Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:11:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [114] 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 259 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Syscoin- FINAL 2.0 LAUNCHED! *ENCRYPTION, MARKETPLACE, BTC INTEGRATION*  (Read 582891 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
j4ce1

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 01:05:00 AM

hate to interrupt all the serious convo's but is the swag on hold? I am still waiting for my ICO swag Sad

The only update I had heard was that a whole bunch of the swag orders got caught up in UK customs and they were working to get it re-shipped. This was before the legal craziness.

All I can say that I personally received my swag in Canada, so at least some of the items made it (and they exist, lol).

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
minecoinseveryday

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 02:16:02 AM

hate to interrupt all the serious convo's but is the swag on hold? I am still waiting for my ICO swag Sad

The only update I had heard was that a whole bunch of the swag orders got caught up in UK customs and they were working to get it re-shipped. This was before the legal craziness.

All I can say that I personally received my swag in Canada, so at least some of the items made it (and they exist, lol).
j4ce1  how is my typing now is it a bit better ?

i hope it is. any think else you want me to brush up on.. as the saying goes.

how can you mean what you say if you cannot say what you mean..i have took on board what you posted thanks .RESPECT to you..and thanks to john dorren for telling me to use return key.

been wondering how you do spaces new to it all you see ..but would of been nice to of been told 2 months ago..
instead of people saying there eyes where bleeding..

how do you think i felt typing it out..it was like i was tripping

manbot1 the new look is spectacular thank you Smiley
WORE

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 02:18:44 AM

and if he does not answer to this final injunction  by 4pm the courts will order an arrest warrant for him to be brought in front of the courts to explain the situation..and if he as no money or btc left he going straight to jail..4PM clock is ticking SLEX

There are likely SYS holders in every country, jail would likely be the safest place for him.  Being that a woman with hair is a sign of health and vitality, maybe Chelsea should get her head shaved being that Green made statements specifically indicating that Chelsea didn't know about it, which means he cares for her.  That is if care is actually possible for this chump.  SYS should modify their logo to include a photo of Green in the cross hairs.
Wolf Rainer
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1022

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 03:11:17 AM

I buyed 0.5 btc in the ipo, i now redem the privkey and all my syscoins only worth 0.16 btc... Thanks, i losed 66% of my initial money.
Zebedee23
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 03:21:30 AM

God Manbot dealing with you is getting very boring !! My point is Green is in the UK and has not disappeared off the face of the earth as you keep claiming. You are so full of shit, i really hope no one in this community makes the mistake of reading a word of the crap you write.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████        ▀████████
█████████    ████▄  █████████
█████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀   █████████
█████████▄▄  ▄▄   ▄██████████
▀██████████  ███▄  ▀████████▀
▀█████████▄▄█████▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████▀▀▀███▀▀▀████████
█████████   ███   █████████
███████               ███████
██████████   ███   ██████████
▀██████               ██████▀
▀████████   ███   ████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
Zebedee23
Legendary

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 03:23:05 AM

I buyed 0.5 btc in the ipo, i now redem the privkey and all my syscoins only worth 0.16 btc... Thanks, i losed 66% of my initial money.

Its called market forces. Welcome to the real world. Unfortunately you dont make a 100%+ Gain every time.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
Zebedee23
Legendary

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 03:27:43 AM

@danosphere

If an official response is not forthcoming, how long has Alex/Moolah got from the served notices, until the police can go and arrest him?
wait till the 31st October then he is in really bad trouble.. if i had all the bitcoin he stole ..you would never find me.. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy...he said he would return all the bitcoins by the 31st of October..YER RIGHT...but since no 1 as heard from him since last sunday... he did have the 3700 btc in a wallet but that as now gone and so as he..they say you could sue moolah but they declared bankrupt so money gone  MT GOX all over..how many got there bitcoin back from MT GOX?... i thought they had found the bitcoin in a wallet but it as now been emptied ..1.4 million dollars nice life with that money..he will be hard to catch with that much money..KISS IT GOOD BYE..plus like to ask if he as no money left and goes to jail..will syscoin get there solicitors fees back because syscoin won the case. can you claim it back of the state ...and could you claim the money he as robbed of every 1 from the state..some sort of compensation board . coz i think he will do 18 months in prison pay a pound and that is it finished he is free....GOT SAY he is a fat rat 1.4 million dollars woohoooo.. SEE YEA LATERS Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Thats not enough money to dissappear and start a new life.. he would have to dissappear legally.. I dont think thats his plan.

Im sure he has things under his name that can be liquidated.
like what can be liquidated he owns nothing..he as already stated he is bankrupt..plus if i had 1.4million dollars i know you would never find me..no chance. he as not killed any 1..so how many police officers do you think they will throw on the case and for how long to find alex green...BUT as i said he will be going to jail for 18 months IF found.. he is the next RICHARD KIMBLE the fugitive  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy..plus 1.4 million dollars is that not a lot of money to you.. WOW..lends 50 pounds seen as you think 1.4 million dollars is nothing..i would live a nice life with that money me to right..
First of all he hasnt declared himself bankrupt. He has stated that he owns two properties, i think in reddit somewhere.  And what do you mean no one has heard from him since last sunday, he been tweeting every day pretty much. He is in South East London, tracked down by from when he sent that suicidal korean 50 Btcs yesterday. Stop spreading lies and disinformation. Whats your motive??? Manbot stop speaking shit!!
well so is every 1 on this video then talkin shit.who know well more than you..so watch before you judge...A HOLE.. watch it...  www.youtube.com/watch?v=89WPoLbrgyA ....on this video they have not heard from him ...so you seem to have heard from him so tell him to give syscoin the money they owe the devs..i will read up to see if he as been on line after
Hes already been served with an injunction and has acknowledged receipt. Stop speaking SHIT
http://www.coindesk.com/uk-court-syscoin-injunction-moolah-750-btc/..tell me where it says he as acknowledge the injuction put on him..does it not say they are waiting for him to acknowledge the injunction..

so they give him till 4pm tomorrow to acknowledge this final injunction because he as not answered to the first injuction RIGHT OR WRONG..so who is full of shit you or me

..because there would not be a final injunction in the first place..if he answered the first injunction....you are the 1 full of poooooooo

Wake up manbot. the legal term is served, and both have already been served

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
Wolf Rainer
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1022

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 03:28:31 AM

Its called market forces. Welcome to the real world. Unfortunately you dont make a 100%+ Gain every time.

It´s called scammers forces. Why they use Moolah when everyone uses bittrex? They choosed to use a new system.
Zebedee23
Legendary

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 05:41:00 AM

@danosphere

If an official response is not forthcoming, how long has Alex/Moolah got from the served notices, until the police can go and arrest him?
wait till the 31st October then he is in really bad trouble.. if i had all the bitcoin he stole ..you would never find me.. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy...he said he would return all the bitcoins by the 31st of October..YER RIGHT...but since no 1 as heard from him since last sunday... he did have the 3700 btc in a wallet but that as now gone and so as he..they say you could sue moolah but they declared bankrupt so money gone  MT GOX all over..how many got there bitcoin back from MT GOX?... i thought they had found the bitcoin in a wallet but it as now been emptied ..1.4 million dollars nice life with that money..he will be hard to catch with that much money..KISS IT GOOD BYE..plus like to ask if he as no money left and goes to jail..will syscoin get there solicitors fees back because syscoin won the case. can you claim it back of the state ...and could you claim the money he as robbed of every 1 from the state..some sort of compensation board . coz i think he will do 18 months in prison pay a pound and that is it finished he is free....GOT SAY he is a fat rat 1.4 million dollars woohoooo.. SEE YEA LATERS Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Thats not enough money to dissappear and start a new life.. he would have to dissappear legally.. I dont think thats his plan.

Im sure he has things under his name that can be liquidated.
like what can be liquidated he owns nothing..he as already stated he is bankrupt..plus if i had 1.4million dollars i know you would never find me..no chance. he as not killed any 1..so how many police officers do you think they will throw on the case and for how long to find alex green...BUT as i said he will be going to jail for 18 months IF found.. he is the next RICHARD KIMBLE the fugitive  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy..plus 1.4 million dollars is that not a lot of money to you.. WOW..lends 50 pounds seen as you think 1.4 million dollars is nothing..i would live a nice life with that money me to right..
First of all he hasnt declared himself bankrupt. He has stated that he owns two properties, i think in reddit somewhere.  And what do you mean no one has heard from him since last sunday, he been tweeting every day pretty much. He is in South East London, tracked down by from when he sent that suicidal korean 50 Btcs yesterday. Stop spreading lies and disinformation. Whats your motive??? Manbot stop speaking shit!!
well so is every 1 on this video then talkin shit.who know well more than you..so watch before you judge...A HOLE.. watch it...  www.youtube.com/watch?v=89WPoLbrgyA ....on this video they have not heard from him ...so you seem to have heard from him so tell him to give syscoin the money they owe the devs..i will read up to see if he as been on line after
Hes already been served with an injunction and has acknowledged receipt. Stop speaking SHIT
http://www.coindesk.com/uk-court-syscoin-injunction-moolah-750-btc/..tell me where it says he as acknowledge the injuction put on him..does it not say they are waiting for him to acknowledge the injunction..

so they give him till 4pm tomorrow to acknowledge this final injunction because he as not answered to the first injunction RIGHT OR WRONG..so who is full of shit you or me

..because there would not be a final injunction in the first place..if he answered the first injunction....you are the 1 full of poooooooo

Wake up manbot. the legal term is served, and both have already been served
no no no dont you switch it now..

we know he as been served 2 warnings to contact syscoin solicitors ..the 1st injunction they served he never acknowledge it;
now he as a 2nd injunction served and has got till 4pm to acknowledge the 2nd and final warning and if he does not answer he will have a warrant out for his arrest ..

what dont you get that the fact alex green is a internet scammer and his plan is to not pay syscoin there bitcoin back.
there is loads of ways he could try to get away with it loads and loads i shall give you a few shall i

he might go to court and say syscoin invested in moolah and they give it as a donation because he states on a video he got 750 btc as a donation of a private investor and he stated oh dont worry this guy will invest loads more..
funny that amount
he stated 750 btc same owed to syscoin..

he might just go to court and take it on the chin do is jail term and come out 1.4 million dollars richer

he might just do a runner change his identity does not really have to run that far..you see he as not killed any one so how many police will be looking for him? a lot worse people the police are still looking for than him..he just needs to hope he never bumps into the law some how..
but with 1.4 million dollars he will have a good go lol lol i know i would

lol just thought better keep me mouth shut he might take something i said on board and use it in court to try to get away with it or to lower his sentence ..but there is loads of ways he will try scam syscoin of there bitcoin..

NOW we will wait to see tomorrow 4 pm to see if he acknowledges the final warning ..now served is not the same as he as acknowledge it ..because if he acknowledge it his solicitors would of already contacted syscoins solicitors to talk about the bitcoin owed to syscoin..that is why he as a final warning because 2 times he as not got intouch with syscoin solicitors which is 4 pm so you sort your head out

I couldnt even be bothered to read your reply, im sure its more of the same garbage written by a 12 year old.  See tweet from Moolah/Ryan Kennedy/Alex Green replying to Law Firm Selachi LLP regarding the injunction. This was over 2 days ago. Acknowledged!! get it dumbo???

https://twitter.com/moolah_io/status/526053741750136833

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
Zebedee23
Legendary

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 06:45:12 AM
Last edit: October 28, 2014, 07:38:03 AM by Zebedee23

lets all just chill and see what happens eh

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
Zebedee23
Legendary

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 06:45:49 AM

Yr still a dumbo Smiley

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
sphericon

Activity: 327

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 07:07:59 AM

Version 1 of the web frontend for Syscoin is at a state where it can be released. I still haven't added the ability to buy/sell products yet, but you can browse them in the gui.  This means that it can be put up on a server and used by many people as it doesn't remove/add money to the wallet. It's available for download here:

http://speedy.sh/geVWV/sysmarket.tar.gz

You can run this on a local LAMP install--just point it to your syscoind or syscoin-qt in the config.php file.

Happy browsing!

Zebedee23
Legendary

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 08:24:43 AM

Smiley Wink

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
Beachguy
Legendary

Activity: 1019

Spectreproject Community Manager

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2014, 02:02:22 PM

10:00 AM est.....2:00 pm in the UK....clock is ticking.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
cryptodaknight

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 03:17:18 PM

Times up Moolah!!
gefafwisp

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 03:31:42 PM
Last edit: October 28, 2014, 04:10:45 PM by gefafwisp

I hope he remembers to factor in confirmation time Tongue

Times up Moolah!!

edit 4pm -- he's tweeting about fixing Mintpal withdrawals, let's hope his apparent conscientiousness spills over into matters of the high court Wink
demgains

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 04:58:36 PM

Times up Moolah!!

edit 4pm -- he's tweeting about fixing Mintpal withdrawals, let's hope his apparent conscientiousness spills over into matters of the high court Wink

i think its a tactic for him to buy time, he's a fucking scammer and will always be trying new methods to swindle his other parties or victims.

is he even in the UK still? I havent been following the entire story
gefafwisp

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 05:09:19 PM

Someone got a GPS trace on his mobile phone that placed him in central London, apparently

Times up Moolah!!

i think its a tactic for him to buy time, he's a fucking scammer and will always be trying new methods to swindle his other parties or victims.

is he even in the UK still? I havent been following the entire story
cryptodaknight

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 07:31:58 PM

God damnit, WTF.........is HE in here again?!  

Do we need to ask him to leave again so he can get banned again?!  

Dude, you are EXTREMELY rude.  THAT has nothing to do with your inability to type or your level of education......you are disrespectful and UTTERLY fucking WRONG in how you communicate to people.  The names you so easily throw out there at people, DISGUSTING and makes YOU a disgusting fucking person!!!

Please dev, once again ask him to leave and remove him again!  This is SOOOOOOOO unprofessional to have in our thread!
I have read a few of your post and you have the cheek to call me DISGUSTING..
WOW..now after reading what you post i know what type of person you are

now who is full of shit you little worm that is all you are to me a little worm .
oh boy would i like to get hold of you...people look at what he post please before you judge me.

our thread Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy your on 20 threads talking shit and your manners are terrible
now as i have been saying all along alex green as NOT acknowledged to syscoins injunction he has not even acknowledge the final injunction OK you little worm.
 PLUS if you know ryan kennedy tell him he is going down for years and when he does go down is life will be hell in jail
 you horrible little WORM
and just before i go come back on here shouting about me trying to get me banned i dont think it will work so av a shitty life you little worm bye

As community member I'm asking you nicely to please just stop posting. Your very negative, use lots of cursing, inprofessional, come off as very immature. If you are truly invested in this coin, you'd see the logic here of your posts being counterproductive.

If you invest in a coin and do things to turn people off to not invest, that seems just plain like you wanna loose $$$.
pagona

Activity: 676
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 08:56:02 PM

manbot, i like your new style, but dude, every second post here is yours, lol

life is amazing
Pages: « 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [114] 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 259 »
  Print  

Jump to: