Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 11:33:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 259 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Syscoin- FINAL 2.0 LAUNCHED! *ENCRYPTION, MARKETPLACE, BTC INTEGRATION*  (Read 582888 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
mwheeleruk

Activity: 554
Merit: 500

Crypto Enthusiast

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 06:24:23 PM

As part of our ongoing promotional effort, Syscoin is today featured with a Review on the CoinTelegraph! http://cointelegraph.com/news/112634/syscoin

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zebedee23
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 06:52:45 PM

Great review!! I want more! Smiley

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████        ▀████████
█████████    ████▄  █████████
█████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀   █████████
█████████▄▄  ▄▄   ▄██████████
▀██████████  ███▄  ▀████████▀
▀█████████▄▄█████▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████▀▀▀███▀▀▀████████
█████████   ███   █████████
███████               ███████
██████████   ███   ██████████
▀██████               ██████▀
▀████████   ███   ████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
gefafwisp

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 07:16:19 PM

Nice! Good to see Smiley

As part of our ongoing promotional effort, Syscoin is today featured with a Review on the CoinTelegraph! http://cointelegraph.com/news/112634/syscoin
sidhujag
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 11:27:28 PM

Moolah is a platinum sponser for the Inside Bitcoin conference in vegas next week http://insidebitcoins.com/las-vegas. The likes of Patrick M. Byrne(overstock.com), Daniel Larimer(bitshares) and others will talk. Knowing the partnership with Syscoin, I'd say this is pretty bullish.
tobeaj2mer01
Legendary

Activity: 1098
Merit: 1000

Angel investor.

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 02:13:04 AM

@ALL, what about building a SYS company Grin, what do you think regarding this idea?

Sirx: SQyHJdSRPk5WyvQ5rJpwDUHrLVSvK2ffFa
mauriek

Activity: 1008

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 02:59:19 AM

@ALL, what about building a SYS company Grin, what do you think regarding this idea?

Personally i love the idea, however need to hear as much as idea and positive community contribution about what, why and where we want this Sys company in the future.
Zebedee23
Legendary

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 05:18:37 AM

Moolah is a platinum sponser for the Inside Bitcoin conference in vegas next week http://insidebitcoins.com/las-vegas. The likes of Patrick M. Byrne(overstock.com), Daniel Larimer(bitshares) and others will talk. Knowing the partnership with Syscoin, I'd say this is pretty bullish.

Is SYS being represented there officially? with a table or something??

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
gefafwisp

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 07:06:47 AM

What is the partnership with Moolah at the moment? I notice it's no longer mentioned on the Syscoin twitter account. Fingers crossed they're still buddies...

thissuxballs

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 10:52:02 AM

I will answer your question and hopefully you (or your team) will answer mine.
I was livid when dan mentioned that they were having minor issues with the wallet release. Not because I invested over 2M but because this is a very minor release. Aliases and the visual UI of aliases was already in the initial syscoin wallet release back in August. It was pulled back in August because they were having issues back then. Now fast forward to this latest release and you still had issues on the day you were to release! I don't know if they were the same issues as back in August and I really don't care. The point is you still had bugs. And then dan decided to come up with the RC post (which seemed like he made up as he went along) .So, that really pissed me off. Then of course you kept deleting my posts, which set me off even more. Then finally what really did it is that hardly anyone on here voiced their displeasure. They were acting like pussies by defending you when they should have been just as concerned!

I think there is bit of a misunderstanding here. I'll let coderboo/Dan reply to most of it but just want to clear something up

This is in no way a "very minor" release. There are tons of minor bug fixes, enhancements etc. This includes a brand new feature which is sendtoalias (more on that one in later posts).
There will ALWAYS be minor issues and bugs in software development. That is the nature of software. No complex software are without bugs.  

And the reason we deleted a lot of your posts were that you were abusive, double posting and spreading blatant lies. Its really as simple as that and that we will not accept in our thread.
Constructive criticism is welcome, and we are always open to suggestions but when the language comes across as very abusive - what type of response do you expect

So much for transparency, my questions and worries were NEVER answered AND the release of a minor update, (Yes it is minor in the eyes of the public) is delayed yet again!! Oh yeah, they conveniently FORGOT to mention that the marketplace update V1.6 is ALSO delayed by 1 month!!! Just check the roadmap people. No transparency no updates. Tomorrow is October and this is sucking more than just balls. Respect your investors!!! C'mon people, we shouldn't accept this mediocrity!!

peekay6969

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 10:56:09 AM

Its sad to admit but he is right, I just saw the roadmap. The marketplace is delayed by one month. What's going on guys?
cryptochris88

Activity: 53

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 10:59:37 AM

Check and be informed... http://syscoin.org/roadmap/
gefafwisp

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 11:07:36 AM
Last edit: September 30, 2014, 11:38:01 AM by gefafwisp

It's delayed by two weeks - I raised this point a few posts back. Isn't there supposed to be a community manager addressing concerns like this? Seems like there's no-one from SYS here to answer our questions.

Check and be informed... http://syscoin.org/roadmap/
JohnDorien

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 11:37:00 AM

The release of the whole marketplace is shifted due to the encountered bugs with the alias implementation into the sendtoaddress command.
This needs to be fixed before.

Yes, another delay is not so good, but a buggy release is worse. The actual bugs were unexpected and took / takes our programmers more time than planned to fix it.
gefafwisp

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 11:40:46 AM

Thanks for the update John! Maybe a 'roadmap revised' update could go in the Announcements thread on the main forum when you guys make significant changes to it?

The release of the whole marketplace is shifted due to the encountered bugs with the alias implementation into the sendtoaddress command.

Yes, another delay is not so good, but a buggy release is worse. The actual bugs were unexpected and took / takes our programmers more time than planned to fix it.
randywald

Activity: 600

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 12:56:29 PM

Wow, price is still low. Bought already 40k syscoin today Smiley.

Zebedee23
Legendary

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 01:27:32 PM

Better do it right and do an outstanding job than rush it with mistakes. The way i see it it gives me a bit more time to keep accumulating at this VERY low price!!!! Smiley

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
Zebedee23
Legendary

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 04:18:34 PM

SYS volume shot up today , over 20 btcs , on front page of bittrex Smiley

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
danosphere (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1036

Syscoin- Changing the way people do business.

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2014, 04:19:52 PM

Thanks for the update John! Maybe a 'roadmap revised' update could go in the Announcements thread on the main forum when you guys make significant changes to it?

Hey Guys! I've been getting married the last 2 days  Grin Grin so apologies for the lack of replies on my end but that doesn't mean the rest of the team hasn't been here hard at work. The issue that held up 0.1.5 RC3 looks like it may be remedied and we're testing it today and will be providing a more detailed status update shortly.

I noticed there were some questions around the roadmap changes and I wanted to provide a bit more info- this will also be provided in more depth via a blog post. After discovering the issues that held up RC3 and reviewing the fact that the Release Candidate Program was not on the roadmap I shifted many of the dates to represent a more realistic timeline for developing, testing, and delivering via Release Candidate Program the upcoming releases. I didn't move any of the promotional efforts as for now there is no change there. Also we expect to deliver a number of "developer toolbox" items ahead of the official roadmap items but those are aimed toward a different yet equally important demographic when in comes to widespread adoption of Syscoin.

In addition to shifting some of the dates additional features were added to the roadmap and some of the further-out dates were marked as *tentative*. This means the date expressed in the roadmap is the target and we're going to try to deliver on that date if nothing else changes (or sooner!). I want to remind people that Syscoin is trailblazing a path very few other coins are- many are talkin about it, we are doing it.

Because of this its easy to say lets just line up release after release but in reality we're going to be rolling out a disruptive features, getting feedback, and really pushing to get them used in mainstream applications. So for that reason 1) we want to make these releases solid, robust, and timed in a way that allows for delivery as such; and 2) if we release something like Marketplaces and a big player like Amazon comes along and wants to pilot things with us or work with us in ANY capacity- we WILL shift other roadmap items to pursue that opportunity if need be based on dev-assets.

As noted at the bottom of the roadmap is it a living document and will be updated regularly. Updates will be accompanied by a blog post explaining the changes especially when it comes to major updates- I apologize for not posting this update before taking off the last 2 days, certainly an exception to my normal posting practices.

I'll post to the blog in more detail about all this and the exact changes to the roadmap and why they were made (focusing on the next upcoming releases)- but in the interim I just wanted to update people here since I've been out the last 2 days. These changes are about making the software better, while still getting community feedback, and concurrently allowing the community to know when to expect "final releases" even with the new Release Candidate period that will precede each release.

Syscoin: Business on the Blockchain. - Buy and sell goods and services, send encrypted messages and more all secured by the blockchain.
Syscoin Website | Syscoin Whitepaper | Syscoin Team Price Peg
indolaron

Activity: 13

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2014, 05:09:24 PM

Very nice future coin and I keep this coin
 I believe in syscoin Smiley
gefafwisp

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 05:14:56 PM

Awesome! thanks for the update.

(and congrats on your marriage! I did that a couple of weeks ago so I understand why you've had more pressing matters to deal with Wink)

Hey Guys! I've been getting married the last 2 days  Grin Grin so apologies for the lack of replies on my end but that doesn't mean the rest of the team hasn't been here hard at work. The issue that held up 0.1.5 RC3 looks like it may be remedied and we're testing it today and will be providing a more detailed status update shortly.

I noticed there were some questions around the roadmap changes and I wanted to provide a bit more info- this will also be provided in more depth via a blog post. After discovering the issues that held up RC3 and reviewing the fact that the Release Candidate Program was not on the roadmap I shifted many of the dates to represent a more realistic timeline for developing, testing, and delivering via Release Candidate Program the upcoming releases. I didn't move any of the promotional efforts as for now there is no change there. Also we expect to deliver a number of "developer toolbox" items ahead of the official roadmap items but those are aimed toward a different yet equally important demographic when in comes to widespread adoption of Syscoin.

In addition to shifting some of the dates additional features were added to the roadmap and some of the further-out dates were marked as *tentative*. This means the date expressed in the roadmap is the target and we're going to try to deliver on that date if nothing else changes (or sooner!). I want to remind people that Syscoin is trailblazing a path very few other coins are- many are talkin about it, we are doing it.

Because of this its easy to say lets just line up release after release but in reality we're going to be rolling out a disruptive features, getting feedback, and really pushing to get them used in mainstream applications. So for that reason 1) we want to make these releases solid, robust, and timed in a way that allows for delivery as such; and 2) if we release something like Marketplaces and a big player like Amazon comes along and wants to pilot things with us or work with us in ANY capacity- we WILL shift other roadmap items to pursue that opportunity if need be based on dev-assets.

As noted at the bottom of the roadmap is it a living document and will be updated regularly. Updates will be accompanied by a blog post explaining the changes especially when it comes to major updates- I apologize for not posting this update before taking off the last 2 days, certainly an exception to my normal posting practices.

I'll post to the blog in more detail about all this and the exact changes to the roadmap and why they were made (focusing on the next upcoming releases)- but in the interim I just wanted to update people here since I've been out the last 2 days. These changes are about making the software better, while still getting community feedback, and concurrently allowing the community to know when to expect "final releases" even with the new Release Candidate period that will precede each release.
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 259 »
  Print  

Jump to: