Bitcoin Forum
December 04, 2016, 02:31:55 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.13.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Investment fund] Gamma Bitcoin Fund [Closed]  (Read 77814 times)
area

Activity: 176

View Profile
March 20, 2013, 12:25:04 PM

Woud it be possible to get the list of investors / holdings spreadsheet updated as these payouts happen so we can keep track of how much we might still expect to receive?

Mine the best coin, all the time, using Cryptoswitcher

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DeaDTerra
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
March 20, 2013, 12:33:42 PM

Woud it be possible to get the list of investors / holdings spreadsheet updated as these payouts happen so we can keep track of how much we might still expect to receive?
There is no amount you can expect to receive, as discussed earlier. The payouts are based on the amount we can liqudate not the amount held in the accounts.
No guarantee was made of this balance nor of any profits potentially made.
I will pay out all liquid assets and the dividends from all illiquid assets until there's no assets left.
//DeaDTerra
area

Activity: 176

View Profile
March 20, 2013, 12:49:36 PM

There is no amount you can expect to receive, as discussed earlier. The payouts are based on the amount we can liqudate not the amount held in the accounts.
I will pay out all liquid assets and the dividends from all illiquid assets until there's no assets left.
//DeaDTerra

I realise this, and perhaps 'expect' was the wrong word to use here. I was just after some way of tracking how much has been 'recovered' since the fund announced it was closing other than looking at my relevant BTC address.

Mine the best coin, all the time, using Cryptoswitcher
DeaDTerra
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
March 20, 2013, 01:01:45 PM

//DeaDTerra

I realise this, and perhaps 'expect' was the wrong word to use here. I was just after some way of tracking how much has been 'recovered' since the fund announced it was closing other than looking at my relevant BTC address.
So far about 1400 BTC has been paid out.
About 600 BTC has been recovered so far and will be paid out after the next AM dividend.
//DeaDTerra
keystroke

Activity: 824

advocate of a cryptographic attack on the globe

View Profile
March 20, 2013, 05:56:52 PM

//DeaDTerra

About 600 BTC has been recovered so far and will be paid out after the next AM dividend.
//DeaDTerra

Thanks DT! Looks like ASICMINER has been paid out again today. Good news. Can you give us an estimate as to when it will be paid out to us? Thanks!

"The difference between a castle and a prison is only a question of who holds the keys."
DeaDTerra
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
March 20, 2013, 06:22:15 PM

//DeaDTerra

//DeaDTerra

Thanks DT! Looks like ASICMINER has been paid out again today. Good news. Can you give us an estimate as to when it will be paid out to us? Thanks!
Tomorrow or on Friday Smiley
//DeaDTerra
keystroke

View Profile
March 21, 2013, 02:48:40 AM

//DeaDTerra

//DeaDTerra

//DeaDTerra

Yay, thanks!

"The difference between a castle and a prison is only a question of who holds the keys."
strello

Activity: 233

View Profile
March 23, 2013, 12:50:41 PM

//DeaDTerra

This week???

It is futile to speak of liberty as long as economic slavery exists.

My GPG key
DeaDTerra
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
March 23, 2013, 03:02:18 PM

A payment of roughly 720 Bitcoins is going out,
I will start now sending out payment to everyone Smiley
//DeaDTerra
bitdragon

Activity: 610

peace

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2013, 03:20:29 PM

thank you sir !
well received

Newar
Legendary

Activity: 1148

https://gliph.me/hUF

View Profile
March 23, 2013, 03:35:58 PM

thank you sir !
well received
+1, 22% so far recovered  Wink

OTC rating | GPG keyid 1DC91318EE785FDE | Gliph: lightning bicycle tree music | Mycelium, a swift & secure Bitcoin client for Android | LocalBitcoins
Lord F(r)og
Donator

Activity: 477

View Profile
March 23, 2013, 03:39:16 PM

A payment of roughly 720 Bitcoins is going out,
I will start now sending out payment to everyone Smiley
//DeaDTerra
DT, thanks again for your efforts solving this situation for your investor´s interest. One has to admit, you could have cut down this whole issue with great  losses for everyone involved. You´re simply one of the best around here. Go on!
jackmaninov

Activity: 139

View Profile
March 23, 2013, 04:25:33 PM

Nice to see a big payment Cheesy

Will tutor physics or perform DFT calculations for Bitcoin (PM me!): 1jackkHHCLtxryJFAnPhrbvfcomtvXSzg
ADgordo

Activity: 107

View Profile
March 23, 2013, 04:29:39 PM

Agreed, DT is doing an amazing job with the recovery.  Out of curiosity, what is paying us back the most?
DeaDTerra
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
March 23, 2013, 04:37:41 PM

Agreed, DT is doing an amazing job with the recovery.  Out of curiosity, what is paying us back the most?
At the moment AsicMiner is generating most of the paybacks Smiley
So say thanks for FriedCat he has really saved our asses.
//DeaDTerra
strello

Activity: 233

View Profile
March 23, 2013, 06:36:56 PM

Thanks for a nice payout today!  Smiley

How's it going with Gigamining?

It is futile to speak of liberty as long as economic slavery exists.

My GPG key
lenny_
Legendary

Activity: 953

View Profile
March 23, 2013, 09:36:34 PM

Thanks for a nice payout today!  Smiley

How's it going with Gigamining?

Yeah, I was going to ask same thing. I myself already sent them affidavit and monday I'm gonna have first, beefy payout since GLBSE closure.
keystroke

View Profile
March 23, 2013, 11:14:26 PM

Thanks DT, received my BTC today! Smiley

keystroke

View Profile
April 04, 2013, 05:19:39 PM

//DeaDTerra

Hi DT
Hope you are doing well! Any updates? I guess 2 more payouts from ASICMINER have been received but can't amount to much just yet due to the low dividends as they are reinvesting. What are the other avenues of getting funds returned - anything we can do to help?

DeaDTerra
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
April 04, 2013, 06:23:02 PM

//DeaDTerra

Hi DT
Hope you are doing well! Any updates? I guess 2 more payouts from ASICMINER have been received but can't amount to much just yet due to the low dividends as they are reinvesting. What are the other avenues of getting funds returned - anything we can do to help?
I am going to start selling off some more ASICMINER and aim for another payout next week.
//DeaDTerra
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.