Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:23:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 259 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Syscoin- FINAL 2.0 LAUNCHED! *ENCRYPTION, MARKETPLACE, BTC INTEGRATION*  (Read 582891 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Thistleblower

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 04:16:52 AM

So the developers rip off the investors and then the escrow hijacks the funds. You couldn't make it up. What a sorry little tale of rapacious greed. The simple lesson is not to trust IPOs.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vssa

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 04:29:20 AM

rumours of a deal between SYS and moopay on irc, fingers crossed
We really do appreciate the community's support in this matter, and the media support as well. The community needs to understand how much this kind of thing impacts the crypto-currency scene as a whole. If this really is another "mt gox" situation than this is a big step back for us all and people should demand change.
This is why I think  that the crypto-currency scene as a whole need something like BitUSD (see- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BV55IrZi7g for more details)

cryptodaknight

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 04:37:13 AM

So the developers rip off the investors and then the escrow hijacks the funds. You couldn't make it up. What a sorry little tale of rapacious greed. The simple lesson is not to trust IPOs.

Developers DIDN'T rip off investors, that is getting your facts wrong. This WHOLE situation is Moolah/Ryan Gentle, everything. The launch was not that bad, some minor bumps, but they should have gotten funds from Ryan asap afterwards.

Ryan is now found out to be known scammer and set up moolah company playing off as a legit company, but he's a scammerartist.

This has nothing at all to do with syscoin itself as a coin, and developers, development and future projects of this coin.

If your mad, then Ryan Gentle is the man you should be taking your anger out on.
Thistleblower

Activity: 105

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 05:02:23 AM

Developers DIDN'T rip off investors, that is getting your facts wrong. This WHOLE situation is Moolah/Ryan Gentle, everything. The launch was not that bad, some minor bumps, but they should have gotten funds from Ryan asap afterwards.

Ryan is now found out to be known scammer and set up moolah company playing off as a legit company, but he's a scammerartist.

This has nothing at all to do with syscoin itself as a coin, and developers, development and future projects of this coin.

If your mad, then Ryan Gentle is the man you should be taking your anger out on.

I'm not mad. I bought and sold (at a loss) after the IPO fiasco. But I still have a copy of the original totally dysfunctional wallet first released after the IPO. None of the promises made for the IPO were upheld with that release, none of the refund promises were upheld, and instead Moolah held onto the funds to ensure that the developers worked on fixes for that abortion of a release.

And now Moolah have embezzled the funds. I'm thinking of having talks with Spielberg's agents about a movie or mini-series.
Zebedee23
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 06:02:43 AM
Last edit: October 19, 2014, 06:20:32 AM by Zebedee23

now hes claiming there was some bug that enabled people to double their balances , admitting he is ryan kennedy
http://blog.moolah.io/2014/10/19/recent-events/

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████        ▀████████
█████████    ████▄  █████████
█████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀   █████████
█████████▄▄  ▄▄   ▄██████████
▀██████████  ███▄  ▀████████▀
▀█████████▄▄█████▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████▀▀▀███▀▀▀████████
█████████   ███   █████████
███████               ███████
██████████   ███   ██████████
▀██████               ██████▀
▀████████   ███   ████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
Zebedee23
Legendary

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 06:33:45 AM

now hes claiming there was some bug that enabled people to double their balances , admitting he is ryan kennedy
http://blog.moolah.io/2014/10/19/recent-events/

I don't believe anything he says. Just a compulsive liar still playing his game is all.

all lies, hes just trying to do damage limitation, trying to set himself up to be able to walk with however many thousand Bitcoins hes stolen.  Now moolah has no association with Torihiki

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
sidhujag
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 06:51:16 AM

I just sent 2000 sys to SZYr9RgdpQhfvr7Z3tPaKbGsQZCJYpi4fB and they show up in my wallet, but not on the blockchain explorer.  I also have another wallet that seems fine but doesn't even EXIST on the blockchain explorer: SfdfZjoBoULQzn7b5DPXta2DhSJ6eyWG5o  

WTF is going on?

AND - when creating an alias it takes 1 sys out, then gives me an error. WTF? I'm wasting sys.
What error? Are you fully synced up on blockchain?
CohibAA

Activity: 223
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2014, 10:15:08 AM

I think the moolah fiasco will only give more exposure to Syscoin, but no damage.  That being said, I am mining on simplemulti - they offer merge mining and pay out directly in SYS.  I believe simplemulti support benefits syscoin even further by putting some buy pressure on syscoin when they convert their other merge mined currencies to sys.  This coin is currently undervalued, imo.

Cool

sdersdf3

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 10:16:49 AM

I'm not mad. I bought and sold (at a loss) after the IPO fiasco. But I still have a copy of the original totally dysfunctional wallet first released after the IPO. None of the promises made for the IPO were upheld with that release, none of the refund promises were upheld, and instead Moolah held onto the funds to ensure that the developers worked on fixes for that abortion of a release.

And now Moolah have embezzled the funds. I'm thinking of having talks with Spielberg's agents about a movie or mini-series.

+1. Excellent summary. Moolah's not the only one to blame for this sorry mess. A smooth, solid launch that had delivered on promises would've averted all this.
sphericon

Activity: 327

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 10:23:03 AM

I have personally bought 500k SYS in the last couple days as I think the coin has a lot of merit with its technical details. I also think it is very undervalued at the moment. As Warren Buffet says, "Be fearful when others are greedy and greedy when others are fearful."  I'm taking this statement straight to the bank. Once this whole moolah mess gets sorted out I don't doubt the coin will go straight back up to IPO-levels.  Until then, I will hold mine in a safe offline wallet.

Jedelqu

Activity: 68

I could really do without it.

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 10:35:15 AM

+1. Excellent summary. Moolah's not the only one to blame for this sorry mess. A smooth, solid launch that had delivered on promises would've averted all this.

I had doubt about this when their wallet crashed and their childish behaviour and then I sold.They also said about:

Service Fees:
Fees are an important part of the Syscoin network since they enable the existence of Syscoin and all of it's innovative services.
Syscoin directly recycles transaction fees by regenerating them and redistributing them to network miners. The regeneration of service fees is the key incentive for miners to continue to mine Syscoin once all base coins are mined, and thus enable and guarantee its services into the future.

But in reality there is no service fees when transferring syscoin.So all blame goes to Moolah.
jdebunt
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2014, 01:43:06 PM

Small new article :

http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/syscoin-takes-legal-action-against-moolahmoopay-ltd-new-development-roadmap-soon
popolite11

Activity: 882

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 01:44:55 PM

I had doubt about this when their wallet crashed and their childish behaviour and then I sold.They also said about:

Service Fees:
Fees are an important part of the Syscoin network since they enable the existence of Syscoin and all of it's innovative services.
Syscoin directly recycles transaction fees by regenerating them and redistributing them to network miners. The regeneration of service fees is the key incentive for miners to continue to mine Syscoin once all base coins are mined, and thus enable and guarantee its services into the future.

But in reality there is no service fees when transferring syscoin.So all blame goes to Moolah.

need more improvements
Zebedee23
Legendary

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 02:35:06 PM

You dont know that!! The Chances are now that Moolah was all a long con and however well SYS had performed at launch he still would hav e found a way to delay payment.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
Zebedee23
Legendary

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 02:39:07 PM

Maybe we should be making a bounty fund, SYS and BTC??

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
j4ce1

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 02:58:33 PM

You dont know that!! The Chances are now that Moolah was all a long con and however well SYS had performed at launch he still would hav e found a way to delay payment.

You hit the nail on the head. The IPO very likely would have disappeared either way.
Zebedee23
Legendary

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 03:15:50 PM

all the links on scammer ryan kennedy
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=824211.0

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
Zebedee23
Legendary

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 03:17:55 PM

You hit the nail on the head. The IPO very likely would have disappeared either way.

The only thing SYS did wrong was trusting Moolah and 'Alex Green' , something 80% of the crypto community seemed to do as well.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
tobeaj2mer01
Legendary

Activity: 1098
Merit: 1000

Angel investor.

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 03:33:12 PM

What's the next of Syscoin? Will DEV honor the current development plan?

Sirx: SQyHJdSRPk5WyvQ5rJpwDUHrLVSvK2ffFa
Jedelqu

Activity: 68

I could really do without it.

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 03:40:15 PM

What's the next of Syscoin? Will DEV honor the current development plan?

They said they will but in cryptocurrency slow and steady loses the race,already prices are decreasing.
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 259 »
  Print  

Jump to: