Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 04:23:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ubuntu Natty Narwhal 11.04 Mining Guide / HOWTO  (Read 281372 times)
BitcoinPappi
Legendary

Activity: 915
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 07, 2011, 11:04:38 PM

thanks cicada. Found that out after mutiple os reinstalls. I was using 32 bit before, I am now using 64 bit. However for some that might not have there cards showing up when going doing  ./poclbm.py only shows your cpu. Try doing  sudo ./poclbm.py it should list all your video cards then.

If all else fails try the following below

59  DISPLAY=:0 sudo aticonfig --initial --adapter=all
   60  echo export DISPLAY=:0 >> ~/.bashrc
source ~/.bashrc
sudo aticonfig --initial -f --adapter=all

All my cards are now detected

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
the_joey_o

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2011, 12:52:40 PM

I'm a bit of a n00b to the whole command line thing. I'm getting the following error when I try to execute "./poclbm.py":
Code:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "./poclbm.py", line 3, in <module>
    from BitcoinMiner import *
  File "/home/joey/poclbm/BitcoinMiner.py", line 4, in <module>
    from log import *

I tried a different way to get my machine mining bitcoin with the poclbm miner that did not work, and I'm wondering if the previous method is interfering with this attempt.
Christian Pezza

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2011, 02:46:03 AM

thanks cicada. Found that out after mutiple os reinstalls. I was using 32 bit before, I am now using 64 bit. However for some that might not have there cards showing up when going doing  ./poclbm.py only shows your cpu. Try doing  sudo ./poclbm.py it should list all your video cards then.

If all else fails try the following below

59  DISPLAY=:0 sudo aticonfig --initial --adapter=all
   60  echo export DISPLAY=:0 >> ~/.bashrc
source ~/.bashrc
sudo aticonfig --initial -f --adapter=all

All my cards are now detected

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS LINES

It was 2 weeks trying to understand why it not recognize the GPU I though was my hardware or a bad following the installation!
u just save my @$$ Cheesy

please PM a worker I can contribute on your mining for a day!

Same to u too Inaba if u give me worker I will contribute for a day!

Unfortunately I am one of the victim of MyBitcoin and I got nothing left I have to start all over
but thank you of this forum and Inaba I am able to mining and keep move on.

I am glade to be part of this community and get an education of this technology, plus there is not ony @$$&le scammers on the net
but we know it's enough to have one bad to make the work of ten to go shadow at list for a wile.

Keep moving...

Thank you again!!!

If you like this tread consider to donate some to https://bitcointalk.org/donate.html
BitcoinPappi
Legendary

View Profile
August 10, 2011, 01:01:05 AM

Hi Christian,

No problem, glad I could help, PM coming right up, perhaps I should put donations accepted. A worker would be great, since I just started myself
BitcoinPappi
Legendary

View Profile
August 10, 2011, 01:04:01 AM

I'm a bit of a n00b to the whole command line thing. I'm getting the following error when I try to execute "./poclbm.py":
Code:
  File "./poclbm.py", line 3, in <module>
    from BitcoinMiner import *
  File "/home/joey/poclbm/BitcoinMiner.py", line 4, in <module>
    from log import *

I tried a different way to get my machine mining bitcoin with the poclbm miner that did not work, and I'm wondering if the previous method is interfering with this attempt.

Hey,

I think if you redo the following steps, use the example for whether 2.1 or 2.4. You basically need to redo from here cd pyopencl-0.92. But before you do that remove all .pyc files and siteconf.py. Redo the instructions and you should be up and running

32-bit 21. sudo sh -c 'echo "/opt/ati-stream-sdk-v2.1-lnx32/lib/x86/" >> /etc/ld.so.conf.d/local.conf'
32-bit 22. ./configure.py --cl-inc-dir=/opt/ati-stream-sdk-v2.1-lnx32/include/ --cl-lib-dir=/opt/ati-stream-sdk-v2.1-lnx32/lib/x86
or
64-bit 21. sudo sh -c 'echo "/opt/ati-stream-sdk-v2.1-lnx64/lib/x86_64/" >> /etc/ld.so.conf.d/local.conf'
64-bit 22. ./configure.py --cl-inc-dir=/opt/ati-stream-sdk-v2.1-lnx64/include/ --cl-lib-dir=/opt/ati-stream-sdk-v2.1-lnx64/lib/x86_64

23. sudo ldconfig
24. source ~/.bashrc
25. make -j3
26. sudo make install
dishwara
Legendary

Activity: 1855
Merit: 1016

View Profile
August 16, 2011, 07:12:42 AM

Code:
 svn checkout http://svn.json-rpc.org/trunk/python-jsonrpc
gives this error
svn: OPTIONS of 'http://svn.json-rpc.org/trunk/python-jsonrpc': Could not resolve hostname `svn.json-rpc.org': No address associated with hostname (http://svn.json-rpc.org)

How to solve it?
Also many links in 1st & 2nd post not working due to amd site change.
please update.
bboques

Activity: 58

View Profile
August 16, 2011, 06:37:10 PM

What does this mean?

bit@Bit:~$ aticonfig --odgc --adapter=all
aticonfig: This program must be run as root when no X server is active

I just bought a new computer, had a computer shop make it, and went through all the steps but I can't tell what number my GPUs are.  I am mine successfully on my CPU so it works, but why won't my cards show up?
stellan0r

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

Medical Translations for Bitcoins

View Profile
August 16, 2011, 07:05:04 PM

What does this mean?

bit@Bit:~$ aticonfig --odgc --adapter=all
aticonfig: This program must be run as root when no X server is active

I just bought a new computer, had a computer shop make it, and went through all the steps but I can't tell what number my GPUs are.  I am mine successfully on my CPU so it works, but why won't my cards show up?

try "sudo aticonfig --initial --adapter=all" (enter password) and then "sudo reboot" and try the "aticonfig --odgc --adapter=all" after booting again. do you get the same error?

Allgemeine Gesundheitsberatung gegen Bitcoin-Zahlung. Bei Fragen einfach eine PM schicken!
If you want to send a thank you: BTC "1PZJvKvarRviQRQWejpvXW2j4e1xbT8MZb"
ThiagoCMC
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

฿itcoin: Currency of Resistance!

View Profile
August 19, 2011, 06:16:46 PM
Last edit: August 19, 2011, 10:20:02 PM by ThiagoCMC

Guys!

Pyopencl fails to install, look:

Code:
martinx@garimpeiro-4:~/pyopencl-0.92$ sudo make install 
ctags -R src || true
/bin/sh: ctags: not found
/usr/bin/python setup.py install
running install
install_dir /usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/
Checking .pth file support in /usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/
/usr/bin/python -E -c pass
TEST PASSED: /usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/ appears to support .pth files
running bdist_egg
running egg_info
writing requirements to pyopencl.egg-info/requires.txt
writing pyopencl.egg-info/PKG-INFO
writing top-level names to pyopencl.egg-info/top_level.txt
writing dependency_links to pyopencl.egg-info/dependency_links.txt
reading manifest file 'pyopencl.egg-info/SOURCES.txt'
reading manifest template 'MANIFEST.in'
writing manifest file 'pyopencl.egg-info/SOURCES.txt'
installing library code to build/bdist.linux-i686/egg
running install_lib
running build_py
running build_ext
creating build/bdist.linux-i686/egg
creating build/bdist.linux-i686/egg/pyopencl
copying build/lib.linux-i686-2.7/pyopencl/elementwise.py -> build/bdist.linux-i686/egg/pyopencl
copying build/lib.linux-i686-2.7/pyopencl/array.py -> build/bdist.linux-i686/egg/pyopencl
copying build/lib.linux-i686-2.7/pyopencl/version.py -> build/bdist.linux-i686/egg/pyopencl
copying build/lib.linux-i686-2.7/pyopencl/clmath.py -> build/bdist.linux-i686/egg/pyopencl
copying build/lib.linux-i686-2.7/pyopencl/__init__.py -> build/bdist.linux-i686/egg/pyopencl
copying build/lib.linux-i686-2.7/pyopencl/_cl.so -> build/bdist.linux-i686/egg/pyopencl
copying build/lib.linux-i686-2.7/pyopencl/tools.py -> build/bdist.linux-i686/egg/pyopencl
copying build/lib.linux-i686-2.7/pyopencl/clrandom.py -> build/bdist.linux-i686/egg/pyopencl
byte-compiling build/bdist.linux-i686/egg/pyopencl/elementwise.py to elementwise.pyc
byte-compiling build/bdist.linux-i686/egg/pyopencl/array.py to array.pyc
byte-compiling build/bdist.linux-i686/egg/pyopencl/version.py to version.pyc
byte-compiling build/bdist.linux-i686/egg/pyopencl/clmath.py to clmath.pyc
byte-compiling build/bdist.linux-i686/egg/pyopencl/__init__.py to __init__.pyc
byte-compiling build/bdist.linux-i686/egg/pyopencl/tools.py to tools.pyc
byte-compiling build/bdist.linux-i686/egg/pyopencl/clrandom.py to clrandom.pyc
creating stub loader for pyopencl/_cl.so
byte-compiling build/bdist.linux-i686/egg/pyopencl/_cl.py to _cl.pyc
creating build/bdist.linux-i686/egg/EGG-INFO
copying pyopencl.egg-info/PKG-INFO -> build/bdist.linux-i686/egg/EGG-INFO
copying pyopencl.egg-info/SOURCES.txt -> build/bdist.linux-i686/egg/EGG-INFO
copying pyopencl.egg-info/dependency_links.txt -> build/bdist.linux-i686/egg/EGG-INFO
copying pyopencl.egg-info/requires.txt -> build/bdist.linux-i686/egg/EGG-INFO
copying pyopencl.egg-info/top_level.txt -> build/bdist.linux-i686/egg/EGG-INFO
writing build/bdist.linux-i686/egg/EGG-INFO/native_libs.txt
zip_safe flag not set; analyzing archive contents...
creating 'dist/pyopencl-0.92-py2.7-linux-i686.egg' and adding 'build/bdist.linux-i686/egg' to it
removing 'build/bdist.linux-i686/egg' (and everything under it)
Processing pyopencl-0.92-py2.7-linux-i686.egg
removing '/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/pyopencl-0.92-py2.7-linux-i686.egg' (and everything under it)
creating /usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/pyopencl-0.92-py2.7-linux-i686.egg
Extracting pyopencl-0.92-py2.7-linux-i686.egg to /usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages
pyopencl 0.92 is already the active version in easy-install.pth

Installed /usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/pyopencl-0.92-py2.7-linux-i686.egg
Processing dependencies for pyopencl==0.92
Searching for decorator>=3.2.0
Reading http://pypi.python.org/simple/decorator/
No local packages or download links found for decorator>=3.2.0
error: Could not find suitable distribution for Requirement.parse('decorator>=3.2.0')
make: *** [install] Error 1

At the site http://pypi.python.org/simple/decorator/ there is only decorator-3.3.1.tar.gz!!

This is happening with somebody!? To temporally workaround this issue, I just copy a "pre-compiled" pyopencl from my other rig to this one and the "make install" works!

But for a brand new installation, this does not work anymore... Anyway, I'll try to compile this again in a new server next week.

Thanks!
Thiago
Crispin

Activity: 20

View Profile
August 21, 2011, 09:44:45 PM

Linux noob here.  I am posting a couple questions somewhat related to this thread because of my need for some HOWTO action.

I followed the 64bit edition of this guide and it's working great for my 4 6790s. (I thought I did my homework on those but now I'm kinda stuck with them and would like to get the most out of them.) Anyway, since I am new to Linux, what can I do to make sure I have everything from this guide properly updated? I am not terribly afraid of the command line, but I still don't know enough about it to just start poking around. Is there anything to update at this time? If so, would someone be so kind as to post the couple lines it would take to get the job done?

I have also seen some posts about 6xxx cards not being able to be adjusted a whole lot. In my case, I am running at 950/850 @ 1.19V. Is there any kind of software utility I could install to let me further underclock my RAM and possibly undervolt to save a couple watts and degrees C?  I haven't had much luck looking around online.  I want to maximize efficiency, profit, etc. So I am looking for the sweet spot and would rather not toast my cards too soon. Perhaps I could even sell them at some point.

In case anyone has a setup similar to mine with really specific suggestions to offer, please PM (or post here for others' sake).

My system specs as follows:

Mobo: 790fx gd70
CPU: Sempron 140
RAM 1GB
GPU: 4x Sapphire 6790   950/850/1.19   
PSU: Corsair AX850

Mining at ~860Mhash/s @ 580W
Temps 65-80C depending on card and location on board

./phoenix.py ... -k phatk DEVICE=1 VECTORS BFI_INT WORKSIZE=256 AGGRESSION=13

I know some info here might be extraneous, but I wanted to post it for posterity and just in case...
Tuxi

Activity: 7

View Profile
August 23, 2011, 09:25:33 AM

Another linux newb here Tongue

I installed Poclbm to Ubuntu 11.04 and I got the first GPU run but the second one says this: http://koti.mbnet.fi/tuxii/error.png

I tried disabling CF through CCC but then I lost the whole adapter, though I left the CF adapter in place.

My setup:

PII X3 720BE - stock
2x 6950 watercooled - unlocked but at stock clocks

I installed the Poclbm following this guide: http://sectio-aurea.blogspot.com/2011/05/bitcoin-mining-on-ubuntu-1104-natty.html

So I have 2.4 SDK installed I think. I then found out that there was a newer SDK and I just downloaded it and did the SDK steps again in the guide. Both SDKs gave me the hardware error. Ati drivers were installed and downloaded by Ubuntu.

I don't believe it's the adapters that really fail since I've been mining with them for almost two months now. If the problem won't go away I will try flipping the GPU back to stock BIOS if it really is unstable with unlocked shaders. Also the adapters are practically new, just the few months of mining 24/7 runnin around 45-60c depending on ambient temperatures.
Crispin

View Profile
August 26, 2011, 09:21:05 PM

I tried setting up a new system today with a 5850. I used the 2.1 guide for a 64bit system but my CPU went up to 100%. I've read a bit about there being a bug, but it doesnt seem to be affecting everyone. Just because of this, the 2.4 guide is far better. But I have also seen how some have gotten really good results from the 2.1 setup. Does anyone have any suggestions? I have used to search button already and it didn't seem to turn anything up except to upgrade from 2.1 to something else.
BkkCoins

Activity: 784
Merit: 1009

firstbits:1MinerQ

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2011, 09:07:25 AM

I tried setting up a new system today with a 5850. I used the 2.1 guide for a 64bit system but my CPU went up to 100%. I've read a bit about there being a bug, but it doesnt seem to be affecting everyone. Just because of this, the 2.4 guide is far better. But I have also seen how some have gotten really good results from the 2.1 setup. Does anyone have any suggestions? I have used to search button already and it didn't seem to turn anything up except to upgrade from 2.1 to something else.

I think the CPU bug is in the driver not the SDK and you can use 11.6 but not 11.7 or later. This is what I found for myself using Ubuntu (2.4 and 11.6, high cpu usage bug went away).

Also be sure to use the newer Phoenix 1.6.2 instead of 1.48. When I finally got around to updating I immediately got a 10 MH/s gain on each card.

Crispin

View Profile
August 27, 2011, 09:27:41 PM
Last edit: August 27, 2011, 09:40:10 PM by Crispin

I think the CPU bug is in the driver not the SDK and you can use 11.6 but not 11.7 or later. This is what I found for myself using Ubuntu (2.4 and 11.6, high cpu usage bug went away).

Also be sure to use the newer Phoenix 1.6.2 instead of 1.48. When I finally got around to updating I immediately got a 10 MH/s gain on each card.

Thanks for your reply. How do I go about upgrading what I have? -both the driver and Phoenix. I followed the 2.4 guide to the letter as of today. I am really quite new to linux and so I have no idea what or where to make an update happen. Could you post some commands for me to follow?

My new system stats:

Mobo: ASRock 970Extreme4
CPU: Sempron 140
RAM 1GB
GPU: 1x Sapphire 5850  
PSU: Corsair AX850

BkkCoins

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2011, 01:51:19 AM

I had to go back and look at #1 post to see how the drivers get installed. It looks like this tutorial uses default repository drivers and I'm not sure what version those are now (maybe 11.7?).

You could look at the driver install step from this headless Ubuntu install below. It's actually the one I ended up using myself as I wanted a headless config (no monitor or desktop) and it looked simpler to me too.

But even with a desktop I think the driver install step should work. I used the same process to test out 11.5, 11.6 and 11.7. You've likely already done the other steps in this install so no need to repeat.

http://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=9239.0

The only thing is to change the number 5 to 6 in the filenames referenced. Also I remember I deleted *.deb between testing each driver out just in case dpkg didn't overwrite them.

This line below is important any time you change the GPUs in your system or move between slots. You get unpredictable results if the config isn't updated each time and the system restarted.

sudo aticonfig -f --initial --adapter=all

For phoenix you can follow the same steps in that tutorial but don't start with the 1.48 file choose the 1.6.2 one instead or "latest" (see link in Phoenix forum post). You can have them both present in separate directories, just make sure your miner start-script uses the one you intend by either using the full path or by cd'ing to correct version before running phoenix.

Christian Pezza

View Profile
September 02, 2011, 12:49:18 AM

help try to reinstall and after
13. tar zxfv pyopencl-0.92.tar.gz

tar (child): pyopencl-0.92.tar.gz: Cannot open: No such file or directory
tar (child): Error is not recoverable: exiting now
tar: Child returned status 2
tar: Error is not recoverable: exiting now

and mainly wont work anything after this step  Lips sealed

If you like this tread consider to donate some to https://bitcointalk.org/donate.html
Christian Pezza

View Profile
September 03, 2011, 06:57:50 AM

Guys!

Pyopencl fails to install, look:

Code:
martinx@garimpeiro-4:~/pyopencl-0.92$ sudo make install 
ctags -R src || true
/bin/sh: ctags: not found
/usr/bin/python setup.py install
running install
install_dir /usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/
Checking .pth file support in /usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/
/usr/bin/python -E -c pass
TEST PASSED: /usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/ appears to support .pth files
running bdist_egg
running egg_info
writing requirements to pyopencl.egg-info/requires.txt
writing pyopencl.egg-info/PKG-INFO
writing top-level names to pyopencl.egg-info/top_level.txt
writing dependency_links to pyopencl.egg-info/dependency_links.txt
reading manifest file 'pyopencl.egg-info/SOURCES.txt'
reading manifest template 'MANIFEST.in'
writing manifest file 'pyopencl.egg-info/SOURCES.txt'
installing library code to build/bdist.linux-i686/egg
running install_lib
running build_py
running build_ext
creating build/bdist.linux-i686/egg
creating build/bdist.linux-i686/egg/pyopencl
copying build/lib.linux-i686-2.7/pyopencl/elementwise.py -> build/bdist.linux-i686/egg/pyopencl
copying build/lib.linux-i686-2.7/pyopencl/array.py -> build/bdist.linux-i686/egg/pyopencl
copying build/lib.linux-i686-2.7/pyopencl/version.py -> build/bdist.linux-i686/egg/pyopencl
copying build/lib.linux-i686-2.7/pyopencl/clmath.py -> build/bdist.linux-i686/egg/pyopencl
copying build/lib.linux-i686-2.7/pyopencl/__init__.py -> build/bdist.linux-i686/egg/pyopencl
copying build/lib.linux-i686-2.7/pyopencl/_cl.so -> build/bdist.linux-i686/egg/pyopencl
copying build/lib.linux-i686-2.7/pyopencl/tools.py -> build/bdist.linux-i686/egg/pyopencl
copying build/lib.linux-i686-2.7/pyopencl/clrandom.py -> build/bdist.linux-i686/egg/pyopencl
byte-compiling build/bdist.linux-i686/egg/pyopencl/elementwise.py to elementwise.pyc
byte-compiling build/bdist.linux-i686/egg/pyopencl/array.py to array.pyc
byte-compiling build/bdist.linux-i686/egg/pyopencl/version.py to version.pyc
byte-compiling build/bdist.linux-i686/egg/pyopencl/clmath.py to clmath.pyc
byte-compiling build/bdist.linux-i686/egg/pyopencl/__init__.py to __init__.pyc
byte-compiling build/bdist.linux-i686/egg/pyopencl/tools.py to tools.pyc
byte-compiling build/bdist.linux-i686/egg/pyopencl/clrandom.py to clrandom.pyc
creating stub loader for pyopencl/_cl.so
byte-compiling build/bdist.linux-i686/egg/pyopencl/_cl.py to _cl.pyc
creating build/bdist.linux-i686/egg/EGG-INFO
copying pyopencl.egg-info/PKG-INFO -> build/bdist.linux-i686/egg/EGG-INFO
copying pyopencl.egg-info/SOURCES.txt -> build/bdist.linux-i686/egg/EGG-INFO
copying pyopencl.egg-info/dependency_links.txt -> build/bdist.linux-i686/egg/EGG-INFO
copying pyopencl.egg-info/requires.txt -> build/bdist.linux-i686/egg/EGG-INFO
copying pyopencl.egg-info/top_level.txt -> build/bdist.linux-i686/egg/EGG-INFO
writing build/bdist.linux-i686/egg/EGG-INFO/native_libs.txt
zip_safe flag not set; analyzing archive contents...
creating 'dist/pyopencl-0.92-py2.7-linux-i686.egg' and adding 'build/bdist.linux-i686/egg' to it
removing 'build/bdist.linux-i686/egg' (and everything under it)
Processing pyopencl-0.92-py2.7-linux-i686.egg
removing '/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/pyopencl-0.92-py2.7-linux-i686.egg' (and everything under it)
creating /usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/pyopencl-0.92-py2.7-linux-i686.egg
Extracting pyopencl-0.92-py2.7-linux-i686.egg to /usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages
pyopencl 0.92 is already the active version in easy-install.pth

Installed /usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/pyopencl-0.92-py2.7-linux-i686.egg
Processing dependencies for pyopencl==0.92
Searching for decorator>=3.2.0
Reading http://pypi.python.org/simple/decorator/
No local packages or download links found for decorator>=3.2.0
error: Could not find suitable distribution for Requirement.parse('decorator>=3.2.0')
make: *** [install] Error 1
same problem here Sad

At the site http://pypi.python.org/simple/decorator/ there is only decorator-3.3.1.tar.gz!!

This is happening with somebody!? To temporally workaround this issue, I just copy a "pre-compiled" pyopencl from my other rig to this one and the "make install" works!

But for a brand new installation, this does not work anymore... Anyway, I'll try to compile this again in a new server next week.

Thanks!
Thiago

sunbird

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 05, 2011, 04:41:08 AM
Last edit: September 05, 2011, 05:52:48 AM by sunbird

Hi all,

Trying to get my first rig going.

Fresh 11.04 install.

Followed every step of the guide, without any errors, but I'm getting this error for poclbm

Code:
$ ./poclbm.py 
  File "./poclbm.py", line 47, in <module>
    platforms = cl.get_platforms()
pyopencl.LogicError: clGetPlatformIDs failed: invalid/unknown error code

and this one on phoenix:

Code:
$ ./phoenix.py 
  File "./phoenix.py", line 29, in <module>
    import minerutil
  File "/media/meerkat/phoenix/minerutil/__init__.py", line 25, in <module>
    from RPCProtocol import RPCClient
  File "/media/meerkat/phoenix/minerutil/RPCProtocol.py", line 26, in <module>
    from twisted.web.iweb import IBodyProducer
ImportError: No module named web.iweb

I'm sure they are related. I've browsed this thread but haven't found a solution. Would appreciate any help. This is with the 2.1 sdk.

Edit: I noticed that most of the instructions ask for 11.04 desktop, I used server, so I'm going to reinstall and try again with a clean desktop install. It would be great to get this working with the -server versions for folks who are planning to run headless.
Christian Pezza

View Profile
September 05, 2011, 07:04:16 AM

After a PM to Inaba he answer me:
"I will look into rewriting it sometime in the near future."

but not much more for now Sad

I am totally stuck I wish to help more

BkkCoins

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2011, 07:17:26 AM

After a PM to Inaba he answer me:
"I will look into rewriting it sometime in the near future."

but not much more for now Sad

I am totally stuck I wish to help more

You might check this alternate Ubuntu install thread to see if it works better for the steps you have trouble with.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=9239.0

I started with the one in this thread but ended with better results following that one.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: