Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 08:16:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 [1113] 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 ... 2191 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XMR] Monero Speculation  (Read 3312415 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (2 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
guesswho1234

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 10:46:16 PM

since this is a speculation thread. what do you guys think for xmr the next few weeks?

probably 0.01 unless people stop manipulating the price
why would they manipulte the price to go lower all the time?
to buy more or just for the hell of it?

fact is there are different scenarios.

poloniex could be manipulating the price, keep dumping and make everyones purchase redundant, thus they benefit from the "extra btc" and take it as a profit. thats 1 view of the situation.

the second one is, we have all seen how creepy the ethereum foundation can get and how low they can go to destroy a coin. so they can be buying a lot and then dump in an attempt to prevent the coin from running up because the real dump did happen after xmr took over the price of eth and eth volume decreased by a lot. thats 2nd view of the situation.

the third is, whales could be buying everything as lets not forget xmr is limited to 15m at least for now. so they buy everything they can and hold the monopoly, thus they define when to pump and when to dump. shaking off little wallet off their xmr and controlling the entire market.

and 4th is, the btc whales could be buying and buying, then plumetting the price, thus getting even cheaper xmr to prevent it from parity with bitcoin.

just my 2 cents.
sound all a little negative but there is a little truth in all of them sadly
i sure hope its not one of your scenarious tho and i formyself still believe like 25$ are quite possible for monero
and afterall i still want to make some profit out of my 0.022 buyin Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
alphahacktivist

Activity: 235

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 10:54:03 PM

since this is a speculation thread. what do you guys think for xmr the next few weeks?

probably 0.01 unless people stop manipulating the price
why would they manipulte the price to go lower all the time?
to buy more or just for the hell of it?

fact is there are different scenarios.

poloniex could be manipulating the price, keep dumping and make everyones purchase redundant, thus they benefit from the "extra btc" and take it as a profit. thats 1 view of the situation.

the second one is, we have all seen how creepy the ethereum foundation can get and how low they can go to destroy a coin. so they can be buying a lot and then dump in an attempt to prevent the coin from running up because the real dump did happen after xmr took over the price of eth and eth volume decreased by a lot. thats 2nd view of the situation.

the third is, whales could be buying everything as lets not forget xmr is limited to 15m at least for now. so they buy everything they can and hold the monopoly, thus they define when to pump and when to dump. shaking off little wallet off their xmr and controlling the entire market.

and 4th is, the btc whales could be buying and buying, then plumetting the price, thus getting even cheaper xmr to prevent it from parity with bitcoin.

just my 2 cents.
sound all a little negative but there is a little truth in all of them sadly
i sure hope its not one of your scenarious tho and i formyself still believe like 25$ are quite possible for monero
and afterall i still want to make some profit out of my 0.022 buyin Cheesy

oh trust me, i do wish for like a stabilization on 15-20$ for at least a few months. however with the current situation, unless someone knock the whales down, its not going to be better. but well, i hope for the best. i have seen a few reddits about projects being built everyday. but until they are live and running and the crowd accept it. its tough days ahead.
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 1968

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 12:07:16 AM

No, I disagree - Polo has no need to commit crimes (even futuristic?) to make BTC. They make it all on trades across all pairs, so there is no need for highly trusted people like Tristan D'Agosta to risk things like that, that's just stupid.  Huh

IMO, he's probably the only exchange owner I have ever really trusted, only because he's not crazy and erratic like the rest of them ie paul scammer vernon.

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
N-rG

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 12:13:24 AM

We should stay calm. It is just a correction from my POV and some Panic Sells. Nothing special. I know, nearly 50% from the high now but i'm pretty sure that soon all the retards play themselves out with their buy/sell strategie cause with every % of cycle one person wins, one lost. This game cannot run good for long. At least in 10 days they will be a decent acceleration moving the exchnge up. So if you can, buy now cause it will never (maybe only 1 time) so cheap again. And this thing is cheap. I read a lot of Etherum and this project will fail also FCT.

This is a german article about ETH which is very good. If you are in ETH, sell. Really im totally in different if you sell or buy in ETH, im not invested. I was interested in this project but this article showed me clearly why ETH will fail. And its no ETH bashing article, actually it somehow says its a good idea. But read between the lines.

Edit: forgot the link xD https://bitcoinblog.de/2016/06/02/ethereum-ein-schlechtes-digitales-gold-aber-ein-gutes-programmierbares-geld/
owlcatz
Legendary

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 12:50:23 AM

If you own any XMR, and have any brains right now, you WON'T sell them. But... If you do, pm me first!   Cool

We should stay calm. It is just a correction from my POV and some Panic Sells. Nothing special. I know, nearly 50% from the high now but i'm pretty sure that soon all the retards play themselves out with their buy/sell strategie cause with every % of cycle one person wins, one lost. This game cannot run good for long. At least in 10 days they will be a decent acceleration moving the exchnge up. So if you can, buy now cause it will never (maybe only 1 time) so cheap again. And this thing is cheap.

I removed the references to shitcoins other than XMR because it's off-topic  Smiley

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
BitcoinNewsMagazine
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1164

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2016, 01:12:58 AM

Monero just had a 50% correction, to be expected after the run up. I would like to see .015 hold for a good while.

alphahacktivist

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 01:16:29 AM

If you own any XMR, and have any brains right now, you WON'T sell them. But... If you do, pm me first!   Cool

We should stay calm. It is just a correction from my POV and some Panic Sells. Nothing special. I know, nearly 50% from the high now but i'm pretty sure that soon all the retards play themselves out with their buy/sell strategie cause with every % of cycle one person wins, one lost. This game cannot run good for long. At least in 10 days they will be a decent acceleration moving the exchnge up. So if you can, buy now cause it will never (maybe only 1 time) so cheap again. And this thing is cheap.

I removed the references to shitcoins other than XMR because it's off-topic  Smiley

i wont sell, thats for sure. ive been riding the waves down from 0.026 till now. even if we go 0.008 i still have no reason to sell. maybe 0.005 i will sell to break even. but anything over 0.007 doesnt really have my selling attention. at all.

however, i do wish things to change. i have been seeing the whales dumping like its nothing and no support is able to handle it
owlcatz
Legendary

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 01:27:59 AM

i wont sell, thats for sure. ive been riding the waves down from 0.026 till now. even if we go 0.008 i still have no reason to sell. maybe 0.005 i will sell to break even. but anything over 0.007 doesnt really have my selling attention. at all.

however, i do wish things to change. i have been seeing the whales dumping like its nothing and no support is able to handle it

My recommendation - HODL. GUI is absolutely coming . Be patient. Don't panic sell at any price, or I will buy your coins, as will others! Cheesy

However, you know this already having such a huge amount invested!   Shocked

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
aminorex
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1029

Sine secretum non libertas

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 01:37:30 AM

maybe 0.005 i will sell to break even.

is that a challenge?

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day.  Give a man a Poisson distribution and he eats at random times independent of one another, at a constant known rate.
doriangray

Activity: 567
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 01:56:51 AM

Monero just had a 50% correction, to be expected after the run up. I would like to see .015 hold for a good while.

I hope there will no more panic sellers so it can bounce back between .0175 to .020 again.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
owlcatz
Legendary

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 01:58:55 AM

I hope there will no more panic sellers so it can bounce back between .0175 to .020 again.

I'm expecting like 6-8 USD per coin by tomorrow. Time to buy!!!  Cool

Ok, maybe just hope there, but hey , it's speculation right! Cheesy

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
alphahacktivist

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 02:17:14 AM

I'm expecting like 6-8 USD per coin by tomorrow. Time to buy!!!  Cool

Ok, maybe just hope there, but hey , it's speculation right! Cheesy

its not speculations. based on the user who tried to scam through donations by saying he got scammed off his xmr. i do believe we are heading to 0.013 or even below this weekend. the correction is not over yet
megadeth

Activity: 289
Merit: 252

bagholder since 2013

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 02:22:58 AM

The legendary Fontas is cautiously bullish on XMR. Predicts a V bottom, followed by a long drawn out bear market.

https://www.tradingview.com/chart/XMRBTC/1RaAMKMF-Monero-XMR-flush-toilet-time/

bagholder since 2013
My sig space is not for sale.
owlcatz
Legendary

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 02:36:43 AM

Well when I see him post here I might actually believe it but all I can say is. good luck tomorrow am to all and good night! Cheesy

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
bitkilo
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1010

https://www.bitcoin.com/

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2016, 02:40:06 AM

What's happening guys monero seemed to have a really nice run for awhile then but now its sliding further backwards everyday.

Oh well still far in front of the 0.007 i paid  Smiley

Ratatosk

Activity: 263

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 04:19:06 AM

I remember seeing a website that converts monero to bitcoin to US$ all on a VISA card. Anyone have that handy?

e-coin.io

I own a card by them, works well
starmman
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 05:57:20 AM

What's happening guys monero seemed to have a really nice run for awhile then but now its sliding further backwards everyday.

Look like its on a slow climb right now. I guess XMR needs to find its new price based the recent adoptions, press and changes. A bear market after that steady climb was inevitable - I thought it would come much sooner than it did. Time to invest in some more buy orders before the next rally.
medusa13

Activity: 453
Merit: 500

hello world

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 05:57:34 AM

personally i sold that many monero that my break even price on polo just shows "--"

maybe  i will regret it later, but greed never helped and it was the right thing to do considering my overall life situation. so all the monero i hold now are for free, and luckily its still close to 80% of what it initially has been. so dont even think you might get rid of me Cheesy

btw some gaps between bitmex (check the liquidity) and polo lately

XMR Monero
Maslate

Activity: 2996
Merit: 678

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 05:58:21 AM

Just a show dude, but just hold still as we can see again another increase. I am not even worried with the current slide because it is not really that continues, we will be back on top bigger than ETH of course.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
dewilboys

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 06:10:09 AM

if you want to price up again 0.02 , you must wait any  good news or pump .Volume not enough for 0.02 . The people who buy on 0.015-0.016 , they sell on 0.018 and this is a big problem for us. They take  profit.

otherwise we watch it down again
Pages: « 1 ... 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 [1113] 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 ... 2191 »
  Print  

Jump to: