Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:36:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 259 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Syscoin- FINAL 2.0 LAUNCHED! *ENCRYPTION, MARKETPLACE, BTC INTEGRATION*  (Read 582891 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
SalimNagamato
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 06:40:47 AM

how come syscoin costs less than maryjane with 0 innovation ?

not hashing, folding and curing (check FLDC merged-folding! reuse good GPUs)
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
g0re79

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

I´ve got a picture! Haha!

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2014, 06:42:51 AM

Slex - jail is full of rough types. You are too soft be amongst them and being a comnunity bitch would be a terrible way spend the best years of your life. Wouldnt you rather spend that time hopefuly with your wife? This is your best opportunity to get out from under clear cut certain charges. Consider wisely what is in your best interests and this part, the for sure part you will lose, will be behind you.

LOL +1

Don´t deal with crappy shitcoins and stop wasting electricity
Support real science instead
[/url]
Berzeck

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 06:51:57 AM
Last edit: October 17, 2014, 07:08:38 AM by Berzeck

Hello everybody, i am a member of the new WDC committee; we want to voice our full support for the team, we have got our fair share of scammers lurking our coin and it became a real problem, not to mention that we got scammed too.

This months will be rough for you but don't give up! If you survive this ( and we trust you will ) you will become a stronger and focused team, trust me we have been there.

We have some interesting things coming on development side so i was thinking  we should talk after things are more calmed to establish some cooperative scheme between our coins.  We also would like to talk with other coins to establish a multi coin scam database.

Our full support for your team and supporters.

Best regards

Mario Blacutt
WDC Committee
stereotype
Legendary

Activity: 1554

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 07:01:41 AM

What happened to Syscoin is really bad. Moolah scamming the community for that amount of money could have a huge impact in the future. I really doubt taking legal action would do anything about it. Altcoins are still not regulated and authorities don't take such things seriously. It would be like accusing someone of stealing some kind of virtual money from one of the computer games. We have to remember that it was not devs's fault.

I think it works, altcoin are kinda money.
tell you all 1 thing tho.. if he files for bankrupt.. no 1 can do anything to him he owes nowt..500 pounds to declare yourself bankrupt ...and he wont pay nowt to any 1 else then
Its not a simple matter of just declaring. He would need to lie to the courts/authorities that he does not control $250K..... https://www.gov.uk/bankruptcy/overview

I am actually thinking that the Devs should look into declaring him/Moolah bankrupt, so funds can be officially seized.  Undecided
JohnDorien

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 07:32:02 AM

how come syscoin costs less than maryjane with 0 innovation ?

Best question ever!

But as a guess, some people of the community seem to be into the namings more than the usecases and innovations.

Hello everybody, i am a member of the new WDC committee; we want to voice our full support for the team, we have got our fair share of scammers lurking our coin and it became a real problem, not to mention that we got scammed too.

This months will be rough for you but don't give up! If you survive this ( and we trust you will ) you will become a stronger and focused team, trust me we have been there.

We have some interesting things coming on development side so i was thinking  we should talk after things are more calmed to establish some cooperative scheme between our coins.  We also would like to talk with other coins to establish a multi coin scam database.

Best regards

Mario Blacutt
WDC Committee

Thank you for your support! We'll get in touch after everything is cleared at the actual situation.
nonlinearboy

Activity: 703
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 08:47:57 AM

What happened to Syscoin is really bad. Moolah scamming the community for that amount of money could have a huge impact in the future. I really doubt taking legal action would do anything about it. Altcoins are still not regulated and authorities don't take such things seriously. It would be like accusing someone of stealing some kind of virtual money from one of the computer games. We have to remember that it was not devs's fault.
the syscoin team is so pity, the project is not going very well ,and now was scamered by Moolah.
misocialnetwork

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 10:59:18 AM

Botched launch is pretty strong words, their launch problems where there but with 40% plus more coding and six months coding labor, calling it botched is strong. They had some issues but all were worked out.

After that launch and people with attention spans of 5 years on in cryptos panic selling, things by now have been smooth sailing if not for moolah and Ryan Gentle.

Ryan Gentle has been really the only thing that has hurt this coin, as development has not stopped, coin has more stuffing going for it than 99% of all cryptos.

This is purely a FUD issue with Moolah at this point, and once it's settled this people will be very shocked what's coming if they looked at the roadmap and even took the time to talk to developers in IRC. They have been most transparent, and honest and upfront that any coin developers I've seen.

Amen brother. Nothing about the coin nor the strength of the team has changed. It's a perfect time to sweep up more cheap coins for when this all blows over.

+1

I want to thank everyone for their support through this troublesome time. The latest news which brings into question the identity of "Alex Green" - who goes by @slex here on BCT and is the CEO of Moopay LTD- owner of Moolah.io and Minptal (currently) is very troubling. While the true facts of that situation are still being uncovered one thing is very clear- the Syscoin team needs the escrow funds that were being held by Moopay LTD and we need them in full.

We made this request known to Moopay LTD / Alex Green and his associates over 48hrs ago (with exact amounts, and addresses to send payment to) after they failed to meet their own deadline on 10/14 and pay the October disbursement of 250btc to the Syscoin team. There has been zero meaningful communication from anyone at Moolah / Moopay LTD since missing the disbursement deadline, which coincidentally is the date they published their "bankruptcy" blog post. The next day this changed and Alex posted they would not be going bankrupt. Alex has posted his public resignation and has been very active on reddit overnight as well but refuses to acknowledge the outstanding 750btc owed to the Syscoin team.

This is now a legal matter and we have solicited representation in the United Kingdom to file the appropriate documents. We are also communicating with police in the UK related to the matter as well. If you are having problems with SYS private keys obtained from the launch, this unfortunately is not something the team can assist with and is in the hands of Moolah/Alex.

The Syscoin team remains committed to developing Syscoin and being one of the hardest working teams in crypto regardless of the circumstances. We will have an official blog post up later tonight regarding this matter after speaking with our legal team.

This entire legal process can immediately be avoided by Moolah / Alex Green by disbursing the escrow fund in full, before we file paperwork with the local [UK] court system. Disbursement addresses for the BTC and the SYS have already been provided to them.
this is because they are scam artist they have stole coins from me to many time

Donate Seedcoins sUW6x5dUyH8BNioEunXn37RB3GTYMGnnUh
lifeforcepools

Activity: 616
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 11:02:15 AM

Danosphere - very sorry to hear this - there were a lot of losers in this process especially the pool operators who had a lot of sleepless night keeping the original wallet running and then dealing  with the repurcussions of the crashing and screwing up the accounting for the miners - I personally invested well over 80 hours of my time in the pool for your coin.

it's sad - lots of losers all around.

but my best guess is that you'll never see a penny from the scumbags at moohal and creditors come first in Chapter 11 proceedings and technically you are not a creditor.

they stole about 1.3 BTC in coins from me during the mintpal transition - all of my balances disappeared.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
flound1129

Activity: 938

www.multipool.us

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 11:14:46 AM

UPDATE

We appreciate the community's support in this issue. We have no contract in place enforcing the 250btc/month payout

Uhh, what?

Multipool - Always mine the most profitable coin - Scrypt, X11 or SHA-256!
lifeforcepools

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 11:26:55 AM

UPDATE

We appreciate the community's support in this issue. We have no contract in place enforcing the 250btc/month payout

Uhh, what?

too bad many of the people here are too young to remember what Ronald Reagan said: "Trust, but Verify" Smiley

▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
danosphere (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1001

Syscoin- Changing the way people do business.

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2014, 11:39:06 AM

UPDATE

Uhh, what?

We have been advised to not say anything more in public until after the deadline, but the initial escrow agreement stands

Syscoin: Business on the Blockchain. - Buy and sell goods and services, send encrypted messages and more all secured by the blockchain.
Syscoin Website | Syscoin Whitepaper | Syscoin Team Price Peg
cryptodaknight

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 12:19:12 PM

tell you all 1 thing tho.. if he files for bankrupt.. no 1 can do anything to him he owes nowt..500 pounds to declare yourself bankrupt ...and he wont pay nowt to any 1 else then...i had to edit...he as committed computer theft because of escrow...plus he as committed fraud because he his not who he says he is..so not matter what he does if he wont pay the bitcoin back to the devs.. nothing can save him ..he is going to jail ..its not pocket change he as stole

Well, the escrow is a situation that should land him with hardcore theft of whatever the pricetag was at the time. This plus identy fraud when taking the escrow, which makes this even bigger for ryan gentle. He's in deep shit if he hasn't returned funds, as with moolah he is still in big trouble, but taking escrow, (untouchable funds) is nothing but theft plain and simple.

Yes he will go to jail, but surely it will be much longer with stealing that much money if he still hasn't returned it.
lifeforcepools

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 12:25:42 PM

tell you all 1 thing tho.. if he files for bankrupt.. no 1 can do anything to him he owes nowt..500 pounds to declare yourself bankrupt ...and he wont pay nowt to any 1 else then...i had to edit...he as committed computer theft because of escrow...plus he as committed fraud because he his not who he says he is..so not matter what he does if he wont pay the bitcoin back to the devs.. nothing can save him ..he is going to jail ..its not pocket change he as stole

Well, the escrow is a situation that should land him with hardcore theft of whatever the pricetag was at the time. This plus identy fraud when taking the escrow, which makes this even bigger for ryan gentle. He's in deep shit if he hasn't returned funds, as with moolah he is still in big trouble, but taking escrow, (untouchable funds) is nothing but theft plain and simple.

Yes he will go to jail, but surely it will be much longer with stealing that much money if he still hasn't returned it.

unfortunately they have access to computers in prison!

▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
cryptodaknight

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 12:33:36 PM

We have some interesting things coming on development side so i was thinking  we should talk after things are more calmed to establish some cooperative scheme between our coins.  We also would like to talk with other coins to establish a multi coin scam database.

Best regards

Mario Blacutt
WDC Committee

Wow, thanks for showing up. Yes, you guys at WDC past year have had your share too of scammers, in a big way with scharmbeck. Probably on same scale as this escrow, but smaller than moolah as a whole.

This is also true WDC is still survived, nobody thought they would be around, but they have survived as a coin. Even multipools hit their coin. This is hopeful for syscoin.

One more point to make about this situation is though they don't have escrow funds from Ryan Gentle, he did return the Syscoin that was bought from after launch, which was biggest or one of the biggest wallets. This is amazing news.

Lets not underestimate how big this is for syscoin, as Alex cannot crash the prices and market. With as much syscoin as he used to have, this would have been horrible going forward for syscoin cause he could keep cashing out everytime things move upwards. BUT, not this situtation is now not an issue, since it was all returned.

I'd say this is bigger than getting escrow in that this man no longer has any syscoins!!!
michaelb87

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 12:34:01 PM

Are they gonna return money or what? A shame this project has failed because of those scammers
Berzeck

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 01:06:13 PM

Best regards

Mario Blacutt
WDC Committee

Wow, thanks for showing up. Yes, you guys at WDC past year have had your share too of scammers, in a big way with scharmbeck. Probably on same scale as this escrow, but smaller than moolah as a whole.

This is also true WDC is still survived, nobody thought they would be around, but they have survived as a coin. Even multipools hit their coin. This is hopeful for syscoin.

One more point to make about this situation is though they don't have escrow funds from Ryan Gentle, he did return the Syscoin that was bought from after launch, which was biggest or one of the biggest wallets. This is amazing news.

Lets not underestimate how big this is for syscoin, as Alex cannot crash the prices and market. With as much syscoin as he used to have, this would have been horrible going forward for syscoin cause he could keep cashing out everytime things move upwards. BUT, not this situtation is now not an issue, since it was all returned.

I'd say this is bigger than getting escrow in that this man no longer has any syscoins!!!

Hi, yes scharmbeck hit us hard and more scammers around almost killed us, a lot people came and left and only stayed those who really wanted the coin to succeed , no one else ... because there was nothing left to leech.

It took months to recover the pieces but we endured and now we have a solid plan and strategy.

We think this coin has excellent ideas so it would be a shame that it dies just for one ·%·$%$/$ scammer. We strongly support the team and community so you know that the storm will pass and bright days come ahead.

Hang on there ! Never give up !. 

danosphere (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1001

Syscoin- Changing the way people do business.

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2014, 01:06:42 PM

Are they gonna return money or what? A shame this project has failed because of those scammers

We are not going anywhere. No matter what we will continue to work on Syscoin

Syscoin: Business on the Blockchain. - Buy and sell goods and services, send encrypted messages and more all secured by the blockchain.
Syscoin Website | Syscoin Whitepaper | Syscoin Team Price Peg
nonlinearboy

Activity: 703
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 01:20:35 PM

so pity for that!
the project I really like ,and also joined in the IPO, but the scammers are really FKING!
snipsnoop
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 02:02:04 PM

michaelb87

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 02:03:43 PM

Good for you. Wish you all the luck
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 259 »
  Print  

Jump to: