Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:12:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 [113] 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 259 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Syscoin- FINAL 2.0 LAUNCHED! *ENCRYPTION, MARKETPLACE, BTC INTEGRATION*  (Read 582905 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
stereotype
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 09:08:47 AM

even better from, http://www.bathchronicle.co.uk/latest-cases-Bath-Magistrates-Court/story-20248778-detail/story.html, dated Dec 02 2013.

" Ryan Kennedy, 26, of Vineyards, Bath, was given a 12-month conditional discharge and restraining order for harassment."
This means he is still under this order and will get done for that as well if charged with something before Dec 02 2014!

Check out the very last section of this regarding girlfriends......

http://btcfaucet.com/logs/lemon.txt

Hey Chelsea H, start thinking correctly, and start talking.
lol a true sociopathic narcissist

Yep, but one who has the High Court on his sorry arse. Hope he has found a country that does not have reciprocal arrest agreements with the UK.
Zebedee23
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 09:37:46 AM

even better from, http://www.bathchronicle.co.uk/latest-cases-Bath-Magistrates-Court/story-20248778-detail/story.html, dated Dec 02 2013.

" Ryan Kennedy, 26, of Vineyards, Bath, was given a 12-month conditional discharge and restraining order for harassment."
This means he is still under this order and will get done for that as well if charged with something before Dec 02 2014!

Check out the very last section of this regarding girlfriends......

http://btcfaucet.com/logs/lemon.txt

Hey Chelsea H, start thinking correctly, and start talking.
lol a true sociopathic narcissist

Yep, but one who has the High Court on his sorry arse. Hope he has found a country that does not have reciprocal arrest agreements with the UK.

Yeah but he gotta leave the UK first, and his time is running out, net is closing in fast!!

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████        ▀████████
█████████    ████▄  █████████
█████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀   █████████
█████████▄▄  ▄▄   ▄██████████
▀██████████  ███▄  ▀████████▀
▀█████████▄▄█████▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████▀▀▀███▀▀▀████████
█████████   ███   █████████
███████               ███████
██████████   ███   ██████████
▀██████               ██████▀
▀████████   ███   ████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
jdebunt
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2014, 09:47:06 AM

Small update article :

http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/syscoin-emergency-injunction-against-moopay-ryan-kennedy-granted-by-london-high-court
stereotype
Legendary

Activity: 1554

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 07:20:02 PM

This imbecile needs moderating.   
brammien

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 07:48:34 PM

Someone please moderate manbot. He has been more than enough chance yet keeps cussing like a drunken sailor. This guy's posts won't help attract investors.
j4ce1

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 09:50:25 PM

Someone please moderate manbot. He has been more than enough chance yet keeps cussing like a drunken sailor. This guy's posts won't help attract investors.
what he can say i am talkin shit when there is my proof..and you want to moderate me for talking the truth why are you defending slex ryan kennedy what did you buy in at 90 sats did you when the proper investors are sitting and waiting for a return..have you ever said you would donate to the devs if they need money well i have..1 THING I WILL NOT LET HAPPEN IS POOR PEOPLE GETTING RIPPED OFF..so i tell the TRUTH.and no i wont swear any more so say what you will..when the devs get to the end of the road map it will all be good...I own plenty of syscoin and if the devs need a donation out my own pocket i will donate WILL YOU

It's not just the swearing (which is frankly unnecessary to get your point across), but also the style and content of your posts.

Sentences. Paragraphs. Well formed arguments and thoughts. This not only shows respect for your reader, but also demonstrates that you care enough about what you're saying that you'll put the work in to make sure people will read it. This increases people's chances of seeing things from your point of view, and either agreeing or at least fostering a reasonable conversation.

I am not sure if english is your primary language. But what I will say is your posts come across as someone very young. Likely too young to be investing in crypto (or really anything). If this is not the case, please try to improve your communications and you will see a lot less "attacks" in response.
brammien

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 09:57:52 PM

what he can say i am talkin shit when there is my proof..and you want to moderate me for talking the truth why are you defending slex ryan kennedy what did you buy in at 90 sats did you when the proper investors are sitting and waiting for a return..have you ever said you would donate to the devs if they need money well i have..1 THING I WILL NOT LET HAPPEN IS POOR PEOPLE GETTING RIPPED OFF..so i tell the TRUTH.and no i wont swear any more so say what you will..when the devs get to the end of the road map it will all be good...I own plenty of syscoin and if the devs need a donation out my own pocket i will donate WILL YOU

UM, no. I'm not even close to defending ryan, you just come across a bit unstable and yelling and cussing. Can we say enough? Your not helping syscoin if your invested in it, that is a sure FACT.

I think you best rethink your approach how you choose to discuss things here, as your making a fool of yourself.
j4ce1

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 03:41:12 AM

6 months ago it took me 20 mins to type 10 words out now i am getting faster..so if i dont keep typing i will never learn..it takes me 10 mins to find different keys on the key board ..letters full stops and so on ..so stop trying to insult me .and after 1 to 2 years i will be able to type with my eyes closed.. Grin i hope any way

I wasn't insulting you, quite the opposite. You do make good points and ask good questions in some of your comments. But your writing style was causing people to not read, and just jump to a conclusion.

I was trying to help Smiley
Zebedee23
Legendary

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 07:14:01 AM

@danosphere

If an official response is not forthcoming, how long has Alex/Moolah got from the served notices, until the police can go and arrest him?
wait till the 31st October then he is in really bad trouble.. if i had all the bitcoin he stole ..you would never find me.. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy...he said he would return all the bitcoins by the 31st of October..YER RIGHT...but since no 1 as heard from him since last sunday... he did have the 3700 btc in a wallet but that as now gone and so as he..they say you could sue moolah but they declared bankrupt so money gone  MT GOX all over..how many got there bitcoin back from MT GOX?... i thought they had found the bitcoin in a wallet but it as now been emptied ..1.4 million dollars nice life with that money..he will be hard to catch with that much money..KISS IT GOOD BYE..plus like to ask if he as no money left and goes to jail..will syscoin get there solicitors fees back because syscoin won the case. can you claim it back of the state ...and could you claim the money he as robbed of every 1 from the state..some sort of compensation board . coz i think he will do 18 months in prison pay a pound and that is it finished he is free....GOT SAY he is a fat rat 1.4 million dollars woohoooo.. SEE YEA LATERS Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Thats not enough money to dissappear and start a new life.. he would have to dissappear legally.. I dont think thats his plan.

Im sure he has things under his name that can be liquidated.
like what can be liquidated he owns nothing..he as already stated he is bankrupt..plus if i had 1.4million dollars i know you would never find me..no chance. he as not killed any 1..so how many police officers do you think they will throw on the case and for how long to find alex green...BUT as i said he will be going to jail for 18 months IF found.. he is the next RICHARD KIMBLE the fugitive  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy..plus 1.4 million dollars is that not a lot of money to you.. WOW..lends 50 pounds seen as you think 1.4 million dollars is nothing..i would live a nice life with that money me to right..
First of all he hasnt declared himself bankrupt. He has stated that he owns two properties, i think in reddit somewhere.  And what do you mean no one has heard from him since last sunday, he been tweeting every day pretty much. He is in South East London, tracked down by from when he sent that suicidal korean 50 Btcs yesterday. Stop spreading lies and disinformation. Whats your motive??? Manbot stop speaking shit!!
well so is every 1 on this video then talkin shit.who know well more than you..so watch before you judge...A HOLE.. watch it...  www.youtube.com/watch?v=89WPoLbrgyA ....on this video they have not heard from him ...so you seem to have heard from him so tell him to give syscoin the money they owe the devs..i will read up to see if he as been on line after
Hes already been served with an injunction and has acknowledged receipt. Stop speaking SHIT

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
Zebedee23
Legendary

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 07:17:21 AM

Youre a proper waste of time and space

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
JohnDorien

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 07:48:29 AM

It's not just the swearing (which is frankly unnecessary to get your point across), but also the style and content of your posts.

Sentences. Paragraphs. Well formed arguments and thoughts. This not only shows respect for your reader, but also demonstrates that you care enough about what you're saying that you'll put the work in to make sure people will read it. This increases people's chances of seeing things from your point of view, and either agreeing or at least fostering a reasonable conversation.

I am not sure if english is your primary language. But what I will say is your posts come across as someone very young. Likely too young to be investing in crypto (or really anything). If this is not the case, please try to improve your communications and you will see a lot less "attacks" in response.

6 months ago it took me 20 mins to type 10 words out now i am getting faster..so if i dont keep typing i will never learn..it takes me 10 mins to find different keys on the key board ..letters full stops and so on ..so stop trying to insult me .and after 1 to 2 years i will be able to type with my eyes closed.. Grin i hope any way

There's also a 'return' key on your keyboard.
Please find it and use it from time to time to make sure other humans can read your posts without getting a headache Wink
sphericon

Activity: 327

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 07:53:23 AM

There's also a 'return' key on your keyboard.
Please find it and use it from time to time to make sure other humans can read your posts without getting a headache Wink

Agreed. If you could do just that I could read it much more easily!

jdebunt
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2014, 03:02:02 PM

And another small update :

http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/moolahio-receives-final-injunction-from-syscoins-legal-representatives
WORE

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 03:40:57 PM

This dude is just going to run/hide and change his name again.  Telling ya, plane tickets and baseball bats = results.
mwheeleruk

Activity: 554
Merit: 500

Crypto Enthusiast

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 04:11:44 PM

Thanks for keeping up to date with this! We will finalise the information via the official blog shortly, we are just gathering all the extra information passed to us from our lawyers.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
JohnDorien

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 08:42:38 PM

http://www.coindesk.com/uk-court-syscoin-injunction-moolah-750-btc/
IMJim
Legendary

Activity: 1260

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 09:25:29 PM

God damnit, WTF.........is HE in here again?!  

Do we need to ask him to leave again so he can get banned again?!  

Dude, you are EXTREMELY rude.  THAT has nothing to do with your inability to type or your level of education......you are disrespectful and UTTERLY fucking WRONG in how you communicate to people.  The names you so easily throw out there at people, DISGUSTING and makes YOU a disgusting fucking person!!!

Please dev, once again ask him to leave and remove him again!  This is SOOOOOOOO unprofessional to have in our thread!
stormia

Activity: 868

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 11:12:44 PM

http://www.coindesk.com/uk-court-syscoin-injunction-moolah-750-btc/

GO GET 'EM SYSCOIN!!!!

optigon

Activity: 340
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2014, 11:31:27 PM

great promo for syscoin, this can reach paper media
CryptoJohn
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003

Well, That's Crypto :-\

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 12:34:47 AM

hate to interrupt all the serious convo's but is the swag on hold? I am still waiting for my ICO swag Sad
Pages: « 1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 [113] 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 259 »
  Print  

Jump to: