Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:50:23 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 259 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Syscoin- FINAL 2.0 LAUNCHED! *ENCRYPTION, MARKETPLACE, BTC INTEGRATION*  (Read 582905 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
profitofthegods

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2014, 08:22:05 AM

What's intelligent expiry?

I presume its something to do with marketplace listings being removed, but I'd love to hear more details.
Lordoftherigs

Activity: 313

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 08:27:07 AM

I presume its something to do with marketplace listings being removed, but I'd love to hear more details.

+1 more details should  be included in the OP. Road map looks superficial.
jay808

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 08:33:10 AM

+1 more details should  be included in the OP. Road map looks superficial.

A lot of thing look superficial .
We need more explicit content ... more details for what are you goind to do the next weeks .
100elephants

Activity: 9

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 08:41:24 AM

Good luck. Work Hard and give us success, we will back you up as long as your deliver.
snipsnoop
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 08:41:42 AM
Last edit: August 26, 2014, 09:45:20 AM by snipsnoop

too bad most of the additional information from the old thread has not been taken into OP.

Example:
Explanation of commands https://github.com/syscoin/syscoin/blob/master/COMMANDS.md
Base code example to build services on: https://github.com/syscoin/sysmarket

I cannot recall in detail but I think the roadmap has been a bit more detailed as well

OP is still very much a work in progress.
For now we wanted a clean OP but more will be added to it.

As for other updates.

We have decided to delay the 0.1.4 release until we have finished fixing an issue that was "patched" in 0.1.3; This fix will make life easier for pool operators and should lead to more pools as well. For those who have missed updates in the spam in the original OP is what is coming up for the 0.1.4 Syscoin release which we are working on right now, as well as the status of these deliverables:

Syscoin v0.1.4 (target date is ASAP)
  • Service Fee Regeneration to Miners (substantially increased block rewards without any change to max coins)- COMPLETE
  • Merged Mining (two coins for the work of one! compatible with any other scrypt coin, will increase hashrate and distribution) - COMPLETE PENDING FINAL VERIFICATION ON TESTNET
  • Daemon Uptime Issues for Pool Operators (patched in 0.1.3) - IN PROGRESS

We will also be syncing up with Moolah to flesh out the finer details of the relationship. (It was a bank holiday in the UK yesterday)
The new website will be going online within the next 24 hours or so.
bitjas

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 09:31:09 AM

Good work ,looking forward to the upcoming developments Smiley
snipsnoop
Legendary

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 10:06:25 AM

Forgot to mention. Working on an expanded blockchain explorer as well. We meant for this to be up at launch but the other issues took precedence. Close, very close.
najzenmajsen

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 10:12:38 AM

Great , a new thread wont have to deal with the fudsters now !  Cheesy
snipsnoop
Legendary

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 10:18:32 AM

Great , a new thread wont have to deal with the fudsters now !  Cheesy

Oh they will come.. But as we said in OP "Please note: this is a moderated post. Any replies that resort to name calling, unnecessary use of large fonts/color or posting of misinformation will be deleted. Repeat violators will be reported to forum admins."

That does not mean we don't want to have discussions at all.. But the silly misinformation will be killed and reported if required.
snipsnoop
Legendary

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 10:22:43 AM

can all sys community...do not sell any or trade any syscoin..ONLY BUY... DO NOT SELL.. even if it goes to 1 sats DO NOT SELL..ONLY BUY..we will see our coin grow much faster..and there wont be major drops..  how things go with moolah.. prob still to early in the day .. ok i hope..have they released any funds to the devs for all there hard work.?

Meeting with them later, will post updates when we have them
zythos

Activity: 48

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 10:32:19 AM

Nice to have a new thread Smiley.
asboxi

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 11:23:15 AM

do you send the key-chain to EU or only EEUU?

bitcoin XT believer
snipsnoop
Legendary

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 12:15:43 PM

too bad most of the additional information from the old thread has not been taken into OP.

Example:
Explanation of commands https://github.com/syscoin/syscoin/blob/master/COMMANDS.md
Base code example to build services on: https://github.com/syscoin/sysmarket

I cannot recall in detail but I think the roadmap has been a bit more detailed as well

OP is still very much a work in progress.
For now we wanted a clean OP but more will be added to it.

As for other updates.

We have decided to delay the 0.1.4 release until we have finished fixing an issue that was "patched" in 0.1.3; This fix will make life easier for pool operators and should lead to more pools as well. For those who have missed updates in the spam in the original OP is what is coming up for the 0.1.4 Syscoin release which we are working on right now, as well as the status of these deliverables:

Syscoin v0.1.4 (target date is ASAP)
  • Service Fee Regeneration to Miners (substantially increased block rewards without any change to max coins)- COMPLETE
  • Merged Mining (two coins for the work of one! compatible with any other scrypt coin, will increase hashrate and distribution) - COMPLETE PENDING FINAL VERIFICATION ON TESTNET
  • Daemon Uptime Issues for Pool Operators (patched in 0.1.3) - IN PROGRESS

We will also be syncing up with Moolah to flesh out the finer details of the relationship. (It was a bank holiday in the UK yesterday)
The new website will be going online within the next 24 hours or so.

Guys, Working hard on this in the background. There is a lot of support coming our way.
manbot1

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 12:21:00 PM

i only invested 1.5BTC. to be honest. all the price tank is by the investors  Roll Eyes most of the people think that they will get up to see %100 on investment magically. No one waits. Daily mined and dumped coins will never affect the price, it's the investors that are selling their own coins. No logical explanation.

It makes sense, coin had a bad start, wallet issues, hardfork. I'm surprised it's still holding on current level. It shows that majority is still holding.
there so many coins out now u got to be quick because some 1 might come out with better ideas..still think we need games and apps..skill games with syscoin logo on counters and the boards..we need to be able to do things with syscoin ...then people will start to buy more coz they can use it.
Yuzu

Activity: 368

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 12:24:47 PM

Okay. New thread, new day.
snipsnoop
Legendary

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 12:33:54 PM

i only invested 1.5BTC. to be honest. all the price tank is by the investors  Roll Eyes most of the people think that they will get up to see %100 on investment magically. No one waits. Daily mined and dumped coins will never affect the price, it's the investors that are selling their own coins. No logical explanation.

It makes sense, coin had a bad start, wallet issues, hardfork. I'm surprised it's still holding on current level. It shows that majority is still holding.
there so many coins out now u got to be quick because some 1 might come out with better ideas..still think we need games and apps..skill games with syscoin logo on counters and the boards..we need to be able to do things with syscoin ...then people will start to buy more coz they can use it.

There is a hell of lot you can do with Syscoin. Atm just through the commands, but services/websites that utilized this are being worked on.
MineP.it

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 01:01:02 PM

Any reason you left our pool off the list?

https://www.minep.it - secure, stable mining pools | 0.75% fees | chat | forums | one login for 40+ pools | unique interface
Pools: Bitcoin | BitMark | ConspiracyCoin | CryptCoin | CureCoin | DarkCoin | Digit | DogeCoin | Dvorakoin | FeatherCoin | FractalCoin | Hiro | IsraelCoin | KarmaCoin | Kryptonite | LimeCoinX | Litecoin | MultiWalletCoin | Negotium | NewWorldOrder | OzzieCoin | PyramidsCoin | RootCoin | SaveCoin | Shade | SurvivorCoin | SysCoin | TalkCoin | TitCoin | Trinity | UseCoin | UtopiaCoin | VertCoin | ViaCoin | VirtualCoin | VirtualMiningCoin | WankCoin | WorldCoin | ZetaCoin
mwheeleruk

Activity: 554
Merit: 500

Crypto Enthusiast

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 01:14:49 PM

Any reason you left our pool off the list?

I think there maybe an issue with the pool (Round time) - Please have a look into it, we emailed around 24 hours ago without response so we keep amending the list to keep up to date pools.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
kencoles

Activity: 244

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 01:28:19 PM

cryptocoinrank

http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Syscoin

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=579901.200

manbot1

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 01:59:19 PM

There is a hell of lot you can do with Syscoin. Atm just through the commands, but services/websites that utilized this are being worked on.
see if we turn syscoin into bitcoin its bitcoin goes up..were if we have our own sites bookies and game sites and use syscoin as the currency are price will grow..but as u said ur working on it so i just keep buying..and let you do your stuff..i still think we should get a kitty going tho for other projects besides what u devs are doing it will all help
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 259 »
  Print  

Jump to: