320

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 07:51:45 AM

FYI this faucet hasn't been working for awhile now
http://faucet.shadow.cash/

BTC: 1F8yJqgjeFyX1SX6KJmqYtHiHXJA89ENNT
LTC: LYAEPQeDDM7Y4jbUH2AwhBmkzThAGecNBV
DOGE: DSUsCCdt98PcNgUkFHLDFdQXmPrQBEqXu9
pookielax31

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 09:01:39 AM

This is the bullshit im talking about XC has everything to Gain from this, They put them selves at the center of the process... Heres a quote from the XC lead PR guy Synechist

Fuck this blocknet bullshit, its a wanna be supernet, All it does is pump that crap coin XC(its actually had the reverse and caused a dump)...Btw Xchat sucks compared to Shadowchat so I dont see why people would want to use that over ours
moonchaser

Activity: 442

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2014, 09:37:11 AM

This is the bullshit im talking about XC has everything to Gain from this, They put them selves at the center of the process... Heres a quote from the XC lead PR guy Synechist

Fuck this blocknet bullshit, its a wanna be supernet, All it does is pump that crap coin XC(its actually had the reverse and caused a dump)...Btw Xchat sucks compared to Shadowchat so I dont see why people would want to use that over ours
I hate to admit it  Undecided but pookie makes sense. It seems like all the other coins are satellites of that crap XC.

MinePi Mobile Mining Invitation Code               Publish0x               SteemIt               Youtube
Cornett

Activity: 700

★ IT's Party Time! ★

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 09:46:44 AM

Devs. Please, Refresh all past and future events in the ROADMAP. At least change the month

With Regards. Cornett

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 612 »
  Print  

Jump to: